Finding Balance

By Kiayla835

"I've waisted so much time thinking about why we didn't work out, I've blamed myself for us not working out b... More

𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
第1章
第3章
第4章
第5章
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章

第2章

173 4 0
By Kiayla835

Dezia Nessa Williams
12:11 Pm/ January 23rd
Kansas City, Missouri
Kyra's House

"Hey girl! I said walking into Kyra's house as she held the door open for me and Tj, "Hey boo" she said and she picked Tj up and hugged him'

"Hey titi! Tj said to Kyra and she put him down and he ran off somewhere, "Girl what you been up to? I asked as we walked to the living room and I saw Day and another man sitting in there'

"Girl doing promo for different companies! She said and we walked and sat down on the couch, "Wsp Zia, uhm this my homebody Isiah and Isiah this Kyra's bsf! Day said and I looked at him and smiled'

"Hey! I said, "Wsp! He said keeping it short and simple, I took in his appearance he was lightskin with dreads and he had a nice body on him'

"So Zia are you driving or flying? Kyra asked me and I looked at her, "I'm flying and after I'm flying to San Francisco to drop Tj off at his dad's house! I said and she nodded'

"We planned on driving! Kyra said and I nodded, "So what's the theme? Cross asked and Kyra side eyed him'

"Day I na told you like 5 times, anyway it's like a Hollywood theme and you gotta bring a date along! She said and I forgot all about the date thing'

"Omg I forgot about the date thing! I said putting my hand over my mouth, Kyra and Cross looked at Isiah and he looked up and made the 'what yall looking at me for? face'

"What y'all looking at me for? He asked and I laughed, "Isiah wouldn't you love doing yo homeboy a favor? Cross asked suspiciously, "If you want me to go on the date thing then I will! He said and Kyra started clapping'

"Oh you don't have to- I was saying before he cut me off, "Nawl I'll go just tell me what I need to wear to match you! He said and I nodded and thanked him'

'Tj and Sanaa came running into the living room, "Mommy can me and Sanna get in the pool? Tj came up to me and I pointed towards Kyra and Day'

"You will have to ask the owners of this house! I said and he walked over to Day, "yes y'all can go swimming in the little pool! He said and they jumped up in excitement screaming'

'I laughed and then I felt a tap on my thigh and I looked over to see Isiah with his phone handing it to me, "You can type your info in" he said and I typed my number in and saved my name as Zia'

'I got on my phone and went and booked 3 tickets  to Dallas, "I booked you a plane ticket! I told Isiah and he looked at me crazy'

"I could've payed for it, how much was it? He asked me and I looked back at my phone, "It was just $261" I said and he nodded'

'Cashapp: Isiah Pacheco has sent you $300'. I looked up to see that he was gone and I got up going to the backyard seeing the little kids in the pool and no sign of Isiah'

"Where Isiah go? I asked Day, "Awl he shot me a text saying he was gone! He said and I rolled my eyes shaking my head, I sat down in a chair and and watch as Tj played with Sanna, I still remember the day I had him'

Recap

"Mhhh" I groaned out as my contractions got worse, I flew back to San Francisco to give birth to my son, the hospital allowed me to have 5 people in the room as I gave birth'

"These contractions are no joke! I said scrunching my face up in pain, "I know girl but you got this! Kyra said and she held my hand'

'The door opened and I saw my mom walking in with a water bottle speed walking towards me, "Here you go baby, take a sip" she said opening the bottle and handing it to me, I drunk some and gave it back to her'

'The door opened again and my heart dropped looking at the person walking in, he looked directly at me and walked towards me, everybody stopped doing what they were doing and looked at him then me'

"Do you want him here? Mila asked walking over to me, "yea just give us a minute! I said and they nodded walking out the room, "How you been doing" Taurus asked walking closer to me'

"I've been good, you? I asked and he shrugged his shoulders, "Dezia I just want to say- he was saying but I stopped him, "Let's talk about us another time and let's focus on what's happening right now'

'He nodded and a contraction hit me hard and I leaned up, "FUCK! I yelled and his eyes widened and he came over rubbing my back, the door swung open and I saw my mom, Mila and Kyra running in'

"Is everything ok? Kyra asked and I nodded, and that's when everything got worse so they called the nurse inside'

"Hey Zia- oh it's time I'm bout to run and get the doctor! The nurse said running out the room and I leaned back, "This shit hurts so baddddd! I said crying'

4 mins

"Ok on one I want you to push one more time he's almost out! The doctor said and I took Tauruses hand'

"Three...Two...One! The doctor said and I pushed as hard as I could, "AHHHHHH" I screamed as I squeezed Tauruses hand and I heard crying come about and I felt my body relax a little'

"I leaned back crying and the doctor gave my my baby, I looked at his face and he opened his eyes just looking at me and I smiled and looked at Taurus'

'I saw that Taurus had wiped a tear away that had rolled down his cheek, he took his shirt off and held the baby in his arms'

"Ok so it's a boy and what do yall want to name him? The nurse had asked holding a clip board, "Taurus Ta'quan Lee Jr" I said and Taurus smiled looking at me'

*1 hour*

'I woke up and I looked over to see nobody was here except Taurus and he was laying down with the baby on him sleep'

'I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a lot of messages and I replied to some of them, How are you feeling? Taurus asked me and I jumped because I thought he was sleep'

"I'm feeling pretty sore! I said and I took a quick picture of them together, "If you need anything I'm right here! Taurus said and I nodded'

'Everything went silent and I just leaned my head back and closed my eyes'

Y'all feeling it?

Please Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 21.2K 47
Read it ma'am or sir . ?‍?
22K 1.9K 32
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰�...
857K 40.4K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.
523K 17.3K 56
"I get attached too fast then I get hurt, I guess thats my fault." - trappastarz ©June 2021