Lolita

By mushriene

"Now, look what you did to me" said Lolita. Not my fault honey, it's yours. More

Pigtail

9 0 0
By mushriene

Sunny morning my girl! She opened her eyes as her daddy wakes her up. Come downstairs eat your breakfast honey. Yes daddy, the little girl said. She ran into the kitchen and eat her food.

I want a pigtail daddy, braids ain't for me. I look like Annabelle. Lolita whispered to her dad. You silly girl come here, Let's do your hair replied by her dad.

Loli was playing with her teddy while her dad doing her hair. She was wearing pinkish dress with a bow in front. A white knee sock and a white ballerina shoes.

She's a daisy girl, brightens up everyone's day you know. A happy molly jolly baby girl. Pure as a milk. Innocent like a dove.

Bye bye daddy! I'm going to play with Aggie alright? Don't look for me, I'm always at the backyard okay? Take care! She blows a flying kiss to her dad and goes out.

She saw the children at the playground. Where's Aggie? Oh she's there! Loli rans unto them while heard them playing the game

Ice

Ice

Water

Change

Your

Foot

Go

To

Your

House

And

Wash

Your

Tool.

Ice

Ice

Water

Change

The

Rule

Go

To

Your

House

And

Wash

The

Pool!

AHHHHHH! Olii! You freak me out! Why you hiding in the bush!? Aggie screams like a pig when Loli scares hers out. Are you playing hide and seek? Can I join? Oli said.
No, not hide and seek. It's a new game. Art, introduce it to us. It's called " Froze to D-".

Aggie! Freeze! Found yah. Who's this girl with you?

Oh, Art this is Oli. Short for Lolita.

Oli this is Art. Our new playmate.

Do you wanna play with us, Oli? it's a goody game. You're gonna love it. Art said with a proud smile looking like superman.

Where you from? asked Oli.

From the lake nearby. The boy answered.

You're living on a lake? Oli asked with sarcastic tone.

Do you hear the farm beside it?
It's my pops. Art make a frown face.

What do you mean Pops? Oli asked.

Oh sorry, Pops refers to my grandpa. I call him by that nickname, Oli. I lived with him then my mom, dad and Miguel my older brother.

The lake is too far away from this thorp, you know. How far you've come.

No, we moved here just yesterday. Cause the farm is in rehabilitation. There are many cows their we could visit sometimes.

We will think of that Art. But first you teach this game. What do you call it again Aggie? Oli make a poker face.

Oh it's called Froze dear. Art interrupt. We're going sing this lullaby

Ice,Ice Water, Change Your Foot, Go To Your House And Wash Your
Tool.

When the word tool points at you. You're going to be the finder.

Ice,Ice Water, Change The Rule,Go To Your House And Wash The Pool!

The rule we have is when the finder found you then freeze. No actions nor little.

It's on the finder if he will leave you or do something on you.

Wash the pool means there's just certain place that we've to play. No going further,just in that place.

My brother and I love to play this game. Art added.

Everyone! Gather around! We have to play this game it's new!Aggie shouted.

You'll want to play at my house? We have a big backyard their and a pool too. Wanna come? Eh? Art with a excited tone asked the kids.

Your house? In this village or at the farm? Oli asked.

Here in our village Oli!

Okay let's go. Oli said

The children runs to the mansion of Art. A big mansion 3 stair house, greeny field a pool besides it. Trinity of big old oak trees. Dusty windows full of webs. A sacred statue at the front yard. Covered with copper serpents hair and tarnish of black colour.

Here we are! Welcome to our home! Everyone! This is called Hollow manor. Art told to them.

The kids have their jaw drop.

It's the biggest mansion we have here at Mow's Lane. A kid with glass and braces said.

Yeah, That's right. But only 4 of you living their right? Aggie asked.

Pop's will come soon. Actually this afternoon he'll be here, Aggie.

So want to look around? I can tour you guys!

Really Art? You will? said Aggie.

Yes! So Ride along!

Wait Art! I'm going to pee. I'm sorry where's the bathroom? Oli asked.

Just go there at the backyard of the mansion. There's a available toilet. A door with a silver knob. Go see yourself. Let's meet at the pool. We're wait there, Oli.

Oli starts running and looking for the bathroom.

Big old black mansion huh. Cute windows might something live there. Oki gaggle with this thought.

A door with a silver knob, door with silver knob. There it is! Yey found it!

Lolite tied up her stocking and left the bathroom.

Huh? Where am I? It's a bit sunny earlier? Then now it's full of fog and mist. What happened?

Maybe if I walk, I'll find them.

Guys! Art? Aggie? Where you? Everyone?

What kind of place is this. Gosh looks like some other world.

Ohh I see shadow of a man? Jeez he's tall.

Hey! Mister? I'm lost, please help me.

Hey mis----

Pigtail, what are you doing here?

I'm lost sir, then I see that guy there.

Where? Little girl? I can't see anyone.

You must be Miguel? Art's brother?

Yes, pigtail. What are you doing here.

I just peed and I can't remember where's the way back.

Come on pigtail. I can't take you back to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
185K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
130K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...
3K 127 40
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...