Broken

Par Kookie-loves-TaeTae

" Your eyes are beautiful Jungkook." Taehyung rasped. " Thanks...." Jungkook spoke hesitantly, doubting the s... Plus

1]
2]
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
11]
12]
13]
14]
15]
16]
17]
Notiizzz😶
18]
19]
20]
21]
22]
23]
24]
25]
26]

Introduction

1.2K 25 0
Par Kookie-loves-TaeTae

Kim Taehyung

Age - 34 years old

A multi-billionaire with face and figure that everyone drools over.

A man punctual towards his job , Taehyung is a well known business man in London.

Everything is perfect in his unmarried life until one ruckus occurs and he dives into a deep ocean leading to an unforgivable sin by the society and people around him.

~~~~

Jeon Jungkook

Age - 23 years old

Jeon Jungkook is a model and fashion designer who is ambitious towards his work and absolutely devoted for it. Son of Bertha and Han Jeon who own JEON Interprises - sales and marketing company known around the world.

Their life is always in the news because of their fabulously growing business with their son touching heights in his work and also because of this one person who is partners' with Jungkook's parents.

Kim Taehyung.

He meets this handsome man at the Paris fashion week and becomes friends with him only to regret it later. Badly , sadly and tormenting-ly.

~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER:

Mature theme

Homophobic scenes

Angst

Sexual harrasment

BDSM

Rough and painful sexual intercourse .

The scenes might be very uncomfortable at times because of the strong story line.

Yet I hope you enjoy it because all well then ends well.

Enjoy reading!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

255K 10.3K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
53.4K 1.6K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung hated each other in high school. taehyung was bulling him with his friends from the very first day but one day somethi...
606K 15.1K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
599K 19.3K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...