A Beautiful Mage in the Beast...

By Raisha_Ipi

Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't... More

chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 18

1.3K 92 15
By Raisha_Ipi

Suspicion

A few minutes ago...

Parker, look after QingQing, I will be going out for a while.

Parker looked at him with suspicion and asked, " Where are you going? "

Curtis looked at him with a gloomy look on his face and replied, " You don't need to know that, I will be back soon, so take care of QingQing.

........?!

.................

Curtis's POV...

Sigh. I need to clear my doubts. I am sure I have smelled that female and her mate where I was unconscious.

I have many questions and suspicions about her.

I need to know what she is up to.

So I am on my way to her house.

(End of POV)

----------

Currently...

Curtis: I have some questions to ask.

..........??

Alina was confused about what he was up to. Then she concluded, "Is he here for a fight?"

Her mates also had the same feeling.

The three of them looked at him warily. Then, in a harsh tone, Alina warned him, "Listen, if you are here for a fight, just go back. We are not in the mood to fight with you."

Saying that, Alina went to close the door, but her hands halted midway.

Curtis asked, "Why did you go to that place?"

Alina looked into his eyes and asked, "Where?"

Then he asked her, "Do you have anything to do with QingQing's abduction?"

Alina was a little stunned by his sudden question and questioned, "What?"
And thought, "Shit I forgot that Beastmen have a strong sense of smell."

Before Curtis continued, Dylan and Winston stopped him with a hiss and growl. Alina had hinted for them to stay calm.

Alina released a deep breath and replied, "I understand your imagination running wild. Well, maybe you are right. There is a possibility that the abduction was planned."

Listening to this, Curtis hissed angrily.

Alina was irritated, so she said, "Shut it, now listen to me carefully. There is a possibility that the abduction is pre-planned; otherwise, why would the King of Flames City be wandering near Beast City?

But I am not the mastermind's role behind this."

Curtis looked at her with wide eyes. Actually, he also thought that it was suspicious.

Alina looked at him and continued with her logic, and then suddenly she said, "Maybe I know who is behind all of this."

Winston asked, "Do you mean...?"

In reply, Alina just nodded. But Curtis was not as calm as they were. He asked, "Who is behind this incident?"

Alina replied with a serious look, "The Ape King."

Winston and Dylan nodded, because they were right, while Curtis was shocked, "Why would a king do that? He doesn't remember having done anything to him."

Alina somehow understood his confusion and replied, "Well, he is an idiotic man who just gets jealous of everything, so he doesn't need a specific reason for hating someone like you or your mate.

Also, I am sure because he almost killed my Winston."

After learning about everything, Curtis was fuming with anger as if he wanted to kill the Ape King.

Well, who cares, it would be better if it was the end of the King.....

...........

........ Sign...

Let's give him some advice. Alina again looked at him and said, "You know, sometimes it's better to use your brain than strength." After saying that, she looked away.

Curtis: ..............

Dylan and Winston: pfft... They thought, "She is having mood swings again. "

Curtis smiled a little and thought, "I wanted to ask you how my injuries healed so quickly and how my strength was restored. But I guess I have to keep your secret considering you saved me and my mate, you don't like any of us."

"I wish my mate would be more mature and mindful of the surroundings."

...........

------------

Curtis left after their conversation was over.

Night time...🌟

Alina just finished her bath and came out to the kitchen because she was hungry.

Dylan was making some vegetable soup. Seeing her drooling over a bowl of soup, he chuckled and handed her a bowl of soup.

After taking a sip, Alina asked, "Where is Winston?"

"Alina, I am here," she turned to see that Winston was carrying lots of fruits and vegetables.

Alina was a little perplexed as to why he got so many things, considering we already have much in our storage room.

We are only three people, you know. Also, didn't I tell you to rest? You were poisoned two days ago, remember?

Winston's ear dropped like a wet puppy. He said while pouting, "But didn't you say that from now on you will only be using magic when it's necessary because it's boring doing everything with magic?"

Alina was speechless and thought, "I did say that, but we have enough food for the winter and what does it have to do with it? Considering, I have already prepared the necessary gadgets, as well as the washroom. Additionally, I have created a freezer for the storage room and a heater for our bedroom. So if I don't use magic for my daily work it won't be a problem."

"Well, I have options, so why not? And Bai is already handling things with her wit, so I don't feel any pressure," Alina concluded.

Releasing a deep breath, Alina continued, "We will embark on our adventures after I give birth. Okay?"

In response, Winston simply nodded his head. It's not easy for a beastman to be lazy around.

Meanwhile, Dylan laughed at Winston, prompting a glare from Winston.

Dylan suddenly snapped out and asked Alina, "So, when should we move out of the Beast City?"

Alina answered, "We can just move out tomorrow."

Winston was surprised and said, "No, no, we can't do that. You will be giving birth within this week, and the cold season is also here."

Dylan also showed concern because he would be absent for the whole winter season.

In the end, Alina accepted their concern and decided to stay for the winter. But there is also a hidden reason. "The Tiger King still has something to give us because pawns can't be kings."

Thinking about this, Alina smiled sweetly. However, her smile gave Winston and Dylan goosebumps.

They both looked at each other and thought, "Looks like something is going to happen."

.
.

Alina was feeling sleepy so she told her mates to finish their food and go to sleep.

They replied okay, so she went upstairs to sleep.

-----------

Morning time  ⛅ 

Winston and Alina wake up early. So Alina told him let's go and make some breakfast.

It was a normal morning. Dylan was also sleeping as the cold season was starting at the end of the week. And it's already the third day of the week.

Alina and Winston came out of the bedroom without making a sound.

Then they went to the bathroom to brush their teeth and wash their faces.
After that Winston went out and Alina used the toilet. She made toilet paper otherwise it would be very uncomfortable after finishing her work.

Their washroom is quite like the modern type so it's very convenient.

After she was done she came out then realized she hadn't put sunscreen on her face. So she again went inside.

Five minutes later...

Alina came to the kitchen and said, "Let's make some pancakes."

Winston was clueless about what she was saying.

Seeing his confusion Alina chuckled and told him to sit down and watch what she was doing.

But Winston said, "No, you sit there, I will make them you just have to tell me how to make it."

Alina smiled and replied sure. Honestly, she was also feeling a little uncomfortable today. Maybe because the date is coming.

So she sits on a chair and Winston has also washed his hands.

After that, she started telling each step in detail and Winston started doing as she instructed.

**Ingredients:**
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or vegetable oil

In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.

In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; some lumps are okay.

Now, Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or oil. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake.

Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the edges look set, about 2-3 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook until golden brown on the other side, about 1-2 minutes more. Repeat with the remaining batter.

( I found this recipe online I am not really a great chef. 🧑🏻‍🍳🙅🏻‍♀️😮‍💨)

We can serve the pancakes warm with various toppings such as berries, chocolate chips, maple syrup, honey, etc.

Winston said, "We have honey and berries."

After everything was done, Winston served the warm and fluffy pancakes.

Alina took her first bite and smiled delightfully at how perfect it was. She patted Winston's head and praised him for how perfect the pancakes were.

He was also proud to be able to provide what she wanted.

Dylan also arrived at the dining area. They sat together and finished their breakfast.

After they were done, they went outside to relax.

Winston made a bench in the garden for Alina to sit on, as she likes to spend her time in the garden.

Three of them sat down while talking about cubs. Alina suddenly felt pain in her belly, and slowly it became intense pain.

Winston and Dylan were startled, they looked at each other and said, "I think the cubs are coming."

-------------------------

Thank you for reading... 📖 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 4.7K 40
Ellise, a mother of 2 have been transported to a world that she could've imagine. A place full of Adonis who could shift to beast. What would she do...
166K 8.8K 58
Senexxa is a 20 year old woman. She does school online for college. She wants to follow her dad's love of field testing in archaeology. She love's th...
103K 3.7K 27
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ”€โ”€After an unfortunate mishap with some stairs, Mariette found herself in a fantasy world filled with sex and beasts. Being lost in a completely...
27.1K 1.7K 17
Join Dahlia as she stumbles across the Beastworld after dying in a car wreck. While never one to ever consider herself the main character, here she w...