Count on me

By ltsaep

Danielle who came and replaced Evelyn's old teacher's place. Two person with similar storyline. Love or leave... More

Who is who
The first with the one Ep:1
The key, The text Ep:2
Jealous, much? Ep:3
You are falling for her Ep:4
Can't stay Ep:5
She let you in Ep:6
Maybe? I do? Ep:7
a goodbye for the better Ep:8
Still caring? Ep:10
Wanna play a game, child Ep:11
Her? Maybe not a bad choice Ep:12
Gotta be a joke Ep:13
I said nothing back Ep:14
I bet that Ep-15
Fell harder Ep:16

Make me remember? Ep:9

6 1 0
By ltsaep

She was holding out my wallet for me to take it,
I wasn't going to let her go in this rain. I am not heartless.

"Get in."
I said, it was like an order actually.

"No, I am okay. I am just gonna go."
Her voice is shaking I can clearly see that she is frozing.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her in,

"Eve-"
I closed the door with my free hand not letting go of her waist,

"You are all wet Danielle."
I rolled my eyes as soon as I took a look at her clothes.

"Why did you brought it here in this rain, and why did you walk? You have a nice car as I remember."
I spoke as I brush her hair back from her face with my thumb.

"The weatherman lied to me too."
She mocked me again, she was smiling like a child.

"Very funny Danielle. I hope you can laugh like this when you get sick."
I rolled my eyes and took a step closer which made her body press against to the door, I took my hand from her hair and brought it down to her cheeks.

"You are so cold, just sit to the couch I will bring something for you."
She smirked,

"You are hot when you talk like that, but I am not taking orders."
I left out a little laugh,

"You are taking them tonight and whenever you are with me. Now go and sit Danielle."
She gave me a "oh really" smile, I can see that she likes when I act like this.

I let go of her waist and made my way to the kitchen, I remembered what I was like in this kitchen this morning. Crying my ass out, anf now I am making tea for my teacher who is the person that I actually have a crush on I guess not sure still, what a life. I rolled my eyes to my own thoughts. I made her a hot coffee, cause I know that she likes coffee.

When I walked into the living room I saw her sitting on the couch, I smiled at her.

"At the end of the day, everyone takes orders from someone"
I was still smiling. I put her coffee down and took a look at her clothes they were wet.

"Stop checking me out."
She laughed, what she said made me roll my eyes.

"Wait here."
As I walked to the stairs I talked,
"For the record I wasn't checking you out."

I got upstairs and chose something for her too wear, one of my old vans hoodie and a black sweatpants.
When I went back to the downstairs she was sitting and looking around, she looked at me when she heard that I was back.

I threw the clothes to her,

"Take these."
She grabbed them and looked back at me,

"Why?"
Oh god is she stupid?

"You are staying here tonight, I hope you did not planned sleeping with those wet clothes of yours."
I sighed,

"No Evelyn, I am both staying here."
I am really done.

"Danielle you are staying. It's too cold for you too walk back, finding a cap is hard at this hour. I do not care what you say, you sre here tonight."
She sighed and dropped her head,

"I am a grown woma-"
She looked back at me, I rolled my eyes and interrupted her again,

"Then act like one. You are acting like a 3 year old for godsake Danielle."
She smirked, what is she smirking about I am angry here.

"If you interrupt me one more time I swea-?"
I rolled my eyes, and walked towa to her.

"You swear what?"
I stood in front of the couch, then I leaned towards to her, holding the back of the couch so that I trapped her with my arms.

"I swear I will fuck you Evelyn."
She grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, my hips were pressed against her lap. Our faces were just inches away and I can clearly see that she is looking at my lips like she needs them.

I leand closer,
"Good night Davies."
I whispered through her lips,
and got up making my way to the cabinet
I got some pillow and a blanket put them next to her she was still watching me with a smirk.
I walk to the stairs I heard she sighed, I giggled myself and got upstairs as soon as I got into the bed I've fallen asleep.

Next morning I got up a little bit early because Danielle kept calling my name and I got downstairs with my pijamas still on,  I really do not know why she made me get up this early I am going to kill her. When I got downstairs I saw her she was trying to find her keys,

"Look at your bag idiot."
She stopped for a second and opened her bag, yeah they were there.

"I hope you did not woke me up this early
to find your keys."
I rolled my eyes as I yawned,

"Of course I didn't go upstairs and change."
I am not in the mood to have a talk so I done the thing she told me to do I changed my clothes and got downstairs.

When I walked into the living room she was changing hee clothes, her upper body was completely naked other than her bra.

"Where is your mother?"
She asked,

I stopped for a second,
"She is gone."
I trise my best not to look at her body but It's impossible when you have Danielle Davies in front of you.

"What?"
She sounded curious, she walked towards me as she was pulling her t-shirt over her head.

"She is going to stay with my aunt for a while."
I gave her a uncomfortable smile,

"Oh, I get it if you wanna talk about it-"

"No i really don't."
I interrupted her again,

"I am remembering that we made this whole interruption thing clear last night Evelyn."
She rolled her eyes,

"I do not remember."
She laughed,

"Let me help you to remember then."
She took a step forward to me as she talked and I know what she meant by that. I am not safe. Really.

I took a step back, she harshly grabbed me by my waist and leaned me against the wall. Her body was pressing my body, her hand was still on my waist and she was looking into my eyes. I looked into her eyes, I was lifting my head a little, yes she was taller, but not that much.

"Danielle."
She held my chin,

"Yes Evelyn?"
I bite my lip,

"We should go."
She looked at my lips, with same expression she had last night.

"I don't wanna go."
She smirked,
"Do I make you nervous?"
She let my chin free and started to play with my hair.

I would like to say yes you do but I am not going to to give  you the satisfaction you want Davies.

"Hm?"
I was looking into her eyes, I have forgotten to answer her question I am completely lost right now.

"I am okay, let's go to school."
I got rid of her and started walking towards the door,
I got into my old car, we were taking my old car cause she did not came with a car. I have never drove this car my father bought it for me when I was just a little girl, I have waited for Danielle she is the driger not me. I don't wanna drive a car, I mean not yet.

I saw her walking out of the house she locked the door and got into the car,

"Your keys."
She held out my keys.

"Thank you."
I smiled and got my keys. When she started tge car I looked out of the window. I have watched every building we were passing by. When we came to the school parking lot she parked the car and we got out. I looked at her se was looking at me while leaning against to back of the car, I leaned next to her.

"Why are we so early?l
I asked her,

"Cause I am going to go home change my clothes."
She sighed,
"And I am going to come back with my own car."

"First, you look good,"
I turned my face and looked at her,
"Second what's wrong with my car?"

She smiled,
"Nothing, but I am pretty sure you are going to use that after school to go home."

Yeah she had a point but I am not ready to drive this car so I already texted Jackie that we have my car, she was going to come to school with her personal driver after school we will have a sleepover at my place so we are going to go with my car.

"Yeah you are right."
She smiled,

"And about the first one, I do know I look gorgeous but this outfit i would never prefer this for school darling."
She laughed, which made me laugh too.

"See you after lunch, in the class."
I straightened up myself from the car.

"See you Eve."
I walked into the school, yeah we were pretty early so I just went to the cafeteria and started waiting for the bell while watching Gossip Girls.

•Danielle's perspective•

Last night I went to Evelyn's house I don't know why? I am pretty sure that bringing the wallet back was just the part of the act. I just wanted to see her, it was a great night. I would have losen control if she came any closer. I don't know what's wrong with me, having a feelings towards to my student, oh god help me. I can't deny it anymore she is just so perfect, everything about Evelyn is just the things that I would ask in a woman. She is the perfection for me.
I know this is wrong but maybe she has feelings towards me and I just need to show her to find out.
When the cap stopped in front of my house i got rid of all my thoughts and paid the fare. I got out of the car and I got into the house, i am pretty relaxed about getting ready cause i only have 4 lessons and they are all after lunch. I took a shower then changed my clothes. I took my keys and got into the car...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 22.5K 39
𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁 𝗘𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘇𝗮, 29 and teaches at a highschool. When the new transfer student 𝗦𝗸𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗩𝗼𝘅 makes her way to the school, thi...
27K 1K 28
An 18 year old immigrant student with a catastrophic past, joins highschool and captivates everyone with her beauty. She however, only wants one woma...
773K 20.8K 25
--Complete-- Zoe Kelsey is a senior in high school. She's 18 and an amazing athlete. She's in her final season of softball and the team has a new coa...