peekaboo

็”ฑ dolliteur

ออํ•ด ๐’ซ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฆ๐’œ๐ต๐’ช๐’ช open af เญญ โบ ๐ผ๐“ƒ which, ๐Ÿ’’ ห– ื โฉ โ˜† โŸข โŒ’ ๐—บ๐˜‚st love... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐๐„๐„๐Š๐€๐๐Ž๐Ž
๐“Žandere log

๐“‡ules, forms & slots

1K 29 162
็”ฑ dolliteur

© dolliteur

RULES, FORMS & slots

𝐈. KINDNESS is key. you treat people with it, you get it back. this applies to me as well. first password is to follow me.

𝐈𝐈. GHOST readers get on my nerves to be honest. so please, do not feel afraid to spam comments and fill up my notification box. that's what I want; it motivates me to write. second password is to promote this book on your message board and to tag me.

𝐈𝐈𝐈. DIVERSITY is key. characters that are all-rounder mary sue's are very boring and uninteresting to me so I'd caution you away from those types of characters especially with this sort of foc. as for the original cast of my nxde applyfic, you guys are totally allowed to use your original ocs if you want (i loved that cast with my whole heart) <3

𝐈𝐈𝐈. THE LIMIT is two ocs max per person. and if you do make two ocs they MUST have different gender identities from one another, they also must be different slots. example: one is a yandere and the other is a darling. third password: what's a romance trope that you can't stand? why?

𝐈𝐕. FACECLAIMS WILL be animated. go crazy with anime characters, webtoon/manga characters, or even giving links to Pinterest links or boards. just make sure that they have a generous amount of pictures that I can use for graphics (preferably in color.) 

𝐕. NEATNESS, I can't express how much I adore people who submit neat forms. they don't have to be aesthetic, that's 100% optional. and you can use google docs, google slides and even carrds if you want to (which is encouraged), they just need to be readable. also please apply where it says to apply and start by commenting your oc's name and then putting the rest of the form in the replies. 

𝐕𝐈. DETAILS, love her, respect her, but don't fear her.

ᯇ APPLICATIONS : open

( deadline : to be determined )

questions

𝓣HE DARLINGS‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ─  ✦

commented darling form

☆ the protagonists

☆ probably accepting 2-4 ocs (not counting my own)

APPLY HERE

𝓣HE YANDERES ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ─  ✦

commented yandere form

☆ the antagonists?

☆ probably accepting 2-4 ocs (including my own)

APPLY HERE

➤ some people might be upset by this but in terms of my ocs...this might be an "out with the old, in with the new" situation IDK YET THO SO DONT BRING OUT THE TORCHES AND THE PITCHFORKS JUST YET

➤ (i'm gonna attempt to bring back evil anastacia)

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Will anyone understand KS ็”ฑ MalarvizhiRamya

็ฅž็ง˜ / ้ฉšๆ‚š

7.2K 1.1K 26
The misunderstanding between Karishma and Haseena
CAN I ESCAPE? ็”ฑ A.K.

็ฅž็ง˜ / ้ฉšๆ‚š

16.5K 286 30
"I want a divorce. I don't want to live here. I know everything now", she said with pain and anger. His eyes turned red and he clenched his fists. He...
Raven ็”ฑ CardiWroteitโค๏ธ

็ฅž็ง˜ / ้ฉšๆ‚š

77.4K 2.5K 79
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
cou(sins) TAEKOOK ็”ฑ Bangtan sonyondan

็ฅž็ง˜ / ้ฉšๆ‚š

22.8K 1K 27
*๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’๐’†* "๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ~" "๐‘ซ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• " "๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น...