Alchemist (Yandere bungou str...

By elvestoneanzelote1

Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from ge... More

prologue
ICHI
NI
SAN
YON
GO
ROKU
NANA
Hachi
KYUU
..
JUU
[SPECIAL MEMORY]
JUU ICHI
JUU NI
JUU SAN
JUU YON
JUU GO
JUU ROKU
JUU NANA
JUU HACHI
JUU KYUU
NII JUU
NIJUU ICHI
NIJUU NI
NIJUU SAN
NIJUU YON
NIIJUU GO
[๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐—บ๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ]
NIJUU ROKU
NIJUU NANA
NIJUU HACHI
๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.
NiiJUU KYUU
SAN JUU
San Juu Ichi
า“แดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ แด˜สŸแดแด›
[special ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช]
San JUU NI
A๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช B๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐’๐š๐ง
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ง.
๐˜š๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐†๐—ผ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜™๐—ผ๐ค๐ฎ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ: ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช
๐’๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข
๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ
๐˜๐—ผ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ

๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ง๐š

1.8K 133 141
By elvestoneanzelote1

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦.

𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰... 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬.

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥... 𝘏𝘶𝘩?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The loud clash of broken cups was heard as none dared approach the angry red-haired woman.

"What do you mean Ougai-dono! We can't just abandon Kyouka's safety" said the redhead woman as the ravenete let out a sigh.

"As much as I know you care for Kyouka we cannot make rash decisions besides we are sending Akutagawa-kun to deal with the guild."

"..." Kouyou frowns slightly as she apologizes for being irrational.

"Beside the point Kouyou-chan... You seem much at edge did something happen between you two?" He asks curiously as Kouyou sight and massages her forehead.

"He has been avoiding talking to me... And dismissed whenever I try to offer him tea..." Said Kouyou recalling the certain researcher's odd behavior.

"Well, perhaps he finally got tired of tea?"

"Impossible, if he were given to live a life without tea or killed himself after drinking 20 cups of tea he shall choose to kill himself" Kouyou replied as Mori mentioned how you are even obsessing over tea time.

"Either way, Ougai-dono... I do think you should give Y/n a week's break"

"...not you too have I given him too much work?" Mori mutters as Kouyou nods slightly.

"As a part of Mafia, it is undeniable to work but... After the recent incident of his getting kidnapped, he has been more locked up in his research"

"I didn't give him any research request to do"

"You did not?"

"All I gave him... Was some paper works"

"..."

"And he already handed me those paperwork two days earlier."

"Then... what is he researching?"

More shrugged off as he drank coffee in silence.

"I never ask him about what he researches most of the time since he does whatever he feels like" Moro replied and muttered how you often brush him off whenever he asks about it.

"Not even the boss knows huh?" Said Kouyou sighing as she rarely got to see your research.

"Anyways, We should just rely on the information and handle the guild as soon as possible"

"Yes Ougai-dono"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It wasn't the fact you were traumatized after being kidnapped no, you have faced a similar situation when younger too.

But you were more on edge because something felt admission.

Something like you could grasp information during those times but didn't.

And you just want to ignore thinking more into nothingness.

Your hand holds the glass tube and swirls the golden liquid.

Staring at it letting out a deep sigh and took the other green potion and mixed it with golden liquid.

As you observed the colour mix it.

Your stomach growls as you keep down the mixed potion and your eyes flicker onto the clock that hung up on the wall.

Two of the clocks.

'Maybe I should head out to eat lunch...' You thought to yourself and walked out of the room.

Your hand fishes out the phone from your pocket as you take notice of a certain message.

[The Moby dick will fall on Yokohama to leave the city]

You stare at the message and simply keep the phone inside your pocket.

And walk out of the headquarters after telling the standing guards of your leaving.

If someone else got it they would have informed but you didn't.

And if you were selfish you might have left Yokohama but you didn't after all.

You somehow know it will be stopped one way or another.

Some way.

'I should have agreed with Kouyou to have tea... Well, I have heard a new cafe opens down the road...'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Past time evening.

Poke.

Poke.
Poke.

The man moves and opens his eyes as he takes notice of a silhouette of a person.

One of his hands reaches up for the person.

"Zelda?"

"Who?"

He sits up coughing out the water as he seems shocked he survived.

"Quiet a fall I will say"

It was a familiar voice as his eyes flickered to take notice of the certain h/c hair as his pupils dilated... As if observing him.

"Aren't you the researcher?"

"The only that exists in the whole of Yokohama" you replied in a monotonous tone.

"..."

"Besides the point, I didn't think I would see a falling Leader of the Guild"

"..." Francis frowns as he doesn't know what to say or think.

His goal failed.

"If you are here to kill me why didn't you leave me on the sea"

"There are chances of someone else saving you"

"...oh... Then end me quickly"

"I prefer not to"

"...Quiet a sadist are you?"

"Not I have no interest in killing you and tainting my hands once more"

"..."

You pass him a handkerchief yet he stares at it.

"What's your objectives... I already lost everything"

"Did you? Besides the point that was foolish of you to try and end Yokohama"

"..."

"You could have simply bought more people in searching and making alliances over trampling over"

"...I was in a hurry"

"Patience is the key to success"

"I know it... I have been always doing that..."

"And yet... you failed to hold out more and try other ways"

"I do not want to listen from an executive of Port Mafia"

"Oh? You will prefer the Agencies I suppose?"

"..."

"..."

"... Are you here just to mock me by saving me and putting salt over my wounds?"

"Salt hurts but it healed wounds"

"..."

"And besides... It will be a loss for you to die just yet"

Francis glanced up at the taller male who arranged his gloves as his hair was glistering in the evening sun because of the droplets of water.

Speaking of wet they both are wet eventually either way back to it.

"What?"

"But seeing your conditions it will take time to go back to the track"

"...I give up"

"Oh? You do?"

"Yeah... I lost all my money... And"

"...I would have given you some"

"I don't need it"

"I wasn't finished speaking... As I was saying I do not bring my wallet"

"Oh"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Achoo!" Francis sneezed as you gave him a casually plained look as he shivered from the cold wind.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..." Francis just stood up to leave as you stared.

"Where are you going... you don't even have to money stay in a hotel"

"I suppose... I stay in slumps"

"Oh"

"..."

"Don't die out there"

"Will see how it goes" Francis simply replied as he started walking again.

"How long has it been"

Francis stops on his way and turns confused as the sun finally sets with the sky turning dark.

"When has your daughter passed away?"

"...two years ago"

"...oh"

"Talk about being sympathetic"

"Oh... I am"

"You don't... look like one"

"...that's how I often look" you replied blankly as Francis sighed and started walking again.

"The book is a dream... will it truly bring back your daughter?"

Francis stopped again and chuckled dryly.

"You surely hit a nerve on me"

"..."

"...But it is my only hope"

"...so you will still try?"

"I... Suppose I dream too big"

"...that's unlikely of you"

Francis tilts his head back slightly and smiles dryly.

"Is it? I guess I am forgetting how I am supposed to act now"

"..."

"Will talk again... Researcher if I survive for another day that is" Francis simply replied and left as the light outside flickered on.

'Survive for another day huh...' You thought to yourself and started to walk in another direction on the way back home.

As your phone rang making you stop on your way and fetch your phone out of your pocket.

"Hello?"

"The guild has been taken down."

"That's good"

"So we plan to drink tonight what say?"

"...who are going to join?"

"Oh, it just... Me... Chuuya"

"And?"

"..."

"..."

"Ougau-dono?"

"...I have something to do"

"Y/n-kun! You can't be serious nor take the offer because of me!"

"I have other stuff to do boss"

"...liar! Okay fine, I am not going to present happy!?"

"And I said I have work"

"What work don't tell me you are working and going to leave the mafia soon? Have I given too much work?"

"...when did you even care about that?" You sighed, "And no it's not about that... Just research I want to spend time on"

"Eh..."

"Rintaro said you can have a week's holiday!" Said Elise quickly grabbing the phone and alarming Mori.

"Thank you"

"...only one week alright," said Mori quickly as you said a simple yes.

You were thankful for some break after all... And the fact something across your mind seems heavier than usual.

'I guess I should visit Saku's grave tomorrow... Recently have been dreaming about him... These days' you thought to yourself and started walking on your way back to your apartment to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺/𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤.

*𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘠/𝘯?

*𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥.

*𝘠/𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺.

*𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵? 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺? 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸?

*𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸... 𝘌𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘤 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧... 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

*𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦.

*𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘸𝘢... 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵.

*𝘌𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴... 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯.

*𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘰.

*𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘠/𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘳... 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦?

*𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 2K 23
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข.๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 126 25
This is a fanfiction of Bungo Stray Dogs. This tells the story of a fan traveling the universe of BSD and meeting the characters. MC is the fan and h...
17K 834 11
You're a demon who lives alone in the forest. ~ This is Bungou stray dogs - Yandere BSD (platonic) x Male child reader fan fiction.
18.4K 521 33
Y/n L/n is just your average lover of anime. Especially Bungo Stray Dogs. One morning, they find out that they're in the Bungo Stray Dogs universe! H...