Broken

Von Kookie-loves-TaeTae

" Your eyes are beautiful Jungkook." Taehyung rasped. " Thanks...." Jungkook spoke hesitantly, doubting the s... Mehr

Introduction
1]
2]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
11]
12]
13]
14]
15]
16]
17]
Notiizzz๐Ÿ˜ถ
18]
19]
20]
21]
22]
23]
24]
25]
26]

3]

567 25 12
Von Kookie-loves-TaeTae

" He will be taking you to his house!! Oh my God!" Melville cried with wide eyes annoying Jungkook, unimaginably.

He hissed closing his eyes and then glared at her through the mirror on the bed where she was sitting in Jungkook's room

" Stop that at once Melville. Why are you being so crazy about that?" He seethed , tired of her continuous rants since they sat in the car after leaving the ball.

Melville was in her casuals which were never casual while Jungkook was combing his hair as Taehyung was going to arrive by any minute now.

" You don't get it you stupid! You aren't getting it!" She stood up abruptly from the bed and stomped towards him.

" Why are you fuzzing about this Mel? Why are you and mom and dad so freaking out about this?-" " Because he has never done that before! He has never took anyone to his house before not even your parents they are so close to him like no other. " She said standing beside him in front of the huge mirror.

" Mel..." Jungkook sighed. " You know everything has a first. And this is not his house too."

" Huh?" She tilted her with a pout on her lips that brought out a sudden smile on Jungkook's face. He sighed shaking his face at how cute and annoying she was at times. " He doesn't live here. So it can be thought otherwise, don't you think? And I too know that he has never called anyone at his place but I don't think that your reaction is absolute."

" Actually, you're right. This is not his actual house. Yeah....B-but still-"

" Calm down." Jungkook said turning to her. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her lightly.

" You should propose him if you are this much head over heals for him." Jungkook said giving her a nod for motivation.

" Yeah! You think so too. I know , right. But he has never been interested in such topic. " She said making Jungkook look at her with a done face. " I am so done with you , you little brat." Jungkook said and then they heard a knock at his room to which they both looked at the door.

" Yes?" Jungkook asked before the door was opened by a maid, she spoke " Master Jungkook, Ma'am is calling for you."

" Ok. Lets go." Jungkook said only to make Melville more exited. " He might have come."

Jungkook glared at her for the nth time before they both walked down stairs only to see Taehyung standing in the living room with Bertha beside him.

" Good evening Jungkook." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook with a small smile and shook hands with him. " Shall we head out?" Taehyung asked coming to the point.

" Already?" Melville interrupted with sad eyes and wasn't she too obviously clingy? Anyone and everyone could see how over she was acting and I didn't know why she was so crazy about him?

" Yeah. I have others works to do too." Taehyung simply said making her smily face falter terribly.

Jungkook sighed.

" So... shall we?" Jungkook asked before Taehyung nodded and they walked out of the house silently.

The weather was cold and chilly as they walked towards Taehyung's car.

The driver opened the door for Taehyung as soon as he saw them coming towards the car.

" Get in. " Taehyung said to Jungkook who clearly knew that the driver had opened the door for his boss.

" B-but.."

" What?" Taehyung asked gazing at Jungkook. The younger blinked and sat inside the car silently before taking a glance at the driver.

Man wasn't happy dude.

The driver rushed to the other side after closing the door and did the same for Taehyung who sat inside the car opening the buttons of his coat.

Jungkook saw it. He saw how smoothly like a panther Taehyung bent and slid inside the car while opening his coat.

He is really too hot to be in his mid thirties.

Jungkook thought looking at Taehyung.

" Drive fast yet properly. " Taehyung's words made Jungkook loose hi breath for a second. His voice was screaming dominance with coldness worst than the weather. His voice was very rough which took Jungkook to surprise as he hadn't heard the man talk like that to anyone like that.

" Jungkook? " Taehyung called getting back to his soft and velvety voice taking the younger at surprise, again.

Isn't his duality too much obvious?

" Yes?" Jungkook silvered out.

" ....... nothing. " Taehyung said after a great pause of 5 seconds which made Jungkook question the man's mind.

For Jungkook, Taehyung acted really weirdly.

Taehyung was like a person who had duality to the utmost level. His expressions changed within a snap and so did his voice. Once it would be soft like velvet and deep like ocean but then it would be cold like ice and empty like a room whiteout any window or furniture.

But something about Taehyung was quite interesting. Jungkook felt the man was immensely dominating and perfect.

His face , his talk , his walk and anything else ; it was all perfect.

The model glanced at Taehyung who was on his phone , focused - void of any utterance.

The light of the screen glowed that perfect man's face and somehow that did something to Jungkook 's chest.

" Do you want something?" Taehyung asked with eyes still on the phone as if he felt Jungkook looking at him.

The designer cleared his throat and scrunched his nose in embarrassment before rubbing the back of his neck.

" N-nothing." He whispered and looked out of the window only to get shocked by the view.

The sun had almost set spreading the beautiful cold blue light of evening through the dense forest.

Yes. A forest.

So beautiful

He lives here?

Jungkook mused looking at the sky.

" Can I lower the window?" Jungkook asked gazing at the beautiful scenery in front of him.

" Sure." Billionaire responded shortly and Jungkook lowered the window only to smile slowly and widely as the cool breeze flowed accross his face sending waves of relaxation down his face .

As the car drove further inside the forest it started to get dark with silence seeping through the environment.

The car was very quiet with Jungkook enjoying the beauty of the forest , Driver driving the car silently and Taehyung minding his own business.

His business?.....

Well ..... He was secretly glancing at Jungkook time to time and admired the way that young man kept on smiling.

" We are here. " Taehyung said getting out of the car and walked towards Jungkook's side before Jungkook could manage to realise that.

" Come out." Taehyung slithered softly.

Jungkook came out of the car and followed Taehyung inside his house , looking around the place.

" You live here? " Jungkook asked walking at the damp ground surrounded by weed and grass.

" No. I live in London, where you live." Taehyung said walking beside Jungkook who chuckled at those words. " Yeah. Right. " Younger said remembering what Melville said to him and then he remembered what he had said to Melville as a statement to not fuzz over.

He doesn't live here. So it can be thought otherwise, don't you think?

Why did I suddenly felt excited after coming here? This isn't his actual house anyways.

Jungkook suddenly started to feel gloomy but not long enough later, he shrugged it of getting inside the house.

The entire place felt like heaven could be an understatement to Jungkook's reaction. His eyes were wide , twinkling,  lips ajar with an aww looking face.

Taehyung saw it and chuckled softly yet deeply. " You like this place, don't you?"

The latter looked at him and expressed " what do you even expect from me Mr. Kim? How were you even able to find such a forest and this place? This place is so silent and beautiful, Mr.kim." Jungkook asked in utter bliss.

" Taehyung. " Elder stated pressing the name.

".....What? " Jungkook asked shortly.

" Taehyung it is. Call me Taehyung. Call me by my name. Don't make me feel old." His words were strong like storm and heavy like the clouds that were all over the roof under which they were standing but at last they turned funny , changing the aura by the second.

" Taehyung......sure!" Jungkook smiled saying the name. " And you don't look old at all. " adding further.

" Really?" Billionaire questioned staring in the big doe eyes.

" Hm. Really." Jungkook grinned.

Taehyung smiled too....did he ?

😏

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

607K 15.1K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly๏ฟผ in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
29.1K 1.5K 25
jungkook is a man with DID. taehyung is just a therapist. nothing more. at least that is what jungkook wants. ~*~ "it's just one of my personalities...
103K 4.4K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...