the prince

By wrixter99

the prince wants the girl so bad that he can just destroy the world 😭 the girl is his bestfriend's sister... More

The Prince
The Prince part-3
The Prince part-4
The prince part-5
The prince part-6
The prince part-7
The prince part-8
The prince part -9
The prince part-10
The prince part-11
The prince part-12

The Prince part-2

4 1 0
By wrixter99

Y/n: brother your friend is such a annoying!!

Sahil:: what happened??

Y/n:: he is saying I am short. I am?? He is taller than me!! In this what is my fault?? Can you just tell me..

Sahil:: ah! Oky oky calm down just ignore him... And go ready don't you want to be look beautiful in our engagement...
You can argue with him later..

Y/n:: yes!! Leave it I don't want arguments on this who gonna talk to him.. I am going now .... I want to be beautiful as you know right --

Sahil:; yes!! Now go and let me go I have to be ready also.

Y/n:: hmm...
They left and go to their rooms for being ready

Sahil:: ranvijay sir.. do you want to be ready or you will take bath till night .. come out you gonna late

Ranvijay:: just few sec I am coming outside...
He came out
And wear the black kurta

Sahil:: mm!! Some one looking handsome!!

Ranvijay: yes some one ( looking himself in a mirror)

Shail:: oky oky now go... And see how my riya is looking man!!

Ranvijay: as you say sir!!

Sahil:: yess!!! Go now

Y/n:: I am ready!! Oh I am looking so beautiful..

Riya :: ( self obsessed) yes you are looking!!
Ranvijay knocking the bride's door...
Y/n open and they both get shocked!!

Y/n:: no fk!! How can we just twin man... 

Riya:: mm !! Couples goal .. even the bride and groom not matching the clothes.. it's oky looking good together both of you

Y/n:: shut up riya ... Looking towards ranvijay in anger saying what do you want now??

Ranvijay:: nothing just admiring you and your beauty!! ( He was telling truth to her)

Y/n:: ahh!! Sorry.. what??

Ranvijay::( shit what I have said to her) nothing just kidding I am here to see my brother's wife!!

He tried to enter the room but y/n stopped him!!

Y/n: no you can't go like this!!! Some are changing their clothes oky~~ so don't try to go inside

Ranvijay:: why are you stopping me I am not your future husband!!  That if you say me to stop and I get Stop...Or you want to be my (cut by y/n)

Y/n:: just shut up !! you even think that what you are saying? I want to be your wife?? Never... In your dreams oky

Ranvijay:: hmm!! Don't you likes boy?? I never seen you to talk with me properly like other girls do..

Y/n:: what?? I am not what you are thinking!! Just I am unique and I am not interested in you..and you are not only the left over boy in the world..

Ranvijay: no!! You are not interested cause I am out of your range ( walk close towards y/n)

Y/n: ah-ah!! Just leave.. I am done with you and your imagination.. and yes I am the girl who will ignore you that you never exist for me( he pushed him and closed the door)

Ranvijay smrik:: you think you can ignore me!! Never Babes there is no one who can ignore the Ranvijay just wait and watch!!

Y/n came out from the room going downstairs talking with the worker...

Y/n: the flower must be thrown at the time when they will come downstairs

Worker:: oky oky I will take care..

Y/n:: please take care!! Because one mistake can make you to work more..

Worker:: why??

Y/n:: hm because she will tell you to collect all the flowers again and start it from the beginning for her reel..

Worker: oky!! Today's generation.. what can I do I will take care!!

Y/n: thanks now go..
She saw ranvijay talking to her father

Y/n:: what a coincidence!! I have to go there in front of him.. but wait why I am not going.. he is my father I have to talk .. let's go!!

Father: Ranvijay!!!

Ranvijay:: yes ,uncle

Father:: so do you have girlfriend or you are going to do arrange marriage??

Ranvijay:: I don't know uncle!! If you can see any girl for me!! Just see

Father: if you are giving me this responsibility than I can do it for you..

Y/n:: dad!! Mom is calling you

Father: me??

Y/n: yess!! You are her husband right!

Father:: why are you upset so much? Do you also want married like your brother??

Y/n:: no dad!! ( In irritated mood)

Father:: ok ok.. I am going..

Ranvijay:: do you want to get married?? So I have a plan!!

Y/n:: I don't want to and Mr. I am not talking to you so don't interfere in my life..

Ranvijay:: I will not!! But your father wish that I should get married!! And here I think you can be a girl to whom I can just get married!! What you think??

Y/n:: excuse me why you always think that I want to get marry with you or I am dying to talk with you?? Never oky in your dreams! I am not like other girls..

Ranvijay: you are dying to talk .. that's why you are still standing and talking!! Even you want to ignore me.. I am wrong??

In the conversation y/n see someone and gets happy...in hurry she said

Y/n:: No!! Byee...
And
Y/n ran towards entrence and hug rosé

Rosé:: ahh!! Am I late??

Y/n:: yes you are bitch!! I said you to come 2-3 days before the engagement and you came today on engagement..

Rosé:: sorry!! I can't get tickets...I am sorry

Y/n:: say sorry to miss riya

Rosé: no!! Mrs.riya

Y/n and rosé started to laughing!!!

Y/n:: ok now go ready you will attend the engagement in this dress .. riya gonna kill you~

Rosé:: yes I am..

Y/n and rosé went upstairs...

Shail: how I am looking ranvijay ( coming downstairs)

Ranvijay:: very ugly!!

Sahil:: oky means looking handsome thnks;;

Ranvijay:: I don't said that but if you think so than okay!!

Rosé: I am ready!! How I am looking??

Riya and y/n: so beautiful!!! Rosé(in teasing voice)

Rosé: just give me honest review I am wearing it for first time!!

Y/n: literally very beautiful!!

Afters some time
ranvijay and sahil see ( while talking) y/n and rosé well dressed and dancing together in crazy way!! With y/n's relatives ..Where y/n was playing drum ( dholak) and rosé was dancing!!!

Ranvijay just staring y/n with a smile...

As soon as sahil also joined them..
Ranvijay was stuck in y/n's beauty...

Ranvijay pov:: she is looking so beautiful while dancing... Ahh!! This girl is so different...

Sahil took his hand and take with him to dance he also started enjoying and dancing by seeing him y/n also smile..

Y/n pov:: he is so enjoying it!! He is a king but behaves like a normal people!! He is not that much bad!! How much I was thinking..

Riya entered in hall

And after seeing them dancing she also joined them..
Ranvijay: looking beautiful riya .

Riya : thank you..

Ranvijay: sahil best of luck.. because from here your life totally change now...

Sahil;: it's oky I can see changes in my life... If the changes are beautiful I can accept it..

Rosé:: oh!! Sahil brother good compliment...
They were enjoying..

After dancing engagement happened!!

Where ranvijay walks towards y/n

Ranvijay: beside joke you are looking beautiful!!

Y/n:: oh!! You are saying this to me .. now you are coming  to talk.. where is your standard sir??

Ranvijay: for you I can low down my attitude!! What's about standards?

Y/n: oh!! Really!! Good for you..

Ranvijay:: wants to be my friend??

Y/n: not interested in you!!

Ranvijay:: oky oky ma'am can I be your friend??

Y/n:: I will think about it!! Don't worry.. ( satisfaction)
Someone called y/n..

Y/n:: I am coming...for till You can talk to my friend rosé.
Y/n left ..
Rosé: why you want to be y/n's friend??

Ranvijay:: mm.. because she is kind of different..

Rosé: she is crazy that you mean??

Ranvijay:: yah she is pretty and do silly things which make me laugh!!

Rosé: listen Mr..

Ranvijay: Ranvijay Pratap Singh!!

Rosé: yah whatever!! Make distance from my y/n understand!! If I see you are getting to much friendly to her I am gonna make you regret of your own decision..

Ranvijay: you are threatening me?? Interesting.. miss Park Rosé I give you the challenge that I will be her soon becoming friend and you can't do anything in it.. if you can  stop me than do it..

Rosé: challenge?? Done!! You don't know whom you are challenging...

Ranvijay : Wanna to win rosé ?? but rosé I don't have the word loser in my dictionary..

Rosé: from where you have just brought that bad dictionary ,. By saying this she rolls her eyes and left..

Ranvijay:: bad dictionary?? you don't know whom you are dealing with!! Mark my words I will not be her friend now I will be her soon becoming husband
(Smrik) .
From now y/n is all mine and no one can make her away from me. Y/n be ready to be my wife sorry to be queen of Rajasthan...

Stay tuned for next part!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 628 32
Keira has accepted Alex's proposal and she's ready to move on with her life. She has never been eager to become royalty, but she is willing to do wha...
479K 6.8K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
3.8M 120K 47
In a world where vampires have taken over, humans are treated like dirt underneath vampires' feet. Humans are considered inferior to the vampires. Th...
15.1K 287 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...