willow (ON HOLD)

By lanalover666

Willow Anderson is a model who is childhood friends with Alexander 23 he introduces her to the singer/songwri... More

introductions
lights, cameras, action!
clubbing and kali
face of an angel
serial flirt
bros and hoes
playing matchmaker
don't cry willow
cigarettes and kisses
close to you
pasta and potatoes
the willow tree
i need to go
so this is it?
new characters!!!!
i wish
did you miss me?
and the winner is...
jealousy
she loves you
friends it is
snow angel the album
"willow" the song
messy
i love you too
the game
so this is awkward
new story!!!
dumb bitch
public
IM SORRY!!!!

mom?

1.8K 76 81
By lanalover666

willow's pov:

*ring ring ring*

"babe your phone" reneé says in a tired voice. fuck we fell asleep.

i groan and grab my phone, oh thank god it's only 12:15 we haven't slept through the whole party. i pick up my phone.

"bitch where the fuck are you?!!" kali says on the other line.

"i'm in the spare i'm com-" the door opens and kali is just standing there with her eyes wide.

she quickly covers her eyes and smirks "ohhh that's where you were" she says with a teasing manner "get ready i want shots"

"fine" i roll my eyes but before she leaves i say "wait! kali gimme your bag"

"what? why" she says handing it to me, her eyes are still closed.

"i put panties in there" laughing.

"your so annoying" she laughs and leaves shutting the door behind her.

i start to get out of the bed but reneé puts her arms around my waist and drags me back in.

"i missed you so much baby" she says grabbing onto me for dear life.

"i missed you too" i chuckle "come on gorgeous let's go back to the party"

*time skip to the next morning*

reneé's pov:

i'm at willow's house right now, last night was incredible. everything is perfect.

willow's upstairs sleeping and i've decided to make her breakfast.

i'm cooking some eggs and i feel my willow's arms around my waist.

"baby go back to bed i wanted to bring you food" i furrow my eyebrows and turn around to face her, she's wearing one of my t-shirts, i give her a quick peck.

"i'm not hungry for eggs right now, i'm craving something else" she says in a seductive voice. i decide to play along.

"oh yeah? and what are you craving" i quirk my eyebrow whilst turning off the gas and looking it face her, i place my hands on the counter behind me, leaning back.

"you" she smirks at me, coming closer and wrapping her arms around my waist.

i quickly grab her waist and sit her on the counter and start kissing her roughly, she moans into the kiss and presses her body closer to mine.

i reach down to take her panties off but she isn't wearing any. again.

"no panties? again? naughty girl" i say with a smirk.

she goes to kiss me again but i crouch down and attack her clit with my mouth, i can feel how wet and desperate she is for me, its fucking amazing, i add 2 fingers inside of her and i feel her heartbeat pulsing violently.

"fuck reneé baby right there" willow moans.

"that's not my name" i say stopping and then going down on her again, this time more aggressively.

"god fuck mo- MOM?" she says her tone completely changing.

"baby you say mommy not mom" i say chuckling and looking into her eyes, i realise something else has her attention, i follow her gaze to find 2 middle aged people standing in the door way.

a guy who was laughing and a woman who was covering her eyes, her face scrunched up in disgust.

"OH" i say with my eyes wide, standing up straight and closing willow's legs with my hands.

"uh reneé, these are my erm parents, mom, dad uh reneé" she says with wide eyes while jumping off the counter.

god this is fucking humiliating.

"erm hi nice to meet you guys" i say with an awkward smile and i hold my hand out for them to shake.

"after what i just saw i'm not touching your hand" willow's dad says laughing, my eyes widen as i quickly take my hand away.

"DAD!" willow says.

"what am i supposed to pretend i didn't just see that?" he says still laughing.

"oh my god your so fucking embarrassing, i'm going to get changed, i'll be back" willow says.

"me too" i say following her up the stairs.

i can hear willow's dad mutter in the background "yeah like they're actually going to "get changed"" he laughs.

not my finest meeting parents moment.

willow's pov:

"oh my god, i'm so fucking sorry i didn't know that they were coming or that they had a fucking key" i say to reneé as we enter my room, i feel so bad.

"it's not your fault baby don't stress" she says chuckling.

we both put on some joggers and head back downstairs, well reneé washes her hands first and then we do.

my parents are sitting on the couch, my dad is playing with suki and my mom is just sitting there with her arms and legs crossed staring at the ground.

she's definitely traumatised.

and to be honest, so am i.

"hey there's my little lesbians!" my dad says all happy.

"DAD STOP" i groan covering my face.

"oh shit sorry, bisexual? what are you reneé" he furrows his brows.

reneé just laughs "i'm a lesbian"

"so what did i do wrong kiddo?" he asks me confused.

"your embarrassing me god" i say sitting down on the couch next to reneé.

"the kitchen, willow really" my mom says in a condescending tone "is there anywhere in the house you haven't had sex?"

"no" i mumble, reneé just chuckles.

a wave of realisation comes across my moms face and she jumps up from the couch looking in horror.

"please don't tell me, i've just sat where stuff has happened" she says.

"you want me to lie" i say laughing.

"oh god willow" she says.

"i think that's reneé's line" my dad says laughing.

can he just have a filter for five fucking seconds please god.

"HEY BITCHES!!" kali bursts through the door "OH MOM AND DAD ARE HERE!!! willow why didn't you tell me" she runs up and hugs both of them.

"they didn't even tell me" i say glaring at them.

"okay what is with the tension and mom why are you standing up?" kali asks, because of how close we are and how she's literally my LA big sister she calls my parents, mom and dad, it's cute.

"they kinda walked in on" i spill out, got this is so awkward.

"OHHHH" kali says and then laughs.

"it's not funny!" i groan.

"it kinda is baby" reneé is laughing now too.

"i hate all of you" i say.

"but you lurrrvvvv reneé" my dad says before making loads of kissing sounds, kali joins him.

"okay not that i'm complaining but what are you guys doing here?" i say to my parents.

"well we wanted to meet your girl" my mom says.

"you could've fucking called!"

"what's the fun in that? you love surprises" my dad says.

"how'd you even get in?" i ask.

"alex" "alex" my parents say at the same time. i swear i'm going to kill him when i see him next.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

short chapter, i have really bad writers block rn so bare with me.

don't forget to vote!

love u babes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.4K 27
just imagines and one shots of the one and only Reneé Rapp (and her characters) If you have any requests just let me knoww!! enjoyyy x
23.3K 906 18
I was only meant to drive her around, I didn't know she'd drive me crazy. -RR-
573K 12.5K 63
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
50.7K 1.9K 40
"I dont want to hurt you.." "You wont baby" A story in which Lilah is a younger concert photographer gets asked to tour with Renée Rapp for her tour...