Tired eyes-OneShot

By Chiliesgirl

This is a Oneshot story if you want to call it that. Nothing to much just wanted to give it a try. More

Tired Eyes

1 0 0
By Chiliesgirl

As he walked down the dimly lit street, the flickering streetlights created long, eerie shadows that stretched across the desolate pavements, perfectly mirroring the heavy burden he carried. Each time his foot touched the ground, a cloud of smoke escaped from his lips, as if he were desperately exhaling his racing thoughts in an attempt to find solace and calmness.

As he walked further, an unfamiliar sensation began to take hold of him, almost like a chill running down his back. Initially dismissing it as just his imagination, possibly due to being overly tired from days of hard work, he couldn't shake off the feeling. It only grew stronger and more pronounced with each step he took.

As he made another valiant attempt to dispel the unsettling feeling that had been plaguing him, an abrupt crackling sound of a stick shattered the previously undisturbed silence. Every muscle in his body became taut, and a rush of adrenaline coursed through his veins, heightening his senses. With a mixture of caution and desperation, his eyes darted anxiously from left to right, eagerly scanning the desolate streets for even the faintest hint of human presence. Determined to maintain his stealth, the man meticulously retraced his previous steps, silently retracing the path he had taken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 248 17
Valentines special that was never released.
106K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
6.8K 514 20
"What do you want from me?" whispered Virat to the person who stood in the mirror. "You" said the person, wickedly. Rohit Sharma x Virat Kohli. highe...
7.7K 712 7
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...