๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐žฬ๐ซ๐ข๐ž | felix...

By MountysWifex

| ๐Ÿง‚โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ | cherie van-clements, a name that was well known around the oxford university campus, not because... More

๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž,
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž,
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž,
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ,
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž,

๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐žฬ๐ซ๐ข๐ž.

652 13 0
By MountysWifex

𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.
𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒏-𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔,

🧂❛ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 ❜ ❤️‍🔥

chérie van-clements, a name that was well known around the oxford university campus, not because she was one of those girls who partied all night long, or who smoked weed until her lungs couldn't take no more, no.

she was well known for sitting in the cafeteria, a book resting on the table in front of her, instead of attending parties, she preferred to be stuck in her dorm studying, drinking cups of her favourite peppermint tea, and a pair of fluffy socks on her feet.

oh, and she was also the girlfriend of felix catton.

the two of them got together at the beginning of  year twelve in college,in two-thousand and three, after a mutual friend brought them together, with a little bit of apprehension in his actions he approached her when she was sat in the library, asked her what she was reading and the rest was simply history.

felix adored chérie, there was absolutely no doubt about that.

they were one hundred percent an unlikely match, one was a night owl whilst the other was more of a stay at home and study type of girl.

but when they get introduced to a boy named oliver, there lives are undoubtedly changed forever.

𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃 !

𝐂𝐇𝐄́𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍-𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒,
𝙷𝙰𝙻𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴.

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐍,
𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱 𝙴𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙸.

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍-𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒,
𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙵𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄́𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍-𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒,
𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽 𝙵𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙻.

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇,
𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙻.

𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃 !
𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒆𝒐𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬,
𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘯,
𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘯,
𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝘱𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢,
𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒘𝒆 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩,
𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘯,
𝒑𝒂𝒖𝒍 𝒓𝒉𝒚𝒔 𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘯.

*•➷•* WARNINGS,
There will be strong language,some mentions of anxiety,alcohol abuse, death and some sexual and suggestive content.If any of these themes seem to trigger you then please stop reading or proceed with caution.

*•➷•* COPYRIGHT,
Copyright © 2024 | All Rights Reserved.No part of this publication may reproduced,translated or copied.

*•➷•* DISCLAIMERS,
I do not own Saltburn or the actors portraying characters.

However I own Chérie, Josephine and Timothée Van-Clements, and other characters I have created.Please be aware that some characters may not have the same opinion as you on some topics so please consider that when reading.

*•➷•* GRAPHICS,
Graphics in this book are made by me unless I say otherwise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 866 65
Luka Celestial, An Outstanding young man on Earth but now he was already in a Strange World where The Strong Represents Everything. In one of the Te...
589K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
18.5K 534 10
๐›๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง เณƒเฟ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž.๐จ๐œ ๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐œ Jackie Dunphy a bubbly fun loving teen who wishes to be friends with the whole w...
47.5K 1.9K 7
"I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to describe my family" in which jay and dede had another daughter seventeen years ago modern family x oc ...