His Naive Cinderella

By poetaetic_amii

Umaid palace, the palace of lies and mystery where truth is unrevealed, Everything is tangled and hidden. Gre... More

Characters 🦋
1. Beginning of mess
2 . finding her
3. Mr. kidnapper
4 . His Cinderella
Not an update!!🖤
5. Escape ?
6. The past
7. Her knight
8. Freedom
Dedication 👑🦋
9. Home
10. royal past
11. Truth untold (1)
12. Truth untold (2)
SORRY 💋
14. first kiss?
Author's note:- 1k reads 🥹
15. family gathering
16. Starting of ceremony
17. Dil ibadat
18. The Princess and The Beast
19. The Umaid Palace
20. Haldi
21. Tormenting Queen
🔊 Important Announcement
Teaser #HIS BLOODY QUEEN
22. Truth be Told

13. His Dark thoughts

157 3 2
By poetaetic_amii

I am sincerely sorry gysss.🥹🥹

i updated so late this time but it was just my mind wasn't at ease, so i couldn't write anything.😮‍💨😮‍💨

But here's ur meal enjoy cuties.😘🍷🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        😈 Knight - red is my favourite color, i won't hesitate to paint my room with his blood🍷❤️‍🔥

PIHU POV:-

" Ok ladies, enough of these tears, dii you are getting married so let's enjoy and forget our miseries for some days, because after that i am gonna play bad and believe me dii this Pihu will not show even a little bit of mercy or humanity, Murderer of our parents will live best worst days of their life " i smiled evilly.

" I trust you Pihu, but just always remember you're the only family I have , who's alive, please don't do any such things which left me totally alone in this world" Dii was on the verge of crying.

I immediately hugged her. I know what I am going to do is dangerous but I can't promise such things which I won't be able to fulfill.

"Dii, look at me, you know i have to handle things on my own, i was lenient with those animals but not now, i can't promise anything dii, but i will definitely try to be as much careful i can" i assured her.

" Pihu, actually tomorrow Aisha aunty is coming, i invited her to my wedding" dii informed me.

"Oh, so aunty is coming, now I don't have to put much effort" I smirked.

" What do you mean my innocent sister?" dii asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

" you will know soon dii, for now you just know that she's an incredible criminal lawyer, definitely it is a win -win situation for me for my further action" I grinned.

" Yeah, now let's go for shopping sisso, we will buy that everything on which you'll put your hand, it's time to spoil my little sister, Pihu you have to choose outfit for every function, from mehendi ceremony to haldi ceremony, from Wedding to reception" dii said jumping on her bed.

Dii is so happy for her wedding and I know she's more happy for our family reunion.

"Of course dii, let's go" I chirped more enthusiastically, I want to be happy at least for the days till I am here.

Dii and I marched towards the main door, our hands intertwined and jumping like rabbits.....if it does make any sense.

" Dii, i want to drive this car....can I?" I asked her, showing puppy eyes.

" kiddo you can, but do you know how to drive?" Dii asked.

"Ummm...... No, dii," I said, massaging my nape.

" I can't believe, you are so dumb, like how will you drive when you don't know how to drive, Pihu i can't risk you, you ain't going to Goenkas even after my wedding" Dii flared her nose.

" areyyy dii, main to majak kar rhi thi, mujhe car pasand hi nahi h, mujhe to bike pasand h..... hehehe ( Dii , i was Just joking, i don't like cars i love bikes)" I tried to cover my stupidity.

" ok, phir theek hai...nahi to pihu sa aap ko yaha s to main kabhi nhi jane deti (then it's ok, otherwise I'd never let you go Pihu Sa)" dii said smirking.

" Ewww, dii Stop smirking, you're looking like a chameleon is smiling weirdly" I made a cringe face.

" Let's go gurllllsss" dii screamed.

Jay Pov:-

I was walking back and forth in my cabin. I still don't know anything about where my Cinderella is. Mom also arrived today's morning, as I already knew she was bombarded with questions ......like why you're getting skinny my son?Why do you look like a panda with those dark circles? And many more!!!

Someone knocked on the glass door of my cabin, I sat on my chair "Come in," I said, Ankit entered with a lot of files in his hand.

"Sir, these are the files of the Goenka Empire, all the details of their dealings are mentioned and every prominent information" he replied.

I motioned him to take a seat, he followed as he was told.

"Any information?" I asked, and he understood what I was asking.

"Yes, sir I got CCTV footage of the main road near Goenka villa and there was a man , I couldn't see his face, it was covered but I assumed he's the one who kidnapped Pihu mam" he informed me.

" Do you have any pendrive of the footage?" I desperately asked him.

" Here" he took out the pendrive from his pocket and handed it to me.

" ok, you can go now, Ankit ,but stay focused on Shailesh's matter , I don't want any type of mistakes," I said in a warned tone.

" got it sir" by saying that he left from my cabin.

I immediately connected that pendrive from my laptop and started the video footage.

There, Pihu was walking slowly and a man behind her put a handkerchief on her mouth. She struggled to be free but soon she fainted.

I noticed that the man was well built.
Who's he? And why he kidnapped her, like what he wants from her.

What if he also loves Pihu and kidnapped her just like you did.

My ugly brain started making me panic.

No, no,no this can't be possible, she is my Cinderella, she's only mine.

But she's with that man, what if he touched her, what if he forced himself on her.

Arrgghhh!!!

You stupid brain, I wish you Stop working because you think a lot of stupid things.

But at least I am practical Mr. Jay, not like you in Delulu World with Pihu.

Ok stob it, i panicked by thinking about all the possibilities , my breath uneven, suddenly i felt hot and started sweating.

Oh Lucifer, i swear on every fucking famous lovers of this world, if that man dare to touch her or force her, i will take out his eye balls and decorate them on my fan ceiling, i will rip off his heart and put them in place of chandelier, and as much i Love red color i will paint mine and pihu bedroom with his blood, so that when i make her scream my name, his dead eye, heart and every ounce of blood know to whom she belongs.

She's fucking my Cinderella i already wasted my time, considering her as my enemy, now i won't waste any minute, she will be with me.

I have to go home early. Maa told me to go shopping with her. She said we will go to her best friend's daughter's wedding.

I sighed and removed my blazer, My mind and heart ain't working properly because my love isn't safe.
Don't worry Pihu, your knight will rescue you soon.

______________________________________

How was the chapter lubliess?? 😁😁

I want to clear one thing that even though i wrote some dark thoughts but i won't be able to write smut like halka fulka to likh dungi 🌚 but jada ni okk because your author is a good girl.🫣🫣

Vote and comment ✨

cuties hope you all get ur fictional man 🥹❤️‍🔥🍷🦋........

______________________________________

Can u gyss just imagine how oddly beautiful it will be 👀❤️‍🔥🍷
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 436 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
41.9K 4.7K 50
|Featured on Wattpad Dangerous Love| Published: 5th July 2021 A thief and her latest target. How does that sound for a love story? * Mishti, a thief...
28.8K 961 46
"please dude.stay away from me" "oh come on we don't want to be close to you!" one of them spoke, "we're never gonna accept you as our sister" younge...
104K 3.8K 40
The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had hurt her. But the path she chose was neve...