15th Century (TAEKOOK FANFIC)

By labtsarmy07

Jeon Jungkook was born in the year 1429 in South Korea, he was a soldier and tried to bring freedom to his co... More

♡1
♡2
♡3
♡4
♡5
♡6
♡7
♡8
♡9
♡10
♡11
♡12
♡13
♡14
♡15
♡16
♡17
♡18
♡19
♡20
♡21

♡22

9 1 0
By labtsarmy07

[YEARS LATER]

Jungkook and Taehyung have been married for 3 years, they were so happy together. It felt like heaven to them. On the other hand, Jimin and Suga weren't married just yet. They both agreed to wait a little longer.

Currently, Taehyung was making dinner for him and his husband who was on his way from work. Before he knew it, the front door opened welcoming home a tall man with a full arm sleeve of tattoos and piercings on his face. Taehyung walked out from the kitchen and smiled. "Welcome home hubby" he said. Jungkook came forward and wrapped his arms around the youngers waist. "I missed you so much baby" he cried while he snuggled into his wife's neck. Yes, Jungkook introduced Taehyung as his wife.

Taehyung laughed and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"Come eat, then we can cuddle" he said softly making the older jolt up in a hurry. He quickly ran to the kitchen and poured himself some food on a plate. Taehyung laughed and followed. He served his own plate and sat next to his husband who was eating in a hurry. "Hubby, slow down!" He warned. Jungkook nodded "no" making the younger chuckle.

Once the two finished eating, they sat on the couch in the living room. Taehyung grabbed the TV remote and turns it on. He started going to Disney+ and put on Marvel since his husband loved Iron Man. Jungkook noticed and got excited. "Iron man!" He yelled in excitement. Taehyung pressed play and the movie started. He laid down first while Jungkook laid his head on his wife's chest.

Taehyung begins to stroke Jungkook's hair while they watched the movie and ate snacks.

The rest of the day went on like this, of course they shared kisses in between the movie since Jungkook was very clingy.

[4 DAYS LATER]

Taehyung was waiting for the time on the clock to strike, he waited and waited until...'ding' He looked over his shoulder and looked at his husband who was sleeping. Taehyung leaned in and placed a kiss on his hubbys lip. Jungkook groaned and gripped his wife's waist, "baby?"

Taehyung kept planting kisses all over Jungkook's face.

"Happy birthday my love" he whispered against the olders ear. Jungkook smiled and connected their lips again. Just how they liked. The older sticked his tongue in between the kiss caughting the younger off guard. He moaned. Jungkook's hands traveled down Taehyung's body, resting his hands on his wife's butt. He teasingly pushed a long finger to the younger's clothed hole. Taehyung moaned into the kiss, gripping the older's shoulders tightly. Jungkook then broke the kiss and looked at his panting wife. He then decided to slip his hands into the younger's underwear and felt the hard object at the other's entrance. His eyes widened when he figured out what it was.

It was a buttplug.

Taehyung moaned and blushed and snuggled his face into his husbands chest.

"Your so naughty, honey" he took off his wifes pants and started planting wet kisses everywhere. He flipped them over, he was now on top while Taehyung was underneath. Jungkook pulled out the plug and thrusted it back in a few times.

Taehyung arched his back and moans came spilling out of his mouth. He had endured it all night and he couldn't hold it anymore. He really wanted his husband inside him on such a special day. Jungkook continued his teasing, unbuttoning the other's shirt.

"C-Can i cu-um?" Taehyung gasped pulling on the bed sheets due to pleasure. Jungkook chuckled happily.

"Cum for me love" he whispered, moving his head from the younger's chest to his neck and biting on the spotless skin. He felt as Taehyung shuck from the pleasure and came out with a moan.

Taehyung could only lay on the bed, panting as Jungkook watched. Taehyung then rubbed the younger's waist, trying to calm him down from his neediness.

Taehyung sat up in a hurry and kissed his husband not being able to wait any longer.

"I'll be taking care of you from now on" Jungkook whispered.

The younger ground his hips, drawing a groan from his husband. He continued moving his hips while Jungkook sticked his cock right at the entrance. Jungkook roamed his hands on Taehyung's chest teasing the younger a little more. He then reached forward and clasped the bottle of lube in his hands. After unbottling the lube, Jungkook warmed up the liquid in his fingers and traced his fingers to his wife's entrance. Taehyung gasped loudly when he felt Jungkook's fingers in him, his hands reaching, pulling on the bed sheets moaning uncontrollably.

Jungkook had one hand on the other's waist and another one intertwined with Taehyung. He could feel the contraction of Taehyung's hips along with the sweat that slid down his smooth skin. The older traced his fingers from Taehyung's hips to his stomach and then his nipples where he pinched hardly.

Jungkook pulled out his fingers that were inside Taehyung and rubbed the wetness around the youngers entrance.

Once Taehyung was prepped enough, Jungkook inserted his cock groaning from the hotness around.

Jungkook muttered a "so fucking warm" before planting his lips on the others as a reward.

"Are you ready?" He asked. "Y-Yes" Taehyung whispered. Jungkook paused to take a breath before thrusting his dick back and forth. He then reached behind and poured some lube onto Taehyung's cock, pumping it a few times. He positioned the tip at his entrance and sank down. His hole swallowed up the younger's cock, making both the boys moan.

"Fuck~" Taehyung moaned. His hands tightened around the bed sheets. "Ahh" Jungkook groaned, feeling his cock penetrate his wife's walls. The feeling was so good, he could've come instantly.

The older started moving his hips fast, thrusting faster each time. The thrusts were hard which were making Taehyung scream loudly, loving the way Jungkook fucked him. "Fuck, go f-faste- ugh" Taehyung tried to say, but the pleasure was way too much. Jungkook teased Taehyung's nipples with his fingers, groaning once in a while. He then positioned his hands on Taehyung's hips and thrusted even faster then before, increasing the pleasure. Taehyung thrust his hips upwards, drawing a growl from Jungkook's throat.

The older leaned down, arching his back, and circled his fingers around the other's neck, choking him slightly.

"Did I say you could move baby?" Jungkook whispered, rolling his hips, making his huge cock go deeper. "Ngh- fuck- no i-i" Taehyung cursed. "Shush b-baby" Jungkook murmured, bringing his fingers from around Taehyung's neck to his lips, shushing him. "I'm close" Taehyung breathed, tugging on the bed sheets. "Inside" he said. Jungkook hummed, his mouth opening in silent screams as it hit the right places. He huffed and he licked his lips at the sight of his wife's eyes rolling to the back of his head, Jungkook thrusting with sloppy thrusts, his hair matted to his forehead, red lips swollen and glossed with spit, tongue lolling in between his thin lips, sweaty body, abs flexing with each thrust, and thick thighs on display.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook's body shuddered slightly. The older muttered a "baby, baby, baby" before cumming inside his wife's entrance. The younger cummed on his stomach, hips stuttering. Jungkook reached for Taehyung's face placing soft kisses everywhere. Taehyung chuckled, loving how his husband went from hot to cute within seconds.

The older lay on Taehyung's chest, ignoring the wet feeling on his body. He tilted his head upward and looked at Taehyung expectantly, waiting for his kiss. Taehyung sat up straight, groaning at the slight pain in his back. He gathered Jungkook in his arms, tipped his chin upward, and pressed a soft kiss below Jungkook's lips, where a mole sat. Jungkook giggled, exhaustion taking over his body. He nuzzled his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck and placed feathery kisses on the skin.

"Happy Birthday hubby, I love you so much." Taehyung whispered.

After that day, the two including Yoonmin lived happily ever after in Korea. Oh and for their dragons, they were being kept in a cave and only came out when they needed to spread their wings out. The people in Korea were aware of the dragons and were not afraid. Whenever kids saw them flying in the sky, they get so excited which makes the four happy.

Yoonmin married each other in the end and Taekook had given birth to a baby boy. Their family grew and their stories spread all over the world.

Taehyung and Jungkook grew old together, died together, and were buried right next to each other. That was how strong their love was.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 4.1K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
791K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
253K 20K 44
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
132K 6.6K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...