Valentina

By Ihnfiwtw

" You can miss people but you don't want to have them back. " " You can forgive people but you don't want to... More

Author's note
Characters !!
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Another author's note
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

10 0 1
By Ihnfiwtw

Valentina's pov:

As soon as my alarm went off I jolted awake. 7:30am that means I slept longer than usual I thought to myself. Jumping out of bed I went to my closet which was just a couple drawers and a basket, to pick out my outfit for today.

Outfit inspo

I decided on a pair of baggy jeans and a long sleeved crop top. As soon as I finished getting dressed I grabbed my headphones and my phone to listen to music while I read downstairs.

*Time skip to 11am*

As I was reading I heard someone knock on the door so I put my book down and paused my music.

"COMING!" I yelled and began walking towards the door. When I opened the door my jaw dropped. It was Marco, Damien, Isaac, and Alex and they were all just standing there smiling.

"Why the fuck are you 4 here." I asked angrily hoping that would make them leave.

"Swearing isn't-"

"Oh shut the fuck up maybe if you actually here you would have a say in that. But you weren't here so you don't." He really thinks he can just come here after 8 years and tell me what to do? Hell no.

"Ehem uh can we come in?" Isaac asked.

"No." I said

"Now can you dumbasses leave or do I have to call the cops?" I asked pulling out my phone from my pocket.

"Well is mum here?" Damien asked.

"No she's out now LEAVE."

"No."

I'm bout to shoot Marco I swear.. Just as I was thinking that Marco pushed me out of the way of the doorway and walked inside and everyone followed inside. "We just want to talk Valentina."

"WE WERE TALKING OUTSIDE BITCH THIS ISN'T YOUR HOME AND THIS IS TRESPASSING SO GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Just as I had finished screaming Sophia walked in and walked towards me not even noticing the 4 men standing in my apartment.

"Hey girl!" She said excitedly

"Look" I stated pointing at my so called brothers.

"Are those your biological brothers?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah and they invaded my property too."

"Want me too whoop their asses?" She asked.

"Sure"

When she said that the boys gulped but continued trying to talk with me. "Please just let us talk Vals"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU LOST THAT NICKNAME THE DAY YOU LEFT"

I yelled. They really think they can just come in here and I'll just welcome them with open arms? No I will not I hate them and that's never going to change.

"Please Valentina.." I sighed and pointed to the couch.

"You have 5 minutes." I said walking over to the couch with Sophia.

"Uh what about her?" Alex asked pointing to Sophia who was standing next to me.

"She can do whatever the fuck she wants I said looking down at the time on my phone

"time is ticking." I added sitting next to Sophia.

"Well we were wondering if we could come Thanksgiving and Christmas"

Btw Melanie is the nicer voice Val hears and Aurora is the meaner voice

I mean I do miss our Christmases togethe-

NO they left us Melanie they left so they don't get to be here

But Aurora they're here now!

I don't care Melanie. They will just hurt us again.

But what if they don't-

They will

But-

SHUT UP YOU TWO I yelled - or tecnically thought at Aurora and Melanie.

"Uh Valentina did you hear anything we just said?" Damien asked.

"No but if we are being honest here I don't really care." I retorted

"but you may repeat it" I added.

"Well we were hoping if you think mum would mind if we stayed here over November and December?"

"No"

"Why not?" Isaac asked.

"No room I also don't want to see you."

"Pleaseeee" I sighed annoyed at them and continued.

"You know what? If you wanna stay here you have to sleep on the couch and on the floor." I said internally smirking thinking they would leave if they had to sleep on the floor like dogs.

"YAY THAT MEANS WE CAN STAY THANK YOU!!" Let me say I was speechless. I shouldn't of said that I thought they would leave..

Well good going Val

Hopefully they stay and everything goes back to how it was when dad was alive !!

Melanie stop getting your hopes up you know they are just going to leave again. What's stopping them from leaving this time Mel?

Well.. nothing but-

Exactly.

"Well me and Soph are going upstairs so I geuss since I tecnically said you can stay you guys can just sit here or something."

As me and Sophia were walking to up to my room I looked back and noticed they were all hovering over something but didn't think much of it and just continued walking upstairs to have a cigarette or 2.

Damien's pov:

Well we did it but I don't think she wants us here.. Also who was that other girl? Soph or something? Doesn't sound like that's her full name though.. Oh well doesn't matter. What does matter though is she kept zoning out. I should ask her about that later.

As I was lost in my own thoughts Marco tapped my shoulder and I looked up at him. "Hm?"

"Damien come look at this" he said leading me to a pile of papers on their kitchen counter.

"Uh..so why'd you wanna show me a bunch of paper exactly?" I asked confused.

"Its a bunch of school absences papers and missed bills.." Isaac stated still staring at the papers.

"Well we should ask her about that especially the missed bills.." Alex said uneasy about the fact tant close to none of the bills were paid.

"Or we could pay them for her" suggested Marco.

"Ya we should do that." Me Alex and Isaac agreed.

Valentina's pov:

"

Sophia ?"

"Ya girl?" She answered.

"Ima go grab some of my mum's vodka I'll be right back.

"K" she responded lost in her own thoughts.

As I was walking down to my mum's room I heared the boys talking but I just ignored it and walked into her room to grab the vodka. Full bottle thats great! I thought to myself as I snatched ot and walked out of the room.

"Valentina where are you going with a full bottle of vodka?" Marco questioned me as I turned around.

"None of your damn business" I retorted and continued walking until I felt someone grab my wrist. When I felt the contact I shippef around and saw Marco was the one who held my wrist and I flung my arm back.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed.

The poor neighbors..

I personally believe that the neighbors can go suck dick

Oh shut up you two.

"You're not allowed to drink." He said firmly.

"Well I don't think you get a say in that." I retorted, rolling my eyes. Just as I was about to walk away he snatched the bottle from my hands and held it high above his head.

"GIVE IT BACK IT AIN'T YOURS!"

"No." He said opening the bottle and pouring it down the sink while I just stared at him in horror.

Told you that you shouldn't have let them stay

Oh shut up

Well it's probably a good thing he did that.

It isn't a GOOD thing Melanie

Ya this is the one time I can agree with Aurora.

Just saying..

When he finished pouring it down the sink I kicked him straight in the knee.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR VALENTINA!" Just as he yelled Sophia came down the stairs and walked over to me.

"ce qui s'est passé?" (What happened?) She asked.

"Cet idiot a versé toute la bouteille de vodka dans l'évier et a dit que nous n'avions pas le droit de boire." (This idiot poured the entire bottle of vodka down the sink and siad we aren't allowed to drink)

"Cette salope" (This bitch)

"YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN LEAVE VAL FOR 8 YEARS AND THEN COME BACK AND TELL HER WHAT TO DO IN HER OWN HOUSE? BECAUSE BOY ARE YOU WRONG. YOU MISSED OUT ON THE CHANCE TO DO THAT 8 FUCKING YEARS AGO SO EITHER LEAVE HER ALONE OR GET OUT." Sophia screamed at him shocking all of them and making them a bit nervous.

When she finished yelling she went to my mum's room to grab the vodka and then stomped upstairs.

"You better listen to her or she'll lecture you so much you'll actually start hallucinating your mother who found out you skipped school." I said then followed where Sophia had went.

Author's pov:

"Well that was interesting.." "But I wondering what they were saying.." Alex and Isaac questioned.

"Well that probably doesn't matter. What does matter is the fact that she is drinking at 15!" Marco said

"Well atleast she isn't doing drugs.."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ATLEAST? THAT STILL ISN'T A GOOD THING THAT SHE IS DRINKING HER WHOLE DAMN LIFE AWAY!"

"You guys have to stop yelling and Damien it still isn't good that she is drinking, even though drugs are worse." Isaac added and then it was silent for a few moments.

"I'm going to go order pizza!" Damien yelled then rushed to the kitchen to make the order in peace.

*Time Skip*

When the pizza arrived we all rushed to the kitchen to grab out plates and started eating and starting conversations.

Family groupchat

Elizabeth: Hey can we come over?

Victoria: Yeah I would like to meet the only female Rose.

Marco: Sure but you might not be able to stay here.

Victoria: why not exactly?

Damien: She's making us sleep on the floor of the living room but you guys coulf take up the couches if you wanted.

Isaac: It would be pretty crowded though..

Alex: You sure Valentina would want 2 extra people here?

Damien: Well if we are already here it probably doesn't matter that much.

Elizabeth: K then, me and Vic are gonna drive down there see you soon!

Victoria: See ya.

*Time Skip*

When the boys heared a few knocks on the door they knew that meant Elizabeth and Victoria were there. Valentina on the other hand, did not.

So when Valentina and Sophia walked down and saw 2 unknown women in her house, let's just say it wasn't a pleasant surprise.

"Who the fuck are you two and why are you in MY house."

"Oh hi my name is Elizabeth and this is Victoria."

"You think she cares who you are why are you in her damn house" Sophie asked, not very nicely.

"Well I am your eldest brother's wife and Victoria i-"

"Wait- wife?" Valentina asked a littke shocked

"Yes we got married 2 years ago."

"So where was my invite to that wonderful wedding? Note the sarcasm." She retorted clearly annoyed at the fact that they didn't even bother to invite her to their wedding.

"Well uh-"

I told you they didn't care Melanie. I also told you Val. Yet both of you decided not to believe me.

Well maybe they just-

Save it Mel. They left us and we didn't even get to see our brother get married. We didn't even meet the damn bride till two years after their damn wedding.

"Hi I'm Victoria!" I heared a voice say joyfully.

"And who the fuck are you?"

"I-i'm Damien's fiancée.." she stuttered.

"Well geuss what? I don't care you bitches so get out."

"EXCUSE YOU! DON'T TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT!" Damien and Marco yelled.

"Does it look like she gives a fuck?"
Sophie asked

"I don't care.. So go now bye bye!"

Marco took a step forward but I stood my ground glaring at him.

"Get. Out." Sophia said from beside me while the others just watched.

He took another step for so I backed up into the wall when he slapped me across the face leaving everyone shocked and Sophia looked like she was about to kill him when tears started slowly flowing down my face.

Marco took a step back when he noticed I was crying but before he could apologize I ran to my room and slammed the door behind me.

Sophia's pov:

Oh I swear I'm gonna kill this bitch. He just made Val cry. She barely ever cries.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU JUST SLAPPED THE SISTER YOU LEFT FOR 8 FUCKING YEARS AND THEN CAME BACK TO DO A "APOLOGY" HATE TO BREAK BUT YOUR'RE TO DAMN LATE. WHEN I MET HER SHE WAS JUST GETTING OVER YOU BITCHES AND I HELPED HER. AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE HERE YOUR'RE RUINING ALL HER PROGRESS SHE WORKED SO HARD FOR!"

"Now I'd suggest you get your ugly ass off her property before I call the cops for trespassing-" I paused to glare at the two women who I forgot the names of "- And for assault." I glared at Marco. I said then stormed upstairs to be met with Valentina mid panick attack and her bed pulled apart.

"Val deep breaths...Try to match you heartbeat to mine...Yes thats better now try to name 5 things you can see from where your sitting."

"I-I see th-the bed.. I c-can see you..." she paused for a second. "I can see the closet... the carpet.. a-and I can see the window...."

"Good job Val" I said picking her up and laying her on her bed.

"Now try to get some sleep, k?"

"O-okay.."

As she finished saying that she started to drift off into a deep sleep.

Marco's pov:

I fucked up big time.. Why did I do that... Well I'm heading home in my car now because I took that Sophia girl's threat seriously and took of as soon as she followed where Valentina went.

I really regret doing that. I wasn't even thinking.. Well atleast she only has to stay with 3 brothers and 2 possible women.

I hope she's doing ok, I mean I actually hit my own sister.. Like, who does that?

Well I should focus on driving this damn car before I crash into a bush or something.

Hi I don't know how I feel about this chapter and especially about the fact that it's shorter than the first chapter by about 400 words

Word count: 2378

I'm pretty sure one person read this so far and I'm kinda surprised considering I started this book Yesterday.

Anyways I'd just like to thank anyone who reads this book it means alot to me !!

Also if anyone gets confused by something in the book or I didn't word something properly, please make me aware of it so I can come back and fix it !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2M 1.1M 57
{FIRST BOOK IN 'THE GIRL IN THE HOODIE' SERIES} {2014-2018} A girl moved to California two years ago. No one knows what she looks like. All th...
2.4M 51.3K 36
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...
119K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
191K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad