Another Transported To Naruto...

By GalxyWings

I was inspired by a fanfic doing a simlier thing. A girl who was transport into the world of Naruto as a youn... More

oc
Start of a new arc
powerfull new rivals.
rock lee vs Sasuke
all nine/ ten rookies face off
the written test
special report
The forest of Death
Facing crazy snake ninja
Sound ninja
preliminaries
short fight and the finalist.
The final exam, Sasuke and Melody vs Gaara
just a thought for a story
Melody and Sasuke vs Gaara part 2
Sand and sound attack!
Sasuke and Melody vs sand siblings
Sasuke and Melody vs Gaara

part two of the forest of death.

2 0 0
By GalxyWings

They found the knuckle head who was tied up and they freed the blond.

They decide they needed to make sure if this happens again then they have to know if they are their real team mate or not.

Sasuke: That proves that we can't just trust appearnces, we have to come up with a way of knowing that each of us who we say we are.
And not some imposter using a transformation justu.

Melody: I agree even if the enemy is somehow much more terrible at it then Naruto.

Naruto: Hey!

Sakura: Alright So what do we do?

Sakura asked hwr crush wanting to know his Plan as everyone else  does too.

Melody then had a odd feelings that someone may he watching them again, her senses on high alert from an attack just a few minutes ago.

Sasuke: We need a password.

Melody mind: But if someone listen and transform into one of us they could easly trick use if they don't do a bad transformation justu.
Unless if they became Naruto they be immditely be attack since Naruto can't remember long passwords.
So that kinda smart Sasuke.

Naruto: What kind of password?

Sasuke: A secret one.
Something only known to the four of us and don't trust anyone who doesn't know it, no matter what.
Okay listen closey because I'm only going to say this once.
The question will be when the ninja strike.
And the responce is the ninja waits until the time is right.
When the enemy sleeps and drop his Gaurd, when his weapin lay forgotten in the stillness of the night.
That is when its time for the ninja to strike.
Got it?

Sakura: I got it.

Melody: I understood.

But Naruto thought it was a big too l9ng since he gonna have a hard time even remembering it.

Naruto: Um you've got one a little shorter?

This made Sakura annoyed at the idoit team mate at the fact that Naruto can't even simply remember a pasdword.

Sasuke: No Naruto thats it.

Sakura: Come on, whats wrong?
Didn't you get it?
I memorised it easy!

Melody: I know it easy too.

Naruto not wanting to feel embrassed infront of his crush pretends that he got it.

Naruto:  I've got, I got it!
No problem.
I just thought it was gonna be a password not a pass speech.

Melody: Heh He's right if you think adout it in a sense.

Sasuke: Alright then, I'll take the scroll.

Naruto: What a minute Sasuke I ah.

But then Naruto felt like that something nearly hit him.

Naruto: What was that?

Then a huge gust of wind, most likey someone using a wind style justu move on them.

Sasuke: What is it now?!

Then there was an expolosin and turns out it was the same grass ninjas from before that caused the justu.

( I might just add some of the wnwmy villain sense in the story if it getting to short.)

Grass ninja: Alright, you two fan out into the woods and keep your eyes open.
I'll handle this alone.

We then see that team 7 have been scattered by the wind style justu and some of thek are even hidding just in case the enemy appeared.

Melody was on her way bto find the others but she have no doubt someone might unkownly pretend to he Naruto again and get the password right if that happens well she'll have to attack them.

Soon Melody found Sasuke and Sakura and jumped down where Sasuke is on edge.

Sasuke: Sakura! Melody!

Sakura: Sasuke what was that?

Sasuke: Stay there.
First answer the question, when does a ninja strike.

Sakura and Melody: A ninja waits untill the time is right.
When the enemy sleeps and drops his gaurd, when his weapin lay forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for the ninja to strike.

This let Sasuke know this is actaully Sakura and his crush.

Sasuke: Good.

But then Naruto appeared.

Naruto: Hey! Are you guys okay!

Sakura: Don't come any closer!
What the password?

But then Naruto was somehow abke to answer the password making Sasuke and Melody to figure out this isn't the real Naruto again because Naruto can't even remember such a l9ng password even after a few minutes.
He just staright up forgets.

Sasuke threw a kuni at the fake Naruto who dodges confsuing tye fake and Sakura on why the uchiha did that.

Melody mind: Even though this Naruto faker does a better justu transformation then the last one, this faker is dumb enough not to know that their friend can't even remember such long passwords.

Naruto: What was that?!
You could of killed me!

Sasuke: Got it hand it to you, your quicker then the last one!

Sakura: What are you talking adout?
What was wrong with that?

Melody groaned in annoyence, she can't believe Sakura is so dumb that he forgot that Naruto can't remmeber long passwords and she was suppost to be the smater one.

Sakura: He just got the password right! Word for word.

Sasuke: Exactly thats whats wrong.

This made Sakura confused even more.

Melody: Did you hit your head Sakura or did you forget that Naruto can't even remember such a long password.
He even mentoin it eariler as he said  he wanted a shorter answer to the password.

Sasuke: Melody right.
You really think Naruto can amswer all that? And get it word for word.
Not the Naruto I know, not in a million years.
You have a better chance teaching it to an hamster.

This made Sakura realised again for the second time.

Sakura: Oh right, you got a point.
Beside you say the way this guy moved when he dodge my attack, that was defintly not a Naruto move.
Alright come on out whoever you are, partys over!

This made tye fake Nafuto drop their act and smirked realiving their true female voice.

Fake naruto: Aren't we the clever one's?

Then in a puff of smoke to show it was the female Grass from before.

Grass ninja: Tell me.
If your team mate really that dimwitted.
Why would you come up with a password, that he'll never be able to remember?

Sasuke: You see it wasn't meant for Naruto, so much for any body who might happen to be near by trying to ease drop on us.
It was meant as a trap and you stumble right into it.

Grass ninja: I'm impressed.
You ceritenly haven't dropped your gaurd have you?
This promise to be very entertaining.

The creepy ninja then licks her licks making Sakura and Melody shdder in disguist of even seeing it.

Sakura mind: She give new meaning to the word creepy.

Melody Mind: And I thought the most worst thing we have to face was the crazy ninjas but now also creepy ninjas.

Blth both girls wondered the same thing.

Sakura and Melody mind,v But where is Naruto.

Meanwhile unkown to them Naruto was fighting for his life against  the gaint snakes that live in the forest that was trying to eat him.

Back with the rest of team 7.

Suddenly the grass ninja did a move that Melody didn't expect her to do.

Pulling out an earth scroll they needed caughting the group intrest and the women took noticed of the reaction.

Grass ninja: Aahh~.
You love to get your hands on our earth scroll wouldn't you.
It would go so nicely with your heaven scroll.

Melody knew the grass ninja have a very slim chance of ever figuring out that Sasuke is carrying a fake copy of tye scroll that she is secretly carrying in her hidden pocket.

If the grass ninja overheard them talking adout the password, then she would most likey to have heard Sasuke saying he'll carrying the scroll and might just go for him.

But this women does the most unexpectd and something no normal human is able to do.
She cosumed the scroll without having her neck being samged by a the not big but not small scroll either.

Now how they suppost to get the scroll from the lady unless they have to kill her which won't be easy, they don't have to worry adout moralty in this test since is anything goes kinda test.

So if they are able to kill or cause an injury good enough that get her and her team unable to win this test, its one less team to face later on.

Grass ninja: Well once this is all over.
One of us will have both scrolls and the other will be dead.

Then the three get paralised in fear by an genjustu showing a gursome death.

But then Melody purple eyes became Vodigan again and it unkownly used it to free herself and the others from the genjustu.

The grass ninja took the noticed of this and saw the purple haired giro eyes changed to different coloured eyes, there might be a chance that this girl might have new special eyes.

But the group was still stuck in fear as  Melody eyes changed back to her normal purple ones.

Sasuke amd Sakura didn't get to expernice all through the genjustu like what happen in the og show but onky saw through half of it.

Sasuke also took noticed that Melody Vodiganz before his crush eyes changed back to their beaitful purple ones.

Sasuke mind: ImWas that an illusion and did Melody get us out of that genjustu with her eye's?

But Sasuke still cluldn't move because of the fear.

Sasuke mind: Her thirst for blood is almost paraple.
Almost looking in her eyes, I almost saw the moment of my own death if Melody did get me out of that genjustu.
Who is she?! What is she?!

Sasuke then turns to his two female team mates.

Sasuke: S-Sakura? M-Melody?

But the two didn't respond as the genjustu effect them still to tye point where Sakura was crying in fear and Melody was seemly breathing heavly with fear.

Sasuke mind: No use, they got i worse then me.
We've got to get out of her, get away from her!

The uchiha turn his eyes back to the women who was just seemly standing there doing nothing but just staring at them.

Sasuke mind: She's death!

The womenet an almost evil laugh at them seeing them tremble in fear.

Grass ninja: Your paralised with fear.

Sasuke mind: Whats wrong with me?
Move, come on move Sasuke! Move.

But tye boy is having a hard time doing so and he decjde he need to do something to get him to be able to move again.

But Sasuke was able to make himself move again by using the Kuni to cause some pain onto himself freeing him from the paralisijg fear getting him and his team mates out of the way of the grass ninja attack.

Grass ninja: So thats how it is.

We see the the three trying to hid on some gain trees, seemly the two girls were able to also get out of their fear paralises.

Sakura: Oh Sasuke.

Melody: Sasuke are you alright?

Back with the grass ninja.

Grass ninja: A desperet move but a clever one.
So he over came the fear with pain.
So this prey is not so helpess after all.

Back with the three.

Sasuke pulled the kuni out of his leg and the male was grunting in pain who dropped his kuni.

Sakura: That wound deep.
Would you be al-.

But Sasuke just covered the girl mouth just in case if the Ninja is still around or is following them.

Sasuke is still sahking in fear he haven't felt this much fear since his brother murdered their clan and the rogue ninja  they faced before wasn'tdid make Sasuke feel so much fear like this.

Sasuke: Gotta move.
Gotta get away from her!
But how?! Where?!

Sakura mind: Oh man, I never seen Sasuke like this.
He've got me sacred.

Melody mind: That lady must be terrorfiying if she can mae Sasuke scared this much.

Then the a gaint shadow appears ovetmr them to reveal a huge snake like the one from her dream both scarying the girls, even though it was mostly looking at the purple haired girl who is seemly drawn to.

Melody and Sakura: Sasuke watch out!

Sasuke turn and the three movdd out of the way as the snake tried to eat them strangly enough its only attacked as soon Melody moved out of the way.

Sasuke: Arg, unbelieveble I didn't even noticed!
I'm loosing it!

The snake targets Sasuke who then see the image of the same women on the face of the snake in his head.

This made Sasuke shout in anger and fear.

Sasuke: No! Stay away!

The male throw some shurkins at the snake which then fell down harshly onto the tree from the injurys it got from the human.

But then something unbelieveble happen the same women as before came out of the dead snake body which shocked the three even more.

Grass ninja: I sense your fear and desperation.
Its only natural, the pray must never its gaurd not even for a moment.
In the present of its predator!

But then the women moved as he body straich like a snake who tried to attack a terrafied Sasuke but gets stop by some kunis and look up to see that the real Naruto have return.

Naruto: Looks like I came just in time.

Sakura: Naruto!

Naruto: Oh by the way.
What was that password again?

Melody: Oh thank god its actaully Naruto this time!

Melody was so happy to see Naruto haven't been killed yet and she hope they'll have a bit of a better chance to escape from this crazy snake women.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 2.4K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
45.3K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
170K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
52.5K 1.3K 28
!Yandere Madara x Reader _________ You belong to me and only ME _________ (Y/N)'s life Was pretty ok. In High school it was fun. In college it was st...