You're My Cure Bun ||Complete...

By taekookevergreenlove

Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : My misery
Chapter 2 : Opportunity
Are we same
Chapter 3 : Flashback
Chapter 4 : Flashback 2
Chapter 5 : First meet
Chapter 6 : In Kim cooperation
Chapter 7 : Presentation
Choose One
Chapter 8 : Working Together
Chapter 9 : Bonding
Chapter 10 : In Kim Mansion
Chapter 11 :Unofficial Date
Chapter 12 : Ignorance
Chapter 13 : Problem
Chapter 14 : Suggestion
Chapter 15 : My choice
Chapter 16 : It's Him
Chapter 17 :Are you Sure?
Chapter 18 : Have you gonna crazy
Chapter 19 : Do you
Chapter 20 : Accepted
Chapter 21 : Shopping
Chapter 22 : Marriage
Chapter 23 : I will Take Care
Chapter 25 : Party
Chapter 26 : Dance With Me
Chapter 27 : News article
Chapter 28 : Friends Hangout
Chapter 29 : Something wrong
Chapter 30 : Talk
Chapter 31 : Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 32 : What happened
Chapter 33 : Accident
Chapter 34 : Can't protect you
Chapter 35 : Unknown Love
Chapter 36 : Unknown love 2
Chapter 37 : You Can't Leave Me(M)
Chapter 38 : With You [S.M]
Chapter 39 : Profit Marriage [M]
Chapter 40 : Danger
Chapter 41 : Wrong Diagnosed ?
Chapter 42 :Who's Real Culprit
Chapter 43 : Escaped
Chapter 44 : Healing
Chapter 45 : Are you happy [M]
Chapter 46 : Anniversary 1[M]
Chapter 47: Anniversary 2 [M]
Chapter 48 : Gift [M]
Chapter 49 : He didn't
Chapter 50 : I know nothing
Chapter 51 : Weird
Chapter 52 : Ready for responsibility
Last Chapter : New Member
Which One
Adamant Lover
QnA

Chapter 24 : Married Couple

6.5K 361 12
By taekookevergreenlove

If you are someone who read my stories and love them please follow too bro first it doesn't charge money second it hurts seeing this.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading 😌

Taehyung woke up filling sun rays on his face. He whined at first and snuggled to the warmth he was feeling but woke up. After waking up with a smile but he felt something heavy on his chest. He looked down to find his bunny sleeping on his chest with pout.

Tae : he looks very unreal to be real.

He was looking at him, he tranced his finger on Jungkook's face softly touching his beautiful features .

Jungkook felt tickling on his face which made him whine. He woke up only to find Taehyung looking at him with a soft and adoring smile. Jungkook felt so small under Taehyung's love filled eyes.

Jk : Good morning hubby. (Said with blushy cheeks)

Tae : Good morning wifey (He slowly tug Jungkook's hair behind his ear making his beautiful face clear to his view).

Jk : Hubby , I am your husband not wifey.

Tae : ooh,but I want to call you my wifey cuz you look prettiest in white you know.

Jk : call whatever you, ok. I will go and take shower ok. We have to leave for a date. It should be a good place ok.

Jungkook got up from bed and went to the bathroom. After Jungkook went Taehyung sat on the bed and picked up his phone and called his assistant. After talking to him.

Tae : Arrange the things I told you alright. I will come from tomorrow and manage everything.

Taehyung hung up the call after hearing the bathroom door clicking sound. Jungkook came out.

Jk : you want to go to shower?

Tae : Yeah. (Jungkook helped him and took him to the bathroom)

They both freshened up and came for breakfast with family.

Jin : Morning, kookie and Tae have seats.

Jm : So, where you taking kookie for honeymoon hmm. (Said with a grin)

Jk : We will go for honeymoon after a few months as there is work at the office when it is finished we will soon.

Jin : kookie so understanding. (Jungkook smiles)

Jk : but hubby said he will take me on a date today.

Nj : enjoy yourself.

After their breakfast Jungkook took Taehyung with him towards the car. It's Jungkook who's gonna drive they don't want to take the driver.

Jk : so where are we going huh? (Asked with excitement with voice)

Tae : well, that's a surprise

Jk : how am I gonna drive there?

Tae : I will put the location here just follow that. (Taehyung removes Jungkook's pout with his finger)

Jk : I can't know, whyyyy~ that's not fair it's my date too I have the right to know. Please (said in a cute voice and give the best puppy eyes) please hubby.

Tae : if you won't ask I will take you two places an instant of one, which means two dates. What you want. Wait let me tell you the place.

Jk : noo~ let me drive you shouldn't disturb the person who is driving don't you know. (Cutely glare at him)

Tae : listen it's. (Before Taehyung can say something)

Jk : noo~ (Jungkook puts one hand on his ear)

Taehyung laughed and he was again about to say but Jungkook pecked his lips to make him quiet. Taehyung smiled and leaned his head on Jungkook's who was driving and looking in front while smooth music was playing on the car making the surroundings so calming and beautiful.

They reach at the quiet less crowded place. Jungkook came out and helped Taehyung to come out.

Jk : why are we here? (Looking at the buildings)

Tae : It's going inside you will know . Come

Jungkook pouted at the response and pushed Taehyung's wheelchair inside. Going inside staff there ask for a pass. Which Taehyung gave them.

They went inside and Jungkook looked around with curious eyes. And jumped in and enjoyed it after looking at the interior. He enthusiastically went inside.

Jk : you're the best hubby, you're the best. This place so good . (Said with an excited voice)

Tae : I am really glad that you like (said with small)

Jk : I love it. It's the best place. Let's go and see all the paintings and art work here.

Jungkook jumping like a bunny and taking Taehyung to every painting and admiring it. Tell Taehyung about the meaning behind them. As Jungkook always had interest in painting he really loved the place.

After spending literally three hours still Jungkook was whining not wanting to go from there requesting to stay more. But Taehyung finally convinced him .

Jk : you're sho meanie. I wanted to see more of the painting. It's not right hubby.

Tae : hey, I am a bad boy very bad boy. Now come here we need to have lunch , let's go for that.

Jk : I am hungry too, where we will eat hmm.

There is a cafe near by they went there. Jungkook was looking at the interior which is a really good giving a calming vibe.

Waiter : what will you have sir?

Jk : Tteokbokki, jjajungmyeon, fried chicken, pasta, bibimbap, dessert chocolate pastery and for drinking banana milk. What will you have Taehyung?

Tae : for me just pasta with strawberry smoothie.

Jk : That's enough, that so less you should eat more hubby.

Taehyung just looked at him amazed is he eating less or Jungkook is eating more . Of course he is eating less. He should eat more.

Food arrived and they started to eat , Taehyung looked at Jungkook help but adored him how can someone look so cute while eating Jungkook's cheeks being extra fluffed up because food filled in his mouth and small chuckle left from his lips which take Jungkook's attention he looked at him with questionable look.

Jk : what happened to you hubby (looking at him cutely)

Tae : nothing (he smiles more Jungkook pout but again gives his all attention to his food )

After their lunch Jungkook and Taehyung came out and roamed there as the place was really beautiful. Sitting at the park looking around.

Jk : hubby what about our second place hmm?

Tae : I do remember about it alright let's go.

They again hop in the car. Taehyung guided him towards the place . They reached Jungkook and looked outside and weren't able to hold his smile .

Jk : we are at the beach wow . We visited both of my favorite places . How you know so much about my liking hubby.

Tae : I just randomly choose didn't know they were your favorite . You enjoyed that all matters to me.

Jk : it means we both had a similar liking too hubby you never told me about your liking that why we never found.

Tae : we will after going home talk about it.

They were on the sand, it's almost evening so there was literally no one on the bench . Jungkook helped Taehyung to sit on the sand. Both were feeling air hitting on their faces which was very calming.

Tae : Why do you love beaches so much.

Jk : the wind here is just so calm where it hitting on your face. I used to go to beaches whenever I felt very sad it's like a comforting place for me. (Said looking at the waves of the river)

The sun was setting the orange color spread into the sky making it look extremely beautiful but Taehyung saw something more beautiful than that his husband's orange light was falling on his face and Jungkook was having a sweet smile on his face, pink pouty lips were moving as he was talking about something.

Jungkook felt the strong glance on him He turned towards Taehyung who was looking at him softly and love filled eyes making him smile at him. Jungkook went close to him and sat on his lap. Taehyung welcomed him and held his waist.

Jk : I loved our date us married couple. I know it will be like this I will marry you sooner. (Taehyung chuckled at his statement) don't laugh.

Jungkook held his cheeks and slowly
sat on his lap and started getting closer Taehyung gulped a lump and closed his eyes. Soon feel soft pair of lips on his lips. He kissed back and take Jungkook's lips loving the taste of the strawberry.

They broke the kiss still close to each other. And are able to feel each other's breath. Taehyung hugged Jungkook's waist tight and connected each other's forehead.

Tae : I too love today of your start as a married couple bun.

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.
Please follow if you enjoy reading it
Stay tuned for the next part. ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
1M 27K 47
"You like her." "What?" I heard her say. Her voice was barely a whisper. So small and fragile like it wasn't hers. Not from the Jennie I know. I loo...
112K 3.7K 32
The famous actor Jeon Jungkook get forced to marry the son of Mafia boss Who is very childish. "Listen Kim Taehyung I don't.." Jungkook get cut of w...
26.8K 902 14
Jungkook, the son of the pack leader of Moonlight pack, accidentally spend his rut with Taehyung. A male omega that is just from the village. What ha...