Labour Class Matters?? โ™ก

Por lovelostself

๐”น๐•‹๐•Š ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐Ÿ’œ(boyxgirl) ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™‰๐™ค.1๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š... Mรกs

L
O
V
E
S
I
C
K
F
O
Y

R

266 15 12
Por lovelostself

At GOVERNMENT hospital.
RM ran inside the hospital room which was a public cabin where many people were admitted with there respective bed.
Rm walked inside and found hobi sitting on a bed and Kai coming from that side
Kai - Bhaiyaa.... .
Rm- jin? Baby?
Kai - Both are fine but...
Jk- Both,?? (While coming towards them)
Rm pushed them aside and went near the bed
Hoba looked up, rm could clearly see that she was crying. Hoba got up and joon went near and was horrified of jin's state. Jin slowly looked at joon.
Jin's left hand and left tigh was fully burned and some parts of her stomach.
Jin- joonie....
RM- love... (He sat on his kneels crying while putting his head on bed)
Jin lightly smiled and put her one hand on joon's hair locks
Jin- i am fine.
RM- i couldn't protect you...
Jin- it's not your fault joonie..
At that moment jk came crying .
Jk- bhabhi.... Your kook is such a loser that he couldn't protect you..
Jin- no baby don't say that..
Suga- bhabhi ...
Jin- yes yoonie..
Suga- look why I said you to come with us. (Controlling his tears)
Jin - come to me you both.
Hoba made Jin sit on the bed with giving her support with pillow.
Both yoonkook were laying their heads crying while with right hand Jin were patting their heads.
Joon stood up.
Kai - she will be released within three weeks but we have to take care of her more because the burns can case infection too.
Rm- ok. Don't worry this time i won't let that monster hurt her or us.. He doesn't know me well.
Kai- but we have to leave fast..
Rm- but she matters more.
Kai -hmm ok.
Hobi- where are we leaving??
Kai - we are shifting to bengaluru.
Hobi- what about your job,...?
Kai - Joon bhaiya and me got the transfer.
Hobi - everything is going so fast...
Jimin- stop your crying yoonie hyung and kook... (While coming)
All looked at them
Tae - yes yes. We should be happy that jin di is ok now and..
Jimin- a little member is coming...
Both giggling..
Yoongi huged jin's right side lightly and smiled. While jk made a grumpy face .
Tae - someone look at the baby who is grumpy about sharing his bhabhi.
Everyone chuckled at him while Jin smiled at him.
Suga- We'rnt you were the most excited for your assistant?
Jin- aww baby don't be grumpy you will always be my favorite..
Jk smiled and pecked her cheeks while showing his bunny teeths.
Tae - huh baby...
Jk glared at her.
Timeskip (Jin's dispersed day)
Jin got dispersed in the evening and within entering jimin did arati..
Tae - come bhabhi sit.
Jin sat and all started chatting..
Tae- by the way bhabhi today me and kook gonna go to his workplace as we will be leaving so our friends want a treat.
Jimin- yes bhabhi we both gonna go to...
Vmin-can we,??
Jin- yes yes go (smiling)
Both squeled with happiness.
Both couple went where as Rm also went outside.
Jin drifted in a evening nap soon.
After sometime two man entered the home quietly but before they could go to jin few hold them and pulled them down stairs from window aa the back side of colony is dark none could understand anything but jin's sleep got disturbed by falling sound of a object. Hurriedly she switch on the light.
Jin- oh joonie... When did you came? (Said while rubbing her eyes)
Rm- few moments ago.
Jin- oww.
Rm came towards Jin and hold jin's hands . Rm slowly hold jin's cheeks and pulled her in a kiss Jin also help his shirt tightly both were kissing while rm's one hand travelled inside the pallu and touched her stomach. Within the touch a faint kick was felt both namjin was shocked. Joon pulled from the kiss.
Jin- joonie put your hand again.
Rm did and felt a kick.
Jin- you fell it? (Teary)
Rm - yes yes baby is kicking. (Showing his dimple)
Jimin- waitt...!! What did I heard??? !!!
Jimin kneeled down at touch the bump but didn't felt something.
Suga came and hold jimin 's from upside soon both felt a kick and Jin chuckle.
Jimin- oww so the baby will be daddy and uncles's baby. (Pouting)
Jin- us jiminie us..
Rm- by the way were ar the other two,??
Jimin - coming they have gone to drop a friend of them.
Rm looked at Suga and he nodded.
OTHER SIDE
3men and a woman came down from the widow slowly holding two unconscious men.
?? - he is so f##king heavy..
Riko- yes heap of garbage.
Jack-indeed (chuckle)
2?? - go and put this @s#hole on the van before both wake up.
3 men went towards the van.
Where the man with the girl got his consciousness and was about to lunch her but ahe hold his hand and twisted it and kicked him and he fall due to pain.
Riko - you ok? (Came running)
Tae- put him first.
?? - you ok pixy??
2?? - hmm
Jack- let's go sir already signalled us to leave.
Both ran towards the van.
Time skip ( 4 days later)
Today they are leaving with their bags as heavy items and bikes will be transported.
Jin was now looking at the empty home of theirs.

Where ones it used to be filled with all of their laughters. Jin went towards her kitchen then stood on the living room. Now they are leaving from here where she came first after marrying joon. It is a place which she can never forget because it is a place where she started her family, her first night, first kiss with her love, a place where their sign of love was made. Thinking thses she put a hand on her stomach and tears slipped from her eyes. Someone put his hand on her shoulder. Jin looked at him.
RM- lets go jinnie to start a new family, new start. To give our baby a safe place to live with everyone safely. Won't you hold my hands again and walk miles..?
(Said while hugging jin)

Jin- again?? I never left your hand Mr Kim.
Joon smiled at her and put his hand on her shoulded while coming down stairs.
Jimin was crying while hugging her dad. Sarang was also crying, hobi stood teary holding naomi. Jk looked at the field where he spent his teenage playing. Suga looked around silently.
Joon- let's go everyone..
Suga - hmm(while holding a jimin who was sniffing).
Hobi- where is Tae??
Jk- this girll..
Kai -go and find her fast kook.
Jk left for upstairs.
Jk was Tae struggling with something
Jk - what are you doing....??
Tae -oh thank god you are here. Hold it.(said giving a water bowl)
Tae spinkeled some water on the haldi handprints of her, jimin and jin's. And put a paper on it impressing the print.
Tae - look look... Done... (Said smiling)
But it's not too good right? (Pouting while looking at the paper)

Jk was lost on her soulful smile and his gaze was fixed on her Until he heard the sound of horn.

Tae- come come let's goo..
Jk - what about hobi di??
Tae - I already took it..
Both came down.
Jimin- where were you??
Tae - look. (Showed the two pages)
Jin- oww thanks Tae.
Tae smiled.
Time skip to bengaluru
All were getting down . Vmin went towards a shop to buy coke.
While Hobi was still sitting on the auto holding a sleeping sarang while jin came outside looking at the house one hand on her stomach and one hand holding Naomi who was sleeping. After they sold their rooms at the colony with the money they rented a house's 2nd floor which consists of 4 small bedrooms , 2 bathrooms and a open kitchen with a dining and a small balcony.
Suga gave her the keys.
Suga - bhabhi you go and open the door we will bring the stuff.
Jin nodded.
Jin slowly opened the door and looked inside.
Jk - bhabhi move..!
Jin - come come.
Jk came and placed two bags..
Vmin- woahh...
Suga- now you have your own room bhabhi.(smiled at her)
Jin- when will you both are joining university?
Tae - from tomorrow as we already missed so many classes
Jimin- yes but Tae will come before 12:00.
Jin- good then you will take me to a temple as kook can't come.
Tae- of course bhabhi.. (Smiled at her)
Jin- Mr kook tomorrow when you enter university hand the bike to her.
Jk- ok my highness (bowing)
Sarang - oh koko looking like a prince!
Jk- any order mini queen..? (Taking Sarang in arms).
Sarang - play with me...!
Jk -as my queen want!
Hobi - no! Go and wash yourself first sarang! (Said while taking Naomi from jin)
Sarang pouted and jimin took her to the washroom.
At night
Jimin - ok good night humans!
Jin- good night.
V - hmm(said while yawning)
Jimin closed the door soon she was pinned on the door while suga was holding her hands up. Jimin looked at suga for a while then

Jimin mourned when she realised Suga's warm tongue entering her both were kissing with a sync.
Suga slowly travelled on her neck giving hikeys.
Jimin- hmmm yoo.. Niee... (Holding his hair)

Suga took jimin in bridal style and layed her on bed without breaking the kiss.
Suga sarted to unbutton his shirt while jimin was looking at him flushing in red.
(Author- hmm let's let them enjoy.... 👀)
Next day.
Everyone left for their respective work and Jin was now ready to go for puja and was waiting for Tae whereas Hobi was in home with Sarang and Naomi.
Tae- bhabhi come! (Waving her hand from the bike)
Hobi- go safely jinnie. (Smiled at her)

Jin got down with the puja thali after waving at hobi a goodbye.
Jin- move back,
Tae- huh??
Jin- i want to drive.
Tae - no no bhaiya will cut me in pieces if he gets to know
Jin- areh let's do a deal , you let me drive and i will buy you a strawberry shake.
Tae- Deal! (Without thinking of a sec)
Jin chuckle and started the bike while Tae was holding the thali in the back .
They reached to the temple and did their puja.
Jin- take the prasaad.
Tae - wahhh sandesh! (Glittery eyes)
Jin smack her head lightly.
Tae started the bike while Jin sat on back.
Jin- Tae I think those bikes are following us.
Tae looked from the glass.
Tae- sh#t they are my father's men. We have to hide fast!
Tae parked the bike in a footpath and ran from a narrow dark path with Jin.
Jin- let's hide here! (Pulled tae behind a building).
As soon Jin pulled Tae she felt Tae holding a handkerchief on her nose soon she lifelessly feel on Tae's hold.
Tae- come and take her! Fast!
Other side (hobi)
Hobi was cooking while Sarang and Naomi were in their afternoon nap.
Hobi felt something cold on her back, her eyes widen when she turned back and saw a man holding a gun on her head and two holding Sarang and Naomi.
Man 1- if you shout you are gone!
Man 3- just follow us without doing something nonsense.
University with Jimin
Ruhu- ok newbie let's meet tomorrow again! (Waved her hand to jimin)
Jimin- ok bye!
Jimin was walking down the lane soon a black suv parked on her front and a man pulled her inside holding her mouth so that she can't scream.
Jimin eyes widen when she saw who the man is.
Jimin-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .......
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡1974 words
Hey it's Joonlika 💜
Hope you like it
So so sorry for late update. :(
Pls vote if you like it. Purple💜 u
Forgive my mistakes :)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

122K 4.3K 34
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?"....๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.... " ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...
100K 3.2K 40
this story is about taekook indian marriage here tae jimin and jin are girls if you have any problem you can leave and yeah in this story i edited so...
293K 11.9K 61
Jk: how dare she to insult me in my office itself.... Tae: what does he thinks of himself, to shout at me infront of so many people...... Jk: would u...
39.2K 1.5K 20
please check it โฌ‡ disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful ow...