𝚈𝚘𝚞, π™ΌπšŽ, πš„πšœ, πšƒπš˜πšπšŽοΏ½...

By kaykay12002

Rosemary Shepherd the youngest Shepherd sibling has always been closed off ever since her dad died, but while... More

π™²πšŠπšœπš (πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš— 𝟺-𝟾)
𝙰 π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ π™Έπšœ π™Άπš˜πš—πš—πšŠ π™²πš˜πš–πšŽ
π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ/π™°πšπšπš’πšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
π™»πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšƒπš›πšžπšπš‘ πš‚πšπš’πš—πš
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ π™ΌπšŠπšπšπšŽπš›
π™·πšŠπšžπš—πš πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ π™³πšŠπš’
π™Ίπšžπš—πš π™΅πšž π™΅πš’πšπš‘πšπš’πš—πš
π™Ώπš‘πš’πšœπš’πšŒπšŠπš• π™°πšπšπš›πšŠπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—... π™²πš‘πšŽπš–πš’πšŒπšŠπš• πšπšŽπšŠπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πšˆπš˜πšžπš—πš
π™²πš›πšŠπšœπš‘ πš’πš—πšπš˜ π™ΌπšŽ: π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟷
π™²πš›πšŠπšœπš‘ πš’πš—πšπš˜ π™ΌπšŽ: π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟸
π™»πšŠπš’ πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŠπš—πšπšœ πš˜πš— π™ΌπšŽ
πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš†πš’πš•πš πšƒπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ π™°πš›πšŽ
π™Ώπš’πšŽπšŒπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 π™Όπš’ π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™±πšŽπšŒπš˜πš–πš’πš—πš
π™»πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš π™Όπš’ π™Όπš’πš—πš
π™΅πš›πšŽπšŽπšπš˜πš–: π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟷 & 𝟸
π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– 𝙰 π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– π™Ύπš π™ΌπšŽ: π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟷 & 𝟸
π™·πšŽπš›πšŽ π™²πš˜πš–πšŽπšœ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πš•πš˜πš˜πš
π™±πš›πšŠπšŸπšŽ π™½πšŽπš  πš†πš˜πš›πš•πš
πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ'𝚜 π™½πš˜ '𝙸' π™Έπš— πšƒπšŽπšŠπš–
π™»πš’πšπšŽ π™³πšžπš›πš’πš—πš πš†πšŠπš›πšπš’πš–πšŽ
πšƒπš‘πšŽπšœπšŽ πšƒπš’πšŽπšœ πšƒπš‘πšŠπš π™±πš’πš—πš
π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Όπš’πšπš—πš’πšπš‘πš π™·πš˜πšžπš›
π™°πš•πš• π™±πš’ π™Όπš’πšœπšŽπš•πš
πš†πš’πšœπš‘ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš†πšŽπš›πšŽ π™·πšŽπš›πšŽ
πš‚πš’πš–πš™πšŠπšπš‘πš’ πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πšŽ π™³πšŽπšŸπš’πš•
πš‚πšπšŠπš’πš›πš πšŠπš’ πšƒπš˜ π™·πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽπš—
π™±πšŽπšŠπš πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš π™Ύπšžπš
π™±πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ π™°πš—πš π™°πšπšπšŽπš›
π™°πš— π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπš π™Όπš’πšœπšπšŠπš”πšŽ
𝙸 πš†πš’πš•πš• π™΅πš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš  𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™Έπš—πšπš˜ πšπš‘πšŽ π™³πšŠπš›πš”
πš‚πšπšŠπš—πš π™±πš’ π™ΌπšŽ

πšπš’πšœπšŽ πš„πš™

260 10 2
By kaykay12002

"We are so happy to advise others that occasionally we even do it in their interest"

                                              —  Jules Renard

5x7

Rosemary was standing in the skills lab with her other same-year Residents.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce... Stan. A State-of-the-art, computerized patient simulator. Stan can educate you in airway management, trauma assessment, and care. He breathes, he pulsates, he seizes, he hemorrhages, he secrets and he speaks. Hello, Stan" Richard said.

"Hello, Doctor. I'm not feeling well"

"Stan will tell you what he needs, and he's more forgiving than most patients. You kill him, he'll keep coming back for more. So make good use of him, people" Richard said beginning to walk out of the skills lab.

"We're operating on robots now?"

"Can we please go back to pigs?" Alex asked Bailey.

"Yeah, what about people?"

"Uh, when the chief decides which one of you gets to do the first solo surgery, you'll want to be ready"

"Wait, did you just say solo surgery?"

Rosemary then sighs and runs a hand through her hair at them all talking at once.

Bailey then stops them. "I do not know what it will be. I do not know when it will be. I do know that the winner should be prepared to do any surgical procedure and will choose one Intern to scrub in. So practice your skills, impress your Attendings. And just do not make me look stupid. Uh, Grey, Stevens, you're with Hahn. Yang, Shepherd, the pit. Karev and O'Malley, you're skills lab today"

Rosemary then walked out of the skills lab and made her way to the pit with Cristina.

Rosemary walked into a trauma room with Cristina, Lexi, and some nurses and a paramedic, and Steve one of Cristina's Interns.

"Unidentified male, mid-30s, lost vitals in the field, shocked him back into sinus tach, possible fractures in both arms, unstable pelvis"

"Okay, on three. Two, three" Rosemary said helping them move the guy onto the table. "Good, go"

"Open right Tib/Fib rigid abdomen"

"What doesn't this guy have?" Cristina asked.

"Found him under a freeway overpass. Cops think someone threw him over"

"Yeah after they beat him half to death" Rosemary mumbled.

"Oh, Dr. Webber, I was just wondering, uh, regarding the solo surgery, I presume it's gonna be A, in, general surgery? I just wanted to be prepared"

"You'll know when you all know," Richard told Cristina and then went back to talking to Owen.

Then John Doe's I.V. blew.

"His I.V. blew," Lexi said.

Owen then walked up to them. "Yang, Shepherdp he needs that access now"

"Yes, I'm doing it, sir," Cristina told him.

"This will buy him some time until you get that line in," Owen said bringing something over.

"Yeah..."

"If you were less worried about winning contests, you might have thought of it," Owen said mainly to Cristina.

Rosemary looked at the two for a moment before shaking her head a little, and going back to helping the patient.

Rosemary was still helping on the patient while Steve and Lexi were taking their trauma grown off.

"What does a guy have to do to get a beating this bad?" Callie asked working on his legs.

"Maybe he'll tell us when he wakes up"

"Well, let's hope he makes it that long"

"Uh, two or Shepherd's interns run these to the lab, and then go by the morgue and get the forms for an unclaimed body," Cristina said to Steve and Lexi.

"He's gonna need a chest tube, right? Cause I was just hoping-- with the solo surgery coming up--"

"With the solo surgery coming up, your job is to impress me. So go"

"And, I haven't decided who I'm gonna choose if I get picked so..." Rosemary said looking at Lexi for a few moments before turning back to the patient.

Lexi and Steve didn't say anything else and walked out of the room.

"Dr. Yang Dr. Shepherd, with the solo surgery coming up, your job is to impress me. You are planning for this man's death while I am fighting for his life"

"I was trying to be prepared. I'm sorry"

"And I was just saying I don't know who I am gonna pick if I get chosen," Rosemary told him.

"I can't use sorry. I could use a doctor. Be one"

Rosemary glared at him slightly and looked at Cristina for a moment.

Rosemary was in the room where the patient was who had gotten beaten up.

"Why didn't you put in a chest tube?"

"Well, I was-- I don't know"

"And I don't know how to," Steve said.

"Grey, I showed you how to do it. Why didn't you?" Rosemary asked snapping a little.

"What do you mean, you don't know how? I mean, I learned that in my first week" Cristina told Steve her intern.

"Yes, you learned, you know. But I will never know. Because you not only won't let me try one, but you-- you hog all our robots and you steal our corpses" Steve ranted.

Lexi looked at her. "I don't know I panicked a little and don't snap at me"

Rosemary sighs. "Sorry"

"Vitals are stable for now was there this much blood in his urine before?"

"No"

"Well, he's gonna need a bedside Cystogram," Rosemary said.

"Dibs on that"

"No, no, no, it's mind, and his bladder repair is mine, too," Cristina said.

"No, we traded for him"

Rosemary rolled her eyes at the two.

"No, no, you see--"

"I get his bladder," Alex said cutting her off.

"No, we never traded, and just to prove you wrong, two, next time this guy crashes, you put in his chest tube"

Rosemary then looked at Lexi. "Or you will put it in"

"Get away from that man right now"

"Uh, he was crashing, so we upped his dopamine and gave--"

"Are you deaf, Karev? I said step away from him" Owen said walking into the room.

"I'm just saying that we were saving his life"

"No, what you did was pick over him like vultures, like a bunch of children fighting over toys. What you did was treat a man that's fighting to live as if he's already dead. You have no sense, no decency, and no respect! Just get out. Just get out of here"

"Glady" Rosemary mumbled taking her gloves off throwing them away and walking out of the room.

Rosemary was lying down on a bed in an on-call room when the door opened.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Lexi asked shutting the door and walking closer to her.

Rosemary looked over at her. "What do you mean?"

"About Derek, wanting you out of Meredith's house?"

Rosemary sat up. "I don't know, I guess I just didn't want you to hate him"

"I kinda already do after finding out"

"Yeah, that's why I didn't want to tell you"

Lexi turned to face her and grabbed her hands. "I get why you didn't want to tell me. But you tell me things, cause I don't want you to keep them bottled up"

Rosemary nods her head. "Okay"

Lexi smiled and pulled her into a kiss, Rosemary kissed back placing a hand on her thigh.

Rosemary then pulled away for a moment and looked at her. "But I am sorry I snapped at you"

Lexi looked back at her. "I know" she said, and kissed her again.

Rosemary kissed back again and Lexi gently pushed her to lay down and crawled on top of her without breaking the kiss.

Edited: no

{1267}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 6.6K 145
Ava Shepherd is the youngest Shepherd. Like all her siblings she is on her way to becoming an extraordinary surgeon but being the youngest didn't hol...
45.4K 762 31
Before she was Jo Wilson, she had a whole other life. After escaping an abusive relationship, she's made a beautiful life with Alex. They've been hap...
1.4K 47 7
γ…€γ…€βœ§ ⋆ ΰ£ͺ. οΎŸβ‚Š π’Žπ’†π’†π’• π’Žπ’† π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‘π’π’–π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’“π’‚π’Šπ’, π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’” π’Žπ’† 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’˜π’‚π’π’Œ, π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† π’‚π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‘π’‚π’Šπ’ when...
28.9K 792 44
OC x Arizona Robbins Season 1 - ? Slow burn