Luminous's Sister

Autorstwa KunaruInLife

[255 for Demons!] This is the usual Tensura world except for one thing, a certain demon lord has an unknown s... Więcej

Vampiric Siblings
Walpurgis
Holy Empire Ruberios
Jura Tempest Federation
Informative Bath
Extra : The Rimuru Dress Up Alliance
A Week In Tempest
Calm After The Storm
Author's Note
D & V

Falmouth ercassaM

584 22 10
Autorstwa KunaruInLife

Official Announcement!
The decided ship has been voted for (only 2 people commented). Now introducing Roiaru x Rimuru.

PoV : Roiaru

What these knights have done was unacceptable. Hinata must have agreed on this too as she went up to Reyhiem and picked him up by the collar.

Hinata : Reyhiem, I gave no orders about anything, so who did?

Reyhiem : *cough* I don't know. I received the message declaring Tempest as our *cough* enemy.

Hinata would put him down and would then go up to the king.

Hinata : Withdraw your troops now. We take back the official order and I saw the excuse you made to gain a legal reason to attack. However, my word is more trustworthy than any of your troops.

Edmaris : I am afraid that is impossible as we are spread across all directions and we already started the war.

Hinata would grit her teeth and would then start walking away.

Hinata : Making two fatal mistakes, you really want Falmouth to go into despair.

Edmaris would then be in shock as Hinata and I walked away. Soon enough, I would be back at Tempest and I would see Rimuru on his knees in front of Shion's corpse, everyone else surrounding him. I couldn't stand to see it and I would just hug him from behind, causing him to flinch.

Rimuru : Roiaru?

He would turn his head a little. He would have stopped crying. Instead, I was the one crying.

Me : I'm so sorry... The holy knights moved without me or Hina's orders.

I would tighten the big around Rimuru as I had my head in his shoulder.

PoV : Rimuru

Why has this happened? Was it a mistake to get involved with the humans?

(Great Sage (GS) : Cannot answer)

Suddenly, an embrace from behind happened, and it wasn't any of my subordinates since they were letting me let out my grief.

Me : Roiaru?

I would notice that I wasn't crying anymore, but she would be instead.

Roiaru : I'm so sorry... The holy knights moved without me or Hina's orders.

Her hug would tighten. Why are you crying. It's my fault that they attacked.

(GS : It is an 89% probability that Roiaru is a high figure in the church. 99% chance that she did not order the attack)

Suddenly, a majin would step up.

? : I am afraid that I am the one who put up the anti-magic barrier. If anything, blame things on me for preventing the people from being able to fight back.

I would look at her with deranged eyes for a second, but then they would go away due to the hug that was still being given to me. I would then stand up, causing Roiaru to be on my back instead. Soon, Youm and Grucius would get in my way.

Youm : Sir, please don't! She had no choice due to Clayman having her heart and threatening her.

I would then knock him aside and then Grucius as well. Then I would stab right in front of her and I would stab her through the heart.

Youm : NOOOOO!!

Youm would then get on his arm and knees as the woman would then open her eyes again.

? : I'm sure I was dead.

Me : I say you were for about three seconds.

The woman would bow and soon, we would be met by a yellow headed girl.

Eren : Rimuru! I may have some information on how to revive them, but the chances are low.

She would then look up at Roiaru, who was now asleep on my back and I would just wave Eren from any ideas.

Rimuru : I'll take any chance as long as it's more than 0 percent.

Eren : Then you have to become a demon lord.

With that note, all of the important people currently in town would be at the meeting, including the head merchant of Blumund.

M (I forgot his name) : We may have humans, but we are also your business partners so we have to help.

I would nod as I still had a sleeping Roiaru in my lap.

Me : Now, everyone knows the rule I put in, don't attack humans. It was a selfish rule not because I liked them, but because I was one.

I would then explain my whole reincarnation story.

Me : Now, it's my fault for being too selfish.

Benimaru : No, I should have been protecting Tempest better.

Geld : No, I should have been watching the roads more closely.

Huh? Why was everyone fighting, the blame should be on me!

Me : Hold on, this about me being too selfish. Due to my former human self.

Shuna : M'lord, there is nothing wrong with being selfish.

Me : I guess, but y'all don't want a human being your leader, do y'all?

Gobta would look confused.

Gobta : Isn't Lord Rimuru still Lord Rimuru?

Shuna : Your past life does not affect how we see you now my lord.

I would smile.

Me : Well then, let's talk about my ascension to a Demon Lord.

PoV : Roiaru

I would slowly open my eyes as I get blinded by the light in the room. Suddenly I would prop up and would turn to see Shuna.

Me : Shuna, where's Rimuru?

I would grab her hands as she tries to calm me down.

Shuna : He is currently gaining what he needs to become a demon lord.

Demon Lord? That would mean... I would see the open window and would jump out and head to where Rimuru was. As I arrived, about a quarter of the army would be then and Rimuru would be flying above the other half. Soon, purple orbs would come out of them and would disappear. He would then go to Kind Edmaris 's tent and would then revert to his slime form. Soon, he would chant something and three demons would come out. Two were Arch Demons and the last was a monster. Soon, Rimuru would give orders and I would rush to him as he stopped moving.

Me : Rimuru!

I would scoop up the light blue blob. Soon, Ranga would appear next to me.

Ranga : Master Rimuru said to take him back to Tempest, so hop on!

I would get on Ranga's back and we would ride to the middle of Tempest. Now, there was a throne in front of the bodies on the steps to the city hall. I would then sit in it as I caressed the slime in my lap, smiling as I knew that he would become a demon lord, just like my sister. For minutes, nothing happened. Soon, light would come out of him and his body would go haywire, but at the same time intact. Then, his humanoid body would form.

PoV : Third Person

As she saw the basically naked Rimuru, she would be blushing the color of Benimaru 's horns, covering her eyes with both of her hands with her face. (Yes I skipped the VotW Part). Soon, Rimuru would raise his hands as a large purple orb started to form after he devoured all of the souls. However, it was quite clear he didn't have enough magicules to complete the ritual. Fortunately, the overpowered demon we all know and love would appear with the two arch demons. He would then sacrifice them to Rimuru, saying how envious he was. Soon, Rimuru would absorb the demons and would complete the ritual, falling back into his slime form. The remaining demon would pick him up and place him on my lap. I would still be beet red as I felt someone else behind me having the same reaction despite no one being there.

Thank you all for reading this far. Now, the voting for the ship has been finalized, which we only had two votes in the first place. Both of them being Rimuru so that's the ship as you can see based on this chapter. Anyways, since we have Rimuru in the mix, I will add the chance for it to be three way with Ciel or Grown-up Chloe. If it's Chloe, we will go with due to Chronoa going back in time and merging with Chloe, her aging to 18 went by faster but went back to normal speed after hitting 18. Ciel will just get a body. Or it could just be Roiaru x Rimuru. Also, neither stories will be updated over spring break as I want to relax on my break so yeah Bye!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.4K 160 29
You have to read the story to find out. Just ignore the first sentence if you like spoilers. If you're interested in reading the original book, you n...
68.7K 1.3K 24
A fanfic that is probably a Rimuru x Ciel or Rimuru x Chloe that I've made who knows.... (Im conflicted) Also I do not owned the characters of the fa...
7.6K 261 8
What would happened if Rimuru work towards his last wish before he died? What would happened if the Verse he reincarnated into was much larger then j...
4.4K 197 9
The primary cast of Isekai Quartet find themselves in yet another new world. A botched summoning in another world goes berserk and the entire class...