what happen if the world end...

By aster0idj

if the world end in 2021 what will happen after world end? More

#1
#2
#3
#5
#6
#7

#4

0 0 0
By aster0idj

Mira, Wendy, Naz and Ray joined forces with the scientists, working around the clock to develop a plan. They had to act fast, as the damage was irreversible within a matter of months. Together, they built a machine that could purify the air, and they set out to deploy it across the world.

As they continued their journey, the group faced even more challenges. They had to cross treacherous terrain, such as rocky mountains and swamps filled with dangerous creatures. They had to constantly watch their backs for raiders who were becoming more desperate for resources.

One night, while they were camping, a group of raiders ambushed them. They managed to fight them off, but not without losing one of their own. It was a sobering reminder of the dangers they faced and the harsh reality of life after the apocalypse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 27.5K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’•π’π’ˆ...
369K 22.7K 38
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
305K 9.2K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
78.4K 3.3K 21
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...