AMP's OMEGA

By reserved__w4ttys

"By the age of nineteen every one gets their mark assigned, basically their second gender. Alpha, Beta and Om... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 1O
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
EXTRA
ANNOUNCEMENT
SIDE STORY 1
SIDE STORY 2
SIDE STORY 3

CHAPTER 25

97 2 3
By reserved__w4ttys

A full week of sex and only sex, Duke had finally regained his consciousness in some way. From fucking in the room to the bathroom then the kitchen, from there to the living room and so on for a full week. There was not a single place in the house that was clear from the smell or the fluids leaving the bodies of the men.

Kai and Fanum were on the bed snoring heavily. Fanum had got it the best after all, he was granted way more rest after the first three days of hell but on the other hand, Kai thought he was about to day every single minute he felt the cock ramming inside of him like a knife handled by a maniac in a full murderous mood.

Duke was also sleeping, not in the room but in the living room, he didn't want the scent and pheromones coming from his mates to send him back into a state of mind where all he could think about was sex.

He was exhausted, his member sore mostly at the base because of all the knots that he had popped in and out of tight heats. Heavy headaches and blurry memories flooding in his head. Once in a while he would groan out in pain and annoyance from the interruption of his sleep.

Kai's phone was flooded with messages just like the other two men. Some missed calls from their parents, others from their friends wanting to know why they hadn't come back to pick their children or why they weren't at work or in school.

But surely they couldn't care less.

Kai was the first one to wake up, he was fully naked with a simple piece of sheet covering a part of his lower body. He looked around the room, not knowing what he was looking for. "Fuck!" Kai moaned out when he felt the pain all over his body, his memories were still clear unlike Duke's own. He could remember the hands of the older man pinching and twisting his skin, the hot breath warning his skin that the next thing he might feel was pain from the bites.

Somehow he was able to make his way to the bathroom at the other side of the hall. He had a prominent limp. "Shit!" he cursed when he was finally able to see his body in the mirror. He could see bites overlapping each other, fresh wounds littering his neck and scratches plus slap marks all over his skin.

"Fucking beast" Kai insulted the man that had done this to him. A warm bath was all he thought about at that moment, he wanted to clean himself off from all the filth and sweat stuck to his body. He scrubbed so hard, sometimes he thought he had dug inside of the wounds and peeled his skin. He felt sore all over, he thought he had removed a layer of his skin and turned a shade lighter. After he finished his bath he took his time to clean up the wounds and try and bandage as many as he could up.

He got dressed up in some of Duke's clothes and made his way to the living room, still with the limp present while walking. He reached the living room where everything was a disaster.

In the kitchen, there were broken cups and plates they probably threw on the floor while they were creating space to fuck on. Trash everywhere as well as condoms littering the floor. The living room was another mess aside, it looked like a rage room where a bunch of angry teens were left free to do whatever they wanted with no consequences. On the couch, Kai saw Duke sleeping peacefully in a sitting position, he was partially naked, and he had a pair of Kalvin Klein boxers on.

"Duke!" Kai called placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. Duke, at the contact of the hand on his body, jumped off the chair to look at who was the one disturbing his peace. "Nigga calm down!" the Omega reassured the man, raising his hand in the air as a defense mechanism. "I was just checking on you. Are you okay?"

"Yes," Duke answered coldly. "Why weren't you in bed then?" Kai continued asking, trying to keep up the conversation. "I just didn't want to be surrounded by the main source of the scents, it was getting too strong for me!" Duke answered by scratching his forearm. "Mh!" Kai answered by clearing a part of the couch to sit on.

Duke looked uneasy at the presence of his Omega, "I think I might have gone a little too hard on Fanum!" Duke confessed lifting the heavy weight he was feeling on his chest. "Just give him some time, he isn't an Omega and you tried to knock him up, so his body is probably just going on overload" Kai answered with a calming voice, reassuring the man that everything was okay.

Duke sighed while sitting on the couch farther away from the Omega before asking "How's your neck?" referring to the bite marks all around his nape. Kai placed a hand on his neck, slightly pressing on it. "it's kind of sore but it's alright,".

"What if I got him pregnant?" Duke asked placing his hands on his face, remembering the numerous times they had fucked. "It's not that easy tho, like it takes multiple tries to get another Alpha pregnant, mostly if it's someone that just started being submissive!" Kai chuckled. "Don't worry about it, he's probably just sore from last night." Duke nodded, still feeling worried. "But what if he isn't?" he wondered out loud. "Then we should add another baby room to the house!" Kai laughed.

Fanum entered the living room, also covered in plasters and a big shirt with some shorts also stolen from Duke's wardrobe. The man looked like he had gotten beaten up. He also looked tired with some dark black under eyes.

His voice raspy and dry. "What are you talking about?" He asked, moving slowly to the couch. "Nothing important," Kai answered, scooting over to the side to give Fanum some space. "Are you okay?" Duke asked, seeing the face of pain the other Alpha had on, the man turned to face the older man with a questioning look, "Do I look okay to you? Nigga you tried to kill me with your dick, I can't feel my legs and my back, How the fuck am I supposed to go to work?" Fanum complained.

"I called your boss and told him that something came up and you couldn't come to work for the next two weeks and also took paternity leave," Duke answered, moving away from the furious man sitting right next to him. "What the fuck" was all the Dominican man said with a stoned look. "Well you are in no state to go to work, Fanum. Plus your body isn't made to get knotted by another Alpha, so you need to take care of yourself!" Kai jumped into the conversation, to try and ease the situation in the room.

"Yes, but.." Fanum tried to say something before being interrupted by Kai "No buts, he was just trying to help you" leaving no more room for any discussion. "I've also called your mom and told her why we didn't come and pick up the babies. She said there was no problem and we should come and pick them up next weekend so that we can rest," Duke confessed, waiting for another round of shouting and complaining for his good-does. "Thanks" he received instead from the Omega.

Fanum's stomach was what interrupted the silence with a loud growl. "I'm hungry", "We know" the two men answered.

Duke stood up from the chair with his phone in his hand to proceed and call a random fast food chain to order anything. The food came around thirty minutes later and the doorbell rang. Duke was also the one that went to pick up the food. "Food's here" he announced, slamming the door behind him after tipping the driver for the food.

—------------------------------------------

A week later

"How are you two doing?" Kai cooed out at the babies in front of him. He was at his mother's house with his two Alphas. Anastasia and Matìas looked like two stuffed turkeys. "Ma, how much did you feed these two?'' Kai asked when he saw the milk-drunk look in both of his kids' eyes. "They looked too slim and frail soI just slightly increased their dose of food" The woman answered, shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm never bringing them over," Kai answered at the statement of his mother.

Fanum was on the couch sleeping like always, he was breathing heavily while bent on one side of his body as if he was trying to reduce the pain in his body by applying his body pressure. "Is he okay?" Kai's mother asked, placing a hand on Fanum's forehead to check his temperature. "His body is trying to regain as much strength and the bite on his necklaces has been giving him some extreme headaches" Kai answered, reassuring his mom. "Still take him to the hospital, just to make sure!"

—----------------------------------------------

Twenty minutes later

They had finally reached the Amp house, two full weeks where they didn't step foot inside the house. The babies were in their car seats sleeping peacefully, When they entered the home where it was quiet. "They probably have moved away," Kai thought out loud, making the two Alphas behind him question what he had said.

"While the two of you were too busy working and studying, Davis, agent and Chris were packing up their things because they had found a house for themselves, oh and Agent is also pregnant so they needed more space. They said they are still going tobe part of Amp but they are from a different place, I just forgot to tell you guys this!" Kai explained with a calm tone trying not to make it too much of a deal.

"What the fuck?" Duke exclaimed, confused. "So now we have a house for ourselves and more space for more kids!" Fanum exclaimed, rubbing his hands together maliciously. "Before you have any strange idea go and clean the kitchen, it's probably a mess" Kai commanded sitting on the comfy fluffy bean couch.

"So what are we going to do with Fanum's situation?" Duke asked when he noticed that Fanum was now far from them and couldn't hear anything. "Either, we take him to the hospital or we call a doctor to come over and check on him. Kai suggested while posting a tweet where he explained why he wasn't alive.

"Hospital it is then, I'll go with him and you stay home and take care of the house!" Duke commanded, before moving to Fanum and dragging him out of the house with no explanation. Kai greeted them goodbye.

"Now you two" Kai said, looking at the babies staring at him with big wide eyes. Anastasia was sucking her thumb, and Matìas was strangely calm, he was slightly babbling weird thighs to himself. "You two might have a younger sibling, you know?" Kai said, picking them up from the car seat to hold them close to him. BEfore falling asleep like that.

—-----------------------------------------------

At the hospital

"Can you tell me now why we are at the hospital?" Fanum asked, confused and scared, he hated hospitals with his heart. "Just for a check up, you haven't been feeling well" Duke answered, paying little attention to the man. In less than ten minutes a nurse came in calling Fanum "Mr. Gonzales?" Fanum answered moving closer to the man that had called his name while being followed by Duke.

"So what are you here for?'' The doctor inside the office asked Duke instead of Fanum since Duke was the main Alpha of the relationship. "He has been complaining about side pains and heavy headaches after I bit his nape and marked him while I was in rut. '' Duke explained to the doctor who nodded and moved on to paying his attention to Fanum. "Can you explain your pain better?".

"Ya, it's like a sharp pain as if someone has been stabbing me with a pencil at full force every minute, every day and it hurts so bad. Then the headache is like a pounding sensation, they come and go every twenty or so minutes and they make me extremely sleepy!" Fanum explained looking at the doctor who was simply nodding.

"You are an Alpha?" the doctor asked "Yes!". "Dominant or recessive?" "Rececive" the man nodded at the answer before leaving them in the office.

"MR. Gonzalez please follow me" a woman said, holding the door open for Fanum to move in. Half an hour later Fanum reentered the office with a scrunched-up face while holding his arm. "How was it?" Duke asked, placing his phone in his pocket. "They took my blood for testing and see because they think I might be allergic to the bite or something like that" Fanum answered, annoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 12 6
WARNING! This story will contain smut, abuse, drugs, rape In this world, you are born an omega, beta, or alpha. Quackity was born an omega but hid f...
22.9K 592 27
Due to an accident, Chu Ling, an Omega, was forcibly marked by a strange Alpha named Han Gu. The government stipulates that the marked Alpha and Omeg...
37.3K 591 8
This story was inspired by: Amberrrq This AU Is Mafia plus Omegaverse. Omega's aren't seen as people just objects for sex. They could either be bough...
114K 2.7K 47
Izuku Midoriya, your average 19 year old Omega, finds himself hunted by royalty. The alpha heir to the throne of Nagasaki (idk bare with me), Katsuki...