๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By briflareii

Ayra wants to love Dwayne for who he is and not what he owns. But for some reason, Dwayne can't help but show... More

๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ (๐…๐˜๐’)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

799 53 14
By briflareii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

The Anoaʻi family (Samoan: [anoˈaʔi] ah-noh-AH ee) is a family of professional wrestlers originating from the Samoan Islands. Family members have comprised several tag teams and stables within a variety of promotions, most notably WWE. Famous members of the family include Icy, Roman Reigns, and WWE Hall of Famers Rikishi, Yokozuna, and the Wild Samoans (Afa and Sika). Other notable members include The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso), Umaga, Rosey, Jacob Fatu, and Solo Sikoa, among others.

Reverend Amituanaʻi Anoaʻi and Peter Maivia were blood brothers, a connection that continued with Amituanaʻi's sons Afa and Sika, who regard Peter as their uncle. Peter married Ofelia "Lia" Fuataga, who already had a daughter named Ata, whom he adopted and raised as his own. Ata married wrestler Rocky Johnson, and the couple became the parents of Dwayne Johnson, who wrestled as Rocky Maivia and The Rock before establishing himself as an actor. His daughter Simone Johnson performs in WWE as Ava. Peter's first cousin Joseph Fanene was the father of Savelina Fanene, who is known in WWE as Nia Jax.

Peter Maivia Jr., son of Peter Maivia, wrestled for NWA Polynesian Pro Wrestling. Hollywood stuntman Tanoai Reed (known as Toa on The American Gladiators) is the great-nephew of Peter's wife Lia Maivia. Ricky Johnson, Rocky Johnson's brother, was also a professional wrestler.

Jade Fatu, known in WWE as Jade Cargill, married into the family by marrying Roman Reigns. Trinity Fatu, known in WWE as Naomi, married into the family by marrying Jimmy Uso. Taliyah Fatu, known as Yaya Braxton, married into the family by marrying Jey Uso. Texie Fatu, known in WWE as Issa Love, married into the family by marrying Solo Sikoa.

Sika Anoaʻi's daughter Alia Anoaʻi Leone is a singer-songwriter and music producer. Alia is the half-sister of Roman Reigns and the older sister of Icy. Alia is married to Alipate Leone, known as Tama Tonga.

Jimmy Snuka is related by marriage, having been married to Peter Maivia's niece Sharon. Jimmy's children Sarona Snuka, known as Tamina, and Jimmy Snuka Jr, known as Deuce or Sim Snuka, have both wrestled for WWE. Dwayne Johnson considers Tonga ʻUliʻuli Fifita, known in wrestling as Haku, his uncle. Tonga's sons Alipate, known as Tama Tonga, Tevita, known as Tanga Loa, and Tautuiaki, known as Hikuleo, and their cousin Simi, known as Bad Luck Fale, have all wrestled for New Japan Pro-Wrestling.

Afa Anoaʻi's daughter Lynn Toval Anoaʻi (Vale Anoaʻi) is an author and artist. Vale's husband wrestles for World Xtreme Wrestling as Vertigo "The Cure" Rivera.

Journey Fatu, son of Sam Fatu, wrestles primarily in deathmatches.

Isayah Fatu (Zilla Fatu), son of the late Eddie "Umaga" Fatu, wrestles in Booker T's Reality of Wrestling.

Jeremiah Peniata Fatu (Thamiko T. Fatu), son of Rikishi, wrestles on the independent circuit.

Sean Maluta, Afa's nephew, was a participant in WWE's Cruiserweight Classic tournament. Afa's nephew David Tua is a professional boxer.

Biri Sky Rahuyo Keola de Belen Dubrow (born August 1, 1996), known professionally as Biri Dubrow, is an American singer and actress.

Liked by ayraicy, aliaivy, soranyx, and 401,684 others
birisky Attitude on a hundred, you can feel it through the screen 📱
View all 6,743 comments

Ayra walks into a nail salon, taking off her sunglasses. She is greeted by the receptionist. She walks over to the reception desk. "Hi! I'm meeting my sisters for manicures," Ayra informs the woman.

From the outside, Alia walks and sneaks up behind Ayra and tickles her. Ayra jumps and glances I've ever shoulder.

"I thought you were already here," Ayra said as she turned to face her older sister.

"No, I had a meeting that ran a little bit late, but Biri should be here already," Alia said.

Biri is Alia and Ayra's little sister from their mother's current marriage to their stepfather Benji Dubrow. They also have two little brothers: Benji Jr aka B2 and Berto. Like Alia, Biri makes music even though she's not as mainstream as Alia but she's on her way plus she's an actress. She's the Keke Palmer of the family because she keeps a job. No matter what it is.

"Oh yes, Miss Biri is here, follow me," The woman at the reception desk said, coming out from behind the desk.

Alia and Ayra follow the woman. She took them to the private area of the nail salon which is only for VIPs.

They see Biri. Ayra walks up to Biri. "Hey girl, how are you?" Ayra asked Biri as she hugged her.

"You look gorgeous baby! I'm doing okay. As good as I can be doing. How are you?" Biri answered.

"I'm doing good girl," Ayra told her.

Alia greets Biri. They take their seats and an employee comes with some champagne for Alia and Ayra. They pick out the colors for their nails before they catch up on what's been happening in their lives until Alia brings up Joe and Dwayne.

"So, did Dwayne tell you about what happened with his conversation with Joe?" Alia asked Ayra.

"Yeah, I want to know how that went," Biri added.

Ayra sighed. "He didn't tell me everything. He gave me a short version of it and Joe is hurt and feels that me keeping my relationship a secret from him means that he's losing me," Ayra told them.

"So, he feels like Dwayne has been taking you away from him, see I told you what that shit was about," Alia said.

"Joe is a big baby, but I think it's cute that he's so attached to his baby sister, I would be hurt if I felt our bond being threatened too," Biri said.

Ayra nodded. "But he's not making up with Dwayne, I feel like he wants to talk things out with me before he lets it go," Ayra said.

"Yeah, maybe you guys should talk and sort things out," Biri said.

"I say ignore him, he can't be acting like that just because you are not telling him everything anymore," Alia said.

"Tough love doesn't work all the time, Alia," Biri said.

Alia rolled her eyes. "I'm telling you now, if you don't show Joe he isn't the center of your life, he's going to get worse," Alia said.

Ayra shakes her head. She didn't know what to say but she knew that she would have to talk to Joe eventually and fix things so there could be peace in the family.

"But anyways the only person left to talk to is Jon and he blocked me on everything so," Ayra said.

After talking with Joshua, she convinced him to arrange a meeting with Joseph. Joseph admitted that he was not angry about the situation and found it rather amusing. However, he had not voiced his opinion, so everyone assumed he agreed with them. In contrast, Jonathan refused to meet with Ayra. Like Joe, Jonathan was stubborn. He was hurt and Ayra didn't know what to do.

"Girl, ambush him," Alia said.

Biri sips her champagne. "Just show up at his house, don't you have a spare key?" Biri asked Ayra.

Ayra giggled. "Oh, I forgot about that spare key," Ayra replied.

Alia shakes her head. "Let's hope he didn't change the locks then you know he's mad as hell at you," Alia said.

Biri nodded in agreement, aware of Jon's tendency for pettiness when angry. If he recalls that Ayra has keys to his house, Jonathan likely changed the locks already in a petty act of spite.

"After we're done here, I say let's go and see if he changed the locks," Ayra said.

"I'm down," Alia said.

Biri laughed. "Shit, I'll pick the locks if I have to," Biri said.

After getting her nails done, Ayra drove home to retrieve the spare key for Jonathan and Trinity's house. She was accompanied by Biri and Alia.

The three then headed to Jonathan and Trinity's house, with Ayra retrieving the key while Alia and Biri kept watch for Jonathan. Ayra quietly unlocked the front door, but the dogs started barking, alerting Jon to the intruders.

Jonathan walks out of his man cave and sees Ayra sneaking into the house with Alia and Biri. Attempting to keep a neutral face, Jonathan smacks his lips to stifle laughter at their unawareness of his presence as they whisper about how to sneak up on him.

Biri out of the three is the first to notice Jonathan standing there with a hand covering his mouth. Biri lets out a squeak.

"What?" Alia asked Biri.

"I know where he is," Biri answered.

"Where?" Ayra asked.

Jonathan cleared his throat, drawing attention to himself. "Right here," Jonathan answered. He looked her up and down with a raised eyebrow. "Man, what are y'all doing in my house? You're so lucky I forgot you had a key or else I would have changed the locks," He told Ayra.

"Lucky me," Ayra said as she walked up to Jonathan.

Jonathan held up a hand to stop her from getting closer. "No, stop," Jonathan told her.

Like the annoying little cousin, she is, Ayra didn't listen and jumped on Jonathan. Instinctively, he catches her.

"Damn it, I'm trying to be mad right now, Ayra," Jonathan said.

Biri and Alia chuckled. "Break him down!" They chanted.

"Can we please talk, Jon Jon?" Ayra asked him.

"No, I'm mad at you, if I could divorce you as my cousin I would," Jonathan replied.

Ayra maneuvers herself and puts Jonathan in the black widow. "We are going to talk and if I have to hold you in this submission so you can listen to me then I will," Ayra said.

Jonathan winced. "Fuck," Jonathan muttered.

"That's right," Alia said.

Jonathan taps her thigh, repeatedly. "Okay, okay, we can talk, let me go," Jonathan said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 548 40
never underestimate the power of a hug
11K 403 19
What if you have a no strings attached relationship with your ex who broke your heart that's what Sasha is doing right now Dean broke her heart but s...
59K 385 11
This is your journey from NXT to WWE main roster with rivals, friends and romance. Rated 18+ lemons will be warned so enjoy.
62.6K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.