One For All (ATTOW HUMAN AU)

Από d33perreadzz

This is a story where the Sully's move from San Francisco, California to Orlando, Florida. Not much of a big... Περισσότερα

Intro - Sully family !!
Intro Metkayina Family !!
Other characters !!
2 - I'm an alcoholic *ೃ༄
3 - His looks ₊˚ପ⊹
4 - Pretty boy .ೃ࿐
5 - Alone ☄. *. ⋆

1 - New home ✧.*

87 3 2
Από d33perreadzz

Neteyam pov

..

Neteyam looked out the window ignoring his bickering siblings. After 12 hours of driving from state to state they finally made it to Orlando. Neteyam already missed California. The anxious thoughts were rushing through his mind.

How was he going to fit in?

How would him and Miles work with this long distance?

They were eating at his brain. That was until someone tapped him on his shoulder. He removed is airpods and turned to his sister Kiri who looked surprisingly happy.

"Dad said to make sure you have all your stuff because we are almost at the house." she smiled at him.

He hummed in response then put his airpods back in. He gathered his stuff and put it in a bag, he then returned to looking at the bright blue skies. 

After another thirty minutes or so the family finally arrived at their new house. This house was way bigger then their old home. His sibling rushed out the car and into the house to get the biggest bedroom first but they were met with rooms already picked out for them and their stuff was already unpacked. Neteyam then found his room which he happened to get the second biggest one after the Master of course. He hopped on his bed and texted his boyfriend Miles.

BAE . 😍😍

Me

We made it

BAE . 😍😍

Good tho I miss youuuu alr 🙁

Me

Me too ...

Neteyam sat his phone down and walked downstairs. 

"hey mom!" he yelled.

"Yes baby?"

"What's for dinner?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Well actually we're going to the Metkayina family for dinner." she smiled.

"Metka- what?" he asked confused.

"Metkayina son and they actually have a son your age so maybe you guys will become friends!" she added.

Neteyam nodded then went to look for his brother Lo'ak. He found Lo'ak in his room staring out the window. He looked upset about something.

"What's wrong baby bro?" Neteyam laughed.

"I want to go home plus Mya just broke up with me." he sighed.

"Oh."

Neteyam walked over to where Lo'ak was then looked at the view with him.

"Me too though. It's already hotter here plus i don't know how me and Miles are going to work." he sighed.

"Well you know what they say about long distance relationships, it never wor-"

"Kids come on!" Jake yelled cutting off Lo'ak in the process.

Neteyam and Lo'ak rushed down the stairs and out the front door into the car. They all hopped in their Lincoln SUV and put on their seat belts. 

"Dad where are we going?" Tuk asked.

"We are going to a friends house." he smiled at her through the rear mirror.

Tuk smiled back at him then returned to play on her iPad. Neteyam scrolled on Instagram seeing all his friends post photo's of them hanging out. It hasn't even been a day since they got to Orlando and he already misses his friends. 

After a while of driving the Sully family pulled up in a drive way to the so called 'Metkayina' family. Their house was very big Neteyam had to say but he as worried they were going be some kind of snobs. 

"Alright kids listen up; these are some family friends so please don't embarrassed me okay? Also Lo'ak please don't cause any trouble." Jake weirdly smiled.

The children all nodded and then hopped out of the car one by one. Then they followed their mother Neytiri to the front door where she rang the door bell. A few seconds later they were met with a curly haired woman and a little girl who looked exactly like her glued to her hip. The woman wore a yellow sun dress with a flower crown on her head. The little girl wore a cute flower dress with white sunglasses, she also had a bright smile on her face.

"Hello you guys must be the Sully family?" she spoke firmly. 

"Yes we are!" their dad answered brightly. 

"Well come in so I can introduce myself and my family to your beautiful one." she said eyeing Neteyam and Lo'ak.

They walked into the home where they were met with two sets of stairs going to the second floor and a big chandelier in the middle. It was a little chilly in their home but it definitely fit the mood Neteyam thought.

"Tonowari and children come downstairs to met the guest!" she yelled. 

A man who had the same messy curls as the little girl walked from the kitchen brushing his hands against his clothes. A Hispanic boy who had the same curls but tighter and shorter walked down the stairs with a bright smile on his face looking a little flustered. His eyes instantly caught Kiri's eyes and the tension was definitely there whether they liked it or not. Following him was a shorter girl with very long eyelashes and big eyes. She walked so gracefully and made sure to take a good look at everyone of us. Once she saw Lo'ak a blush crept up on her face and she quickly  looked away. They all joined the woman and smiled.

"Hello I am Tonowari, this is my lovely wife Ronal, my beautiful daughter Tsireya, my second son Rotxo, my youngest daughter Alora, and my other son Ao- where is your brother?" he quickly stopped.

The curly girl shrugged and then looked around. Everyone was confused until a taller teenage boy came walking down the stairs. His hair was wet and very curly; half of it was up in a bun and the rest was left down. You could smell the ocean breeze on him and he walked downstairs to meet the family. He was wearing a black compression shirt with grey Nike sweatpants on. 

He was kinda hot. 

He stood in front of Neteyam looking him up and down before smirking at him and Neteyam somehow felt a blush creep up on his cheeks. 

"And this is my oldest son Ao'nung." the man finished his sentence. 

"Hey." a deep voice came from his throat.

Neteyam couldn't seem to take his eyes off this boy he was just so perfect. 

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm Jake, this is my amazing wife Neytiri, my youngest daughter Tuktirey but you can call her Tuk. This is my youngest son Lo'ak, my oldest daughter Kiri, and my oldest son Neteyam." Jake finished. 

"Well right now I have some food cooking on the grill so Jake do you wanna hang out back and they kids can go to their rooms?" Tonowari asked.

"Sure! Behave kids!" Jake replied. 

Neytiri and Ronal went into the living room and began chit chatting while Tuk and Alora ran into her play room. The rest of the teens went upstairs to Ao'nung's room which seemed to be the biggest Neteyam guessed. 

Lo'ak sat next to Tsireya while Kiri sat between Neteyam and Rotxo, then Ao'nung was sitting next to Neteyam. 

"It's so nice to meet you guys!" Tsireya squealed. 

"Yeah I think maybe we should get to know each other more!" Rotxo added.

"I'll go first! As you know my name is Rotxo, i'm 15 and let's see my favorite color is blue! Oh and i'm also adopted by the Metkayina family" he smiled. 

Everyone nodded then Kiri spoke up.

"Well um my name is Kiri, i'm 17 and my favorite color is yellow!" she smiled at Rotxo who was slightly blushing.

"Nice to meet you Kiri!" he randomly said.

"Well i'm Lo'ak and I'm um 15. My friends call my LJ but you don't have too. Also my favorite color is baby blue." he said.

"No one call's you that bro" Neteyam laughed.

"Shut up." Lo'ak whispered.

"Well my name's Tsireya and i'm also 15! My favorite color is purple and it's so wonderful to meet all of you!" she cutely smiled at Lo'ak and he looked redder than an apple.

Neteyam quietly laughed to himself then spoke up.

"Well i'm Neteyam i'm 17 almost 18 and um my favorite colors are red and black." Neteyam spoke.

Everyone turned their head to look at the one teen who didn't speak who happened to be scrolling on his phone the whole time not noticing anything that was going on. 

"What?" he asked.

"Are you going to speak brother?" Tsireya asked.

"Fine I guess. My name is Ao'nung and i'm 18 and my favorite color is black." he replied. 

Everyone got really silent after Ao'nung spoke and got on their phones.

-----------------------------------

"Children come eat!" Ronal yelled from the dinning room. 

Everyone gathered in the dinning room at the table, Lo'ak sitting between Neteyam and Tsireya, Rotxo sitting between Kiri and Ao'nung, Tuk sitting next to Neytiri and Alora sitting next to Tuk and her father. Ronal was at the very end of the table. 

"Ao'nung can you bless the food, please?" Ronal asked.

Ao'nung groaned then spoke in a foreign language.

"Papatūānuku, por favor, abençoa esta comida que estamos prestes a receber e, por favor, espera que não tenha nenhum veneno. Dêem as boas-vindas aos nossos convidados à nossa casa e ajudem-nos a sentirem-se em casa nesta bela cidade. Amém."(Papatūānuku please bless this food that we are about to receive and please hope that it doesn't have any posion. Welome our guess into our home and help them make themselves at home in this beautiful city. Amen) Ao'nung spoke.

After they prayed the Sully family exchanged looks then shrugged and began to eat they're food.

"So Ao'nung you and Neteyam are  the same age so maybe you guys should hang out some time huh?" Tonowari.

"I guess I don't know, I don't care." he replied.

"Son please don't today." Ronal spoke firmly.

"Don't what!? Oh you mean don't act like a bitch in front of your college friends huh? Well just to let you know this fake little act you guys are putting on I don't buy it and I wish you guys would stop trying to be such a perfect family!" Ao'nung yelled.

Neteyam was very confused.

What was this boy yelling about and why was he so pressed?

"Ao'nung Manore Metkayina! Gritem com a vossa mãe mais uma vez ou ficarão de castigo! Percebeste?"(Ao'nung Manore Metkayina! Yell at your mother one more time or you will be grounded! Understand?) Tonowari yelled.

"Whatever." Ao'nung replied then finished eating his food. 

"Now apologize to your mother and our guest please." Tonowari added.

"Yeah i'll pass." Ao'nung chuckled. 

"Room now!" Ronal yelled.

Ao'nung hopped from the table and ran upstairs to his room slamming the door. 

Everyone looked around at the table afraid to say something.

--------------------------

CHAPTER 1 DONEEEEE!!!!! I ACTUALLY HAVE MIXED FEELNGS ABOUT THIS THOUGH :( .... YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY AO'NUNG GOT SO MAD IN LIKE A CHAPTER OR SO DEPENDING WHO'S POV WE GET NEXT ;) (1752 WORDS)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

244K 7.1K 17
** 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅** When Äeya was promised to Neteyam when they were born, she thought that their life together would be peaceful. Things were p...
191K 4.8K 23
!Neteyam x Aonoung! When the sully family came to the Metkayina clan seeking refuge, no one would have suspected a love to blossom between the leader...
29.8K 453 15
❝ 𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑳𝑶'𝑨𝑲, 𝑰 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲 𝑻𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹. 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑺 𝑯𝑬? ❞ ❝ 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑯𝑰𝑴 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭, 𝑰'𝑴 �...
14.3K 267 21
lo'ak sully x fem When Lo'ak sully and his family came to the Metkayina clan, he and y/n fell in love at first sight, but her bestfriend Sa'eyla did...