Her Step Husband ✓

By Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always find myself getting mesmerized by him. And... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|
|eighty|
|eight one|
|eighty two|
The Love of Forever

|three|

883 51 49
By Namas48

Disclaimer: Islam is perfect. Some Muslims are not. The characters in my books may or may not be practicing Muslims. But I try my best not to promote anything haram in my books. Allah knows better ✨

Thanks for tuning into my books. ❤

Unaiza's jaw dropped seeing him sitting on the floor near his bed, immersed in watching a video. Huzaifa was dressed up in a brown shirt, a long and outdated white colored suit, and rehearsing a few dialogues he was seeing in the video. As she peeked at his screen, she saw a veteran and popular Pakistani film star Waheed Murad on it. She sighed quickly understanding what he was up to. She had been keeping this secret from him for quite a long time. Last time she knew how much his father had scolded him when he appeared in an audition one year ago. But Huzaifa didn't stop; he continued milking his passion.

"Huzaifa, what are you doing?" She asked, walking near him.

He paused the video and stared at her. He raised a brow before looking back at her. "You are alone. Right?"

Unaiza nodded at which he sighed loudly. "But don't tell me you are again at it."

Huzaifa shrugged his shoulders as he got up from the floor by clapping his hands. "That's my passion, Iza. You know that. I have an audition in a few days so I am practicing hard for it."

It was indeed what he loved. Their reason for applying to Mass Communication was his intent to become successful and someone people would know all over the world. That was the reason he wanted to join the showbiz industry as an actor. Unaiza wouldn't deny he was a very good actor as she had seen him in their school and university skits. But Tashfeen was against it. Having awesome visuals, a fit build, a tall figure, and inborn talent, he was first scouted by the special guest at one of their college party where Huzaifa had performed. He was himself an owner of a production house looking for new talent. However, when he decided to give the audition, Tashfeen didn't agree. He didn't consider this profession as respectable and something that he wanted his son to do. Huzaifa was the topper of their college hence he wanted him to study some better course.

However, despite his father's disapproval, Huzaifa continued his practice. So now he was again trying for an audition.

"But Tashfeen Papa will get angry, Huzaifa," she mumbled, biting her lower lip in anxiety.

More than him, it seemed like she was in stress as he looked quite relaxed compared to her.

"Who will tell your Tashfeen Papa? You?" He wiggled his brows at her. "You won't, right? Just let me get approved for this audition. And then I will appease Dad. Till then, you aren't going to tell about my audition to anyone."

Unaiza pressed her lips together. "But this is wrong, Huzaifa."

Huzaifa ran fingers through his hair to get them back to how his style was. "Following your dream isn't wrong, Iza. Leave it, tell me why are you here?"

Unaiza tickled her chin. "I need to go market. Haider Bhai is coming so we have to give them a warm welcome."

"Oh yes. Give me a few minutes. I'll come down then," he told her hurriedly.

Unaiza came out of his room after that. In all this while, she kept thinking about what he was deciding for himself. It was true that everyone had a right to follow their dream and pursue a career they loved. Huzaifa was no exception. If he wanted to become an actor, then that was what he wanted to seek. However, the problem was Tashfeen who was totally against it. She hoped everything would turn out to be fine for Huzaifa.

After half an hour, she, Hiba, and Huzaifa were on their way to market. They brought presents for Haider and Ishmal and Jannat. The pink small Barbie doll they chose for Jannat was so beautiful and cute that it made them crave for the baby.

Unaiza baked a smash cake for Jannat. A cake on which the babies could smash their hands, face, and body. The cuteness it would show was going to be so amazing. She used flour, bananas, eggs, and yogurt in it. She decorated the whole house with pink and white balloons and wrote 'Welcome Jannat Haider' on the front wall of the lounge.

When the clock hit two-fifty, she grabbed the shopper containing red roses and gave it to Hiba.

"Be ready, Hiba. When they will enter, we have to sprinkle these flowers on them. But careful they should not stuck in Jannat's eyes. She is a kid, you know." Unaiza was so enthusiastic as she was advising everyone.

Finally, Haider and his family entered. And they were welcomed like none before. Even though the affection was much better than before, however, there was still a level of discreetness from Haider's side. While Ishmal just seemed a bit hesitant and nervous. Perhaps after coming here after one and a half hours, she again got reminded of the harsh night which she suffered here.

"Oh, my Paradise Sweetheart. You have become so cute. How are you, Chachu k Jaan?" Huzaifa coaxed Jannat and kissed her chubby cheek.

(A/N: Translation: Chahu K Jaan: Uncle's heart/ Love)

Since she was named as Jannat, he used to call her Paradise Sweetheart. And that was one of the instances where he looked absolutely adorable to Unaiza and swelled her heart with love for him.

Ishmal hugged her tightly. It was really a while since they met.

"How are you, Unaiza?" She implored with a warm smile.

"I am good, Bhabi. I am so happy that you are back and this bean of cuteness too," she murmured, ruffling Jannat's golden hair exactly similar to Ishmal's with love.

Unaiza grinned looking at Haider. "Haider Bhai."

"Gurya, it's been a while," he said, patting her head with affection.

They had a wonderful evening. Aqia took special consideration regarding Ishmal and to say anything that anyone could dislike. Ishmal too tried to forget the old memories and focused on giving respect, love, and care to everyone in her inlaws. Jann't be an apple of the eye of everyone. She was five months old now. She was going in the arms of everyone present. Even she slept in Aqia's lap. However, from Haider's demeanor, it didn't seem like he would have a plan to come back to this house right now. That was what Unaiza felt by his serious statements and reactions.

Suddenly Jannat woke up and started crying. Aqia first tried to appease her and then looked at Ishmal, maybe knowing that the baby needed her mother right now. Ishmal bit her lower lip and got up before reaching over to Aqia to grab her daughter in her arms.

"I think so she is hungry," Ishmal announced in a low voice, exchanging a glance with Haider who instantly understood what she meant by this look here.

He nodded and then Ishmal turned towards Unaiza.

"Come, Bhabi," Unaiza said and led her away from everyone who was seated.

When they walked upstairs, Ishmal put a hand over her elbow while with her one palm, she was soothing a crying Jannat.

"Unaiza, I need to feed her. Can you take me to your room?" She questioned, reluctantly.

She stopped and held her hands. "But Bhabi, you have your room as well. Your and Haider Bhai's."

Ishmal smiled sadly. "Till we won't come back here for forever, I don't think so I can call that room as mine."

Unaiza wanted to contend further but seeing Jannat crying hysterically while pushing on Ishmal's dupatta, she felt bad for the poor kid. She took Ishmal to her own room.

As they both saw Jannat finally submitting to sleep as her stomach was filled, Unaiza looked at Ishmal.

"Bhabi, will...will you guys start living with us now?" She didn't know whether to actually ask this to her or not.

Ishmal inhaled a sharp breath as she scrunched her nose. "It depends on Haider."

She didn't question any more than. As she expected, Haider didn't want yet to live in the joint family and they left after staying for four hours. Aqia tried to stop them but Haider again respectfully denied it with a promise that he would really come back at the right time. Perhaps it would give a balm on Aqia's burning motherhood. Something which she herself had put into a fire by her useless hatred and dislike for Ishmal. And for going with impulse.

                   ___________________

It was happening of a few days later when in the morning, Unaiza was sitting in the cornermost seat on the bus. The one near her was empty. She had a book in her hands which she was reading calmly. Suddenly she felt someone sitting beside her. Unaiza corrected her glasses as her heart skipped a beat seeing it was none other than Huzaifa.

"What's up?" He jerked his eyebrows up in question. 

Her cheeks blanched but she looked at the window to make herself more reasonable to again face him. After that, she just nodded.

"Those losers didn't come in your way again, right?" He asked quietly.

"No. Why would they again tease me when they know I am their senior and not a fresher," she mumbled truthfully.

He moved his hand in the air. "That's true as well. But I wish I could get a chance to give them a perfect lesson. I hate this ragging shit. Like seriously why in the world is this fair to scare the hell out of already frightened kids? It makes no sense."

"You are right. But with me, they didn't cross any line as maybe I was a girl. It's more serious with boys I think," Unaiza confided, feeling so happy to see him caring for her.

"They called you Glasses. If that isn't a step away from that line you mentioned, I don't know what it is," he announced, adjusting his earphones in his ears.

She coughed lightly. "You call me Glasses too, Huzaifa."

Ursula too. But now either called her Glasses or Iza which was a nickname of hers on everyone's tongues. Maybe her resemblance to that fictional character ended as they left teenage.

"That's a different thing in my case. We freaking know each other since childhood. And I do this only to tease you. Seriously I have nicknames for everyone whom I consider my family. It now ends on my adorable Paradise Sweetheart," he mumbled with a twisted smile. "Even you can call me by a nickname too, Iza."

Handsome. Hot. Breathtaking.

She who was already going over the edge for him calling her as family, completely became dumbfounded at this.  She was completely weird. She knew he had a girlfriend and he would never have any feelings for a girl like her.  Yet she never stopped herself from loving and fantasizing about him. What was the harm in keeping those innocent, harmless dreams? He wouldn't know ever that she was crazy for him.

"Hey, where are you lost?" He moved his hand in front of her face.

"Nn...no. I am here." She became flabbergasted by this.

"By the way, what are you reading?" He asked, grabbing the book from her hand.

He sighed. "Your craze for books, Iza. It's insane. I can never be such a bookworm."

She smiled. "I love reading."

He shrugged his shoulders. "It's showing."

They did a few random talks here and there before Huzaifa gave the book back to her. He pushed his head back on the headrest and closed his eyes while listening to music. Soon he was asleep and she heard his low snores. He was looking so handsome and calm that Unaiza had to stare away for fear of the bad eye that could occur at him because of her gaze which was full of praise.

                    _______________

••|A Month Later|••

Recently they got freed from their exams. Huzaifa had full belief in the audition that he gave but was still oblivious to his family while Unaiza decided to follow her own passion as her new career which was baking and cooking. She was already trying different things at home while waiting for the results to officially roll into cooking classes.

Right now she was making chocolate cookie pie when she was told that Aqia was asking for her. Unaiza asked the maid to take over before she removed her gloves and apron. Washing her hands, she left the kitchen and went over to the garden where Aqia was seated.

But what Aqia told her was something that she wasn't expecting.

"Unaiza, I found a very good proposal for you."

             _____________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

So here's a new chapter.

I hope you like it.

Huzaifa wanna became an actor. Do you think he will be successful in this?

His scenes with Unaiza were a surprise for you as never expected him to be like this. Or they didn't?

Whose proposal did Unaiza get

Will she get married now?

Please vote and comment. ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
85.7K 3.3K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
54.2K 4.4K 20
(Book number 1 of #devil series)💕 "ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴬᵀ ᴹᴱ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ˡ ᴬᴹ ᴰᴱᴱᴾ ᴵᴺˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ" She was sprinting along a dark deserted path, not knowing where she was hea...
707K 7.1K 12
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...