Finding Balance

By Kiayla835

"I've waisted so much time thinking about why we didn't work out, I've blamed myself for us not working out b... More

𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
第1章
第2章
第3章
第5章
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章

第4章

128 4 0
By Kiayla835

Dezia Nessa Williams
11:30 Am/ January 26th
San Francisco, California
On the Road

"Tj we are almost to your dad's house stop whining! I said for the 4th time, Tj continued to whine because he was ready to see his dad'

'I had gotten a car from the airport so I could be able to get myself places, I wasn't planned on staying down here for to long I just wanted to visit my mom and friends'

'I finally pulled up infront of Tauruses house and it looked nice, he moves from house to house like it's nothing so this is my first time seeing this house'

"Come on Tj! I said cutting the car off and getting out, I opened his door for him and I popped the trunk getting two of his suitcases out, I closed the trunk and he got out the car holding his iPad, I closed the car door and locked the car'

'We walked to the front door and I knocked on the door, after a couple of seconds there was no sound of anybody coming so I banged on the door hard'

"Gahdamn who tf- Taurus said swinging the door open until he saw us standing there, "Awl shii my bad! He said making the yikes face, "DADDYYYY" Tj yelled running to Taurus and I could see his face light up and Taurus picked Tj up and embraced him in a hug'

'I walked into the house with Tj's bag and the door closed, "Lemme show you your room! Taurus said and he took the bags and walked up the stairs'

'I stood there waiting on them to come back down, "What you just standing there looking awkward for you can get comfortable" Taurus said walking back down the stairs laughing'

'I rolled my eyes and followed him to the living room, I sat down on the couch and he sat down beside me'

"How long you staying down here? Taurus asked me, "Uhm not that long I just want to visit my mom and Shoota nem! I said and he nodded'

"I might stay for some days and get a hotel! I said and he smacked his lips, "Now you know you can sleep here" he said and I nodded, getting comfortable'

'I got on my phone and started scrolling through instagram I scrolled down on a pick and saw Isiah in his football uniform'

'My phone was snatched out my hand and I looked up to see Taurus smirking, "Smh Taurus give me my shit back! I said reaching for it and he leaned back making me fall on top of him'

"Smh you know what forgot it! I said giving up and I was about to get up but my body was pulled up and I looked back at him, "nah stay right here! Taurus said and I rolled my eyes and got comfortable, I yawned and I closed my eyes falling asleep'

*4 hours *

Ring..Ring..Ring ' I heard waking up and Taurus woke up from me being woken up, "Get up right quick Zia! Taurus said tapping me and I got up and went upstairs, I eventually found Tj's room and I saw him sleeping'

'I was about to walk out until Taurus came rushing towards the door and I screamed from him scaring me, "I gotta go to the hospital Terry there! He said and my eyes widened'

"Imma come too! I said picking Tj up and walking down stairs slipping my shoes on and grabbing my phone, "I'll drop him off at my ma house" Taurus said and I nodded'

'We sped to the car and got in, I still had Tj in my lap and I was just admiring his looks, we finally arrived at Taurus moms house and he took Tj and walked to the door'

'He came back and got in speeding off, I got on my phone and replied to a few texts until we arrived at the hospital'

*10 mins*

'We walked into the hospital and went to a waiting area and I saw Shoota, Zay, Dior and Shootas Daughter Moura sitting in there'

'They looked up and seen us getting up, "Wsp Taurus, hey Zia! Shoota spoke and hugged me, "Hey Y'all! I spoke'

"Hey bestie! Zay said hugging me and I smiled, Me and Dior hugged and I waved at Moura and she smiled and waved back'

"So what happened? Taurus asked Shoota and he looked around, "Somebody reported a body down town somewhere, somehow it got back to Zay and we ended up here" Shoota said and I could see that Taurus was nervous but didn't wanna show it'

'I walked over and took his hand pulling him to a chair and sat him down and I sat down after, "Come one we gotta have faith! I said looking at him and he nodded'

"Family of Keyshawn Terrion Smith? A doctor came around the corner looking around and all of us walked over to him, he had a look of sadness on his face'

'So the body was identified as Keyshawn's and he had 13 bullet wounds mostly to the head, I'm sorry for your lost! The doctor said and he walked away, it felt like all the life I had in me was sucked out of me'

"WHAT THE FUCK! Shoota yelled hitting the nearest wall he could see, Zay covered his face with his hands and Taurus was just there it's like his whole demeanor changed'

"Shoota baby please calm down! Dior said walking up to Shoota trying to calm him down, A women and man came around the corner and I recognized it as Terry's mom'

'She looked at all of us and she started shaking her head, "Unt Unt please tell me he ain't dead? She asked and Zay raised his head up with tears and another running down his face'

"I'm sorry Mrs. Smith but he is" Zay said and there was loud yelling and crying coming from her, "MY BABYYYYY WHYYYY LORD WHYYYYY! She screamed as she was on the floor'

"Taurus? I asked looking at him and his face was red it was like he was holding back tears, "Hm" he replied without looking at me, he just stood there numb'

'I started crying but I kept myself together, "Taurus please look at me! I said with tears still falling and he turnt around to me and pulled my hand, we walked out the hospital and got back In the car'

'I was crying the whole way back to his house, Terry was my Dawg and now he's just gone, he stopped with the gang life just to pursue his rap career and now all of that has been took away'

'We pulled up at the house and he got out walking into the house and I followed him, he was standing in the kitchen just staring at the refrigerator, I walked into the kitchen and saw him with the same look he had at the hospital'

"Taurus it's ok to cry! I said walking over and standing infront of him and he looked down at me, I pulled him into a hug and I felt my shirt being wet'

'I've never seen Taurus cry the way he was crying, he sat down on the floor and I got on top of him and just held him as he cried, it wasn't a normal cry is was a very painful one, like the world has gotten taken from you'

"It's going to be okay I promise! I said pulling his head back where he was looking at me, we stared at eachother for a minute and we leaned in and kissed'

Awnnnn Terry na died

Voteee please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 96.7K 77
Why is love this complicated We should of been friends, we should of waited But we can't go back on our past Explain to me why we can't last Is it to...
643K 21.2K 47
Read it ma'am or sir . ?‍?
101K 3.8K 56
"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐦𝐞." 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧...
68.3K 2.7K 33
August A. x Plusie love story~ Started may 17, 2020. "Not everyone one care about the money and the flex aslong as you are around or just breathing I...