V-Anomaly

Galing kay Shadowharis

Tanigo stared out the window of his office window. He could see Takanashi Kiara, Takanashi Kiara and some oth... Higit pa

1. - The start

2. Kidnapping

20 0 0
Galing kay Shadowharis

All the media in the story does not belong to me. All the rights belong to the rightful people.

Characters and world history is altered and not a complete representation of their real life counterparts.

---------------

Kiara was enjoying the day.

They went to different places and saw different sights. She got to experience a different culture compared to her own. And the best part was that it was with friends, which just made it so much more fun-filled and enjoyable.

But now? She was anything but feeling positive.

Currently she was stuck between Fauna on her left and one of the kidnappers on her right. Fauna was holding her hand and it helped reassure her that she was not alone in this. But that was not enough, both their hands were unsteady and sweaty.

She could feel her body and it was not like her normal self. Her right arm was around her self and she could feel it shivering and shaking. Her left hand which was intertwined with Fauna's was periodically being clenched and unclenched. She also kept alternating between clenching and bouncing her legs. And the best way she could describe the feeling in her stomach was sick, she couldn't pinpoint what type sick it was, all she could say was it was a weird sick feeling. She was sweating despite feeling cold shivers down her back.

The car swerved around another corner. And she squished herself closer to Fauna. The car was below the speed limit, but the driving was crude and irresponsible.

---------------

To say Fauna was scared was an understatement.

She held Kiara's hand and kept on clenching and unclenching to reduce the anxiety, but she wasn't sure if it was helping her or Kiara. Still she kept on doing it to remind herself to remain calm, panic would only make it worse.

The car swerved to the right, and Kiara started squishing herself closer. Fauna used her left hand to hold unto Kiara's left forearm. She could hear Kiara muttering German, it sounded like prayers.

She leaned into Kiara's ear and started whispering sweet nothings. Kiara stopped actively squishing herself onto Fauna but still remained leaning on her. Her mutterings stopped and she turned toward Fauna and nodded gratefully.

Atleast she helped her senpai calm down a bit.

It didn't last for long.

---------------

She was small, literally. People would mistake her for a child on so many occasions. She didn't like it one bit, she never did. She hated being treated like a child.

But in that moment, she truly felt like a helpless child.

She was trying to stop her tears. She failed miserably and no one could blame her for it.

She was scared, so very scared.

It didn't matter how hard she tried to calm herself, it all failed.

---------------

Ame didn't show it but she was still nervous. She could feel the anxiety roll off Kronii. She had to calm the dork down somehow. And in what her brothers call typical Ame behaviour she tried to help the person next to her, even if she herself wasn't in the best state.

She didn't know how to do that though. Words might worsen the situation especially with one of the kidnappers one her right. So she took one of Kronii's hand in her own.

She felt Kronii flinch and turn toward her. Ame pointed at Kronii's had and started tracing letters.

'Don't be afraid'.

---------------

She felt excitement flow in her blood vessels, but it wasn't the good kind of excitement you feel when having fun or doing something that gets your blood pumping. It didn't invoke the normal warmth that excitement always brought her, instead it felt like ice flowing through her.

She disliked it. It didn't sit right with her at all.

But the most overwhelming feeling was that of disappointment in herself.

She should have done some more research before hand. She was a part of the Hololive staff and she was personally sent with the girls to help them around during the trip. She was supposed to help and assist the girls. She was supposed find out places that were okay and places that were to be avoided beforehand. She was supposed to guide them around and make sure the trip went fine.

But she failed.

She was personally chosen and she failed.

---------------

Calli kept on reviewing her memories on how they got here. She was desperately trying to find how she could have prevented it, how this could have been avoided.

She blamed herself for this mess.

They had gone off track and got a bit lost. They'd have to back track, but she had the great idea to take a new and shorter path back to the parking lot. And then it went all wrong.

She should have noticed. The alleyways on the side were darker and more dirty. There were many people smoking around, many of them looking slightly ragged. This was not a good part of town, but her friends were looking around so excitedly.

There was a bakery cafe in the side of one of the small side streets. They went to check it out since it looked nice. Calli didn't protest since the area looked well kept compared to the other side streets and alleys. The next few moments happened in quick succession. On the way back to the bigger street they got surrounded, threatened with guns and shoved into two vans.

Suddenly she was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt Mumei move slightly forward in her seat and grab ahold her hand.

---------------

Slowly and carefully Mumei put Calli's hand on her back under her clothes and slid it down. She could feel Calli stare at her questioningly, so she put one finger on her lips. She had to be discreet. She could feel Calli's hand flinch when it made contact with the metal of the gun. The owl could feel the gears clicking into place in her friend's head.

Calli shook her head. She already knew the problem. Maybe she might be able to somehow take care of all the kidnappers in the van and that was a big maybe. But there was also the other van and the rest of her friends in that van.

She nodded at Calli and sat properly, now intent of tracking their current location and direction they were heading in.

---------------

Nerissa could feel herself being launched forward in her seat. She was not prepared for both the vans to pull into an old warehouse outside the city and stop suddenly. And she was definitively not prepared for the kidnappers get out and order them to stay in their places. And she was especially not prepared for the hissing sound to begin right after they were left alone.

---------------

Mumei understood what the hissing was the moment it began. They were getting gassed, and it was definitively sleeping gas. There going to get knocked them out, and transported unconscious.

It was really simple idea actually. The victims wouldn't be able to know where they were taken. The victims wouldn't be able to actively cause problems. And the victims wouldn't be able to resist whatever was done to them in their sleep. It was a very hassle free way of transporting victims

As such she tried her damned hardest to not breath it in.

She failed.

She lasted longer then some of her friends, she was sure of that. She was able to see Nerissa's head drop forward in the smoke. She was able to hear Ina panicking ahead of her before going silent. She was able to hear Sana behind her warning Gura to not breathe it in. Then moments later, she was able to hear two thumps right after each other behind her as both Sana and Gura fell unconscious.

She was barely able to make out the figures of some of her friends in the other van, as they too fell unconscious.

She started to fall unconscious as well. And just as her mind was falling, she heard Calli's head hit the seat ahead of them.

But she failed and she could just barely feel her head fall sideways and bang unto the window.

---------------

The kidnappers waited.

Then one of them with a gas mask went and opened one of the front doors of each van to let the gas seep out by itself.

The rest went to a landing in the warehouse and decided to pass the time by play Uno.

Meanwhile the one with the gas mask had opened the driver doors on both vans. Then he headed to the side where next to a wall there was some fans and wire extensions.

The gas was slow to seep out normally and it wouldn't all seep out. So they resorted to fans to blow it out faster and better.

He took of one the fans and went towards one van before opening the sliding door on the side. He placed the fan down and flicked it on. And then he repeated the same with the other van.

They would have to wait for half a hour.

It was a bit more than thirty minutes before they got back in the van. Finally they could move out to one of their proper destination.

---------------

I redid the synopsis. And, yes there being two Takanashi Kiara's in the synopsis is on purpose.

Also, I'm not content with the info chapter. The best way I can describe it is that it didn't come out how I wanted it too. As such I might change it when I find out how I want it to be.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
908K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
448K 30.4K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...