Finding Balance

由 Kiayla835

"I've waisted so much time thinking about why we didn't work out, I've blamed myself for us not working out b... 更多

𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
第1章
第2章
第4章
第5章
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章

第3章

163 3 0
由 Kiayla835

Dezia Nessa Williams
9:30 Am/ January 25th
Dallas, Texas
Hotel

'I texted Kyra so see if she was almost ready after I had just pulled back up to the hotel after dropping Tj and Sanna off at a babysitter Mila had'

'She replied saying she was on her way down, I had rented a rental car from the airport and we were about to go get our hair done and nails and feet done'

"Good morning! Kyra said getting into the car, "Good morningg! I said putting the car in reverse and then driving off, "Where Mila got us going? Kyra asked me as she sipped on a drink'

"Uhm we're meeting up with her at this shop it's like 15 minutes away" I said switching lanes and a car came out of nowhere and got infront of me'

"Bitch- these folks in Dallas cannot fucking driveeee!!! I said mad because I was just cut off by some random, "Shit them folks in Kansas can't fucking drive either folks just worse down here! She said and I nodded'

*15 mins*

"Hey girlsss! Mila said as we walked into the shop, "Hey girl! I said smiling and I hugged her, I waited for Mila and Kyra to get done hugging and they did and a dark skin girl walked up to us'

"Hello ladies my name is Toya and do yall have an appointment or walk ins? The dark skin girl asked, "Yea I have three different appointments booked for Giana, Dezia, & Ta'Kyra! Mila said and the women checked a book she had and she smiled'

"Ok do Giana will be coming with me and Dezia will go to the girl over there with the blonde hair and Ta'Kyra will go with the girl with the long braids! The girl said and I smiled and walked to the girl she told me to go to'

"Hey! I said to the girl, "Hey, so do you need a wash? She asked and I shook my head no, "ok so what do you want today? She asked me and I thought for a minute'

"Do y'all have any orange wigs? I asked her and she looked around, "Hold on! She said walking away and she came back a little later with a orange wig and I smiled'

"This is the only orange we have left, is this ok? She asked me and I nodded my head, "Ok well let's get started! She said grabbing a comb and parting my hair'

*TIME SKIP*
4:30 Pm

"Ooo your hair looks good" Isiah said and I smiled looking at him, he had a fresh retwist, "yours do to! I said and he smiled nodding his head, the party started at 7 so we all decided to go walk around'

"It's so pretty out here! Kyra said and I agreed, I got a text message from Shoota'

Shoota🖤
Zia?
Me
Wsp?
Shoota🖤
Have you heard from Terry?
Me
No what happened?
Shoota🖤
Ian nb seen or spoke to him and why trynna find him
Me
Ok well keep me updated

'I got off the phone and we had walked onto this railing where we could see the city, I took a picture and then I felt someone staring at me, I looked over and seen Isiah staring at me'

"What? I asked laughing and he smiled, "Nothing your just so pretty! He said and I blushed, "Thank you, you're real pretty too! I said and he busted out laughing'

'We spent some more time walking and it we went back to the hotel so we could get ready for the party'

*TIME SKIP*

'We walked into the large building and it felt like you were in Hollywood for real, it was so pretty inside, "It's super cute in here! I said in awe holding Isiah's hand'

"Are you thirsty? Isiah asked me as we walked to a table that had our names on it, I shook my head, "wine? He asked me and I nodded and he walked away, I sat down and Kyra sat across from me and Day walked off'

"Girl isn't it just to cute in here? Kyra said and I nodded, "girl so Shoota texted me earlier! I said and she looked at me'

"what he say? She asked me as she ate an olive out of a clear cup the servers we're handing out, "he texted me asking me have I heard from Terry because nobody has seen him! I said'

"Mhh I hope he's ok! Kyra said with her eyes widened at the news I just told her, "yea me too- oh thank you! I said as Isiah brung me a glass of white wine and I drunk some'

"You're welcome beautiful! He said making me blush and rolled my eyes, I heard clapping going on and I stood up seeing that Mila was walking in and I joined in'

'She walked to her thrown that was on one end of the room, I walked over towards her and she saw me and smiled, "You look so beautiful sissy! I said hugging her'

"Thank you, girl that dress is so cute on you! She said and I smiled, "Thank you sis, enjoy your night! I said and she nodded, I walked over towards Isiah'

'A turnt song came on and everybody went on the dance floor and started dancing and I saw Kyra and Day go over there, "Dance? Isiah asked and I nodded and we walked over and started dancing'

"Omggg! I laughed looking at Isiah try to attempt to dance, "I know I'm not the best dancer but I'm trying here! He said and I just laughed and continued to dance'

*1 hour*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILAAAAA! Everybody yelled as we just finished singing happy birthday to Mila, I was tired and my feet hurt'

"Hey me and Day are about to head back to the hotel! Kyra said and I nodded, "Are you ready? I asked Isiah and he nodded'

'I got up and walked to Mila, "Hey girl this was a good party but we're about to head back to the hotel because I gotta head to the airport tmr! I said and she smiled and gave me hug'

"Imma miss you, I love you! She said and she sniffed and was about to cry, "Awn Mila don't cry you'll see me again! I said and she nodded, I gave her one last hug and left out the building'

Swipe

Liked by Barb-Mila and 10,294 others
TheRealZiaa 🧡🩶

Swipe

Liked by Ceedee and 15,385 others
Barb-Mila Happy Birthday to me💕

Swipe

Liked by Day.quan and 13,376 others
Prettyy_Kyra Exotic 🖤

Please vote guys, thank you

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.7K 33
August A. x Plusie love story~ Started may 17, 2020. "Not everyone one care about the money and the flex aslong as you are around or just breathing I...
197K 8.4K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
26K 536 28
"Why can't you just love me!" Zia said crying while hugging Taurus' "Imma hood nigga baby, ion love easily! Taurus said kissing Zia's cheek' Read mor...
1.9M 96.8K 77
Why is love this complicated We should of been friends, we should of waited But we can't go back on our past Explain to me why we can't last Is it to...