Videodrome (Lemon Story)

By Ontaneet

Mitsuki Bakugou (Boku no Hero) Lemon Story. The code for the image is 294913 (You know how it works...) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Epilogue

Chapter 5

707 32 5
By Ontaneet

___________________________________________

Katsuki POV

" Your food will get cold with you taking so long " I could hear my mother saying as I walked down the stairs, the cold wooden floor creaking with each step I took.

A strong smell of bacon emanated from the hallway leading to the kitchen where we usually sat to eat. I started walking towards the kitchen, one step at a time.

I felt extremely numb, a bad feeling growing more and more as I approached the place where frying sounds could be heard.

My heart beat at a fast pace, it was like a drum. I was sweating a lot and my legs were shaking.

" Why are you standing there in the hallway like a idiot ? Hurry up, your breakfest is on the table "  my mother said as she poked her head outside where the kitchen was.

I stood there for a good 20 seconds before walking towards the kitchen, anticipation with every step I took.

And there she was.

Mitsuki, my mother was the way she always was.

Normal.

" Eat your breakfast quickly, you don't want to be late on exam days ? " His mother said, her expression was calm, she was sweating a little because of the steam coming out of the frying pan in which she fried eggs and bacon.

I don't think I've ever felt so relieved. Not even after passing the U.A. test. I went to the circular table that was in the same area of the kitchen and behind the living room, the TV was on and I could listen to the news If I paid attention.

I was about to put a piece of bacon in my mouth when I heard it.

" ... The body was found in a civil construction site near Musutafu station. The middle-aged man was found at 5 o'clock by the workers nearby.
wrapped in a plastic bag with a lot of blood around the place. His tongue had been removed as well for his penis and his eyes. Without a doubt, this is one of the most shocking cases this city has ever seen. "

I ignored it and bit off a piece of bacon while breathing more calmly.

It was all a bad dream after all.

"...The name that was written on his ID is Masaru Bakugou."

I was silent for a few seconds, chewing as I listened to the reporter speaking but I quickly froze.

I got up and walked towards the room calmly.

The TV was playing recordings of the police officers around, a large part of the screen was blurred and in the upper right corner was the photo of my...

I felt my legs get weak, I didn't notice when I got on my knees. Hot tears slid down my cheek.

This couldn't be real.

This had to be a dream. A fucking dream.

" Fufu~ "

I heard a giggle.

I turned my face to see those black eyes looking at me again, deep in my soul.

I didn't see where he was, my mind was a mess and I just felt a massive headache until I fell unconscious.

___________________________________________

I was lying on the floor, my head was killing me. It felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer.
I opened my eyes slowly before grimacing at the sunset lighting again.

" Katsuki. it took you so long to wake up that I thought you died. " The male (?) or female voice said, its tone was jovial and carried a certain malice.

" I think even your mother thought the same thing, didn't you ? " I finally managed to rub my eyes and get the blurriness out of my vision and then I saw it.

That was sitting on couch, naked. His black hair seemed to be part of the shadows in the house and his eyes that was the same color looked with tenderness and even passion at the older woman in front of him.

She had short, spiky blonde hair and wore nothing but a red corset. She had her mouth busy with that guy's dick, sucking and moving her head up and down. Her ass stuck out slightly as her pussy oozed liquids down her thighs, there was a small plug in her anus.

Her back was turned to me, I noticed that the boy was holding a dog chain that was connected to a collar around the woman's neck.

So that's when I realized.

That was my mother.

Mitsuki was sucking that dick very intensely, her breasts were jumping and by the smile on that fucker's face, he was enjoying it.

" Don't suck so quickly Okaa-sama, otherwise I'll cum soon~ "

When I realized I was already running towards him, I was going to rip the smile off his face in the most violent way possible.

It was then that I fell hard to the ground.

I felt blood start to leak from my head and stain my right eye. The unbearable pain of the migraine along with the pain from the blow was something that left me paralyzed, I couldn't move because of the amount of pain I was feeling at that moment.

The boy moaned as he pulled his dick out of my mom's mouth, he held his dick tightly and started jerking off while cumming on her face. Mitsuki had her mouth open and her tongue stuck out like a dog.

" Ara, it looks like you tripped~ " A female voice said, I heard her footsteps around me and slowly opened my eye.

She was the same blonde girl from that porn vídeo. She held a golf club in her hands, which she tried to keep hidden behind her body with both hands behind her waist, but the bloody tip of the club appeared behind her shoulder.

" You must be confused, right ? Maybe you even lost track of time thanks to the illusions you had, dreams, among others things. " The boy said as he got up from the sofa naked and walked holding the chain while my mother followed right behind him with her entire face stained in white.

" Unfortunately for you Bakugou, your days as an aspiring hero are over. You'll never be able to go out in public again once we're done with you here. " He said as he stood in front of me and crouched down looking directly into my face.

" You're not a hero, you don't deserve to be called a hero. You're just a brat who doesn't appreciate what he has "

" W-What the fuck are you talking about ? " I asked and noticed that my mother put her hands on the boy's shoulders and massaged him lightly, that filled me with anger.

" Don't you remember? The fights, the useless insults" If you're not satisfied, why don't you take the pills of your mother and kill yourself ? " don't you remember? " He said and then I realized.

" You…" My throat went dry.

" Yes. " My childhood friend (if I can call him that) said he smiled, his eyes looking at me in a terrifying way.

" Maybe I'm doing this out of simple and pure revenge or maybe even envy. It's unfair that you have a happy family, friends, quirk and I have nothing. " He walked away and then stood next to my mother, he grabbed her ass from behind.

" That's why I will take everything from you, even the person you love the most." He said smiling and I tried to get up but again, a strong blow from the steel handle of the golf club hit me on the right side of my body.

I groaned in pain, It must have cracked a rib or two, was getting painful to breathe.

" Himiko. He's all yours, Have fun!" He said as he took my mother back to the couch. Mitsuki placed her hands on the sofa and the boy held his penis and lined it up against her pussy and then he started fucking Mitsuki right there.

He started fucking my mother.

Loud moans, sounds of his dick and crotch hitting her big ass echoed through the small place.

I tried to get up, more tears came out of my eyes but it was useless, I felt someone stepping on my back.

" You know, I envy you. Having a woman like her as your Okaa-chan and doing nothing with her is kind of revolting. If i was her daughter, i would fuck with her everyday..." The blonde girl, Himiko was wearing a normal school uniform with a brown sweater over it. She had dropped the metal bat and was holding a knife.

" I-I'm not sick like you, fuckers. " I said grunting with hatred, while trying to find a way to save my mother.

Himiko smiled.

" Yes ~ lovesick...~ Okaa-chan really likes to fuck with us. Her pussy is really hot and unpredictable, even then he is playing with her anus, she squirt like a good girl ~ " I tried to struggle but it was useless.

" She's our family now " Himiko's serious voice brought a shiver down my spine.

She got up and then lifted my left leg.

" Don't Pass out "

Then she was talking whatever the fuck, the sting came

I grunted in pain, the steel tip of her icy blade slowly piercing my heel.
I struggled but it was useless, the blonde girl had a grip of steel.

More and more despair filled my chest. There in front of me, Mitsuki kissed my old childhood friend while the two fucked face to face with him holding her ass and sticking his dick in her slightly hairy pussy.

At the same time Himiko pierced my heel, I felt blood running down my skin.

" It's like cutting a chicken~ " The girl laughed and then she pulled the blade out, I felt my Achilles tendon rupture, I gave a horrible scream but nothing that could attract anyone's attention.

No one would come to save me.

The sounds of sex in that place were louder than my despair.

" Oh~ Yes! Yes! Yes! "

Between my screams of pain, my mother moaned as she was mercilessly fucked like a animal.

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.9K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
170K 20.1K 21
Era o ano de 1997 que tudo começou, o nascimento do príncipe jungkook, era pra ser um dia de comemorações, mas aconteceu justamente o contrário, após...
433K 13.2K 104
Camila é uma mulher forte e sonhadora. Ela mora com o pai desde pequena, porém a relação dela com seu pai, Saulo, não é das melhores. Ele é um homem...
27.4K 2.2K 27
(CONCLUÍDA) Sarah Mildred é uma jovem de dezoito anos que,sofreu abuso de seu padrasto Jacob, e recebia palavras maldosas de seu "irmão" Charlie, fi...