one helluva dad (Season 1)

By moonlessnight1998

What if Blitzo adopted 2 daughters instead of One? Meet 15 year old Bella The 2nd adopted daughter of Blitzo... More

About Bella
pilot
Murder family
authors note
Authors note

Loo Loo Land

127 4 6
By moonlessnight1998

*Flashback to a young Octavia*

" Mummy! Daddyyyy!" Stolas Hears from his daughter's room. Stolas is roused from his sleep. He turns to Stella who has most of the blanket. "Mmph. Via's calling us, Stella." a sleepy stolas says. a sleepily, annoyed Stella "You get up."
Stolas sighs and gets out of bed. He enters Octavia's room, where she is hiding beneath her blankets.
" Via? What troubles you, my owlet?" Stolas ask his daughter.
A young Octavia crys
"Daddy! Daddy"
Young Octavia climbs down from her bed and runs into her father's arms. Stolas hoists her up to comfort her. " I had a dream! A really bad dream." She crys.
Stolas yawns and wipes away Octavia's tear, correcting her." A nightmare." She crys more "I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!"

Stolas rubs Octavia on the back comfortingly. "There there, Via, it's okay. You're okay.'
Stolas summons his to him telekinetically as he walks Octavia back to bed. " When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember.... Stolas's grimoire floats over to him. He telekinetically flips it open. " ....No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away... from my special little starfire."
Stolas begins singing to little Octavia.

♫ It always seems more quiet... in the dark ♫

Stolas opens a portal above himself and Octavia. She looks up in awe of the beauty of space through the portal.

♫ It always feels so stark... how silence grows under the moon ♫

Stolas and young Octavia float up through the portal and into the cosmos, landing on a barren moon.

♫ Constellations gone so soon ♫

♫ I used to think that I was bold ♫

Walking across the moon, Stolas leaves footprints in the dust.

♫ I used to think love would be fun ♫

♫ Now, all my stories have been told. Except for one... ♫
Stolas looks down at young Octavia, and she looks back with her large, curious eyes. Her gaze shifts to a pink glow to her side.

♫ As the stars start to align ♫

♫ I hope you take it as a sign that you'll be okay ♫

A meteor begins its descent towards a giant, pink colored star.

♫ Everything will be okay ♫
The meteor makes contact with the pink star, and begins to sink beneath the molten surface.

♫ And if the collapse ♫

Multiple planetary bodies begin gravitating toward the pink star, including the moon that Stolas and Octavia currently reside on, which eventually shatters into pieces as the star's gravity pulls on it.

♫ Although, the day could be my last. You will be okay ♫

Young Octavia yawns and falls asleep contentedly against her father's chest.

♫ When I'm gone, you'll be okay... ♫

Distant planetary bodies fly through the cosmos, pulled in by the pink star's incredible gravitational pull. They disintegrate upon impact and causes the star to explode in a powerful supernova just as the portal closes behind Stolas causing him to sing louder.

♫ And when Creation goes to die ♫

♫ You can find me in the sky ♫

♫ Upon the last day ♫

Stolas drapes the sleeping Octavia in a blanket.

♫ And you will be okay... ♫

His lullaby finished, Stolas leaves as his young daughter settles to sleep, content.

several years later, where a teenage Octavia is jolted awake by smashing objects and her parents screaming at each other, far less content. "I can't believe you slept with an IMP , in OUR FUCKING BED!" Stella screams. Octavia, annoyed at being disturbed, gives a long groan. "It was unexpected! I didn't have time to go to a motel!" Stolas says back" A motel?! Like a fucking PLEBEIAN?!" Stella screams angrily. Octavia grabs her phone and puts in earbuds, playing "" to tune out the screaming as she strides down the halls of the Goetia estate, stepping over the smashed remains of a plant thrown in her path. In the kitchen, Stella continues screaming at Stolas. "You want to fuck this one, TOO?!" Stella screams as she grabs an imp servant and violently tosses him in Stolas' direction. "No! Of course not!" He screams "You are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic, IMP-SUCKING FACE!!" Stella screams as she storms out of the room, shouting angrily the entire time, and smashing more potted plants. Stolas sighs in exhausted exasperation before he notices his daughter has entered the kitchen. " Good mooorning, Octavia! Did you sleep well, my owlet?" Stolas ask Octavia. "Was that a serious question?" Stolas opens the refrigerator to retrieve a massive chunk of zebra meat. "Mm-hmm... What's that you're listening to?" Stolas ask his daughter." This song is called "My World is Burning Down Around Me". (beat) It's by Fuck You Dad." Octavia tells him. Stolas looks down, thinking the name of the band his daughter mentioned is a hurtful remark. " It's a band." Stolas being bemusedly "Ohhhh! How charming..." Stolas grabs the zebra meat and feeds it to a massive potted plant situated in a small alcove off the kitchen as he pets it. Sated, it falls dormant, closing its three eyes. " So, you two done screaming for the day? "Octavia asked as she sips her coffee. "Umm..." Stolas says as Stella lets out another scream of anger and another potted plant is heard shattering in the distance. "You know what I haven't done in a long, loooong time? I haven't taken you to your favorite place in all of hell! Why don't we go to?" Stolas asked his daughter. "I'm not five anymore." Octavia says sarcastically. " You always were so happy when I took you to Loo Loo Land! What do you say we go there again, have a day, I can invite Bella if you like?" stollas says know they have been good friends for a couple of years and was hoping he didn't ruin their friendship.
" I'd... rather kill myself." she says annoyed. "There we go! Anything but staying in this house. Now, I'll arrange our security." Stolas picks up a phone carried on a platter by his now bruised and battered servant. " Security for a theme park?" Octavia asked. "We are rich, and we're hot. People want our money and our bodies!" Stolas tells her. Octavia grabs a box of cereal on the table and begins shoveling handfuls into her mouth. " Our money, maybe." she says under her breath. "Speak for yourself, princess. Now... I'm calling the only man who can f*** me!" Stolas says picking up the Phone. Octavia drops the handful of cereal, disgusted "What...?" Stolas immediately backpedaling " Who can protect me! Us! Being part of the Goetia family is rather valuable, you know." Octavia groans and pulls her beanie down over her eyes.

Back in the imp headquarters Blitzo is busy doing very important work in his office, involving crude representations of Millie and Moxxie made out of office supplies that he puppets around and speaks with. Between them is a framed photo of Blitzo with a robe pulled down off his shoulders seductively and a flower between his teeth. The text reads "#1 Bitch" with "BOSS" written in red over it. Blitzo impersonating Millie "Oh, Blitzo! You're such a good boss!" impersonating Moxxie "Yeah, I really want you, sir." impersonating Millie "Me, too!" As himself Let's three-way! Blitzo lowers his two employees below his desk to crotch level, looking momentarily pleasured before being interrupted by the ringing of his Hellphone. Blitzo answer it angrily " WHAT?!" He screams Stolas lustfully " Why, hello, my big-dicked Blitzy." Both Blitzo and Octavia spit out their coffee in sheer surprise. Blitzo slams his "BOSS BITCH" mug onto his desk. Blitzo "What-" Octavia" the--" Blitzo "FUCK--" " Dad?!" Octavia says "Language, everyone!" Stolas's says as he continues talking on the phone." I have a special request~"
" Aw... Look, I just had a chemical peel. So, you'll have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass." Biltzo says annoyed making hand tapping his finger on the desk.
" It's for my daughter." Stolas corrects him. " Ah. Well, make sure she washes it." Blitzo says putting something on his head as a hat.
" No! No, no-no-no." Stolas taking it back. Continues talking "I'm taking my daughter to Loo Loo Land, and I was hoping you brave little Imps and your daughter Bella would accompany us! Stolas then whispers to Blitzo "Octavia doesn't have many friends so I'm hoping her and Bella could have some girl time or whatever it's been a while since I've seen them hang out." he laughs nervously as Octavia rolls her eyes
"We're assassins, not bodyguards, 'kay? Don't invite us to shit unless someone's gonna die." Blitzo tells him sitting back on his office chair
" I'll pay you~" stolas flirts with him. " Pay me what?" Blitzo ask him. Ignoring the obvious flirting. "Moneyyyy~" stollas continues to flirt."Done!" Blitzo. Screams as he hangs up and accidentally slams his phone down on the desk hard enough to smash it to pieces. After a brief annoyed glance at it, he pulls out a megaphone. "M n' M, and Bell! get in here! We're goin' to Loo Loo Land!"
Moxxie opens the door to respond.
" Loo Loo Land?" I walk to the door next to Moxxie "why would I go to Loo Loo land? I question my dad rasing an eye brow.
Millie excitedly smashes her head straight through the office door's glass and asked excitedly "Loo Loo Land?!" I look at her confused " Loo Loo Land!" Blitzo screams back excitedly "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Loona screams

At Loo Loo Land. Blitzo's van decal pulls into the rather empty parking lot. Moxxie exits the van and opens the side door. A very cramped Stolas extracts himself excitedly. His daughter exits the van far less excitedly. Stolas dons an apple-themed hat and gestures toward the park gate. Octavia groans and pulls her hat low over her face. Bella walking next to her patting her on the shoulder."come on via at least he is trying." I say trying to give her comfort she just groans louder. I sigh sadly worried about my friend and walk next to Millie and Moxxie.
"Now, remember this is work and work only. Me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright?" Blitzo tells Stolas Octavia trys to speak to her dad. "Hey... Dad... Do we have to--?" "Okay, yeah. Hold on right there, sweetie." Blitzo says to here as He turns to Stolas "If you try fuckin' my little ass in that park, I swear to--" " You are so cute when you are serious!" Stolas flirts with him as he boops his nose. I Roll my eyes.  " I'm literally gonna be sick." Octavia says "same Here" I Nod my head agreeing.   " Oh, crumbs! I knew today would be a lot! What do you need?" I raise my eyebrow looking at Moxxie confused. Moxie fishes around in a fanny pack and throws out several pill bottles as he lists off his inventory.  "Anti-acids? Ibuprofen?" Moxxie shows Octavia and I several hypodermic needles of a glowing, acid green substance. "Morphine?" "That was figurative Mox" I say walking away with Via. " Oh, right." Moxxie chuckles sheepishly as he discards the needles into a nearby baby carriage, where a baby imp happily reaches out to play with its dangerous new "toys."  " But They said it was literal." Moxxie says under his breath to Millie. " Wooooow! I haven't been to this place since I was a tot!" Millie says excitedly.   A large letter falls off the sign of a nearby ride, crushing the teenaged imp underneath.  "It hasn't changed a bit. Ohhh! LOOK! It's Big Woobly!" Millie gestures toward a hideously malformed animatronic dinosaur, which opens its mouth and lets out a terrifying, demonic shriek. "That is... deeply upsetting." Moxxie says with a disgusting look in His face. "Oh, come on! It's fun! You've never been here?" Millie asks Mox.  " No. Theme parks always disturbed me, especially the mascots." Moxxie tells his wife rubbing his shoulder.  The park's mascot appears out of nowhere behind Moxxie. "Well, hey there!" Lolo says.  Moxxie jumps back in terror "AAAAAH!!" He screams.
" I'm Loo Loo! Welcome to Loo Loo Land! If y'all get hurt here, just try and sue us!"
Stolas gasps "Look! Via! It's Loo Loo!"
" I have a question." Via says to Lolo
"Well, ask away, little girlie! A-hyuk a-hyuk a-hyuk!" Lolo says to her.
"Is it true this park is just a really shameless spin-off of far more popular ?" "No?" Lolo trys to deni
" This place reeks of insecure corporate shame."
Stolas chuckles nervously as he leads Octavia away.
" Why don't we go check out the rides? Oh Bella why don't you join us. I look at my dad he just nods his head pushing me to stolas I  groan " go have some fun bell I got this." He smiles at me. I see stolas and via who is  clearly annoyed too , ever since the thing happen with our dad's she been giving me the cold shoulder and I don't understand why. It's not my fault our dad's slept with each other. I sigh and walk with stollas and via to the ride.
"That chick's creepy, huh?" Lolo ask Blitzo talking about Via
"Eh, wait till her dad tries to diddle your holes." Blitzo answers walking away from Lolo "What's that mean?" Lolo ask Millie and Moxxie.  "Don't talk to me! I know you're a pervert under there!"  Moxxie  says as He leaves, leading Millie off with him. Loo Loo hangs his body dejectedly. "Yeah..." Lolo says in defeat. Moxxie and Millie head down a pathway, and Moxxie, sweating profusely, stops to catch his composure. " You really like this place, huh?" He ask Millie. "I love this place! My parents would bring me and my siblings here when they could swing it. Money-wise." Moxxie looks over to see a worker wheeling a wheelbarrow piled to the brim with money into a nearby giftshop. The two approach the window, where novelty cups and stuffed apples are for sale. The cups appear to cost at least 29 per. " Yeaaaah. The prices do seem rather criminal. I mean, that much for a novelty cup that you use one time?"  He ask Millie "'Cause, it's Loo Loo Land!" She says excitedly. Blitzo   And Bella walks up,   Blitzo having loaded up on merch, including a novelty cup, as well as a hat with attached can holders and straws. He grabs a Hat and puts it on bella head exictedly . Bella Groans not wanting to wear it. throwing it off of her  anoyyed. crossing her arms. as Blitzo hands her a cup she takes its and starts drinking whatever soda was in it.  Blitzo nudges Moxxie with  a cup "Listen to your hoe, Mox." Blitzo takes a swig from his novelty cup. How 'bout I take the first watch while you 3 have a little He takes off sunglasses and winks at moxxie and  Millie." fun? " Bella why don't you go Hang out with Via take the day off."  Bella sighs anoyyed. "Yea I don't think she wants to hang out right now she made it pretty clear she doesn't want me Here." "  OOOOOH! We gotta do my favorite ride." Millie drags moxxie away. I look at my dad begging him not to make me. He just gives me the look that says there's no talking him out of it and I groan and walk tords stolas and via.

*Time Skips*

 Stolas and Octavia And Bella walk along the path, as Blitzo takes up positions all around them with his rifle, on the lookout for any danger. A group of imps creep up behind the booths, ropes, knives, and pitchforks at the ready. They quickly scatter as Blitzo looks in their direction. Stolas strokes Blitzo's horn And flirts with him "You know, it's quite thrilling to see you on the job, Blitzy." He Boops his nose.
"Save it, bitch. I'm working." Blitzo tells him annoyed
"You both need to get a room." Via says annoyed. "Do you guys have to flirt in front of us" I say crossing my arms. " Hey, I am not a day-hooker!" Blitzo screams as a woman walking nearby with her baby glares at Blitzo before continuing on in a huff.
" What? I just said I'm not one, prude!" He Flips her off
Stolas gasps" Oh! Look, Via!"
Stolas points excitedly at the circus tent. A demon mother is struggling to pull her crying son into the tent.]
"You used to cry such tears of joy at this show!" Stolas says excitedly
Via in a panicked "Oh, no..."

Time  skips
"I hate that fucking clown." Both via and blitzo say Bella raise her eyebrow confused.
Stolas, who has been captured and hoisted aloft by the crew of imps from earlier. Stolas' arms are bound and his head is covered by a cloth sack, and the imps are pointing various weapons at him. One has stolen Stolas' wallet.
" Oh, Blitzy~ I need my bodyguard, please!"
One imp jumps, to try and skewer Stolas with a pitchfork. Blitzo quickly brings his rifle to bear, shooting the imp in the torso, splattering Stolas's head with blood. The other imps quickly scatter.
Octavia and Bella enter the big top and finds a seat. Bella takes out her phone not Paying attention .Blitzo carries Stolas in, head still covered in the blood-soaked sack, sets him down, and walks off to take position. Stolas makes no move to remove the sack, until Octavia annoyedly rips it off her father's head.
  The show starts and a Fizz bot so up. "Hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyyy, Implings! It's me, the ! Shipped from factory to bring you a wonderful show celebrating Loo Loo Land, spelled with Os, to avoid lawsuits! H-H-H-H-H-Hit it!"
Stage lights turn on and point at Robo Fizz as he begins to dance and sing a song . Bella Groans pluging in her ear buds and goes back to her phone.

♫ Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land! ♫

The curtains open to reveal Robo Fizz's band, FizzaRolli 'n Friends, composed of various hideously decrepit animatronics, including Big Woobly on guitar.

♫ Everybody sing along with the Loo Loo band ♫

Robo Fizz goes around pointing and gesturing at various demons in the audience. Stolas looks excited when Robo Fizz gets to him, but this is short-lived as Blitzo pops up and points his rifle at Robo Fizz, who dashes back to the stage.

♫ Ev'ry boy, ev'ry girl, ev'ry woman, ev'ry man loves Loo Loo Laaand! ♫

Platforms in the stage rise up in time with the music.

♫ Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land! ♫

♫ Everything is beautiful at Loo Loo Land ♫

♫ Ugly children holdin' hands in Loo Loo Laaand! ♫

Robo Fizz grabs various Imp children out of the audience and wraps them up in a big hug, before jumping up and tossing them away. Most of the children slam into the bleachers, while one soars behind them.

♫ Everybody's friendly, ♫

Robo Fizz hugs Big Woobly so hard that its neck breaks a bit more than it already had been.

♫ And nobody is mean ♫

Robo Fizz dashes over to the two-headed, banjo-playing bear animatronic and slaps it in the back. The animatronic then squirts a stream of oil from its bigger head at the face of an Imp in the bleachers attempting to drown out the song with music from his phone.

♫ No copyright infringement's ever seeen ♫

Robo Fizz dumps a gasoline canister onto a large stack of cease-and-desist papers, lights a match, and throws the match and the canister at the stack, setting the whole thing ablaze.

♫ I have a dream... ♫

(He has a dream) ♫
♫ I'm here to tell... ♫

(He's here to tell) ♫

♫ About a magical, fantastic place called Loo Loo Laaaaand! ♫

Octavia and Bella our  sitting and absorbing the musical with disgusted boredom.

*Time Skips*

 Stolas is gleefully clapping to the music, while Octavia has thrown her head back in torment,  and bella looking at her friend worriedly " Via are you okay?" She asked her putting her hand on her shoulder  as Octavia  is banging her fist on the seat next to her.

♫ --body sing along with the Loo Loo band! Ev'ry boy, ev'ry girl, ev'ry woman, ev'ry man loves Loo Loo Laaaaaaand! ♫

The show ends with a small pyrotechnic display as Robo Fizz cackles maniacally. The bear animatronic faceplants onto the stage and falls to pieces. Stolas claps and cheers even harder. Bella Groans  anoyyed
" Ah hohohoho ho ho ho ho ho, how delightful!" Stolas says

Behind Stolas, an imp armed with a kris dagger rises from beneath the seats ready to stab Stolas  but the top of his head is quickly blown apart by a shot from Blitzo, who has taken up a position in the gallery behind the back row of seats while Imps scream in absolute fear and run away.

" Oh, my! What aim you have, Blitzy." Stolas flirts again "ugh seriously enough!" Bella screams. Walking away. Making blitzo look at her concerned.  "Bella!" He screams .
" Ugh! I can't do this anymore!" Octavia screams and runs out

Stolas concerned now of both girls.  "Wait- Uh-... Octavia!"
Stolas following behind as Blitzo runs to his daughter. 
" Mua ha ha ha ha hoho-oh! Is that Blitzo [pronounced as spelled] my sensors spot up the-e-e-ere? I bet the kiddies are still running away from you, huh? [laughs]" this catches Bella attention as she stops by the tent door. Looking up angry at the robot
" The 'o' is silent now!" Blitzo screams as Bella rolls her eyes.
"A-A-Awwwww, just like your audience always was when you to-told your lazy jokes here! [laughs]" robo Fizz says "hey!" Bella screams as she starts to get more angry.
Blitzo removes his visors and throws them on the ground as he continues his argument with Robo Fizz.
" Bitch, I make more money killing people than you do being a cheap-ass robo ripoff of an overrated sellout JESTER!" Blitzo screams back at him.
Robo fizz glitching" Oohoohoo! Someone's salty! Real or not, though, people lo-o-ove me! Does anybody love you... *low demonic voice* BLITZ-0?"
" I do! You prick! " Bella screams her hair bursting into flames. As robo Fizz looks up at Bella stretching to her.  Bella showing no fear still hair in flames.
Blitzo slams a new magazine into his rifle, switches it to full-auto and opens up on Robo Fizz, who cartwheels out of the way of the incoming rounds. Robo Fizz rapidly spins like a wheel rolling up the stair to where Blitzo is. He coils himself around Blitzo like a snake, before using his own momentum to launch Blitzo through the top of the tent.

Ohhhh, FUCK MEEEEEEE...!

"That's its!" Bella screams  uses her fire powers and aims the flame at Robo Fizz and The green fire very rapidly spreads to all corners of the park. Burning and melting animatronics flee the tent as Robo Fizz cackles and spins his head with demonic glee at the destruction.
, Blitzo  , Bella and Robo Fizz cbattle against each other as the fires spread. Blitzo is thrown up into the air by Robo Fizz and comes down through the roof of the shooting gallery, crushing the carnie Imp under him. As Bella is using her fire powers to try and kill this stupid robot. Breathing heavily.

" OWWWW! Oof! Auuugh!"

"Guys!" Moxxie screams surprised.

" Ohhhh...Hey, guys! You should probably go, uh, make sure Stolas is okay.  Bella and I .. got some  business to take care of."
Blitzo fires the riffle as Bella makes a fire ball and aims it at Robo Fizz.  As blitzo  fires at the now burning Robo Fizz. The impact of the bullet spins Robo Fizz's head around, but when he spins his head back, he is revealed to be unharmed by the shot, having caught the bullet in his teeth. He then spits the bullet out.
" Fuck You! You dumb ass robot!" Bella screams.
"Oh, what a mouth" 
Blitzo immediately grimaces when he realizes what he just said. Robo Fizz coils himself up into his rolling form again, charging straight at Blitzo.  He leaps out of the way as Bella throws another fire ball bigger this time  destroying it in a large explosion. Several pieces of shrapnel and burning prizes shoot in all direction, the severed heads of three of the "things" Moxxie attempted to win. The piece of stuffed animal strikes a young Imp boy in the head, knocking him unconscious the second a photographer takes a picture of the Imp family.

Elsewhere, Stolas is still running after his daughter.

"Octavia?"

Octavia running away" Just leave me alone!"

" Octavia!"
Octavia runs into a building called the "Fun House." Inside, Stolas is confronted with a a surreal room of eyes, tubes, spikes, mirrors, and disembodied hands. He goes further into the room, looking around for where his daughter could have gone. A shadow appears behind Stolas, as a random Imp jumps upon his back.
annoyed at this "  Umm, I think I'm supposed to be bodyguarded right now!" The Imp covers Stolas' mouth with his shirt sleeve, but is suddenly shot in the head and falls to the ground. Moxxie and Millie appear in the entryway, Millie having just shot the Imp with a pistol.
Stolas wipes imp blood off of sleeve, annoyed "Ugh, that's better. Where is Blitzy? He's my knight in shining armor, not you littler ones. And where's Bella?"
"There, uhhhh... busy." Millie says.
"Being fools" Moxxie says annoyed.
"What kind of fool?" Stollas asked
"The "everything is now on fire" kind." Moxxie says .
Stollas worried about Bella knowing she can't control her powers when she angry. But also m knowing that blitz can handle her.
Stolas leaves the imps, effortlessly dodging between two swinging pendulums, and heads down a tunnel into an adjoining room. There, he sees Octavia riding in circles in apple-themed rail cars, crying.

"Octavia..." Stolas  says walking to her
Stolas discards the Loo Loo Land hat, which in response to his emotional state has gone from a goofy grin to a sad frown.

" I take it you are... not having fun." Stolas sits by his daughter.
Octavia crying " I didn't even want to come here!"
"I'm sorry, sweetie. I... I thought you loved it here." He apologies.
Octavia sniffling " When I was a kid and my parents didn't hate each other... and my dad didn't flirt with some... weird red dickhead the entire time And it wasn't awkward being around Bella."
"I'm sorry, Via. I'm sorry for... everything... happening right now. I know it's... a lot. I, uh-- I should have listened." Stolas trys to explain.
Octavia continues crying " I just want to go home... but home doesn't even feel like home anymore... You ruined it."
Stolas sighs "You need to understand... your mother and I... I just-... I felt-... She's always been... I haven't been- Ha-... We weren't in... I'm sorry, I- I- I don't have the words." "Are you gonna run off with him? And leave me behind? Go away where... I can't find you?"
Stolas shows emphatically to his daughter "What? No! No, no, never. I'd never do that. Never. I think it's time to leave this place. You were right. You are too old for it, anyway."
Stolas carries Octavia out of the Fun House, as an imp grins maniacally in the space above the drop-ceiling, looking down on Stolas. The imp drops down and flicks open a switchblade. Stolas immediately turns around, eyes glowing brightly. The Imp immediately turns to stone and is knocked over by a pendulum. Outside, the park has been reduced to pandemonium as dusk falls. Millie attempts to shoot at Robo Fizz, who rolls around wildly. The robot is caught by the draconic creature from before, and swallowed whole, as Moxxie rides on its back. Stolas and Octavia leave the park gates.
" So, what would you like to do now?" Stolas ask his daughter.
" Oh, can we go to ? They sell weird taxidermy there." She asked
" Hmmm, okayyyyy..." Stolas says
Octavia chuckles " Thanks, dad. You're okay, sometimes."
"Thank you, Via. Thank you."

A massive explosion rocks the park, sending the employees of I.M.P. hurtling through the air, smoking and screaming. All three land in front of Stolas and Octavia.
"Way to ruin another good thing sir."  Moxxie says to blitzo

"Worth it! That slutty toy clown had. It. Comin'!" Blitzo says

Moxxie and Blitzo  and Bella fall unconscious. A stray Quieve grabs Millie by the hair and drags her.

A/n
I'm sorry this chapter took soo long  to get done I've been working  alot I hope you like it see ya in the next one! Bye for now :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 75 12
My name is Melody. I've never met my real parents, but my adoptive mom Camila told me that she found me with an owl-patterned blanket and a note that...
254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
284K 5.7K 44
Another AU about Harmony being raised by someone other than Hades.
461K 12.5K 41
[Bakugou Katsuki x reader] (y/n) Abé was hoping for a normal high school experience after years of being homeschooled. However she realizes that that...