The RARE DIAMOND [#1 Of Mine...

By acepearlwrites

"Sometimes fate and destiny are brutal killer's but if we put some little effort we can change it into... More

~:AUTHOR'S NOTES :~
~:AUTHOR'S NOTE :~
CHARACTER AESTHETICS 1
~: ¢HAβT€® 2 :~
CHARACTER AESTHETIC 5
~:Family Tree :~
~:Dedication :~
~:Playlist :~
CHARACTER AESTHETIC 4
CHARACTER AESTHETICS 2
CHARACTER AESTHETIC 3

~:¢HAβT€R 1 :~

8 2 0
By acepearlwrites

"ye zindangi
hasraton ke siwa kuch bhi nahi,
jo manga wo mila nahi,
jo mila wo manga nahi,
jo hua uski khwahish na thi
jiski khwahish thi wo hua hi nahi ."

Please read carefully some changes were made but it merely matches to the chapters that were given before.

Let's start.... 😊
Happy reading! ☺

Author's pov~
.
.
.
.
.
In the city of Delhi a man is sitting in a chair tied with chains and infront of him a girl in her 20s standing with her serious face.

'you, bitch!'the man shouted. 'Yaa btw nice change Mr. Rudra setth and so called baby 'the girl replied with a smrink on her face.

The man furrowed his eyebrows and said 'you are talking about which btw I am not in a relationship with you it's just a timepass because you are so boring, you didn't let anyone touch you ,then what advantage of having this beautiful body of yours. '

'Yes I know it dear'she mocked him. Again said 'I'm just talking about your drastic jump from the word baby to bitch. It's ok bcoz you don't deserve me. I know all your moves and you dated how many girls till now. You hurt me cheat on me then why would I let you touch me deeaaaarrr ' she replied sarcastically by stretching the last word.

Listening to her the man started laughing and said 'seriously Prathna,you are madly in love with me but I'm not. I just want to use you but now I don't need you'

They are unaware that two men and some guards are listening to their conversation.

So guys let's come back to their conversation. 'R' for Rudra and 'P' for Prathna.

P - yes I'm and that's my biggest mistake.

R - yeah girl and btw you are intelligent than other girls bcoz they don't know my real self but you identify it without let me know.

P- indeed I'm and thanks for your compliment . Ye toh mera bayein haat ka khel hai.Apko pata hai Kyu?

(it's a simple work for me.you know why? )

R- really btw why? split up dear.

P- it's bcoz I'm a ethical hacker you moron.

R- How dare you to refer me as that.

P-I'm not referring it's just the truth.

R-wait you said you are hacker then I heat a jackpot.congrats to me.

P- jackpot what you were talking about.

R-I mean I just cheated a hacker that's the biggest record anyone could have made .and I fool you and you became fool as your love was true but not mine. As per my research and experience a girl can never be in a deep love with one man.

P- 'chaand, aasmaan, raatein, kitabein thak chuke hai mehboob ki tareef sunte sunte aur ye samajhdaaron ka zamana kehta hai ki ladkiyan ishq nahi karti.'

(even the moon, sky, night, books get tired by hearing the love birds and this intelligent world telling that girls don't love)

She said with disappointment but in last she smiled like a psycho.

R- aap sayar hai kya sayari acha bol leti hai. Uff bohot hogaya yeh faltu baatein abb bata mujhe yanha kyu? laya gaya.

(are you a sayar bcoz u speak good sayeri. OK its too much nonsense talk now tell me why? you brought me here .)

P-yeh baatein faltu lagta hai apko. Actually appko marne ke yanha laya gaya hai.

(you think these are nonsense talks. OK let it be actually you here to die.)

R-kon marega mujhe aur kyu?

(who will kill me and why?)

P-apka kyu ka jawab mere pass nhi hai par kon ka jawab hai aur apko hamare bigboss marenge wo bhi hamare samne.

(I have no answer of your why but I have the of who and that's my bigboss and he will kill you infront of me.)

R-aur kon hai apke bigboss ?

(and who is your bigboss?)

P-Bigboss ka pata nhi par mujhe instructions Mr. Pranaveer Rajvanshi(Praddish's business partner and best friend) ne diya hai. Unka Anne ka time agya hai kuch last wish hai toh batado. Phir upar jakar mujhe kosoge.

(I don't know about bigboss but I got instructed by Mr. Pranaveer Rajvanshi. They are about to come if you have any last wish then tell me otherwise you will backbite after going to hell.)

R-wo toh Wahi tharki aur uske batameez dost ka kiya dhara hai.

(oh then my guess is right that it's the work of that moron and his bastard friend.)

With that statement a slap landed on his cheek and his face tilted to one with the hardest force of slap.

You guys are guessed right. It's Prathna who slapped Rudra with that she speaks with loud tone.

P-you have no rights to judge any people by being yourself a spoiled brat.just shut your mouth and sit quietly until they arrived otherwise you'll be dead right now here and I will not regret to kill my love infront of me by my own hands because you don't deserve me and I don't care about you.

Sadness can be seen through her eyes but she managed to hide it properly.

Then a manly dangerous voice echoed they both looked at each other the authority of that voice .

The man said having serious expression 'no need of that miss and we are already '
another man cut him off by saying 'apologizing for coming late. btw myself Praddish Suryavanshi and he is Pranaveer Rajvanshi. '

After listening to them Prathna cool down her anger and greeted them with serious expression.

Pranaveer sighed and greeted her back and Praddish just nodded.

OK now let's start the game"Pranaveer exclaimed. Praddish and Prathna just nodded knowing what will come up next.

[abb maza ayega na bidu 😁]

"tum log mera kuch nhi bigad sakte"Rudra said.

"seriously "Praddish said.

"ham kya kya bigad denge woh toh baat karne ke baad pata chalega"Prathana said

"tum kya sochti ho tumhare bare me mujhe kuch nhi pata. mujhe sab pata hai tum kon ho, kaha Se hi, kis pariwar Se ho, kya Karti ho, aur bohot kuch. agar Mene ye sab bata diya inlongo toh tum karogi kya? "Rudra remarked with a smrink on his face.

By listening this Prathna go numb for some second but it broke when Praddish and Ranaveer both asked in same time "kya bataoge inke bare me"pointing towards her.

"Koi baat nhi Wese mein inn longo chahun toh bata sakti par tum ye maat sochna mere bare Jan kar tum bach jaoge mere Se"Prathna said making Praddish and Ranaveer all confused.

Then they all heard many gun shots and Rudra started laughing.

"Mene kaha tha na" Rudra said between his laughter .

Some guards came inside with guns pointing towards their men's and Prathna, Praddish and Ranaveer put out their guns.

By seeing Prathna loading her gun Praddish said looking at her "you knew how to use guns also? "

"Yes"Prathna replied

"let's clean the mess guyss "Ranaveer said loading his guns and they both nodded.

(conversation Pr-Prathna, P-Praddish, R-Ranaveer)

Pr-3 are out.

P-nice job and add 5 more total 8 are out.

R-haan aur do add kardo total 10 are out and 20 more left.

Suddenly Prathna pointed her 2 guns at Praddish and Ranaveer. They both looked shocked and glancing and each other

P-what are you doing miss?

R-are you in your senses Prathna?

Pr-yes!

Then she shot 4 bullets making Praddish and Ranaveer close their eyes to feel the touch of ground but they opened their eyes when they felt 4 men's falling on ground making sound "dhaddamm ".

Listening to this they turned around and Prathna came running towards them. They both are still in shock realising the situation.

Prathna examined them by checking one by one and said "ye sab khatam ho gaye hai app log inke thikane laga dijiyega "

[don't underestimate the fl]

Praddish asked not believing "sab maar gaye?"but when he looked down to see he found a letter and Rudra was nowhere seen.

[kutton ke jhagdo me chuha nikal gaya 😅]

He picked up the letter and kept it in his pocket but no one noticed him.

Then Prathna said "it's late I gotta go now "and Ranaveer replied "yes come with me I'll drop you in your masion "

Prathna and Ranaveer bid a bye to Praddish and they left not before cleaning the mess they made and discussing how to catch that Rudra again.

Little did Prathna and Praddish felt that something will change in their lives.

Today is the 1st day they met each other and made an eye contact but they didn't aware of that mess created by a mere eye contact in boths heart, mind and soul.

When both finds the strong feelings of knowing each other from past but one can't remember while other is aware of the identity but still needs clarification.

Suddenly Praddish saw something that the soil under his feet swept away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
‹ ☆~~~~~~~~~~~☆ ›
This chapter ends here. We hope you like it and we will come back with new update soon. For that guys stay tuned!

Cliff hanger pe chod diya 😁...
Abb gali maat do... Or b stories hain wattpad pass woh padhlo...

Actually Pranaveer is Praddish best friend.

If you like it then vote and comment.
If you have any confusion regarding this then comment down and we love to talk and interact with you all.

It's our 1st time being a author .so, plz forgive my mistake but do let me know so that we can improve.

U know your editor is that type of person who loves to irritate me. She is also your 2nd author. she just make the story short by cutting but don't worry I am here for longer updates u can relay on me.

Here are some questions. It's just for fun...

*WHAT'S CONNECTION THEY FELT?

*THEY WILL RECOGNISE EACHOTHER OR NOT?

*WHAT TRUTH RUDRA KNOW ABOUT PRATHNA?

*WHAT IS IN THAT LETTER?

*WHAT HAPPENED TO PRADDISH SUDDENLY ?

*WHY HE FELT HIS GROUND HAVE BEEN SWEPT AWAY?

*WHO WAS PRATHNA TO PRANAVEER?

Plzzz answer these in comment section we will be grateful to u all.

Ignore the grammatical errors.

Next update will be soon.

Follow us on insta for spoilers @Pearlflora and @acewritze .

Till then take care and byy 😊!!
And do as many votes and comment u want.... Just keep encourage me ...
*
*
*
*
Yours,
little authors:~
Ace and Pearl [A&P]

Word count :~2000+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...