ECHOES OF EDEN, Neil Perry

By -atIass

❝ Honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago, Idealism sits in prison, chivalry fell on its sword. Innoc... More

01| TROIKA
02| CROW
03| FEAR OF FORGETTING

ECHOES OF EDEN

229 17 38
By -atIass

˗ˏˋ ECHOES OF EDEN ˎˊ˗

❝ Like a lone wolf prowling in the night, his soul dances with shadows, embracing the darkness as his own. ❞

━━ It's a sanctuary for the rebellious souls, a haven where poetry breathes life into the mundane, and where the echoes of freedom and individuality reverberate through the halls of tradition.

━━ In the asylum's dim-lit halls, where madness reigns and darkness falls, There dwells a man of twisted mind, with madness deep, and eyes unkind.

His laughter echoes through the night, a chilling sound, devoid of light, A soul untethered, lost in haze, consumed by thoughts that set ablaze.

In every word, a senseless rhyme, a rambling tale of lost time, He dances with the demons' glee, his mind a labyrinth, wild and free.

Yet in his madness, there's a spark, a fleeting glimpse of light in dark, A fractured soul, a shattered dream, lost in the chaos, so it seems.

He roams the halls with frenzied gait, his laughter masking cries of hate, A madman's dance, a twisted play, where sanity has lost its way.

And as he wanders through the night, consumed by visions, lost in flight, He whispers secrets to the moon, a madman's song, a mournful tune.

For in his madness, there's a plea, a cry for help, a desperate plea, But no one hears his silent scream, in the asylum's endless dream.

And so he roams, forever wild, a madman lost, a broken child, In the asylum's dim-lit halls, where madness reigns, and darkness falls.

MADMAN / Lucien Leclerc.

WELTON ACADEMY, 1959

━━ In the hallowed halls of Welton Academy, where the weight of expectation hung heavy in the air like a suffocating shroud, LUCIEN LECLERC drifted like a specter, his presence a haunting reminder of the fragility of existence. Born into privilege yet shackled by the chains of his lineage, Lucien wandered the corridors with the heavy burden of a soul weighed down by the echoes of his ancestors' sins.

As he treaded through the dimly lit corridors, the whispered words of Emily Brontë's lament seemed to linger in the air, a ghostly reminder of the kindred spirit lost amidst the tumult of the world. Each footstep echoed like a funeral march, resonating with the somber melody of his own existence.

Lucien bore the scars of a childhood marred by the shadows of a fractured family, his heart a battlefield littered with the remnants of broken dreams and shattered illusions. His mother, a distant figure draped in silk and secrets, wielded her influence like a weapon, while his father, a man of cold indifference, cast a shadow that loomed over Lucien's fractured psyche like a storm cloud on the horizon.

Amidst the chaos of his existence, Lucien sought solace in the words that flowed like a river of ink from his pen, his poetry a reflection of the darkness that dwelled within his soul. Each verse was a raw and visceral outpouring of emotion, a testament to the pain and anguish that threatened to consume him from within.

It was amidst the oppressive atmosphere of Welton Academy that Lucien's path crossed with that of NEIL PERRY, a beacon of light amidst the suffocating shadows that threatened to engulf him. Their initial encounters were fraught with tension, their souls like magnets repelling one another in a desperate bid for survival.

And so, the tale of Lucien Leclerc and Neil Perry began, a dark and poetic symphony of discord and despair. Their hearts entwined yet separated by the vast chasm of their own making, they navigated the treacherous waters of their shared existence with a sense of resigned inevitability.

But as the shadows closed in around them and the echoes of their pasts grew louder with each passing day, Lucien and Neil stood on the precipice of a fate they could not escape. Their souls intertwined yet destined to be torn asunder by the merciless hands of fate, they faced the darkness together, their hearts beating in unison against the relentless march of time.

LUCIEN LECLERC
lightning bolt, gemini, 18.
━━ louis garrel ━━

NEIL PERRY
beacon of light, scorpio, 17.
━━ robert sean leonard ━━

& . . .
EMILE MOREAU — rory culkin
JULIEN BEAUMONT — chace crawford

two birds on a wire,
one says come on
the other says im tired.
-𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 , 2024
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. ❞

˗ˏˋ SOUNDTRACK ˎˊ˗

i. rivers and roads, the head and the heart
ii. landslide, fleetwood mac
iii. songbird, fleetwood mac
iv. old money, lana del rey
v. from eden, hozier
vi. hope is a dangerous thing for me to have but i have it, lana del rey
vii. only ones who know, arctic monkeys
viii. white winter hymnal, fleet foxes
ix. achilles come down, gang of youths
x. paint it black, the rolling stones
xi. eclipse, pink floyd
xii. unchained melody, the righteous brothers
xiii. everything i wanted, billie eilish
xiv. shrike, hozier
xvi. strangers, ethel cain

━━ In the hollowed chambers of my mind, where shadows dance and whispers bind, I wander lost, a soul untamed in a world of darkness, unnamed. A specter clad in layers of disguise, I cloak myself in veils of lies, a shattered mirror, a fractured whole, in the depths of despair, I lose control. Each breath I take, a silent scream echoing through the halls of my dream, a prisoner of my own design in the labyrinth of my mind. But amidst the chaos, there lies a truth, a revelation, a bitter fruit. For in the heart of this twisted game lurks the specter, bearing my name. And as I stand before you now, I shed my skin, I take my vow. To let him in, to set him free, and this is where he kills me.

MORNING / Lucien Leclerc.

━━ 𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙖 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 !

dedicated to <3
iwantedtoforget goodwitchhour orionsktulu
HalleCarey stxrbxnks

i have a different layout in every book and what about it?? i like experimenting. also i don't know how to use photopea (don't bully me)

don't be a ghost reader, vote, comment & engage!

all poems, paragraphs and stuff under the name of Lucien Leclerc are actually mine so like please don't steal, thanks 👍

love, ra.
-𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 664 26
!!! COMPLETED !!! the exuberant enjoyment of life 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 two Welton Academy seniors who hav...
184K 7.3K 23
❛ 𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. ❜ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 you attend welton preparatory school and befriend a group of boys when a certain brunet catches yo...
68.9K 2K 16
❝ mirror in the sky, what is love? ❞ dead poets society (1989) 🕯 ˗ˏˋ gentlemen, what are the four pillars? ˎˊ˗ ₊˚.༄ travesty, horror, decadence, exc...
57.4K 1.6K 21
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - ❝𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣.❞ ❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚.❞ - Asher Barnes had always wanted a son, so when Caroline came, saying he was d...