๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐— ๐‘...

By thollandsgirl2013

๐™ท๐™ด๐šˆ ๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด! ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐™บ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ. ๐™ท๐™พ... More

๐€/๐
Comforting Cold โ€
Work Of Art โ€
Stuck โ˜†
Late Night โ€
Clumsy โ€
Mischief Managed โ€
It's Ok โ˜†
Passing Notes In Secrecy โ€
Get Out โœต
I Know Who You Are โ€
Focus โ€
Sick And Horny โ˜†
Detention โ€
Embarrassing Encounters โœต
Couch Confessions โ€
Is That My Shirt? โ€
Ice Cream โ˜†
Goals โ€
Addicted โœต
Baby Spider โ€
Homework โ€
It Broke โ˜†
Shirt โ€
Sleepover โœต
The Spider-Man Kiss โ€
Flowers โ€
Kissing You โ˜†
Wasted โ€
My Kind Of Woman โ€
Squirt โœต
Rather Be โ€
Pillow Talk โ˜†
Kiss Or Slap โ€
How Do You Taste? โœต
What Sound? โ€
Can I Have A Kiss? โ€
Nip Slip โ˜†
Not My Boyfriend โ€
Bare โœต
Burnt Face And Second Base โ€
Video Game โ€
Shirt โ˜†
Broke โ€
Cockwarming โœต
Don't You Dare Get Turned On โ€
Crossing The Line โ€
Uncharted Territories โ˜†
Arachnophobia โ€
Eyeliner โœต
Drunk Dial โ€
Ice For The.... Hickeys? โ€
He's Gonna Kill Me โ˜†
Confession โ€
What The- โœต
Chocolate Kisses โ€
Trouble In Paradise โ˜†
Beat Drop โ€
69 โœต
Cuddles and Appendicitis โ€
Stolen Moments โ€
It's A Surprise โ˜†
Confidence Found โ€
Phone Sex โœต
Little Things โ€
Slushy โ€
Glasses โ˜†
Red Brick Wall โ€
Cute Sweater โœต
Surprise Kisses โ€
Normal Grocery Store Situation
Viral โ˜†
Library โ€
Peter Is A Teasing Man โœต
Flowers โ€
Period Save โ€
Shower Question โ˜†
Have We Met? โ€
Unsubtle โœต
Babysitter โ€
The Spray โ€
Don't Screw Up โ˜†
Stuffed Bear โ€
A Hot Day Indeed โœต
Valentines Day โ€
Winter Winds โ€
Not My Little Girl โ˜†
Far From Her โœงโ€
Ring Ring โœต
Eyeliner โ€
Sticky Resident Weirdo โ€
What a Dumbass โ˜†
You Suck, Parker โ€
You Suck, Parker - Part 2 โœต
Friends? โ€
Mrs. Parker โ€
Savage โ˜†
It's Over โ€
A New Peter โœต
Seven Minutes โ€
Kisses For Pete โ€
Her Perfumes Holding Me Ransom โ˜†

Lake Games โœต

698 9 1
By thollandsgirl2013

𝐀/𝐍 - All credit goes to the writer spideyyeet on Tumblr

https://spideyyeet.tumblr.com/post/620870438321537024/lake-games

Parings → Peter Parker x Reader

Warnings → language, SMUT

Summary → Peter goes to a party and plays a game of truth or dare. So when he’s dared to do something he doesn’t want to do, you say you’ll do it with him :)

      。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆  。・:*:・゚★

So here you are at Flash Thompson’s party at his lake house, high fivining MJ as she got a drink from the table and walked outside all the way to fucking Ally Herman.

“Hey Alley.” MJ tapped the girls shoulder, causing her to smile, wipping her perfectly straightened hair and face MJ.

You laughed a you watched the smile fade and get replaced with fear. And then a second later MJ was splashing the unknown drink on the girl's face.

“Fuck with me again and I swear to fuck I’ll ruin you.” MJ said directly at her. You cheered loudly—

“What happened?—“ a noise beamed over your shoulder, causing you to let out a yelp. “Sorry—“

“Fucking hell Parker.” You sighed holding a hand to your heart. He gave you a sheepish smile, making your stomach flip and fill with butterflies, and the only thing you could do was hit his chest.

“Ow, what was that for?” He held his chest, pouting at you.

“Whatever. MJ got Herman back for what happened in gym.” You explained, smiling and clapping as MJ walked back to you.

“What happened in gym—ooohhh.” You nodded, Peter rubbing the back of his neck.

“I need a drink.” MJ said with a huge smile grabbing your wrist and pulling you inside, leaving Peter to catch the last whiff of you.

It only took a few more minutes until Flash was grabbing people and dragging them into the living room to play stupid games.

“Penis Parker you too!” Flash called at Peter, making him roll his eyes.

“Flash I’m not in the moo—“

“C'mon Parker don’t be a pussy.” You said smiling widely at him. You bullied him because you liked him simple as that. Peter’s cheeks flared red, finally sitting beside you.

Flash decided on truth or dare, which wasn’t a surprise, bottle in the middle and spinning. Peter caught you staring at him a couple of times through the game, making his cheeks a dust pink.

“Truth or Dare Parker?” Flash said, Peter seeing the bottle pointing at him.

“Trut—“ you shook your head, mouthing dare. “Dare.” Peter shouldn’t have listened, because a huge smirk appeared on Flash’s face.

“I dare you to jump in the lake...” Flash said, but everyone including Peter knew what he was going to add. “Naked.”

“No,” Peter shook his head. But that only earned him a bunch of words coming and attacking him.

“He just doesn’t want everyone to see his pussy—“ Flash said ready to move on before you interrupted.

“I’ll do it with you.” You blurted, causing MJ to bite her lip from laughing, knowing exactly why you did that.

“Wha—what?” Peter stuttered, cheeks burning. Flash and the rest of the group stared at you with mouths agape. Ned holding a hand to his mouth looking at Peter’s reaction. Betty laughing.

“What? I’ll do it with you so you're not alone.” Your heart was beating out of your chest. Your nerves choking you, as you tried to keep your confidence and cool.

“I um.. o-okay.” Peter swallowed the saliva that collected in his mouth as he nodded.

“No—that’s not how it works, it’s Peter’s dare—you can’t do it with him—“ Flash shook his head,

“You don’t make the rules Flash.” MJ and Ned interrupted, wanting their friends to finally get together.

Flash huffed, only wanting to embarrass Peter but now he’s just getting Peter lucky. You and Peter got up and people followed outside. Luckily the lights were broken by the docks, so everyone could only see black figures.

You sucked in a breath as you looked over your shoulder seeing everyone by the porch a good couple feet away.

“You don’t have to do this, it’s my dare.” Peter said standing beside you, still both fully clothed. Your heart was beating in your ears.

“I didn’t want you to be alone.” You said giving him a little smile. “What are friends for?” Fuck you're literally friend-zoning yourself idiot!!!

Peter gave a you light but strained laugh, before looking over at his shoulder seeing all the pairs of eyes on you both.

You blew out your cheeks before stripping your T-shirt. Peter's eyes instantly catching the black bra that looked so pretty on your breasts. Peter quickly took his shirt off, trying to keep his eyes on the water instead of you getting undressed beside him.

“Hurry it up!” Someone shouted from the crowd. Peter stood in his boxers and you in your bra and panties.

“Nice ass l/n!” Someone shouted, causing Peter’s blood to boil, but you only chuckled, cheeks turning pink.

“Thank you!” You shouted back, earning louder cheers from everyone, making Peter chuckle.

“Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!” Echoed through the crowd, MJ and Ned cheering, also happy that they could only see figures and not everything.

Peter sucked in a breath when he saw you reach behind your back, unclasping your bra. You let it fall down your shoulders before you covered your chest with your hands. You could feel the heat from Peter’s body, only making the knot in the pit of your stomach turn and your thighs unintentionally moving together.

“Let’s go!!” A few people shouted.

“We strip and run, okay?” You said, your heart hammering as Peter looked at you, shamefully looking down at you cupping your breasts.

But he nodded. And you counted to three, then you both stripped the last article of clothing. Peter taking your hand and you ran and jumped.

A chorus of cheers echoed.

You came up from the water, exhaling as you went back in and got up. Peter’s head popping up, a huge smile on his face.

“I thought it’d be colder.” He exhaled, keeping himself above water. You chuckled nodding your head. Peter swam closer to you smiling. Your heart beat was even faster, if that was possible, you felt Peter’s hot breath on your face. His eyes were locked on yours. You moved your hand to hold his bicep, moving up slowly to his shoulder, Peter’s hand hesitantly touching your waist, his lips inches away from yours.

“Can I kiss you?” You mumbled, touching his wet cheek with your fingers, eyes flickering from his lips to his eyes.

“Yea.” Peter exhaled, watching as you tilted your head slightly, holding his cheek and pressing your lips against his. Peter’s eyes went wide, yes he said ‘yes’ but he didn’t actually think—holy shit he should kiss you back—kiss her back dumbass!!

Peter pressed his lips firmly against yours, arm wrapping around your waist, as you pressed against him, causing Peter pull away to catch your bottom lip, you hummed, grasping his hair.

“I’m gonna sink—“ Peter chuckled pulling away, you swam back to the dock where there was a little platform in the water. Peter pressed you against the wall of the dock, comfortably standing on the underwater platform, water splashing under your breasts. You hummed accepting his lips, Peter hands dipping to hold your waist.

You sighed, opening your mouth for him. Peter moaned lightly in your mouth as he felt your tongue. Your hand came down to his hand that rested on your ribs, bringing his hand higher up, until it cupped your breasts. Peter’s hand instinctively grasped your breast, massaging.

“Mmm,” you moaned in his mouth. Peter’s finger rolling over your nipple, before circling it.

“God your fucking gorgeous.” Peter praises, biting your bottom lip. Your hips bucked when he latched his lips to your neck twisting your nipple, the other hand holding the top of the dock.

Your head rolled to the side giving Peter more access, sighing in pleasure as he latched his lips on your sweet spot. His thigh slotting between your legs, your hand coming around his back and pulling him closer. Peter choked as he felt your core make contact with his thigh.

“Fuck—“ he pulled away to feel you grind against his thigh. “Are you sure?” Peter asked, his hands fell back to yours hips.

“Please—“

“Idiots!!” A voice boomed behind you, you turned as Peter looked up, your heads only visible to Ned and Mj standing at the end of the dock, everyone else had scattered realizing neither of you are coming out any time soon.

“What?” Peter snapped, annoyed that they ruined this moment. His body pressed against your back, and you felt his hard cock against your upper thigh, your cheeks flaring as your hand went around, a finger moving up his cock—“shit.” Peter exhaled, watching you massage his cockhead.

“I put a condom in your jean pocket before you went in!” Ned shouted from the end of the dock, unaware of your hand.

“Don’t get fucking pregnant!” Mj added tossing two towels towards your end of the dock. You gave her a thumbs up and they both quickly left.

“Fuck!” Peter finally moaned, your hand moving as fast as you can under water. But he turned you around, catching your lips, moving your hands away and cuppping your pussy, thumb pressing against your clit.

“Ahh.” Your hips jumped, Peter felt your arousal, dipping a finger inside you. “Ohmygod!” Your arms wrapped around him as he pumped his fingers inside you. Your feet not touching the floor, but spread up from Peter.

“Fucking amazing.” Peter smiled widely as he saw your back arch, and your wet breasts pushing out, erect nipples touching his chest.

“Peter.” You exhaled, feeling Peter rub your clit before pulling away— “no!” You shouted, Peter eyes going wide.

“What? What?” He’s never done this, porn was his class—

“I was so close.” You whined, Peter instantly turning pink.

“Shit sorry.” He said kissing your cheek, you chuckled rolling your eyes, before turning around and  lifting yourself up the dock so you can reach for Peter’s jeans. Peter bit his lip as he saw your ass lift above the water. He always knew you had a nice ass, but fuck.

You came back down with the condem in hand. “You do have a really nice ass.” Peter said, making you chuckle, kissing his collarbone, before going up and licking his neck. Peter didn’t know, but having your tongue on his neck made his vision hazy. You tugged on his hair as you sucked right under his beautifully sculpted jawline. Peter’s hands massaging your ass.

“Can we have sex now?” Peter mumbled, as you stroked his cock. You hummed, giggling lightly as you ripped the condem off and rolled it on him. Peter grunted when you grasped his cock, hands dipping and cupping his balls.

“Fuck y/n.” Peter groaned. You bit your lip, letting Peter press you back on the dock, lifting you and letting you wrap your legs around him.

“Okay.” You nodded. Peter bit the inside of his check, as he held his cock, going in.

“Oh fuck—that’s tight—“ Peter’s mouth fell agape as he pushed further in until he bottomed out. You held his shoulders, bringing him back to your lips before he pulled his hips back, snapping them back in. The water making it a little harder, but he didn’t stop, because he was having sex with his crush.

“Peter!—uhhh-“ you moaned, head tilting as your mouth fell ajar, eyes trained on Peter making him groan louder.

“God, fuck you feel so good.” Peter heard you moan louder. Did you have a praise kink? “So good for me.” You moaned louder. Yup definitely a praise kink.

“More Peter—k-keep talking please.” You exhaled, breasts bouncing with each thrust.

“Your so fucking wet making it so easy for me to fuck you.” Peter groaned when he felt you clench around him. “God, everyone can hear your moans, all because of who?” Peter pounded into you, hooking and arm under your knee, going in deeper and faster  your voice squealing when he rubbed your clit with the other hand.

“You.” Your breath staggered as Peter bit your neck. “Because of you Peter!” Your hips were pushing against him as you felt Peter’s abs constrict.

“Oh god!—“ Peter felt himself right there. “Are you gonna cum—“ but just then he felt you clench around him, nails digging into his back and shoulders as your back arched and hips bucked cumming.

“Uhh Peter.” Your eyes locked on Peter letting him watch you cum, your mouth agape. Peter kisses your lips harshly as you came down, feeling Peter’s thrusts become more sloppy as he finally pushed deeper inside you, cumming. His forehead falling on your shoulder, his lips open as he cussed agaisnt your beautiful skin. His cock twitching as your legs trembled and your walls clenched again. Peter thrusting slowly, groaning as you combed your hand through his wet hair, milking his orgasm.

“Oh god.” Peter exhaled, his hips stuttering inside you. You sighed as Peter pulled out, taking the condom off carefully and tying it. You held a hand between your legs, Peter’s brows furrowed.

“Did I hurt you?” His eyes filled with worry. You shook your head, smiling softly.

“Just sore.” You said, Peter instantly blushing, making you chuckle, your hands coming up and squishing his cheeks together.

“What?” He smiled when you wrapped your legs around his torso.

“It’s so funny how you can go from dirty talking n fucking me balls deep to little nerdy Peter.” You cooed, making Peter pout.

“Hey—“ you shocked your head, bringing his lips to yours.

“I like the nerdy Peter and the sexy one is just a bonus.” You mumbled, feeling Peter smile, holding your chin and deepening the kiss.

“We should probably get out now.” Peter said watching more people crowd outside. You hummed, letting Peter get out of the water and grab the towels, drying himself and wrapping it around his waist, before holding the towel out for you as you got up and let him wrap it around you.

You both dried yourselves, before putting your clothes back on. Both your faves beat red, chests heaving, hair wet. Peter has a lazy smile on him as he wrapped and arm around your shoulder as you both walked back to everyone.

A chorus of cheers were heard making you flush and Peter bury his lips onto your temple.

“Wanna get out of here?” He mumbled. You smiled nodding.

‎∗ ࣪ ˖༺ 𓆩☆𓆪 ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 457 13
Book 2/3 ( Happening during Far From Home) ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
86K 1.5K 19
Just some one-shots about your innocent cinnamon roll Peter Parker... REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! THIS BOOK IS NOW FINISHED!! ALL ONESHOTS ARE MY OWN I DO...
265K 8.8K 59
๐˜ˆ๐˜ก๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜Œ โ”€โ”€ โฑโฟโฟแต’แถœแต‰โฟแต— แต‡หกแต˜แต‰ แถœแต’หกแต’สณ, แต‡แต˜แต— สฐแต’หกแตˆหข แตˆแต‰แต‰แต– แต–แต’สทแต‰สณ สทโฑแต—สฐโฑโฟ; แถœแตƒโฟ แต‰โฑแต—สฐแต‰สณ แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜สณ หขแตƒหกแต›แตƒแต—โฑแต’โฟ แต’สณ สธแต’แต˜สณ แตˆแต‰หขแต—สณแต˜แถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ. แ—ข ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š‰๏ฟฝ...
16K 485 39
๐Š ๐€ ๐‘ ๐Œ ๐€ โœ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...