Showtime Steve, Or Bryan Divi...

By Ruby_TearDrop

Steve has been having odd outbursts due to flashbacks. Pat calls Davis, to ask if there's anything he knows... More

Calling Molten

Davis Arrives/Check up on Steve

41 1 2
By Ruby_TearDrop

(𝐏𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

Davis just arrived, thank goodness. Now maybe we'll get some answers, or at least some suggestions as to what might be going on.

"So, where's this animatronic you said has been acting strange?" Davis asked me.

"I had to leave him with the other animatronics, to watch him. Whatever is going on with him, it's beyond strange. I.. can hardly put any explanation into words. He tried running away, via the sewers, a few hours ago. He seemed scared about someone coming to check him out, at first it seemed his fear laid with being scrapped. And then, it escalated, to something completely different." I explained.

Davis hummed at this. "That is very concerning." He said.

I let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, that's the biggest understatement I've heard all week." I said.

Davis looked at me with a serious expression. "Is there anything else you can manage to word into an explanation, before I question this animatronic?" He asked me.

"Other than repeating that these, flashbacks of his, are very strange in itself, and even more concerning? Nope, sorry." I said.

He nodded his head. "As frustrating as that is. I don't fault you for not knowing where to begin, in trying to explain this to me. Now, to the source of this visit in the first place." He said.

We made our way to the stage area, where I had the animatronics waiting.

"Steve, Davis is here to see you. I need you to try and remain calm, and think carefully, on what he asks you." I told Steve.

"Davis?" He muttered. "Why does that name sound familiar?" He asked himself.

I saw Davis make a weirded out expression, out of the corner of my eyes. I gave him a 'see what I mean?' look, in turn he shook his head at me.

"Steve." Davis spoke sternly.

"Yes sir?" Steve asked.

"I will be asking you some questions. I will also be preforming some checkups on your system. Nothing threatening to your programming, just some checkups on your malware protection, and some other things." He explained.

"Alright!" Steve chirped in agreeance. He then turned and made his way to the maintenance room, for the animatronics. 

"Uh, Steve, don't go ahead of us!" I called out to him.

He looked back at me curiously. "Why?" He asked innocently.

I let out a tired sigh. "Your programming has been on the off side the last week. In case any flashbacks/triggers start up, I feel it best you remain close by. We don't need another attempt at running away, via the sewers. Your lucky the water that did touch you, didn't fry your circuits." I explained to him.

"I still don't remember any of that happening." He said. "But, I don't think you'd lie about something like that happening. So, I'll listen to your reasoning."

I sighed in relief. "Thank you." I said.

He nodded his head. "You're welcome." He said.

We made our way to the maintenance room together, as a group.

When we got there, Davis was quick in getting started.

He got to checking Steve's programming.

Davis let out a hum. His face took on an expression of confusion. "That's strange." He said.

"What's strange?" I asked in concern.

Davis looked at me. "You know how, when animatronics are made, they have to be programmed, and the programming has to be heavily tested?" He asked me.

"Yeah. What about it?" I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"There's no programming." He answered.

I was shocked. "What do you mean by 'there's no programming?" I asked. "There's no way that's possible!" I exclaimed.

"Exactly what I said. It's like whoever created Steve, didn't get to the programming stage. He has malware protection, but no programming. It's like, all that he's said, and done, is done sentimentally. It's like he's self aware of things, rather than being programmed to say, do, and know, certain things." He explained.

"That would explain why he keeps getting flashbacks. If he's self aware of things, then whatever the cause of his self awareness, provides him with vivid flashbacks." I said, after a moment of silence.

I then shook my head. "That doesn't make any sense!" I exclaimed.

"I thought you just admitted that made sense?" Davis deadpanned.

"Not about what I said! How can Steve have no programming, only malware protection, and enter 'security breach' mode, all at the same time?! If we mention certain things, and it triggers a flashback, depending on what the flashback was about, he activates 'security breach' mode, and is basically on standby, scanning the room, for someone he deems a threat. Malware protection prevents viruses, and hackers. Not activate a berserk mode, where he's ready to kill whoever the threat is." I rambled in confusion.

Davis looked at me in confusion. "Wait, backup. What is some triggering words, to this specific mode?" He asked.

"Well." Monty cut in. "Springtrap.. was a word that triggered this specific mode." He explained.

Steve's head perked up at this.

I backed up, in fear, and caution. I slowly pulled my gun out. The safety was still on, and I'd leave it on, until it's necessary to take it off.

"Steve?" I asked, cautious. 

"You okay there buddy?" Roxanne asked.

"Yes.. I'm fine." He answered slowly. He sounded like he was in a daze. "That name.. sounds familiar. That animatronic.. isn't good. He's very bad.." Steve said.

Davis looked on in thought. "Let's touch base on that later." He said. "Let's get back on track, as to why I'm here." He ordered.

"Okay." Steve agreed.

Davis backed up, and looked over Steve.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Have you ever noticed how strange his design is?" Davis asked.

Steve let out a noise of offense. "Excuse me?! My design is quite nice, thank you very much!" He snapped at Davis.

"I don't mean that as an insult." He corrected himself.

Steve untensed at that. "Oh."

"Your design, oddly enough, resembles that of a human." Davis stated bluntly.

Steve perked up again. "Yeah.. it does. Doesn't it?" He muttered.

In was silent for a moment. Before Steve suddenly spoke up.

"Bryan Divil." He stated.

Davis tensed up. "How do you know of that name?" He asked, his voice coming out as a mix between cation, and confusion.

"Bryan.. is dead." Steve trailed off.

"Yes." Davis whispered. "He is. Of unknown causes." Davis said softly.

"Not unknown causes." Steve denied.

"And how would you know that?" Davis challenged Steve. "He is dead, the amount of blood of his found, confirms that he must be dead. His body was uncounted for though. So his cause of death, was listed as unknown causes." Davis stated, very matter of fact.

"Springtrap.. killed him. Was going to shoot Molten with some kind of beam. Bryan.. didn't want that to happen, despite Molten being able to take the hit, survive it, and recover from it. He.. took the hit." Steve trailed off again.

"Pain. Heavy lose of blood. Pleading with Molten. Molten.. tried to save him. He took his last breath, and then.. flatlined."

"He's.. trapped."

"Springtrap's control.."

"Glitch world.."

"Portal.."

"Confused.."

"Wants to go home.."

"Freddy Land.. Home.."

"Steve." I said. "Calm down. Snap out of it." I stated.

"Shutting down.."

"Shutting down.."

"Shutting dowwwnnn.."

Steve suddenly shut down.

"Okay, that's it." Davis said.

"What's it, Davis?" I asked.

Davis made his way to the big computer screen in the room. "I'm getting in contact with Freddy Land. Molten was brought up more than once. So we know, at this point, he must have some history with Steve."

"Okay." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 19.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...