𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐢�...

By Cranethingszfandomm

What if the Black siblings had a younger half sister? What if she was the favorite child? What if that night... More

Welcome!
ACT 1
Prologue
A/N

Cast

1.9K 40 6
By Cranethingszfandomm

Danielle Campbell as Galaxy Aphrodite Spellman

'The Extraordinary Prophecy Witch'

"Okay...I'm in with whatever crazy thing you're about to say."

Jenna Leigh Green as Libby Chessler

'The Changed Love Interest'

"For what it's worth, I'm completely done with my cousin bull. But I didn't know the true definition of love until I met you Galaxy."

Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman

'the blonde twin sister'

"Galaxy I love you . I'm proud of you. I'm proud of us."

Lindsay Sloane as Valerie Birkhead

'The New Best Friend'

"..Just once I'd like to be in the cool crowd, like Galaxy is a part of the group already. Oh, I know that makes me sound really shallow, I hate that about myself! Just go on without me, I'm dragging you down."

Nate Richert as Harvey Kinkle

'The Hot Girl'

"The only statement I want my clothes to make is"please don't stare."

Peyton List as Allison Hades Whitlock

'The Manipulative Hated Popular One'

"They wanted a monster. I decided to give them one."

Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman

'Aunt Hilda'

Beth Broderick as Zelda Spellman

'Aunt Zelda'

Eva Green as Walburga Black

'the Biological Cruel Mother'

"She's my daughter...blood traitor I  would suggest you watch how you talk about her or I'll crucio you until you can't feel anything in your body."

Christina Bale as Orion Black

'the Biological Cruel Stepdad'

"I knew about the affair between the two and I'm not mad about it in fact in got me a stepdaughter so I'm quite pleased."

Ben Barnes as Sirius Black

'the First Older Half Brother who was jealous"

"It doesn't make any sense, I'm disliked because I believe in something different and she's loved despite the fact that she was born from a secret affair."

Timothée Chalamet as Regulus Black

'the Biological Favorite Second Half Oldest Brother'

"And you wonder why nobody in this family likes you and there is your answer."

The rest of the Sabrina the Teenage Witch Cast as themselves

The rest of the Harry Potter cast as themselves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 14.2K 31
𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 || ❝ She made Jacob feel something that he would think he would never feel again, and he realized that he is finally moving on from the...
3.7M 142K 56
"I was thinking about leaving again It all depends Are we just friends?" In which Madeline Potter ...
1.3M 62.1K 38
Exton Alexander Dorin knew from the start Gemma Moore was not what he wanted. She came in like a hurricane and turned his life upside down...or so he...
1M 24.4K 33
❝I would've given the moon if it meant to have you back, darling.❝ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜, 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥...