☾ 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

By xSatinWhimsx

An Urban Take To Fantasy 🌙 On her 𝟕𝐭𝐡 birthday the unexpected happened, when Nairobi unwillingly crossed... More

☾ Prologue: The Start
☾ Cast / Disclaimer - [Updated Cast/Imagery]
☾ Chapter 1: Tracking
☾ Chapter 2: Tension
☾ Chapter 3: Sisters
☾ Chapter 4: Eventful
☾ Chapter 5: WTF?
☾ Chapter 6: Greetings
☾ Chapter 7: Greetings 2.0
☾ Chapter 8: Friend
☾ Chapter 9: Upstate
☾ Chapter 10: Yummy
☾ Chapter 11: 29
☾ Chapter 12: Hungover
☾ Chapter 13: Discussions
☾ Chapter 14: Covered
☾ Chapter 15: Apartment
☾ Chapter 16: D.C.
☾ Chapter 17: D.C. 2.0
☾ Chapter 18: D.C. 3.0
☾ Chapter 19: Challenge
☾ Chapter 20: Nightmare
☾ Chapter 21: Nightmare 2.0
☾ Chapter 22: Resuscitate
☾ Chapter 23: Present
☾ Chapter 24: You?
☾ Chapter 25: You? 2.0
☾ Chapter 26: You? 3.0
☾ Chapter 27: You? 4.0
☾ Chapter 28: Truth
☾ Chapter 29: Bulldog
☾ Chapter 30: Chase
☾ Chapter 32: Werewolves
☾ Chapter 33: Werewolves 2.0
☾ Chapter 34: Overwhelming
☾ Chapter 35: Gloomy
☾ Chapter 36: Madre
☾ Chapter 37: Healing
☾ Chapter 38: Love
☾ Chapter 39: History

☾ Chapter 31: Locked

522 47 104
By xSatinWhimsx

Skye's Apartment
Brooklyn, NY
November 3rd, 2023
- 4:37pm

"Ow! Why are you being so rough?" Nairobi winced feeling a sharp pull of her hair as Skye tried to detangle it. It was mainly her fault for feeling lazy after washing her hair last night and just bunching it up into a bun.

"Nai you can't just be bunching your hair up like that, like you don't got curly ass hair. Watch you be bald headed" Skye huffed combing her hair so she can braid it up in a sew in foundation.

"I was tired and sore. I just wanted to lay down" She whined still feeling her exhaustion from yesterday.

"From getting Chase?" The only information she knew.

"Mmhmm..." She hummed highly tapping her thigh as her mind drifted to yesterday as Skye braided her hair.

"CHASEEE!!" Nairobi yelled running hot behind Chase's open path as people around look at them wary, weirdly or amused at what was going on.

A young male tried to catch him but he slipped right through his fingers continuing his run.

"Yessy I'm g-going to k-kill you!" She yelled out of breath as Yessy ran w her trying to catch up to him as he dash to the left.

"That little shit is s-so fucking fast!"

Chase panted excitedly galloping his small paws on the shiny titles smelling a familiar scent.

"HEY!! Chase! Don't you fucking go past does the automatic doors!" Nairobi yelled panicking as she saw him approach the doors, they continued to run after him but he didn't listen.

He barked as he took a glance back at them heading to the opening glass doors eyeing the car that carried the scent feet's away.

"Chase!!" Nairobi whined feeling her heart race as his feet hit the pavement outside hoping that no car was coming.

Dad! Dad! Bark! Bark! Chase barked as he stopped once he saw a large tinted black Range Rover come down in a quick space.

"The car!!" Yessy yelled in a panic trying to reach him as the vehicle screeched breaking abruptly almost hitting Chase who barked at it.

"Chase! What the hell!" Nairobi huffed and puffed as he barked at the driver door that soon open revealing who he wanted to see. His tall physique walked out in streetwear looking down at the puppy.

Nairobi groaned trying to catch her breath as Yessy glanced at her sister seeing the one man they didn't think to see at this very moment.

"Oh gosh"

"Little man! You can't do stuff like that" Silas gave a manly cooed bending down to grab a jumping barking Chase as they were in the middle of the lane of parked cars.

Sorry! Bark!

"It's all good, your mother should have had you on a leash but she's too busy being petty to care huh?" He smirked rubbing his back, meeting his bright golden hazel eyes with Chase blue ones as he barked excitedly to see him before glancing at Nai who just rolled her eyes at his comment.

Yessy held her hands over her lips trying to hide her amused smile.

"Why you wearing your brace?" He questioned with concern eyes once he noticed her left arm.

Nairobi annoyingly sauntered close to them by his car that he borrowed from Bleidd as he just gazed at her getting close to him with narrow eyes.

"I ran out of the cream" Silas took a mental note. "Give me my baby" She tried to reach for Chase but he moved past her causing her to suck her teeth.

"Nah" He sternly responded looking back at her before he gave a warm smile to her sister that stood in front of them.

Yessy gave a tight lip smile trying not to say 'Oop' as he saw him dash past her sister but held it in as he approached her with Chase.

"Nah?, Why are you even here?" She whined clasping her hands together infront of her as she shrugged her shoulder watching him.

"Hey big sis, take him home. I gotcha sister" Silas ignored Nairobi, putting Chase in her open arms before giving her a side hug.

"Uh hey..." She smiled awkwardly up at his tall stature glancing at her sister's annoyed face behind him.

"Silas I'm not going anywhere with you" She huffed trying to walk past him towards her sister but collided with his hardened chest as he quickly stopped her tracks.

"Get in the car. We need to talk" He looked down at her with darken eyes that sort of put a slight fear in her heart but she sucked it up.

"Yeah..no Yessy wait for me" She mugged him trying to walk around but he put out his arm blocking her again.

"Uh.." Yessy pulled back her lip trying to figure out what to do as Chase just barked feeling their tension.

"Girl get in the car, stop playing" Silas gritted grabbing her right arm as he lead the way to the passenger side of the humming truck. Thankfully no one was around to witness this scenario as they were blocking the way of any possible cars looking for parking.

"Nigga no" She tried to snatch her arm away as he opened the door but he overpowered her pushing her inside as he closed the door. He tapped the door from the outside using his power discretely to lock her in as she pulled on the door trying to open it.

Yessy gaze wanting to laugh at how frustrated her sister look from the windshield, she wanted to stop what was going on but was over their beef.

"Sis get home safe, don't worry I ain't going to hurt her. That's my baby, bye Chase see you soon" He waved with a smile at them both going around the front bender over to the driver side.

"Ummm..okay..bye be careful please. Fix ya issue"

For the first time Yessy didn't know what to really say but awkwardly laughed as she walked away to her car with Chase, luckily she had some wee wee pads left over in her car.

"You better be taking me home" Nairobi tightly spoke with her arms folded once he got inside the car.

"Nah I'm parking up" He spoke putting his car in drive once he sat down.

"For whattt?!" She was extremely annoyed.

Silas raised up his volume to his hip-hop playlist silencing her frustrated growl. Nothing but the music was heard as he scoped out for a spot around the large parking lot finding the perfect spot under trees and tall bush. Some cars were around so it wouldn't look suspicious being the only car.

"So it's fuck me Nai, really?" He gave her stern look putting the car in park as he lower the volume to speak.

Nai just sat silently looked out her tinted window feeling revengeful for his silence.

"Yo I'm talking to you, now you quiet?" He spewed reaching over to grab her chin tightly towards his direction.

Nairobi's eyes bounced around his facial chiseled features noticing the way his goatee was lined up, his adorn nose and his dark low fade was nicely brush, noticing his new haircut. Just him looking at her with a stern face was slowly replacing her anger with desire as she couldn't deny how attractive he was. The way he slowly licked his lips leaving a wet trail, made her legs squeezed while he gazed at her pursed ones wanting to kiss it. He missed her dearly and although she can tends to deny it, she misses him too. The way he was making her feel brought her back to their mindblowing experience that hasn't left her mind not once since that night, but the thought of his previous text messages reverted her anger back.

"Watch when I see you, really? You threatening me?" Her words came out slightly muffled as his fingers was pressed into her cheek, holding her chin.

"Yeah cause you wanna be chatting them pretty ass fucking lips of yours? I know a place you can wrap them around though so you can shut the fuck up" He smirked biting his lips as his thumb rubbed her bottom lip, wanting to place it on his length.

"Yuck" She faked gagged pulling away from his grip that he let go.

"Too late baby, you already put em to use before. I miss them too" He mocked with an arch brow as he sat back looking at green view in front of him. He growl feeling Nai pushed him with her left elbow, careful of her arm cutting his concentration.

"I swear you're a piece of shit. I blocked your ass you shouldn't have been watching me. How the fuck you even found me?!" She chastised titling her head at his side profile, gazing at his sneaker tattoo that she wondered what crossed his mind for that moment, pointless and stupid just like him.

"This right here baby girl, I stay knowing where you be at. You learn nothing from that night, you can't escape me mama." He looked over at her lifting his gem necklace causing her twist her lips in thought.

"Ugh! Fuck you! Fuck you and this imprinting shit! Why me?!" She roared shoving him over and over letting out her frustration not caring about her arm time.

"We were made for each other what don't you get!" He shouted angrily as she kept shoving him.

"Yooo! Stop! Get in the fucking back Nai!" He snatched her up by her bomber jacket with a flared nose stopping her from shoving him as he demanded her to move to the backseat.

"Silas you're not my daddy, take me the fuck home!" She bickered getting his face.

"Nai move to the back before I move you" His jaw clenched in annoyance of her disobedience letting her go as he sat her back in her seat in hopes that she would listen but Nai got up again close to his face challenging him.

"Nigga do it" She gritted angrily, nose touching as he licked his lips nearly touching hers.

"Bet" He gave her look before opening his side of the door to come around the passenger side. She scurried to keep the door locked but Silas magically opened it causing her to squeal as he went to grab her out.

"Ok ok" She whined in defeat as he snatched her out aggressively but carefully then he opened the back door for her to get in.

"Move" He patted her thigh to move her over as he got in her seat.

He glanced at her side view sighing as she sat there with her arms and legs crossed.

"I'm not jacking this attitude you got baby" He sniffed rubbing his head before resting his arm behind her. He rubbed down his hoodie looking up at her as she still hasn't said a word, only hearing the low sound of his radio.

Nai moved her head as he went to touch her face, but he snatched her jacket again pulling her to straddle him.

"You're going to rip my jacket! I'm not your child man" She puffed swapping his hands off of but he just laughed at her frustrated face while he placed his hands on her sides.

"You got me fucked up Nai" He grabbed her neck making her look at his eyes that nearly had her subdue as his hands zipped down her jacket. He licked his lips staring at her visage as his hands roamed under shirt cupping her breast that were free under.

"So do you" She breathed out slowly closing her eyes, feeling her center tingle as the warm of his index and middle finger lightly pinched her point.

"Damn you always gotta something to say back, huh? Nothing everything needs a response baby" He snickered lifting her shirt above her full mounds admiring them for a second as he watched her slowly melt under his touch.

She tried to give a rebuttal, but a gasped replaced her words as she felt his full lips wrap around her erected point while his hands played with the other. As he pleased her, she bucked her hips on his lap causing his length to harden under his jeans.

"Huh?! You ain't go nothing to say now" He pulled away in a pop meeting his gleaming eyes with her dazed ones as she bit her lip remaining quiet.

"Take this off" He chuckled tapping her thighs getting her to move to his side for her to take off her leggings. Then he helped taking her jacket off tossing it forward and he took his sweater off revealing his muscular body that was wrapped by his white tank top.

She gushed seeing the results of his workout as he helped her up with ease by her waist. She straddled him holding his decorated skin on his shoulders garnering a loud gasp from her parted lips as he stuffed her quickly.

"Mmm that's all I wanna hear from them pretty lips, straight moaning" He grunted inching down to a better position for them, once he was comfortable he gyrated his wide length up her wet core that he missed so much gaining a squeal.

Nairobi stood speechless just feeling him stuff her in ways she never felt before. She was growing weak from the pleasure as she bounced on his lap taking all of him.

"F-fuck" She hissed feeling his hands palm her thick bottom helping her ride.

The car grew moist as their breath clouded the windows while his necklace shined brightly inside the dark atmosphere. The windows were tinted anyways keeping the outsiders from looking in as the evening started to fall.

He sucked her mounds as she held his shoulders with her head thrown back slowly grinding her hips.

"Look at you... squirming" He smirked holding his moans as her wet tunnel clenched around him.

He groaned devouring her chest and neck with so much hunger as they both increased their pleasure.

He pushed her back so she can nest between his two front seats grinding his hips in a slow pace as her feet was planted besides him. He watched his glistening member glide in and out slowly while he gave her long agonizing thrusts.

"B-baby stop t-teasing" She moaned weakly raising her head meeting his darken gaze that shined a slight blue. A look that ignited her as he played with her busts.

"You're so fucking beautiful baby" He whispered ignoring her please with revenge still on his mind, needing to teach her a lesson.

He pulled her up by the neck tightly to kiss her soft lips.

They passionately kissed with so much passion transferring their true deep feelings throughout each other.

Slowly resting her back by the neck as she pulled his bottom lip increasing his arousal. His hips kept a slow pace capturing the way her body arched up towards him as she let out a loud whimper. He thank the wolves heaven for giving him a woman like her, blessed with an amazing body he couldn't get enough of as he admire her soft mocha skin and curves. His hands roamed down her sunken stomach from her chest creating goosebumps on her skin. Her hands clenched tightly on the shoulders of either seat as her bounced inside the car feeling his glowing vibrating hands that started to play with her bud as he stroke her core.

"Baby" She whimpered and hissed bucking her hips in a reflex to his touch.

Her breathing increased as he rubbed her bud rapidly spreading her juices around not letting up his thrusts that quicken.

"Shit..shit..shit" She bit her lips tossing her back catching his rhythm while he continued to play.

"You done talking shit?" His raspy voice deepen from his grunts while Nai pulsated on his member as he continue to torture her slowing down his pace and quickening it.

"Huh?!"

"Fuck!" Her moan was caught in throat as she felt his member grow even bigger in size, a size he expanded three more inches with his power creating a longer length she swore she felt on her throat. He hummed a 'huh?' again with a sly smile, watching her eyes rolled back from his aggressive strokes hitting her cervix.

He tossed her around so her body rode him in reverse waiting to fuck her up like he planned to.

"Throw it back baby" He coached watching the way her core swallowed him and glistened a white coat on his length as she twerked.

She moaned loudly as he grabbed her hips plowing her from behind growing angry at a thought of her live.

"Don't think I forgot about the pills Nai" He gritted remembering how intoxicated she acted on live as he grabbed a hold of her short hair bringing her up to his face as she hissed from the pain and pleasure of his member that continue to thrust her.

"I-I didn't..." She winced with glossy eyes, holding his hand that held her hair feeling his lengthen member up dig deeper every hard thrust.

She didn't know how to feel about his aggression that scared her yet turned her on.

"You was-s on some shi-it Nai, you told-d you me y-you wasn't gone be on that bullsh-it again" He grunted into her ear holding her neck from the front grinding into her.

She moaned not saying a word as she let him take over her body.

"I'm not liking your silence" His clenched jaw bucking his hips hard into her as he lightly bit her shoulder.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" She gasped slowly feeling her peak starting to rise.

"I don't wanna see you taking that shit after today Nai, I'm not fucking playing witchu word to my mother" He spat in a hiss throwing her back down continuing to please her as he held her down.

He wanted to bust hearing her loud pants and cry as he thrust her into oblivion. She tried reaching back but he held her hand in one and the other gripped her hips giving her back shots.

"Silas!" She moaned against his middle console feeling her bud throb in pleasure from his strokes.

"Am I clear?!" He grunted waiting for her answer as he thrusted his length deeper and deeper every stroke

"Yes!" She moaned loudly flaring her arms accidentally turning on his radio as she released all over him and on his lap creating a mess.

"Fuck baby" He grunted in a chuckle as he felt his own release, he quickly pulled out watching his cream aim on her cheeks.

"Good" His deep voice tinkled her ear causing her to shuddered as he moved her face towards his lips. She moaned making out with him from the side as his hand rested on her breast.

"You my baby Nai, I'm serious about us. I want us to be gone man, I have so much to show you because that night was just the tip of the iceberg"

"Nai" Skye called out to her titling her head as she sensed Nai drifting off into space while she tried to converse with her.

"Huh? You said something" Nai came out of her memory looking at Skye's concerned eyes through the mirror.

"Girl what are you over there thinking about. I can see you biting your lip in the mirror" Skye laughed shaking her head as she was finishing up her sew in.

"Oh nothing, I'm just day dreaming" She chuckled nervously closing her legs feeling her moist core.

"Sureee" Skye gave her look before finishing up her hair, because that's how long her mind drifted into that thought.

"Sis you always eat" She grinned running her fingers through her red highlights. "The red eats too, I love itttt" She sang dancing in her seat as she continued to admire her hair.

"I told you, I knew it would look good" Skye snapped her fingers putting her tools away.

"Girl you need to start doing this as a side hustle, you're so good!" She praised waving her head back and forth towards the mirror, trying to see the red peak through.

"Eh I thought about it but I don't know" Skye's nose wrinkled in thought of the possibility.

"Just take a few people and try it out."

"Hmm I'll see" She shrugged as she walked to her closet.

"But bitch we going to look so good tomorrow" Skye clapped excitedly thinking about her sexy costume.

"I'm kind of excited now, what are you wearing again?"

"A sexy school girl outfit. I bought this cute black pleated skirt to wear" Skye went to her closet to pull out a cute skirt she recently bought.

"Ohhh bitch your ass going to be out" She cooed seeing how short it was.

"That's the pointtt, catch uppp!" Skye clicked her teeth pointing at her friend before putting away her skirt.

"How are we getting there though? That shit all the way in the Hamptons"

"Well Vil said we can leave with them, the guys are driving. You cool with that, you know with Silas and all?" Skye spoke as she organized her vanity.

"Yeah I'm cool, well, sort of.. I think we made up yesterday?" She shrugged in question as she thought about their small dialogue as they had sex.

"What you mean you think?" She folded her arms narrowing her eyes at Nai.

"Well cause I'm still salty so I don't know" She twisted her lip to side as Skye shook her head at her friends continuous pettiness.

"I guess"

"You think Brandwin gonna be there?" Nai arched her brow changing the subject, watching Skye looked at her after a pause before rolling her eyes in disgust.

"He might but I don't give a fuck I dropped his ass, he tried to put his hands on me"

"Bitch what?! And you now telling me?!" Nai shouted getting riled up seeing her best friend shrug.

"Yeah but it is what it is, I cut all communications so it's whatever at this point"

"Good his bastard ass" She sucked her teeth thinking about boxing his face in even though she's aware he might have abilities just like Silas, she seen the chain they all wore and she pieced it all together that night, she wondered if Skye knew.

Oh gosh I'm going to be around a bunch of wolves tomorrow.

"You okay you just started making a panicked face, what's going on with you girl" Skye snickered checking her friend's temperature to make sure she was alright.

"Girl I'm fine! But anyways yeah his bastard ass" She chuckled swatting her hand away.

"Funny cause he's really a bastard bastard" She tsked laughing at her statement.

"Skye not you laughing cause he don't got a daddy"

"Nope that's why his ass is so tragic but whatever he can die for all I care" She waved her friend off continuing her laugh.

"I'm so sorry sis, if that motherfucker try you tomorrow I'm beating his ass, I hope his ass don't come" She pouted reaching over to hug her.

"Thank you sis but come on, let's go get something eat cause your big ass head had me starving" Skye got up her bed grabbing her purse and keys for them to hit up a local Caribbean food spot walking distance from her home.

"Bitch!" Nai gasped laughing as she shoved her out the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 8.5K 32
Carmen is stuck in an abusive relationship and can't seem to escape and is starting to lose all hope. Until one night she finds herself beaten and h...
2M 83.8K 55
Scars... Some are worn on the outside and read like a book, others are hidden on the inside, unseen but shape every fabric of our being. Alpha Chris...
32.9K 1.4K 49
He came into my world like a hurricane, unpredictable, dangerous and out of control, destroying everything I had built in his wake. There would be no...
284 7 1
(I apologize that this story was never put into chapters properly and made more readable for everyone. I had much going on and then my laptop broke...