The heartless mafia Alpha king

By Hapiness345

******* "Help, I don't know him." She cried, as she ran towards a group of men outside a bar. "Get back here... More

chapter 1: you wouldn't dare
chapter 2: I will kill you
chapter 3: I am sorry
chapter 4: I will end you
chapter 5: all your fault
chapter 6: a rough nut to crack
chapter 7: an order or a request
chapter 8: I don't have all day
chapter 9: watch your tongue
chapter 10: I hate you
chapter 11"that's not it."
chapter 12"you leave me no choice."
chapter 13"I will make your corpses pretty."
chapter 14 "mine!"
chapter 15 "where is she?"
chapter 16 " no one lies to me."
chapter 17 "bloodlust"
chapter 18 "ultimate price"
chapter 19" something wasn't right"
chapter 20 "I am not your toy."
chapter 21 "No more."
chapter 22 "a setup."
chapter 23
chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25 "you want death?!"
chapter 26 "rejection"
Chapter 27 "New found weakness"
chapter 28 "hello nephew"
chapter 29 "correct yourself!
chapter 30 lurking enemies
chapter 31 let me tell you a story
chapter 32 the queen
chapter 33 his aching heart!
chapter 34 starting a purge!
Chapter 35 The gathering
Chapter 36 remember the rules
Chapter 37 Starting all over again
Chapter 38 New beginning
Chapter 39 meeting his family
chapter 40
Chapter 41 Bringing bad news
chapter 43
Chapter 44 watch your back
Chapter 45 The calm before the storm
Chapter 46
chapter 47 The king has been shot!
Chapter 48 The battle begins
Chapter 49 Decades ago~
Chapter 50 Run for your life!
Chapter 51 Looking death in the eyes of a wolf

chapter 42 A simple sorry would have done it

128 8 1
By Hapiness345

Pikabo 🤧

"Don't think about it." She heard Marcos try to reassure her, but she knew she couldn't get over this easily.

How? Why?

These questions kept ringing loudly in her heart.

How could her father do this to her, to them? What had they done to deserve this much cruelty?

Why would he do this to them without considering the consequences? Why would he do this knowing that with his announcement, life would have been much harder on them?

At this time, she realized and she laughed dryly.

No wonder.

No surprise she couldn't get a job or a decent apartment.

No wonder every time she got something good, it was difficult for it to last.

No wonder, those bosses of hers, or landlords, all turn black a few weeks after she got the job or the house.

Her father chose to do this to them just for his mistress and his mistress' daughter.

Knowing this, it felt like a dose of cold water had been poured on her.

Her mother did everything she could for her father.

She was obedient, caring, loving, submissive, everything you needed her to be, everything you wished you could find in a wife or a woman, was what her mother was to her father.

Almost like a loyal dog she was!

She was a woman, a mother, a model to aspire to become, but look at her now.

All because of her father, her mother was reduced to nothing but a sick patient lying on her deathbed in the hospital.

Don't even know if she could be called a patient as Lisa couldn't even afford to pay the hospital bills.

Was this how Marcos felt?

Was this how the betrayal of a close one felt? Especially from a father?

It felt like a shield that was supposed to protect her from troubles and enemy attacks, just broke.

If it had broken, it would have been fine!
It turned against her, protecting her attacker while she laid defenseless only to watch and await the oncoming gruesome pain.
Well, it felt really awful.

She looked at Marcos, and the more she looked, she felt like she really couldn't blame him for the hate he kept harboring for his father.

She was emotionless, cold.

At least she still had her mother, but what about him? She asked herself.

Just thinking about it, almost brought tears to her eyes but she smiled.

She couldn't help it.

They were different but alike in ways and circumstances.

He had a father he hated, she had a father she hated.

He loved and wanted to protect the only family he had, his younger brother, and she was the same as him, her mother.

They were both pitiful, both in need of compassion and love.

Guess, the moon goddess knew exactly what she was doing when she paired them together.

"It's okay Lisa." She heard Marcos softly say to her, worry evident in his eyes.

"I know, you don't have to worry about me." She whispered, "I was only shocked to learn of this, nothing more."

"That's good."

"Did you know?" She suddenly asked, not caring for the eyes around her.

"Yes, and no." He vaguely said, before elaborating. "I did not wish to delve deep into it because I didn't want to upset you and I wanted to hear from you, I didn't know that you weren't aware."

At least he wasn't like these people seated in front of her, investigating her without her permission.

"Thank you." She said softly, a little too low, only for his ears, but she knew he heard as he gently squeezed her hand which was still in his.

"I am sorry for my daughter's behavior Lisa, I'd be sure to punish her for reminding you of unpleasant memories." Marcos' father cut through her haze.

"It's no worries. No damage done." Lisa reassured, putting on her calm front.

"Are you sure?" Marcos' father tried to ask.

"Yes I am sure but an apology would do." Lisa replied, dropping her eyes, to look at the dessert still untouched on her table.

She wasn't a push over. She knew what this girl, whatever her name was, was trying to do.

Trying to see if she was one of those weak b*tches she could ride freely on.

Well, jokes on you babes, she was a b*tch in high school.

Marcos' family might be filled with werewolves and she might be the only human, but there was a saying that went, telling people to 'never underestimate a human'.

When humans were described as humans, in this phrase, she thought these words were stupid.

Why wouldn't you just refer to yourself as a person? But now?

She knew why. Maybe the person who said this was supernatural himself, who knows?

"You want an apology?" The person who spoke was the young lady from earlier. "For what?" She scoffed.

Lisa didn't reply. The act of catching a thief is to remain silent and let them crawl to you.

Sure enough, it was Marcos' father who spoke up for her. "Apologize."

"What for? I was only telling the truth, it wasn't my fault it hurt her puny human feelings?!" The lady argued.

"Rejoice!" Marcos Father growled threateningly low, "apologize!"

"This isn't fair!" Rejoice stood her ground, standing to her feet and knocking her seat over. "Father, you are taking a human's side, over your own daughter!"

"Perhaps, I have been too lenient with you, you forget who you are talking to." Marcos' father grew red, some of the veins in his neck showing due to how hard he tries to control his temper.

Maybe, it was how Marcos had spoken to him earlier when they arrived today, Marcos' father tried his best not to growl.

Already sensing the air, an arm was wrapped around her waist, bringing her close to him.

"I pamper you so much, because you are my only daughter but it makes you forget how cruel your father can be." Marcos' father stood up. "It won't happen again."

His words sparked pleas in the air, as one by one, they all stood up, taking steps away from the table.

"Your highness!"

"Father, please don't do this you are going to make this human see our dirty jokes."

"Forgive this ignorant child your highness!"

"You!" One of the newly married concubines turned to face Lisa. "Say something to change his highness's mind!"

"Yes, yes!" Another interjected, "let her say something to calm his highness, he is only doing this for her sake!"

"And why should she do that?" It was Marcos who spoke. "She only asked for an apology, a simple s–o–r–r–y, would have done it, but she had the cheek to disobey his highness. What right is it to ask my mate to prevent his highness from punishing a subject who disobeys his orders?"

"Are you saying his highness isn't fit to give a simple order to one of his subjects because the subject in question is a family member? Does it mean any member of the family can get away with any crime now, is that it?"

"What nonsense are you spewing Marcos?!" Joyce screamed, blushing with anger. "His highness can order anyone, even his own family! Stop calling black, white!"

"First off, you address me as his royal highness the crown prince. Make that mistake again, and I won't guarantee what would happen to you concubine Joyce." Marcos coldly replied, "and if you have any problems with how his highness rules his subjects then why don't you tell him?"

"I don't dare!" Feeling like her hair exploded, when a sharp gaze from Marcos' father landed on her, Joyce shook her head frantically. "I really don't dare!"

"Good, now sit back and relax because it's about to get interesting."

Don't forget to comment 🥰 and vote even if I know some of you would like to stab me with a pitchfork 😅 but can you believe me when I say I'm sorry? 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
211K 10.4K 111
"The Moon makes you a half... and then you find your mate. And together, the two of you, make a full" ***** It didn't start with a rejection. ...
3M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
2.4M 74K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...