Batboys Oneshots! (Requests w...

By harlxs_quinnxo

Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on... More

Request page!!
Batfam x Jokers daughter!batsis
Batfam x Villain!Batmom
Jason(father figure) x jokersdaughter!reader
Dick x Vampire!reader
Batfam x Batmom
HUGE NEWS!
Batbros x reader // rollerblading
Bruce x reader //Wildes

Batfam x Brucedaughter!reader

160 2 0
By harlxs_quinnxo

Finally one in [Y/N]s POV!
Angst! (Ish)
[Y/N] - your name
[F/C] - favourite colour
[H/C] - hair colour
[N/N] - Nickname
————————————————————————

"[Y/N]!" My dad, Bruce Wayne, called.

I jolted down the stairs, "Yes father?!"

"Your brothers and I are going out tonight, don't wait up. We'll be back late." He said, neatening up his tie.

I sighed, "Yes father."

He had always favoured the boys, probably because they were vigilantes, though he never gave me a chance to try. All my life I've been trying to train to be a vigilante and prove I have what it takes. But he just won't let me, no matter what.

I was stupid enough to come up with an idea. I'd make my own suit, defeat as many criminals as I can and then prove to him I can help. The second I saw that no one was inside the batcave I went down. I used to help stitch up my brothers wounds if Alfred needed help doing them, not that it was often though.

I started designing a suit, it was a [f/c] leather, I chose to use a gas mask to cover my face. The suit fit perfectly, now to pick weapons.

I'd always been fond of a bow and arrow, but then again I used to love sword fighting with Damian. I settled on both and even packed a gun for extra precautions. I brought the main things I'd need, grappling hooks, battarangs etc.

When I'd noticed no one was at home other than Alfred I jumped out of the window, landing perfectly.

————————————————————————

I walked through crime alley, expecting them to be there. Before I could spot them I found riddler, punchline and the joker torturing 3 men.

"Have you three never learnt manners, it's better to keep hands to yourself." I said, walking closer.

"Ah, and who may you be?" The Joker cackled. "Another one of Batmans batbrats?"

"Don't talk about him like that." I said, equipping my sword.

"Hm, you're a nice specimen though," Punchline said, examining me. "don't you think?" She asked the others.

"I suppose." The riddler said, humming in response. "now riddle me this, what's [H/C] and says ow?"

"What?" I asked, "Ow!" I yelped, feeling a blow to the head. Luckily it only made me dizzy, I was still able to stand up. "assholes."

The three cackled, I scowled as I lunged at the joker. I managed to slash his shin. Punchline had come at me with a punch, ironic isn't it. I dodged, kicking her in the stomach causing her to fall back. She ran at me with her twin daggers, I merely laughed and used my grappling hook to get away. I lunged down at them, managing to wipe out punchline and cause the riddler to groan from pain.

"Jokes on you!" I laughed, but my laughter died down quickly as I felt everything around me go black and my ears start to ring.

The last thing I heard was the joker say "No, the jokes on you."

Fuck.

————————————————————————

When I woke up I groaned in pain, my head hurting and my ears still ringing.

I looked around, a mere white room. I tried to stand up and investigate, but I couldn't. I was strapped into a white bed. Where was I?

"Well Well well, would you look at who's awake?" Someone said walking in, I looked at him. He had green hair and pale skin. The joker.

"What the fuck do you want with me, clown?!" I screamed, trying to squirm out of the bed.

"How about you experience the same thing your big brother Timothy did?" He laughs, "or, you could experience what happened to little Jason in Lebanon. It's your choice really I'll enjoy either."

"F-Fuck you." I whisper.

"What was that pumpkin?" He laughs, "speak up."

"Nothing. It was nothing. Now let me go! Or... or my dad will kill you!" I manage to mutter out.

"Oh but will he? Your father has never been able to kill me. He probably doesn't even care about you enough to try this time."

"You're wrong! My dad cares about me." I say, tears swelling in my eyes, which only makes him laugh harder.

"If he cares about you so much, why would he let you go out alone. Especially with such pathetic training." He says, and then it hits me. That's why he never let me train to be a vigilante.

"He does care about me! Not that you know anything about that! You're just a sick psychopathic clown!" Tears start to stream down my face.

I watch as he leaves, leaving a sigh of relief. That relief quickly floods back into fear as I see what he comes back with. He comes back with numerous drugs, torture devices and daggers. This would be a painful night.

I feel a small needle injected into my neck, preventing me from any movement whatsoever. I never wanted this to happen, this was a mistake. I was stupid for thinking I would ever be able to prove myself to my dad.

"Don't worry lambchop, this will only hurt a bit. Nothing compared to the fun we'll have after that." He cackled, I feel a jolt of electricity surge through my body and to my brain. It was clear he chose the option of torturing me, like he did Tim. I go to scream but I cant, the drug prevented it.

————————————————————————

After what feels like hours of torture I sense the electrical current feel numb. The daggers and scalpels were merely the same as being poked. My mind fogs, I just couldn't think straight. I start to think things I wouldn't usually think, his words flooding my brain. I want to cry, I want to get out. But I can't.

After a minute, I start to laugh. I didn't quite grasp what was funny, until he laughs too. It all makes sense to me, I'm laughing because I realise how stupid Gotham city really is. How pathetic this all is. What's the point in bothering? Why do we try? This is all pointless, we start life and finish it in seconds. So why not have some fun? I laugh with him, the rush and adrenaline coursing through my veins.

"Well, I Must say you're broken a lot easier than your brother. Maybe you just needed a little push." He says, I just laugh, that's the only thing I feel I can do in this moment.

That is until I hear a loud bang, it was undoubtedly my father.

"Hand her over, Joker." He says, glaring at the joker, I sit there laughing to myself while I'm slumped on the ground.

"[Y/N]?!" I hear Tim, but I can't quite respond, "He's broken her." He murmurs to the other three.

"Awh Bats, you couldn't wait another 3 weeks like you did for Timothy? Now that's favouritism!" The Joker laughs, I look over to him but my head snaps back to look at Dick who's put his hands on my shoulders.

"[Y/N] come on, you need to wake up." He says, shaking me.

I never had a great relationship with Dick, he was always in Blüdhaven, but then again Jason was with the outlaws and we were still pretty close. I suppose that's more because we had more in common, we were both very stubborn especially towards Bruce.

I watch Damian come over, he looks horrified at the sight, not a scared horrified, a disgusted horrified.

"That sick fuck." I hear him say, "How did this even happen?"

"We'll find that out later! For now we need to help her." Dick says, cutting Damian's mutters off.

I just sit there, dissociated. I cant do anything. I can hardly move and I certainly can't talk. My laughter dies down as I glance up at my dad and the joker. I feel a Hand on my knee, I look up to see it was Jason.

"No... not you." He says, his breath hitched. "[N/N], talk to me." It's the nickname that makes me snap into reality, my brain floods with memories of my family and I. Tears swell in my eyes.

"J— Jay?" I say, the tears falling down my face.

"I'm here [N/N], let's get you home." He says, picking me up.

I've never told anyone this, but if I had to pick a favourite brother it would be Jason. He would talk to me after an argument with dad, sometimes he'll even drop his cigarette if I tell him to stop smoking. He'd always be the first person I go to, when I was sick he'd visit me. I wonder why though, he was never this caring with anyone else. Sometimes I think it's because he knows I'm left out because I'm not a vigilante like everyone else.

I'm carried to the Batmobile, Jason isn't allowed to take me on his motorbike while I'm in such a state, and I'm assuming Dad will have something to say while we're in the car.

The second I enter the Batmobile I'm immediately greeted with a glare.

"Do you have any idea how dangerous that was?!" My dad says, I manage to mutter up words.

"I know! And I'm sorry but!—" I'm immediately cut off by him.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have lied to me and snuck out! That monster nearly had a hold of you! Do you even realise what could've happened?!" He yells.

"I know, I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking!"

"I know you weren't, because if you thought about it, you wouldn't have done it."

His words sting me more than anything, I've always looked up to him. I've always wanted to be like him, but he never gave me the chance.

"Well I'm sorry you never give me a chance to help!" I scream, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"What do you mean?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"You've always favoured the boys over me, always training them. But you barely ever let me even go out with my friends. My entire life I've been living in all of your shadows, and it hurts. I have to just sit at home while you're all saving civilians from harm. I can barely have a conversation with you because you're always talking about something important with one of them! I thought if I did this I might be able to prove myself as good enough. But maybe I was wrong. I will never be up to those standards."
I wipe the tears from my face.

"[Y/N] I'm sorry." Dad says, "I didn't know that's how you felt, you should've told me."

"I have! Numerous times! I always ask you to train me or when I can help! Every single time you say 'No, you don't have what it takes' but I do! All I need is help!" No matter how many times I wipe the tears from my face they just keep coming.

"I just didn't want you to be hurt." He says, "I didn't want to put you in danger, I didn't want to lose you like I lost my parents, like I lost Jason. I'm sorry [Y/N], I see now that maybe I was wrong. Maybe you are capable of helping the team, but you'll need more training and rehabilitation before we think about that."

"Rehabilitation? Why do I need rehabilitation?" I ask, what did I do? It's not like I'm a criminal.

"It's complicated. You see we had to rehabilitate Tim after his experience because his mind was broken, and we saw something very similar in you tonight. We need you to be checked before we can put you out on the streets, okay?" He says, I nod.

————————————————————————

I'm taken to the batcave, Alfred is putting bandages on my wounds and checking for any concussions or broken bones. We found out I had a broken ankle, most likely from jumping out the window.

I see my four idiot brothers running in, all of them flooded with worry.

I hear a series of '[Y/N] are you okay?', '[Y/N] are you hurt?' And '[Y/N] you're gonna be okay, we're here for you.'

"I'm fine guys, really. My head just hurts a little." I said, Jason rests a hand on my shoulder.

"[N/N], I'm here for you, I know what it's like to suffer to that evil clown. We can talk about it when you're ready if you'd like." He says, smiling.

"Yeah, Me too." Tim says, stepping closer to me.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot." This is where I belong. With my family.

————————————————————————

Let me know if you want another part!! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 4.5K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...
10.1K 201 72
Some DC Imagines from my Tumblr. I do take requests but they may take some time. I don't own any dc characters. Obviously, I don't own you. batfam...
234K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
32.6K 2K 30
Dick is a man child but how will his family react to him becoming an actual child. How he got in this place he didn't know. Who are these people tryi...