Sneaking Around (Nate Maloley)

Od hale_swaleee

Vanessa and Nate meet at one of his club gigs and end up having feelings for each other. After Nate comes ov... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 15

4.4K 100 4
Od hale_swaleee

"Woah wait a minute!" I heard a voice from behind me "Is that little Vanessa?" I turned around hearing my name.  

"Liam?" I asked, surprised to see him.  "Kyle I thought you said I wouldn't know any of your friends?" I asked.

"I forgot Liam used to come over all the time" He shrugged.  I got up to hug Liam since I haven't seen him since I was maybe eleven or twelve.  "Damn you grew up" He said looking me up and down.

"Liam she has a boyfriend" Kyle said.

"Well no doubt" Liam said causing me to laugh and roll my eyes.  I walked back over and sat next to Sammy, resting my feet on his lap.

"Do I look like a couch cushion to you?" He laughed and I nodded.

"Just a little bit" I giggled and he rolled his eyes playfully at me.

"So this is the lucky guy?" Liam asked, doing a handshake with Sammy that apparently all boys know.

"It's a long and complicated story" I said and Liam laughed.

"Is he a cover up for your dad?" He chuckled and I nodded.

"Yeah" I nodded.  I pulled my phone out and showed Liam a picture of me and Nate.  "This is my actual boyfriend" I said.

"Does Kyle like him at least?" He asked turning to look at Kyle.

"Yeah he's cool and he treats her right" Kyle shrugged.  Liam and Kyle started talking about basketball, causing Sammy  to join in.  I knew this was going to be the majority of the night and I sighed. 

"Hey Vanessa are you twenty one yet?" Liam asked and I shook my head.

"No why?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well I was going to say we all go to a club" He said.

"I can get in and so could Sammy" I shrugged.

"Fakes?" Liam asked and I nodded.

"Yeah how else?" I laughed.

"Good point but who knew Vanessa would turn into the little rebel" Liam said and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe it's because I've been babied all my life" I shrugged and he nodded.

"So, club?" Liam asked.

"I have to change first" I said and everyone nodded.  I got up and ran into the house and noticed my dad wasn't around, it was only ten but he goes to bed early so he should already be asleep.  I went into my closet and pulled out my black strappy slip dress and a pair of black wedges.  I pulled off my shirt and the sweats and put on the dress and looked at it in the mirror.  It was a little shorter than I remember, coming down to just above mid thigh, but you couldn't see my panties or anything so I'm good.  I slipped the shoes on and grabbed my phone and quietly made my way down the stairs and to the back where the boys were.  "I'm ready" I said from the door.  I laughed as Sammy turned around and his jaw dropped.

"Damn" I heard someone say.

"Isn't it a little short?" Kyle asked, walking over to me, followed by everyone else.  I looked down at the dress and shrugged.

"No, you can't see anything" I said and he sighed.

"Alright" He sighed again.  I made sure I had my wallet and followed Sammy out to his car.  

"We're going to the same club we all met at" Sammy said "And I already called Nate and him and the other boys will be there" Sammy smiled at me.

"Great" I smiled as I watched out the window.  We pulled into the parking lot and went through the doors, getting our I.D.'s checked.  They handed me mine back and I was let in.  I spotted Nate right away by the bar.  "I'm going over to Nate" I said in Sammy's ear so he could hear me.  He nodded and I walked up behind Nate and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"What the hell?" He asked and I laughed as I let go and he turned around.

"Damn lil mama" He smirked as he checked me out.  He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips and then wrapped his arm around my waist, resting his hand on my ass.  "Guys this is my girlfriend Vanessa and this is Swift, Justin and Mike" Nate said introducing his friends.  I waved and said hey before Nate handed me a drink.  "How was the fire?" Nate asked in my ear and I shrugged.

"I would've been better if you were there" I said and he smiled. I handed my phone to Swift and asked him to take a picture of Nate and I and he nodded and grabbed my phone.  I wrapped my arm around Nate's waist as my other hand rested on his stomach.  His one hand continued to rest on my ass as his other hand was in his pocket. Swift handed me back my phone and I thanked him and Nate asked me to send it to him.  Minutes later I got a notification from instagram, Nate had posted the picture with the caption Always grab the booty. I laughed as I read it and then I decided to post it myself as well with the caption He knows what to do adding the smirking emoji and tagging Nate. 

I talked with Nate and his friends for a while, just drinking and getting to know each other better.  I laughed as I saw Sammy with a girl on the dance floor and pointed it out to Nate. 

"Who knew he could get a girl to dance with him" Nate chuckled in my ear as he hugged around my waist from behind.

"I mean if you weren't here who do you think I would dance with?" I chuckled as Nate shook his head.

"You wouldn't be dancing with anyone" He growled into my ear.  I bit my lip as he lightly nibbled on my ear and then pressed a kiss to the side of my neck.

"Wait is that Kyle with a girl too?" I asked laughing and Nate looked to where I was pointing. 

"It looks like Kyle" He said and I laughed some more.  "Let's go dance" Nate said and I nodded.  I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor, finding a clear space in the middle.  Nate wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back to his chest as I started to grind up against him.  He moved his hands to rest on my waist as he pulled me back even more to press against him.  He started to leave kisses on my neck as I rested my hands on top of his.  "You might have to come home with me tonight" He groaned in my ear causing me to smirk and look at him over my shoulder.  He brought his lips to mine in a deep kiss as I continued moving my hips against Nate.

"I'm there" I mumbled against his lips as he smirked in return.

"Want to get out of here?" He asked and I nodded.  He pulled away and grabbed my hand and we went over to where Sam was and told him we were leaving and to tell Kyle.  Sammy said something in Nate's ear but I couldn't hear him, and then Nate nodded and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door.  We got to his car and he started it up and quickly drove to his house.  He unlocked the door and let me in first before locking it behind him and picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.  I giggled as he walked into his room and set me down on the bed, crawling on top of me.

He pressed his lips to mine as I ran my hands through his hair.  He fiddled with the hem of my dress before pulling away for a split second to pull it off over my head.  He smirked down at me, since I did decide to wear my nice black lace bra and panties.  He brought his lips to my neck as I tugged on his shirt and then pulled it over his head and throwing it onto the floor.  I ran my hands from his shoulders down to the button on his jeans, fumbling with it and groaning when I couldn't get it.  Nate chuckled and pulled away, slipping his pants down his legs, taking his boxers with them.  

"You're sure about this?" Nate asked as he pressed his forehead against mine and I nodded.  "You have had sex before right?" He asked as he leaned over and grabbed a condom from the floor.

"Yeah" I rolled my eyes as he ripped open the condom and rolled it down his length "And besides I-" I started but then shook my head. 

"You what?" Nate asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing" I said and he smirked.

"Come on" He said lowering his head down to my neck and pressing a kiss.  "You can tell me" He whispered in my ear as I ran my hands through his hair.  He started to tease my entrance and I groaned.

"Nate come on" I groaned, biting my lip.

"Not until you tell me" He smirked, bring his lips to mine.  I bucked my hips trying to get him to give in and stop teasing but he chuckled and continued his actions.  "What is it?" He asked "Come on lil mama you can tell me" He said as he eased me further by slipping his tip in and then pulling back out.

"Nate" I growled.  He smirked as he pressed kisses from my lips and down my neck. "Fine, I have a vibrator" I groaned.  His smirk got even bigger as he filled me up the rest of the way, causing both of us to sigh.  He started to rock his hips back and forth at a slow pace for a short time before speeding up.  I moaned as I ran my hands down his back, already feeling the familiar knot in my stomach.  This has been a long time coming for Nate and I, and I was happy it's finally happening.  I drug my nails down his back as I clenched around him as he groaned.

"Fuck Van" He said through gritted teeth.  "Why the hell did we wait so long?" He sighed, pressing his forehead to mine as he bit his lip. It didn't take much after that, I couldn't hold it in anymore as I reached my high, Nate not far behind me.  He thrusted into me a few more times before pulling out and rolling over next to me.  He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side.  "So a vibrator huh?" He asked after we caught our breath.  I laughed and hid my face in his bare chest.

"Shut up" I laughed as he chuckled.

"No, I'm not judging but just thinking about you pleasuring yourself is make me hard again" He chuckled and I laughed.  We heard the front door open and then a bunch of loud voices and footsteps.

"Well I guess Sammy brought half the club home with him" I giggled and Nate chuckled, pulling me closer if that was possible.  

"It's probably just the guys" Nate said quietly as he closed his eyes.  I sat up and grabbed Nate's shirt from the floor and slipped it on after I put my bra back on.  I opened his drawers and grabbed another pair of sweatpants that I'll probably end up stealing, and slipped them on after my panties. I looked at Nate and chuckled and saw that he was asleep. I made sure my hair looked okay and then walked out to where all the voices were.

"Hey" Kyle smiled at me.

"Okay, so this is a thing now" I chuckled, looking at Kyle, Liam and Tommy sitting on Sammy's couch as everyone else was spread around the room.

"Where's Nate?" Sammy asked.

"Sleeping" I said, sitting on the empty chair. 

"Did you guys go too hard?" Sammy smirked.

"Sam!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"It was just a question" He shrugged as he laughed.

"I hate you guys" I rolled my eyes playfully.  They all started talking and Kyle agreed that we would all just spend the night here and go home in the morning since he didn't feel like driving.  I pushed myself up from the chair and went back down the hall to Nate's room.  He woke up when I opened the door and I frowned.  "I didn't mean to wake you up" I said, crawling in bed with him.

"It's okay baby" He said quietly as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I wrapped mine around his waist.  I leaned up and kissed his jaw before closing my eyes and sighing.  

"Kyle's here and he's spending the night, so we're all just leaving tomorrow" I explained to Nate as he ran his fingers through the ends of my hair.

"Alright" Nate nodded "So I've been thinking, I've met your parents, do you want to meet mine?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yeah of course I do" I said looking up at him.

"I'll call them in the morning then" He said "Okay, I'm going to sleep again" He chuckled.

"Good night" I said.

"Good night baby" Nate said, pressing a short kiss to the top of my head.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

88.3K 2.1K 19
He pushed me to the bed "Are you ready" he asked "Of course" I replied ••• She never really loved anyone, till she falls in love with the new boy in...
31.7K 975 27
Natalia Jones is Westside’s number one most sought after girl. She has it all, beauty, brains and money. From an onlookers perspective, she appears t...
9.8K 127 32
A compilation of imagines that I've written from my tumblr account about the Omaha boys. Also, the reader is named Y/N (your name) & I'm too lazy to...
135K 4.3K 29
Book Three of the "Zone" series. ⓒ copyright | mesnate Book #1: Friendzone Book #2: No Boys Zone Book #3: Danger Zone