Broken

By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

" Your eyes are beautiful Jungkook." Taehyung rasped. " Thanks...." Jungkook spoke hesitantly, doubting the s... More

Introduction
1]
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
11]
12]
13]
14]
15]
16]
17]
Notiizzz๐Ÿ˜ถ
18]
19]
20]
21]
22]
23]
24]
25]
26]

2]

581 34 4
By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

" Jungkook! " Jungkook's mother chirped walking towards him with a big smile followed by his father.

" Hey ma. " The designer grinned hugging her sideways before being engulfed by his father.

" My boy! You never disappoint us. " Han- Jungkook's father- appreciates hugging his son tightly who chuckled softly ending the hug. " Thanks dad. That's what I always want-To never disappoint you. "

" He looks handsome, doesn't he?" Melville asked popping from behind Jungkook in her dress.

" He does- Oh my child. Where were you?" Bertha asked , taking Melville's hands in hers. " I was just relaxing. This dress is quiet heavy. " She said and glanced at Jungkook with distaste who saw everything.

" Yeah....And this dress is the reason you look beautiful today." Jungkook snickered giving a lewd smirk.

" Oh really? But what is the use when this might be the last dress I wear. Aunt- you know my shoulders hurt so much. " Melville expressed with pained expressions.

" Remove it then." Jungkook said.

" Here?" Melville questioned glaring.

" Yes. Right-now." Jungkook challenged staring in her eyes with mischief. Melville gritted her teeth to his shameless behaviour but it was nothing new to them.

Bertha gasped while his father smiled looking away. The man knew his son very well.

" The hell you talking in front of us!" Bertha exclaimed with wide round eyes. " At least behave in front of us." She scolded.

" And now listen. Jungkook I want you to meet Kim Taehyung. Our partner, you know , right?" As soon as his name came across Jungkook he remembered the time he saw that man a few hours ago.

" Why?" Jungkook questioned.

" Well....he wants to invest in fashion industry but before that he wants to know about the things with this first. " Han said at which Jungkook nodded.

" Kim Taehyung? Wait- he hates fashion designing. Like actually hates it. Doesn't he?" Melville asked knowing the best about the man.

" Yes , but today he liked it here so he thinks of giving one time investment. It's not clear right now but let's see what he thinks after Jungkook talks to him." Melville's eyebrows raised in acknowledgement before she nodded twice , deeply.

" So where is he? " Melville asked looking around with Jungkook's eyes too roaming around the huge ball room filled with people.

" There he is! " Bertha exclaimed when Taehyung walked towards the four with his bodyguard's behind him .

" Isn't he too hot to be in his mid thirties?" Melville whispered in Jungkook's ear gawking at the elder.

" Stop checking him out. He is 13 years old than you Mel." Jungkook stated making Melville glare at him.

" Age is just a number. " She squealed lowly, ignoring his disdained face. Jungkook sighed shaking his head and she smiled at him cheekily then snakes her neck at the arriving man.

" Hello Kim. Took you long, huh. " Bertha said to which Taehyung simply nodded with an expressionless face.

" So..... Here this is Jungkook....as you might know and this is Melville , sh-"

" The most beautiful lady I have ever seen. " Taehyung spoke fluently, giving a small smile.

Jungkook looked at the said man silently.

To Jungkook the billionaire was unimaginably handsome looking in person , than the times he had seen him on the TV.

" T-Thank you." Melville said shyly, looking down.

Taehyung smiled and turned to Jungkook who was already staring at the man taking him off guard.

Jungkook blinked away clearing his throat before speaking " Hello Mr. Kim. Nice to meet you. " He forwarded his hand before Taehyung. At first he looked down at the hand and then slowly looked up at Jungkook making the younger feel uncomfortable. Elder's eyes were too intense for the younger. They were deep dark and alluring like an ocean leading the calm silence on the surface with inhuman secrets beneath it.

Bertha , Han and Melville looked at the duo waiting for Taehyung to shake hands.

Jungkook was about to take his hand back but before that Taehyung took the younger's hand in his and shook them firmly yet softly.

" Pleasure to meet you too, dear Jungkook. " Taehyung spoke in his velvety smooth voice with a little curl in his lips.

" Actually, I have something to talk to you about. " Taehyung came directly to the point making Jungkook smile wide.

" What happened?" Bertha asked at the sudden wide smile from the younger.

" Nothing.... " Jungkook shook his head and said " I got to know that you want to talk to me about fashion designing. "

" Yes. I am thinking of investing in this industry. " Taehyung said .

" Then I will be advertising from your company! " Melville squealed but pressed her lips and stood silently after she saw Jungkook glaring at her.

She was acting like a kid in Jungkook's perception. " Stop that." He whispered sternly but all she did was ignore him flaring her nose.

" Sure. I would love that." Taehyung said. " But before that I really need to know about this through Jungkook first, I hope you will help me in this , won't you? He looked at Jungkook who nodded.

Taehyung smiled softly. " The ball will be ending in an hour, can we talk after that or we can do it later. You might be tired."

" Absolutely not. I am fine with it." Jungkook said exchanging the same expression with him.

As they were talking , one of Taehyung's man came and said something near his ear which made his expressions change into something serious. Jungkook frowned.

Taehyung whispered something back getting a single tight nod from that bulky man and looked at the four after that man got away.

" What happened? Everything alright?" Asked Han with a frown.

" Um...No. Its not. I have to go now. But...." He turned to Jungkook and said " We are going to meet today. I will pick you up from your place so we can discuss. Is that alright?"

Jungkook hesitated for a bit but then gave in. " If.....its fine for you then I am good."

" Why won't it be fine for me?" Taehyung questioned raising a single eyebrow only to flutter Melville because of how notorious he looked.

" I can come to your office on my own. You don't have to pick me up." Jungkook said thinking that he might cause trouble if Taehyung comes by himself and picks him up.

Taehyung and Jungkook's parents had branches in Paris which was the prior reason his parents and that billionaire had come to Paris for a week- away from their home, London - through their busy schedule as they could handle their work from Paris too.

" Who told you that you will be coming to my office?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook furrow his eyebrows.

" It will get late as we discuss so it won't be my office but my house." He said only to widen everyone's eye who was listening to him.

Taehyung never allowed anyone outsider in his house ever. Not even Bertha and Han being his friends and partners.

He hated people in his space .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 24.3K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
601K 19.4K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
102K 4.3K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...