𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝑆𝐼𝑀𝑂𝑁...

By xodarkcinnamonrollxo

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻⭑.ೃ࿐ *・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿ - ✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・* 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐓, the irresistible... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐈 |⭑𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐕 |⭑𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐕 |⭑𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐕𝐈 |⭑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐕𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐰⭑.ೃ࿐
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐗 |⭑𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗 |⭑𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈 |⭑𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧-𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐕 |⭑𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐕 |⭑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐕𝐈 |⭑𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐗 |⭑𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐗 |⭑𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐗𝐈 |⭑𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥⭑.ೃ࿐

𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬... 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐

756 40 0
By xodarkcinnamonrollxo

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗
𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑇𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

❴|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍|❵
⭑𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬... 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐘 sat across each other in his carriage on their way to her house. The duke avoided the daggers sent in his direction, looking at the window, while Agatha stared at him pointedly with a narrow, burning gaze.

Unexpectedly, she hit him on the knee hard.

"Ow!" Simon exclaimed. "What was that for?"

"I demand to know. Is all this time you are spending with Miss Bridgerton leading anywhere?" She questioned him.

"Could it not merely be time well spent?" He asked.

"Time well spent?" Lady Danbury scoffed. "There's no such thing when it comes to this. A prolonged courtship is one thing, but now it is very clear to anyone with a vision that Aurora Bridgerton has caught the attention of Prince Friedrich."

"I saw them at the exhibition today. He looked at her with a wanting gaze..." She informed him to which he couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Listen, my boy, if you have designs upon the girl and wish to marry her, then Friedrich can disappear, for all I care, and become a treat for mamas and daughters of the ton... Yet if you are merely dallying with her, and she loses her chance of such an extraordinary match simply because she's so smitten with you... well, then, she would be wasted, and I will never forgive your carelessness." Lady Danbury told him an all seriousness.

"Miss Bridgerton is not a fool, I'm sure she knows what match is best for her."
He replied.

Besides, the way she was always referring to him as a friend spoke for its own.

"Then you are just being cruel. You are confusing her feelings, and we both know I taught you better than that." She scolded.

Simon didn't give her an answer. Instead, he stared out the window once again, leaving a heavy sigh.
He didn't want to believe what she said to him. Aurora was smart, and she knew his true intentions of not ever marrying. She wants the prince.

She had to want the Prince and not him.
Like he had to deny his need for her.

"This dress looks so pretty on her, right, Madame?" Modiste Delacroix said to Violet.

Aunt and niece were currently at her shop, picking up an order made a week prior.
Aurora had tried the beautiful baby blue dress, and Delacroix made a few adjustments to it.

"Yes, it's beautiful work, once again."
Violet complimented.

The doorbell dinged through the shop and in entered Lady Cowper and Cressida, who supposedly did not see them at first and went off admiring the fabrics.

"Should you be able to make a similar for Eloise's debut ball?" The Viscountess asked.

"Of course!"

"Ah, Lady Bridgerton." Felicia Cowper popped up and strolled in Violet's direction.

"Lady Cowper, how nice to see you." She said politely, giving her a nod.

"I must say, it is a great thing Aurora is so taken by the duke," Felicia told her.

The blonde girl perked up by the usage of her name and eavesdropped their conversation.

"Oh, well, thank you --" Violet was then interrupted.

"Cressida would never have a hope with the prince if your Aurora went for him. We all know that my darling possesses a good fortune, but it's your niece who has a good face."
She smiled fakely, "I hope you can understand what I mean to imply here, Lady Bridgerton. Good afternoon."

Violet returned the smile uncomfortably, and Felicia left.

Leaving Aurora concerned.
The duke wasn't a real suitor. That was a fact. And a match with the Prince would be like no other.
It is now apparent that she was in danger of losing that match were to continue playing around with Simon.

It is time to take matters seriously before losing such a chance of becoming a princess. She must do something instead of pretending hard to get. However, that involved pushing Simon away for a while.

Will it be worth it?

"You can put that gown away, Alice," Aurora said, walking toward her closet in search of something different.

"Do you feel unwell, Rory? Won't you attend the ball?" Her friend asked.

"I feel perfectly fine, don't fret. I shall wear... this one instead." The blonde managed to find the most lustrous dress in her possession, one that included silver and diamond jewels sewn on the white fabric. "And will you please do my hair just the way we like with a circlet of flowers and jewels?"

Alice stared at her confusingly but complied anyway. "Who are you trying to impress so badly, Rory?"

"For once, I shall take action and not let my actual suitors down. Prince Friedrich is an exceptional match, don't you think, Alice?" Aurora wondered.

"Indeed, but... you don't know him at all." She replied.

"That's what I want to do. Get to know him. Otherwise, there won't be any other greatest suitor for me left. The Duke will never be my husband, and I respect that, so... What else is there for me to resolve?" The girl said with a hint of sadness.

"Well, if that's your wish, then you ought it to yourself to achieve it. Although there isn't only the Prince and Duke in this world, there already are others." Alice told her.

"But I want..."

Truth is, she didn't know what she wanted. She was torn.

Aurora sighed and plopped down on the bed. "I have no idea. Who am I even trying to fool? This is not me." She buried her face in her palms.

"It's alright." Alice soothed, rubbing her back comfortingly. "Rory, you're too young. It's normal. I believe you should talk with your aunt. I'm not that experienced, but she'd be able to help you." She advised her.

Aurora immediately shook her head.
"I can't. You said it yourself, she'll perish from a heart attack."

"I say, follow your heart. It's always correct."

"Except my heart might want something I can never have... what I do have, though, is an option to choose that won't only be beneficial for me, but for my family as well."

Alice's turn to a sigh came. "Then do it."

The blonde girl gazed at her friend as she continued. "If your only option is that, you should chase it. All I wish for you is to be safe, happy, and secure. There are certainly other fish in the sea for you. I know that over time, you'd be pleased with yourself by this decision instead of waiting for someone who might never call on you."

Aurora smiled. If her best friend said so, then she shall listen.

Swelling music could be heard as Aurora and Violet walked through the door's entree. The blonde breathed in a shaky inhale and paused just in front of it.

"Are you all right, dearest?" her aunt asked.

She watched as the people in the room started to notice her coming in and whispered to each other, filling up the ball with talking.

Aurora steadied herself. "I'm excellent, thank you." She then went ahead and continued to walk down the stairs.
Slowly and cautiously she reached the bottom of it. Her fan that matched her gown blew soft air in her face to add up the effect.

Prince Friedrich who had been captured by her from the first step she took upon her entrance, instantly found himself strolling fastly to her, wanting to be the first and only to be by her side that evening.

On the other side of the room, Agatha as well as every eye who watched the interaction happen looked sour.
"Have taken into consideration our conversion yesterday after all? Or was I talking to a brick wall?" She asked Simon.

"I am saying this due to you being rather reserved. Why ever did you not rush to Miss Bridgerton's side now of all times?" Lady Danbury demanded.

"I have to leave England earlier than expected. I'll be gone in week's time. Accept my apologies, but I believe it's time for me to depart." Simon said halfheartedly.

"You foolish." Agatha spat in his direction.
Everything has gone to waste.

Aurora smiled at the prince waiting in front of her.

"Miss Bridgeron, you have taken my breath away. Do me the honors to have your first dance." Friedrich said, utterly mesmerized.

"Of course, Your Highness," Aurora told him along with a curtsie.
She then 'accidentally' dropped her fan, just like Alice taught her earlier that day.
"Oh,"

The prince had crouched down reaching for her accessorie before she could even comprehend it. Still on his knees, he handed her the fan and Aurora smiled gratefully.
After that, Friedrich led the blonde girl to the dance floor, sharing a much more sensual dance with her.

It was working and for the first time in a while, she managed to glance at Simon even the slightest. However, that didn't mean that he wasn't in the back of her mind. It seemed he had a permanent stay there.

As Aurora got whisked away, twirling and touching the infamous prince Simon watched most of the part in disappointment towards himself. Perhaps it was jealousy. Or the urge to rip him away from her.

A mixture of all these then.

For the first time, he was so grateful when a mama and her daughter stole his attention from the dancing pair.
It was like he wanted to take his off them but at the same time, it felt as if they were glued on her.
Simon also didn't complain when other mamas appeared in front of him. He could take any distraction that bored him to death, anything that made him look away from her laughing with someone who wasn't him.
Simon kept reminding himself that it was for the best. He was leaving. He would never see her again.

But his thoughts of traveling disappeared when Aurora approached him finally for the first time in the night.

"Great party, isn't it?" She smiled. The smile she had also given the prince.

"Mm-hm." He he replied.

Aurora furrowed but quickly composed her face. "You know, a bizarre old man who claimed to have been friends with your father asked me about you just five minutes earlier."

Simon's face went suddenly more tight.

She just shrugged, not having seen the change in his expression. "He went on and on about what a good duke your father was." She let out a little laugh as she tried to imitate the old man's voice.

Only because she was now courting Friedrich didn't necessarily mean that she could cut out Simon completely, she decided. It would be totally unfair to him. They could still be friends. They'd just have to cut short their talks and stop promenading.

"I had no idea you dukes had to look out for one another so much. We don't want an incompetent duke making the title look bad, after all."

Simon said nothing.

Aurora tapped her finger against her cheek in thought. "Do you know, I've never heard you mention your father, actually."

"That is because I don't choose to discuss him," Simon said curtly.

She blinked with concern. "Is something wrong?"

"Not at all," he said, his voice clipped.

"Oh." She caught herself chewing on her lower lip and forced herself to stop. "I won't mention it then."

"I said there is nothing wrong. "

Aurora kept her expression impassive. "Of course."

There was a long, uncomfortable silence.

The girl picked awkwardly at the fabric of her skirts before finally saying, "Lovely flowers Lady Parker used for decoration, don't you think?"

Simon followed the motion of her hand toward a large arrangement of pink and white roses.

"Yes."

"I wonder if she grew them."

"I haven't the faintest."

Another awkward silence.

"Roses are so difficult to grow."

This time his reply was just a grunt. Aurora cleared her throat, and then, when he didn't even so much as look at her, asked, "Have you tried the lemonade?"

"I don't really like lemonade."

"Well, I do," she snapped, deciding she'd had enough. "And I'm thirsty. So if you will excuse me, I'm going to fetch myself a glass and leave you to your black mood. I'm certain you can find
someone more entertaining than I."

She turned to leave, but before she could take a step, she felt a heavy hand on her arm. She looked down, momentarily mesmerized by the sight of his white-gloved hand resting against the
silk of her gown. She stared at it, almost waiting for it to move, to travel down the length of her arm until it reached the bare skin of her elbow.

Stop!

Why did she even think that!?

"Aurora, please," he said, "turnaround."
His voice was low, and there was an intensity to it that made her shiver.

She turned, and as soon as her eyes met his, he said, "Please accept my
apologies."

She nodded.

But he clearly felt the need to explain further. "I did not..." He stopped and coughed quietly into his hand.

"I was not on good terms with my father. I-I don't like to talk about him."

Aurora stared at him in fascination. She'd never seen him at such a loss for words.

Simon let out an irritated exhale. It was strange, Aurora thought, because it seemed as if he were irritated with himself.

"When you brought him up..." He shook his head as if deciding to try a different avenue of conversation. "It grabs at my mind. I can't stop thinking about him. It-it-it makes me extremely angry."

"I'm sorry," she said, knowing the confusion must show on her face. She thought she should say more, but she didn't know what words to use.

"Not at you," he said quickly, and as his dark brown eyes focused on hers, something seemed to clear in them. His face seemed to relax as well, especially the tight lines that had formed around
his mouth.

He swallowed uncomfortably. "I'm angry at myself."

"And apparently at your father as well," she said softly.

He said nothing. She hadn't expected him to, she realized. His hand was still on her arm, and she covered it with her own.

"Would you like to get a bit of air?" she asked gently. "You look as if you might need it."

He nodded. "You stay. Anthony will have my head if I take you out onto the terrace."

"I'm afraid I don't have any other choice." With a swift glance at Prince Friedrich, she realized that it be stupid to run off with Simon after she'd spent two whole dances and one long conversation with him.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • - • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Dearest Reader,

Could it be true?

The season's diamond even more precious and rare
than previously thought?

For it now appears this treasure is set to join the likes of the Queens
ever-so-cherished
crown jewels themselves.

The Duke of Hastings, I hear,
was left looking rather tongue-tied
last night, as he clenched to
any form of distraction.

Miss Aurora Bridgeron seems to
have finally grown tired
of waiting for him to pose
that all important question.

Is it unreasonable and surprising?
Of course not.

After all, why settle for a mere duke
when one can have a grand prince?

Grosvenor Square 1813.
Lady Whistledown Society Papers.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • - • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Two days had passed since the ball at Lady Parker's. During those two days, she accomplished great things.

Firstly, a visit to the palace from the prince, everyone in court liked her, the queen liked the match between her nephew and the diamond, and she received a beautiful piece of necklace all the way from Prussia as a gift from Friedrich.

Secondly, nonstop questions from Hyacinth. The curious, babbly little girl was so excited to be the cousin of a princes more than she a bride. About crowns, languages, moving to far away castles, and begging to take her with them.

Lastly, not a single word from Simon.
It wasn't pleasant, Aurora had never understood how fond she was of him that his absence stung. Benedict was right. Because she always told herself that her world didn't evolve around him but at the end of the day, ended up missing him.

"Aurora," Anthony came into the drawing room, interrupting her needlework session.

"Yes, cousin?" She wondered.

"The Prince asked if it is possible for you to join today's boxing exhibition. Would you like to go?" He asked her.

"A boxing exhibition?" The girl echoed. "Aunt V. will never let me set foot there."

"Oh, come on, we both know who she'll scold at the most." Anthony rolled his eyes. "So, what do you say? Will you join the Prince?"

She thought about it. Well, she always wanted to see what a boxing match looked like. It was a fine chance.
"Sure. I'll go ahead and get ready." The girl got to her feet swiftly and ran out of the room.

"And be quick! We have to be there in an hour!" Aurora heard him yell.

Indeed, they arrived at the place hosting the event, to be completely honest, she had thought that Anthony was pulling a prank on her, and in no world, he'd take her there.

She was surprisingly wrong, in a good way.

"There he is. With your fancy well in hand, I shall make myself scarce for the final blow."
Aurora nodded and her cousin soon parted ways with her as soon as Friedrich was mere inches away.

He kissed her gloved hand, just like Simon always did, her face fell.

Great, she had to think about him now did she?

"Miss Bridgerton. I am delighted to see you here today, although taken by surprise. I admit, I did not hold much hope when I asked your cousin to bring you here so we could spend some time together. Most ladies I've met cannot seem to reconcile their delicate sensibilities with the brutality of fights."

"Then you must not had many girls around while growing up, Your Highness. If you believe most women dictate and mild. Merely a trip to the modiste during a silk shortage would disabuse you of such notions for good." Aurora humored.

Friedrich chucked, "I suppose I have much to learn after all. I would appreciate your expert tutelage if you would join me."

"And I'd love to share my knowledge with you," the girl said, taking his extended hand and walking toward the bleachers.

"Do you have any siblings, my Prince?" Aurora asked.

"No," he shook his head. "But I do have lots of cousins, like you." He informed her.

"How many?"

"Fifteen, close to the line so we all grew up quite as siblings."

"That's an astonishing number." She told him surprised.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please take your seats, the match is to begin!" The host shouted and the bell rang right after.

Up in the ring, see saw to large man ready in fight positions.

"The one with red hair is mine. Bill Gillespie. He fights amazingly and I bet he'll be the winner."

"Oh, thank you for telling me because I had no idea who was I supposed to support."
They both laughed.

The boxing match started, and Aurora was shocked by what she was witnessing. She'd never imagined so much brutality and punches. Grunts, mixed with the people's cheers made a chaotic scenery.
The girl bounced on her seat from the nerves and adrenaline she was experiencing.

A particularly hard punch from the enemy -- Mondrich -- made her wince and hide her mouth behind her hands. She didn't want to know how much pain the fighters had endure.

"Fear not, Gillespie is made of sterner stuff," Friedrich told her. "Yes, again!" He yelled when his fighter planted a great facer.

Aurora scooted even closer to the prince, now their arms and thighs were touching and that's when she also saw him.

Simon was far on the other side of the ring, muscular arms in sight with his sleeves rolled up and his shirt's three buttons undone. The sight of his tanned skin and focused expression as he instructed Mondrich simply knocked her breath out of her chest.

If she could only sit there and admire him from afar like a young schoolgirl did when her teacher was young and handsome would be ideal.

But Friedrich was inches away from her and he was her future. So, with a last glance to Simon, she turned her attention back to him.

"Tell me, your Highness, do you miss your homeland? I've read about Prussia's exquisite beauty and you must have the need to return there." The blonde girl said loudly over the screaming voices.

"It has attractions, to be sure. That said I attended school here in England and I have often thought there is no better place to live... or to raise a family."
He answered sincerely.

Aurora blushed at his implement and gave him a shy smile.

"Uh, forgive me if I'm too forthright, but you have a great affinity for your family, do you not?" He asked.

"I do. They ate the most precious thing in the world to me. My cousins are like my siblings and my aunt is like my mother." She said honestly. "Are you close to yours?"

"Well, with so many cousins running underfoot it ought to do the job," he joked. "I believe I should like the same for my children one day. If my wife were amenable, of course." Friedrich told her genuinely.

"Sounds like we have that in common then," she chuckled.

The prince had serious intentions, it was clear. He knew what he wanted. A wife and children.
And that was a good thing, given she wanted the same.

By the third round the room was filled with tension and everyone stood up from their seats. This match would declare the final winner.

Aurora couldn't tell who was actually going to be victorious but the two men fought hard and it looked like for a moment that Gillespie could win.

"Go on Gillespie! Plant a facer!" The girl cheered, jumping up and down on the soles of her feet, encouraged by the others around her.

However, when Mondrich had trapped him in a corner and hit him continuously, it was useless. Gillespie had fallen flat on his stomach and that meant that the winner was not him.

The bell rang signaling the end of the match and the room erupted with claps by everyone and cheers by Mondrich supporters.

Aurora looked over at Friedrich and he appeared mildly disappointed.
"Aw, that was a good game. Maybe another time." She smiled comfortingly as she patted his arm.

"It's alright, I got what I wished today the moment you appeared in the room."

She blushed. It wasn't that bad.
However, in the back of her mind, she knew that the experience would be better if Simon was by her side...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 896 14
The Duke and Duchess of Kent and Strathearn, Charlotte and Benedict Bridgerton, find themselves on the brink of new adventures as they confront the c...
6K 307 7
All Is Fair In Love And War. Lord Anthony Bridgerton, the formidable head of the Bridgerton family, sets forth on a quest to secure a worthy spouse...
68.1K 1.4K 26
"𝚨 𝐠𝛐𝛐𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐢v𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝛐𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝛐𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝛐𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝛐 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝛐𝐮 𝐤𝐢�...
271K 9K 25
❝I hear the preacher say speak now or forever hold your peace❞ ╭────💜𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 the crown needs a new heir _________________...