๐‘จ ๐‘น๐’–๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๏ฟฝ...

By noel_bluemoon

"๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ!" "๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต... More

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐š…
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐™ธ

22 0 0
By noel_bluemoon

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : EGOIST エゴイスト

" I'm not going back "

" I don't have anything else, anyway "

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

୨⎯ NOEL'S POV ⎯୧

"We're so sorry..."

I instantly started shivering once I felt someone's warmth dissapear.

It was so cold. I opened my eyes, we weren't in the castle anymore. I was awoken by a loud sound. My vision not quite clear yet because of the snow, but I could see two figures running away, their back turned against us. I already knew who they were.

One of them were our parents, leaving us four here. My mother was dead, killed by Amarantha, I wrote on my sheet, dead along with Maya's parents and siblings. My father was Under the Mountain.

Me and her made sure that we were given something that was from our dead parents, I only agreed because Maya was doing it.

I couldn't imagine my parents being all 'lovey' and 'caring' about me.

The one who brought us here and left, were Luisa's mother and Sergei's, who were humans, and they caused a loud noise to attract someone to us.

A certain human.

I could feel Maya and Luisa by my sides, and turned a bit to make sure Sergei was there. We were covered by a big, soft blanket, as we were laid against a tree, but I was still freezing.

It wasn't long til I saw another figure passing us, and I could feel Maya waking up. When they finally noticed us, they ran over. I blinked a few times to focus on the person.

She had golden brown hair and blue grey eyes, just like in the book.

Burst of excitement coursed through me, but I had to hide that feeling.

Feyre Archeron. The protagonist.

She looked at us in worry and shock, must be wondering why four children are in this situation.

"Why are you four outside in the cold?" Feyre asked. She had her bow in her hand, so she must've been out to hunt. I felt sorry that we've interuppted her from getting food, but this was the only way to befriend her.

I didn't answer, and I couldn't turn to the others to see their reaction. Feyre stared at us, then gestured for us to stand up, "Come on."

I made sure that I hesitated before standing up with Maya, which caused the blanket to fall off me and her. I started shivering again along with mom.

Sergei stood up and helped Luisa, we then all stood close together so we could cover ourselves with the blanket again.

Maya's character had much longer dark brown hair, tied into pigtails, she still had her dark skin and brown eyes.

Luisa's character was a red head, her long hair braided into two, she had hazel-brown eyes and fairly light skin.

Sergei had dark brown hair that reached his waist, and it was also tied. He had the same eye color as Luisa, he was dark skinned too.

As for myself, I had darker shade of brown on my hair that had reached my neck, and was tied into a small ponytail. I was dark-skinned and had some freckles on my cheeks. I had two different eye colors, right being brown and the other blue.

I made sure to remind everyone that our appearance should look human so they won't suspect us.

Looking up at Feyre, she started leading us, probably to the human village.

"Where are your parents?"

Before Luisa could say anything, I beat her to it, stammering from the cold, "They...they left."

We had to make sure that Luisa doesn't say anything in important events, because she was unpredictable, and doesn't think before she speaks. Our cover would've be blown on the spot. Feyre didn't ask anymore, but I could see a look of pity on her face.

Luisa stuck her tongue out at me as I gave her an apologetic look. When we were able to see the village houses, Feyre started talking again, "Considering that you all have no place to go...I have an idea that might work for both of us."

She led us to a barn, and I had to look back at Luisa again, she was trying her best not to laugh. The same with Sergei and Maya. I quickly understood why, it was the same barn Feyre and that guy Isaac 'made love'.

I hid my mouth with my hand as we went inside, hiding my smile. I asked Goddess Hayat just in case that this barn was abandoned, because it wasn't stated if it was or not. If it was Isaac' after all...

Well...

Sucks to suck.

It was still a bit cold inside, but it was better than out there. I sniffed, my nose already running. It looked like a normal barn, with a second floor that had hay stacks. That would make sure we're well hidden from other uninvited guests that enter here.

"Alright, listen closely," Feyre turned to us, speaking in a gentle tone, "I'll help hunt food for you guys for a bit until I have enough coins to buy one of you a weapon for hunting. Once one of you have a weapon, you can help me hunt for food and we can have an equal share."

"Does that sound good?" We all nodded, and Luisa beamed.

"Can I do it?" Luisa exclaimed, and I nudged her to keep her voice down, earning a harder nudge back. Feyre was surprised by how excited she looked, nodding slowly.

"Yes, you can. You all should stay in the second floor of the barn, at the corner, so you can stay hidden there for a while," Feyre's face softened at us and she started walking away, "I'll go back to the forest and come back with some food for you all."

Without waiting for our answer, she was already gone. I sighed, already feeling tired again. But she quickly came back, startling me and Maya.

She had an apologetic look, "Sorry, may I ask for your names?"

Maya was the one who answered for us all, and Feyre smiled, "Nice to meet you all, my name is Feyre."

When she left, I stood there, making sure she was gone. I then got off of the blanket and was already climbing up to the second floor.

"Hey! Aren't we supposed to be trying out our abilities?" Luisa said, puzzled.

We each inherited powers from one of our parents.

Maya inherited ice manipulation from her mother, her being from the Winter Court. Luisa has fire manipulation from her father, being from the Autumn Court. Sergei, his father was from the Night Court, so he has darkness manipulation.

As for me, I inherited healing abilities through blood, from my father's side, being from the Dawn Court.

"Tired." Was all I said as I rested my body beside a stack of hay, but I quickly sat up, my body stiff. It was a bit prickly to lay on.

"Blanket."

"No."

"Give Noel the blanket Luisa." Maya was also planning on climbing up to the second floor while Sergei looked around curiously.

"He has to teach us." Luisa smirked, while clinging onto the blanket.

"I can teach y'all from here!"

"Just get your ass down here!"

I groaned and climbed back down, I did say I was going to help back at the castle, while we were filling in our sheets. I was starting to regret it now.

Standing in front of her, with Sergei and Maya by her side, I started the lesson.

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

I tried my best to help Luisa without her burning the barn down with her flames.

I found out how their abilities work. I started with Maya first, because she was the safer option, and so she could stop any flames that are started by Luisa when I helped her next.

Maya is able to use her ice manipulation when she's feeling happy, and she didn't hurt anyone while trying it out. As expected of mom.

We almost lost hope in Luisa when we tried to help her, but her power activated only when she noticed a mouse in the corner, causing a small fire on the hay as she yelped in fear. Luckily Maya took it out, and Luisa had to melt the ice.

It was hard to help Sergei too, but we found out that his power is also activated when he's ecstatic, when I told him all the adventures we'll have after 'A Court of Thorns and Roses' series, being a mix of scary, sad and happy scenes.

It wasn't something harmful when it activated, we only saw shadows grow around him when I mentioned Demon Slayer, and he was practically jumping up and down happily.

I didn't get to use my healing ability, but seeing my friends happy made my sadness go away.

For the next few months, we've had a routine. At first Feyre always came with food for us to eat, then Luisa started joining her once she bought another set of bow and arrows for her. As for us three, we were way too scared to steal anything from the village, so we continued training in secret in the barn.

Usually Luisa would accidentally burn herself, or she would try to steal 'snacks' for us, so she ends up getting hurt a lot. That's where my healing ability comes to use, the problem was, that when I cut myself to use my blood to heal others, my own wound doesn't heal itself. So as a result I have multiple scars on my arms.

But it's fine.

I like the pain.

Sometimes Feyre would stay with us and keep us company, teaching us a few things about the village, she kind of acted like a big sister, who has the opposite personality of mine back at the original world.

We've had close calls when people came in the barn, those being couples or adults having private chats. We just chase them away by scaring them a little in the dark.

It was dark outside and we formed a circle, a small fire in the middle made by Luisa. I was hugging Maya as she hummed a song I've never heard before. Luisa and Sergei were talking about something, but I wasn't paying attention. Too busy thinking.

Until Luisa called my name, "How are we supposed to convince Tampon to take four children along to the Spring Court?"

The next day was the day the plot starts taking place, where Feyre kills the wolf, and Tamlin takes her away that night. I didn't move from Maya as I explained.

"When your with Feyre tomorrow and you see the wolf, shoot an arrow at him at the same time she shoots. That way you have an excuse to go along with her."

"What about us?" Sergei questioned, and I smiled, almost wanting to giggle at what I've had in mind.

"Remember what my answer was back in the original world? We'll just pounce on him."

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

[ Edited ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 2.3K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
57.5K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
105K 231 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
63.2K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...