†Godsent†

Galing kay Cirrusangel

now.... I originally wrote this for myself and my delusional brain but I decided to add a lil y/n in there. T... Higit pa

Vespers

29 1 0
Galing kay Cirrusangel

Azazel had been a priest at this church for a few good years now, devoting himself to "serving the lord" and "spreading the gospel". Everyone here loved him-seriously, who wouldn't? He was a handsome, forgiving, non-judgmental young man, always helping others cleanse themselves from sins, encouraging them, and whatever else you can imagine. They saw him to be an angel; a send from God himself, when really, he was secretly the exact opposite. A manipulative, sadistic, merciless liar... that's who he truly was. All he needed was an outlet for that side of him.

And then you appeared. The perfect little plaything, needing someone to depend on and help you.

After getting the word from your parents that you were struggling with sexuality, he feigned pity, pretending that he knew just how to fix you... and can you believe it? You fell for the bait immediately. All he needed to do next was embrace you in his web of dark desires and sinful behavior, and you would soon be his, unable to escape him.

Church had ended not too long ago, but your parent's convinced you to stay longer and have a talk with the priest. Perhaps it would help, they thought. Reluctantly, you agreed, and now here you were before him, admitting to your sins of struggling with sexuality in one of the backrooms of the church. He couldn't help but revel in the anticipation bubbling within every fiber of his very being. This was it-his chance to take advantage of you and corrupt you in every way he wished.

As you finished explaining how badly you wanted to repent and be forgiven, a devious smile snaked over his neutral expression, replacing it with a devilish one. He uncrossed his leg and leaned forward, his fingers intertwined, arms rested on the table.

"So you wish to change for the better and repent, hm?" He questioned in confirmation, waiting for your nod. Once you affirmed, he nodded back, his gaze trailing off to the floor while he thought to himself for a second. After a second or two of silence, his dimmed eye's flickered back up to your gaze. "I see," he began. His voice tinted with a sense of arrogance now. "You know-I might be able to help you... I can surely try... but first, you do understand that you must suffer the consequences of your sins, don't you?"

His smirk widened into a slight grin as you nodded again, and he pushed himself up, slowly making his way across the table, one foot in front of the other as he stared into you intensely. He then went behind you, his hands coming up to rest on your shoulders as he leaned down to reach your ear. He released a low growl-like hum as his hands trailed down your sides. The back of the chair held no challenge to Azazel, as he was still easily able to access your body.

Everything was beginning to fall into place, and soon enough, he was going to have you in the palm of his hand. He was going to gaslight, manipulate, lie to, and corrupt y/n. "Brother y/n... promise me that no matter the steps I take to educate and cleanse you, everything said and done in private, between me and you, is completely confidential." 'I... I don't know... Is it? <your voice shaking with uncertainty afraid of the thought of  being abnormal in the eyes of God,your parents and your friends> you stood up letting his hands slip off your shoulders.

Azazel raised an eyebrow, his grip tightening ever so slightly on your shoulders as you stood up, his expression shifting into a more serious one. "Of course it is, Y/n" he stated, his voice firm and authoritative. "Is it what you truly want or not?" His tone shifted slightly, offering a hint of coldness. "Because if you're not willing to do what it takes to repent, then I'm afraid I cannot help you."

You stayed silent for a moment as your pleading eyes looked up at him okay... 'I'll do whatever has to be done..' You said silently hurt by his cold words.

Azazel smiled, his grip loosening on your shoulders. "Good to hear, y/n. I'm glad you're willing to put yourself through the process and suffer the consequences of your sins. But be warned, it won't be easy." His voice grew low, almost a whisper, as he leaned in close to your ear. "It'll be uncomfortable, sometimes painful, and definitely not dignified. But in the end, it'll be worth it. Trust me."

He leaned back again, his smile returning. "Now, let's begin. Step one, Y/n. I want you to confess every dirty thought you've ever had. Every sinful desire, every lustful impulse. And don't hold back, Y/n. I need to hear it all." He sat back crossing his legs pointing at the ground telling Y/n to get on his knees as he confessed.

You sat down on the floor in front of him I... I've thought about...(you listed every impure Thought you've had that came to mind)

Azazel listened to your confessions with an almost predatory-like gaze, smirking all the way as you poured yourself out, trembling in front of him. This was all too easy for him, he thought to himself. He had you exactly where he wanted you - vulnerable, and ready to be taken advantage of.

Once you were done confessing, he uncrossed his leg, leaning forward on the edge of the table, inspecting you from head to toe. "Good, boy" he muttered, a sly smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. "But you're not done yet." He leaned back, a finger coming up to tap his chin thoughtfully.

"You see, simply confessing isn't enough, Y/N. You have to prove to me just how sorry you are. And there's only one way to do that."

He leaned forward again, grabbing you by your chin, causing you to look up at him. His voice cooed out low and smooth, "I'm going to need you to beg for my forgiveness. Beg, y/n, and maybe, just maybe, with the Lord on our side, we can work towards repentance and healing."

"Father... you had your forehead to the floor bowing p... Please... Please I beg please help me repent these unhealthy thoughts... Please father I beg I need to be cleansed so badly <slight tears come down from your beautiful pleading your eyes.">

Azazel's expression grew almost victorious as you begged him for forgiveness. It was exactly the reaction he needed, a sign that his manipulation and control over you was beginning to take hold.

He placed a hand on your head, running his fingers through your hair. "Good, y/n," he whispered again, his voice laced with pleasure. "I can see you're truly repentant. We will work through this together, and the Lord shall show us the path to redemption."

He paused for a moment before continuing. "Now, I want you to stand up. Turn around, and face away from me." He released his grip on your head, waiting for you to obey his command. Once you did, he continued, "Close your eyes, and let your mind go blank for a moment."

As you did so, he began to rummage through his desk drawers, pulling out a leather belt and a ball gag. His eyes flickered with anticipation and his hands could hardly contain themselves. He was excited to see you like this; vulnerable, willing, and obedient.

He approached you from behind, his hand coming up to wrap around your neck, and the other holding the leather belt tightly in his hand. "Are you ready, y/n?" He asked slowly, his grip on your neck tightening just slightly.

You slowly nodded your head, your body slightly shaking at the unease of not being able to see what's happening around you afraid the process wouldn't work if you disobeyed his request.

Azazel's grip on your neck tightened for a moment, and then he used the belt to bind you, your hands above your head, wrists bound together. He roughly undressed you, letting your clothes just fall to the ground. He then grabbed the ball gag and moved it closer to your mouth. "I'm going to put this in your mouth now, Y/n," he said, a sense of hunger and lust coating his words. "But don't worry, this is all part of the process of repentance. It will be uncomfortable at first, but you'll get used to it soon enough."

With that, he secured the ball gag in your mouth, effectively taking away your ability to speak or raise your voice in protest. He reveled in the sight before him, watching as you stood there vulnerable, exposed, and helpless.

He continued his work, binding you with ropes and chains, restraining you with no signs of remorse or hesitation. He took his time, admiring every inch of your exposed body, tugging at your hair, your nipples, making you squirm and wriggle with discomfort or pleasure. He was in full control of you now, determined to break down your innocence and use you in any way he desired.

"Now, Y/n," he whispered in your ear, his hot breath tickling your skin. "It's time to truly cleanse yourself of your sinful desires. And I'm going to make sure you never forget the process." As he admired your body more he noticed a wet white sticky substance dripping down your legs "You are truly a priceless being y/n, gift from God sent just for me." He whispered in your ear as he stroked your white coated member.

Azazel chuckled darkly, watching as you squirmed and writhed under the restraints. His eyes drank in the sight of the white fluid trickling down your legs, his smile growing more wicked by the second.

"Oh, y/n, the Lord has truly blessed me with such a unique plaything," he muttered, his voice laced with lust. "So versatile, so willing. I bet you never thought you'd receive such a holy punishment, did you?" He paused to admire your form again, the gears of his sadistic mind turning.

He then stepped behind you and ran his hands down the length of your body, stopping at your exposed rear, his fingers lingering there. "But punishment is only effective when it's extreme," he whispered, his fingers curling around your hips. "And I plan on making sure that you've learned your lesson in the most extreme way possible."

With that, he pushed his cock deep inside you without any warning, his hands still firmly gripping your hips. He began to thrust into you roughly, pushing deeper with each thrust of his hips. The ball gag muffled any sounds you might have made, and the restraints prevented you from resisting, leaving you entirely at Azazel's mercy.

"Mmph!.. Mmph! Your body shakes as your stick substance leaks out even more, Azazel's hands keeping you in place as you interlocked your hands together as if you were praying.

Azazel continued to thrust into you relentlessly, his hands holding you steady as he rode you hard. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room, mixing with your muffled moans as you struggled to endure the force of his thrusts.

He leaned in close, his face next to your ear. "Suffer for me, Y/n," he growled, his voice filled with sadistic pleasure. "Bear the weight of your sins as I make you mine completely."

He picked up the pace, his thrusts becoming more intense, almost animalistic. Each time he pushed into you, he went deeper and harder, slamming into you with a force that bordered on pain.

He could see you were struggling, your body shaking uncontrollably with each thrust. But he didn't care. All he desired was to dominate you completely, to make you suffer under his touch.

As he pounded into you, he began toying with your body, running his hands over your exposed skin, playing with your nipples, and pinching your flesh. He even lowered his face to your neck, pressing his teeth down hard enough to leave a mark.

It was clear that Azazel was enjoying himself immensely. He was living out his darkest desires, using you as his vessel for release.

Sweat dripped from his forehead, the intense exertion bringing out a primal growl from deep within him.

He could feel himself nearing his climax, and he knew that you were just as close, your body seizing up under his. But he refused to let you go just yet. Not until he had fully claimed you as his own, mind, body, and soul.

He reached around to your front, using one hand to stimulate you, and the other to pinch and twist your nipples. "Cum for me, Y/N," he demanded, his voice husky with lust. "Let yourself go, and let me have all of you."

As he continued to work you, you could feel your body building up to an intense climax. The sensations running through you were overwhelming, and you knew that you were nearing the edge of ecstasy.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, you reached your peak, your body convulsing under Azazel's touch. You let out a muffled scream, your entire body shaking as you climaxed hard. The clear, sticky fluid gushes out of you in a tidal wave, drenching both of you in your release.

Azazel groaned in satisfaction, feeling your climax trigger his own. He pushed himself deep into you one last time before pulling out and releasing all over your back, coating you in his holy liquid.

Your muffled whimpers and moans drove him to great ecstasy.

Admiring the mess you had made between your legs. He enjoyed the sight of your body trembling with pleasure, and relished the sound of your muffled voice as you struggled to catch your breath.

He leaned down, removing the ball gag from your mouth before untying and carefully releasing you from tight constraints. He then picked you up, holding you in his arms tenderly as he deposited you on the bed.

"Rest now, Y/N," he whispered as he covered you up with a warm blanket. "You deserve it after cleansing yourself of your sins. But remember, we're not done yet. Your redemption is still incomplete, and I plan on making sure you're completely purified by your desires." He leaned down and softly kissed your forehead before slipping out the door, leaving you alone with your thoughts and your pleasure.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

326K 1.1K 44
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
103K 15.2K 81
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
10.8K 155 17
Imagines abt notti,ddot,nd dd hopefully this is less cringe MIGHT be smut MIGHT maybe Cussing
76.2K 227 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...