poor but pure // Taehyung ff...

By Sia_clark_

He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks d... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

33

408 35 4
By Sia_clark_

You smile at Taehyung

"Boseong" he mumbled as you leaned on his arm. You giggle feeling very happy. It was your first time leaving behind your family and friends. You were kinda missing them, but you were excited.

" shall we go," you said and looked at Taehyung who was holding the bags in his hand. He looked at you and nodded.

" I'm nervous " you mumbled and looked down trying to calm your racing heart, who was excited and nervous at the same time.

" don't worry, there is only my mother and my big brother will be present. After you get comfortable with them, you won't feel nervous around my cousins and aunty uncle," he said while smiling. He is so happy. His cheerful face was screaming so many emotions. He wasn't able to hide his happiness. He has been away from his house for a long time. He was excited too.

"let's go then," Taehyung said while smiling and started walking forward. You start following him. The station of this was quite old but beautiful. He was admiring it the whole time. The sounds of various birds made you feel that you were not in the city anymore, where there was a big highway right outside the station and lots of cars parked there. The trees outside the station were seen by you.

"the air is so fresh here, I'm feeling so light. Like my nose's struggle to lessen taking the air inside." You said and giggled in your own words. Taehyung shook his head and smiled at your unique logic. The atmosphere was cool. The Breeze was hitting your body making your hair wave with it.

After some time, finally, you saw some taxis standing at a corner of a small road. It takes some time to get here.

After you both sit in the taxi, Taehyung keeps the bags inside and sits beside you after telling the address of his house to the driver.

You bring out your phone from your pocket and message your brothers that you have reached the Boseong village safely, you also didn't forget to message Jennie, otherwise she would be so angry.

Finally, you both got the alone moment together. The train was full of so many people. You both got seats to sit but even though some people were still standing. But as the village side starts to get close people start to get off the train, making it empty.

Taehyung slowly wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close to him making your body touch his. You shyly smile and rest your head on his shoulder.

" you still nervous? " He asks all of a sudden. You shook your head as no. He sifted a little and pulled you closer. Now your head was on his chest. He caresses your hair and kisses you on your forehead. You blush at his slightest gesture. You slowly turn around and wrap your arms around his waist, hugging him slightly.

The yellow car was moving in a specific direction quickly. You were so into Taehyung that you forgot to notice the outside of the car. Your eyes were closed that's why your wasn't able to notice it.

" y/n, look there " you heard Taehyung and looked at him. As you only heard his voice, you weren't able to catch where he wanted you to look. He again gestures to you with his finger, and you immediately look outside of the window.

Your whole heart skips a beat looking at the magnificence of nature. A few minutes ago Your eyes, heart, ears, and everything went numb because Taehyung, and now you are not even glancing at him. The green tea fields which weren't taking a name to the end looked like a land that had carried a green blanket because he is feeling cold.

You have seen these places in games and movies but not in real life, it was your dream to come here once and that is completed by your love. You are so happy that you get a chance to see this place with and only with Taehyung.

" you live here? " you ask your boyfriend who is slightly leaning on you, being pleased with your reaction. He was so happy that you liked his village where he spent his whole childhood.

" yes, I have lived here, since childhood," he replies and places a peck on your cheek lovely. He smiles and turns your head around in his direction, only to see his face so much closer to you. You again blush and peck his soft lips and quickly turn your head to the front. You can feel him smiling. You know you have an effect on him.

" you are so lucky Tae, you know I have never visited the original village like this. Even my picnics also used to go to places like museums scientific labs or something more boring than that," you complain to him like he is going to take some action on it. He chuckled hearing you.

You both were so close to each other. His hands were wrapped around you, his front touching your back, and his chin was resting on your shoulder. He was caressing your hair.

Everywhere was greenery here, and the road in between those big tea fields was so beautiful, you thought, how would it feel to walk on this road in between tea fields? Isn't it peaceful?

Taehyung had his whole childhood in this small village, and he is so grateful for that. His school is also here, opposite side of his house. He is also going to show that to you. He was not only into you but his eyes were also outside. Roaming everywhere if something is changed in this one year. But nothing changed everything was the same as before.

In thought of school, he remembered that that was the same school in which his childhood suffered. Till his brother was in the same school as him, he was able to hide from his bullies, but after his brother moved to another high school after his final year, his bullies and classmates started to trouble him. The girls who tried to friendship with him used to laugh at him just because he was weak and couldn't protect himself from that group of boys. A group?

They used to think of him as a weak boy, and boys used to get jealous of him because of the way girls used to attract him so they started to bully him and they succeeded in making him alone. He wouldn't be able to believe that some girls also used to pick on him, they were the ones who used to give him the smallest but deepest wounds, with their long nails. They used to squeeze his cheeks by digging their nails into them, making him cry.

They never cared about him, instead, they used to laugh at him and were proud of themselves that they made a boy cry.

Taehyung felt a hand pinching his cheek he immediately came out of his thoughts and looked down, this time that pinch didn't hurt at all because it was his angel who was caring and loving him, trying to gain his attention all for herself by pinching his cheek as softly as she can. She also has long nails which look so beautiful on her hands, he knows they will never hurt him.

He softly takes your small hand in his big one looking at your smiling face which is looking at him. He smiles and pecks your palm making you blush. He always admires your single move. He has seen many beautiful girls and as a boy, he is also amused by them. Beauty is an art to which everybody has to be attracted, it has to be complimented which everybody does.

But you are the one Taehyung's gaze is stuck on, you are the one by whom he melts on his spot. Never be attracted by any girl or woman but you. You were always different and special to him. Like you are meant to be his.

You also forgot what you were going to say, his eyes made you forget it.

"What happened? You were saying something?" he asks while looking at you, but you pout and shake your head.

" you should have listened before. now look, I forgot " you said blaming him and looking at your front hiding your red cheeks. Taehyung nodded and again kept his chin on your shoulder.

"tell me When you will remember," he said and you nodded at his words. You both were living your sweet moments. Taehyungs presence and touches always feel safe and gentle. You always crave it. It was something you never felt in Jungkook's touches. He is nothing compared to Taehyung. Oh, Jungkook! JUNGKOOK?!

----------

" Jungkook STOP all of this for a god shake " Jungkook's father growled at him. He was so piss on him.

" Dad, why don't you talk with Mr Park for once, for your son, " Jungkook said while standing opposite his father. They both were standing in the living room. Jungkook was just obsessed with you. It hurts his ego when you choose someone else than him. He just wants you to be with him.

" Jungkook leave her now. You have lost the chance to be with her, I would have talked with her and her family only if there was a chance but now she has chosen someone else. There is no chance she could be with you. " Jungkook's father said to him, Who was looking anywhere but him. He was trying to make him understand.

"Dad, give me a last chance please, I won't hurt her now please " Jungkook plead in front of his father. He wasn't taking the name of giving up on you.

" I'm hearing this for the FIFTH time " Mr. Jeon replied to Jungkook.

" the sixth time won't come " Jungkook immediately replied to him without letting him fix it any further.

" and I'm hearing this for the third time," Mr. Jeon said while glaring at his son, who was not ready to listen or understand anything.

" why you just don't marry those girls whom you used to have behind y/n's backs. Who was she- yeah Lily, and Huang's sister Hyuna? Huh? " his dad said shooting glares toward him.

" I swear- " Hearing Mr. Jeon Jungkook tried to say something but before he could complete himself, his father cut him off.

" you know Jungkook, a woman is like a butterfly. She only stays on the flower which makes her feel safe and needed, and she tastes sweets. Which she finds sweet and which attracts her towards it. And I forgot that you are that black flower that is tasteless and no butterfly would like to stay with you. " Mr Jeon said as Jungkook scoffed at his words.

Jungkook heard some footsteps indicating his Dad walked away from their conversation after leaving their unsatisfied opinion. He shook his head while and sat there thinking deeply.

'Did I lose her?'

" but I don't want to, what should I do? " He said and lay down on the couch. " I- I can't lose her. "

' Should I kill that Taehyung? ' he thought to himself ' But it will just worsen the problem '

" what should I do? "

--------

You saw that driver turn this yellow car from the highway to a simple road that leads inside the farm. You saw a driver passing by many houses which were so far away from each other like every house has its boundary and inside the boundary their separate village. But you kinda like it. You always have seen movies that show villages' neighborhood houses are always so far away from each other. And today you saw it.

You both come out of the taxi. It wasn't a long ride, it took fifteen minutes to reach Taehyung's home. It was deep inside the farm.

After coming outside first thing you did was to look around. And it was so fascinating sight. Everywhere your eyes lead, you only see green and green and green. Beautiful tea fields. Trees and brushes.

You gaze in front of you and see a house, which is not so modern but strong which is not huge but wasn't so small. It looked like a made-up of old furniture. It was giving some traditional vibes. Even though it was looking old, it was so clean and neat. The brown roof house was your dream house. You were wondering what the inside of the house would look like.

you were so excited to explore it. The house was attracting you so much that you forgot to admire the big and fetching sky which was impossible to see in the city. It was endless which hides and shimmers above the big buildings when we are in the city.

There were other houses too, they were a little far away but could clearly see it.

You were admiring everything when Taehyung came forward and stood beside you with your bags. Now?

Now you start to get nervous, your heart starts to race like there is no tomorrow. You look at Taehyung who is looking at you with a shy smile on his face. Oh! You forgot. You thought you were the one who was nervous here. But no, Taehyung is going to introduce his love of life to his family for the very first time.

' Of course, he must be more nervous than me. ' you thought and held on his hand. You nervously smile at him and nod your head assuring him that you are ready.

Even though you have talked with Taehyung's mother so many times, on the call. But face-to-face meetings are something that is not y/n's thing.

You both now start to take slow steps toward the house.

'No one is outside, maybe everyone is inside, of course?'

Urgh! You calm your idiot thoughts and maintain your speed with Taehyung. It wasn't that far. In some steps, you both were right in front of the door of the house. You start to take long breaths to calm your heart down.

' now Taehyung is going to knock on the door and Taehyung's mom is going to open it ' you thought while calming yourself. ' you smiled at her sweetly. '

You try to maintain your nervous smile and Taehyung knocks on the door. You take a step back and hold on to Taehyung's hand again while hiding behind him.

" don't be nervous " you heard Taehyung mumble as you came a little bit forward, but still your half of the body was behind Taehyung. You were just peeking from behind him. You both were getting yourselves ready when you heard the sound of the door opening.

You immediately went behind Taehyung and out of nervousness you pinched his back with your three fingers. He arches his back because of the sudden wave of pain as his mouth makes a painful sound. You pout nervously and wait there to hear a sweet and familiar voice, but instead, you hear a manly chuckle from the front. It made you frown and so curious that you felt like peeking from Taehyung's back. But before that, you heard the voice again.

" what happened? " the voice asked, which belonged to Taehyung's big brother. You thought maybe he was Taehyung's brother because his voice was quite similar to Taehyung's.

When Taehyung saw the door open by his brother, the nervousness immediately faded away from him. Taehyung is so close to his big brother, since childhood he had a share everything with him. The surroundings become comfortable between Both of the brothers.

Taehyung chuckled upon hearing this and said,

" This wild cat, " He said and pulled you forward by holding your hand. Your eyes widen hearing him as a sudden nervousness hits your soon-to-be-calm heart, making it accelerate more. But when you meet up with a tall figure that is similar to Taehyung, you try to act cool and bow in front of him as a greeting.

" Hello, I'm y/n Park " you mumbled and smiled nervously at him. You still haven't forgotten that you have to take revenge on Taehyung, making you blush intentionally and now he adds more fuel to it by making you feel embarrassed by calling you wild cat in front of his big brother.

" she is your girlfriend Taehyung? " His brother asks with widened eyes as Taehyung nods his head while smiling.

" Hello, I'm Seo-Joon," He said and smiled at you.

" Nice to meet you," you said while smiling and he also replied, "You too".

" come inside " He moves aside, and you both nod and move your steps inside.

" she is beautiful " Taehyung's big whispered in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung nodded his head while smiling.

"yes, she is" Taehyung mumbled slowly and was about to walk behind you who had reached inside the living room. But his brother,

" Does she have a sister? " His brother again whispered making Taehyung look at him with a ' Can you please shut up' face. When Taehyung looked at him with a serious face, his brother laughed nervously.

" no, " Taehyung replied with the same face and moved forward making his brother playfully sad. But Taehyung again came two steps back and stood in front of him.

" she is mine, " Taehyung said while pointing towards you. But couldn't help and he chuckled at his brother's behavior.

" I was kidding, " his brother said and laughed with him. But suddenly they heard another voice echoing around the living room.

" oh my, "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 11.7K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
107K 5.5K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
190K 9.1K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...
47.3K 2.9K 61
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...