Lucius

By ChastityKarma

Delythena is an alpha's daughter. She's a great warrior and also very stubborn. She's not one to run down a m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 22

151 5 4
By ChastityKarma

-Lucius-
Watching movies has never been my thing. Being blind means my eyes are sensitive. The light from the TV is making my eyes hurt.

I lean back against the head board and close them.

"Are you OK?"

"Just resting my eyes." I feel her turn before hands were under my shirt. Opening my eyes I look at her and she's trying to act innocent. "What are you doing?"

"Keeping warm."

"Sure."

"It's true." I turn us so she was under me. "What are you..." Her eyes widen as I settle between her legs.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

I pin her arms over her head and slowly unbutton her blouse, all the while not breaking eye contact.

"No bra I see."

I roll her nipple between my fingers. Her eyes squeeze shut and I smile.

"Look at me Amica Mea."

"What does that means?"

"You'll know one day."

I take her nipple in my mouth. Her smell fill my room, driving me crazy in the process. I move to the other and then down to her stomach. I release her hands and pull her shirt down her legs along with her underwear.

"Spread your legs for me Amica Mea."

She was wet already.

"No don't d-" My mouth cover her pussy and she gasp. "Oh lord help me."

I part her lips and pull another moan out of her. Her scent and taste are intoxicating.

Her hands grab my hair.

"Don't stop please."

Who said I was going to stop?

I insert a finger inside her and body tense as a moan left her.

'She's beautiful.'

That she is.

"Cum for me Amica Mea."

Her eyes roll back as she ride out her high.

"You ok?"

"I live."

I chuckle and get up. I pick her up and walk her to my bathroom. I set her in the shower and strip before getting in with her.

I turn the hot water on and press her against the wall.

I kiss her hungrily as my erect cock press against her.

I lift her against the wall.

"I want to fuck you right here."

"What are you waiting for?"

I saw her eyes widen and I can only guess my eyes change. Damn Prince.

I line my cock up with her pussy and enter her with one swift thrust. Her breath hitched ad I filled her up.

"OK?"

"Yeah." I grip her thighs and fuck her like there's no tomorrow, her moans music to my ears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...
29.8K 510 5
Four generations of war ended the moment he saw her. Alpha Kane has been waiting six years for his mate. Unable to search for her because of the gen...
Mates By JC

Werewolf

3.1M 75.2K 42
Camilla. The Alpha's daughter, she is kind and patient, adored by her pack, and reasonable like her mother. Matteo. The Alpha King, he is rude and im...
13.7K 412 17
Angel Grey is 16 years old living with her Alpha dad. Her dad and her lost her mother to a hunter. Her dad told her that a Luna lost her mate as well...