𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮�...

By briflareii

Ayra wants to love Dwayne for who he is and not what he owns. But for some reason, Dwayne can't help but show... More

𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 (𝐅𝐘𝐒)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

885 51 33
By briflareii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Taliyah Marie Fatu (née Becker; born June 7, 1989) is an American professional wrestler and sports broadcaster. She is signed to WWE, where she appears under the ring name Yaya Braxton.

"Joshua," Ayra said as she walked up his driveway and saw him working out in his garage.

The music was loud so Joshua couldn't hear her. Ayra nodded her head to the music as she walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Oh shit," Joshua said as he dropped the weights in his hands before glancing over his shoulder at Ayra.

Joshua kissed his teeth. "What are you doing here, sneaking up on me like that?" Joshua asked Ayra.

"Can we talk?" Ayra replied with her famous puppy dog eyes that always seemed to work on Joshua.

"Nah, put them eyes away," Joshua said.

"Joshie!" Ayra whined with a pout.

Joshua sighed. "Man, fine. What do you want?" Joshua asked her.

They moved to the corner of the garage, and sat down on a bench, turning down the music.

"I just want to talk to you about this issue," Ayra said.

"Hold on," Joshua said before standing up and disappearing into his house.

Joshua reappeared in the doorway a few minutes later with two bottles of water. "Here," Joshua said, handing the bottle of water to Ayra.

"Thank you," Ayra said.

"Talk," Joshua said.

Ayra nodded. "First off, I want to apologize for keeping my relationship with Dwayne a secret from you. It was never my intent to make you or any members of this family feel like they were not respected or important enough to know. I wanted to keep it a secret because I was insecure and scared, honestly about myself and my relationship. Dwayne wanted to tell everyone from the moment we agreed to go out," Ayra said.

"So you wanted to keep it a secret and not him?" Joshua asked.

Ayra nodded. "Yes, he wanted you all to know and honestly we fought a lot about it too, but he chose to honor my request," Ayra answered.

"You know if you had just told us from the start we probably could have been working on being okay with this relationship, right?" Joshua asked.

Ayra sighed. "I didn't think you guys would be this mad like it's Dwayne if anything I thought you guys would be happy that I was in safe hands," Ayra replied.

"Yeah, it's Dwayne, a man who happens to be eighteen years older than you and he is family even if he is a nonblood relative, code and honor are being violated and you both should have come to the family and told us, insecure, scared or whatever, you should have told us," Joshua told Ayra.

"Okay, I get it I was wrong but look at it from my side. You guys constantly put down any relationship I get involved in. You guys make me so scared to look at a man so why would I tell you all about Dwayne when I know what you all would do? I love him and I was scared that you all would make me end things with him," Ayra said.

"Because we love you and only want what's best for you," Joshua said.

"No, you guys act like because I was raped that I'm incapable of making decisions and protecting myself but news flash y'all took that ability from me a long time before I was raped and that's why I ended up in that situation because I was trying to rebel against everything and I ended up in a bad situation," Ayra said, tearing up.

Joshua was heartbroken by what Ayra said. He pulled her into a hug as she continued crying. Only at that moment, he acknowledged how badly they messed up with Ayra.

"I'm sorry, Ayra," Joshua said.

"Do you know how bad it hurts to constantly be reminded that I was assaulted and have people make me feel that it was my fault?" Ayra asked him.

"No, I don't but I'm sorry that I made you feel that way and I know everyone else didn't mean to make you feel that way. We just want to protect you and sometimes it comes out wrong. That day when Jon found you and told us what happened. We went crazy, we went looking for the man who did that to you and nearly went to jail over it. We promised each other to protect you and never let you be in that situation again. I guess we went overboard with it," Joshua explained to her.

"Overboard? I was roadkill, I was drowning because of you guys," Ayra said.

Joshua shook his head in disappointment. How could they have not seen what they had done to her? This was bad.

"Please, forgive me, Ayra. I'll talk to the others and make them see what you've made me see. The error in our ways. But I will say that Dwayne has made you bold, I can't believe little Ayra is standing up to us," Joshua said.

Ayra chuckled. "Trinity said the same thing, and I can't believe it either but that should tell y'all how much Dwayne means to me because any other man I would have been like goodbye; but I'm here fighting for him because I love him, and don't want to lose him. I don't think I can ever find another man who loves me the way he does so please help me and I forgive you," Ayra said as she wiped her tears away from the back of her hand.

"Now I noticed that big ass ring on your finger," Joshua said as he pulled away and looked down at Ayra's ring finger where a breathtaking 18K white gold diamond pink sapphire, surrounded by a halo of dazzling diamonds was sitting. "Do you have something you want to tell me?" Joshua asks her.

Ayra chuckled. "It's a promise ring," Ayra answered. "He promised me that after we handle this situation we will get married," Ayra told Joshua.

The pink sapphire promise ring exudes a sense of vibrant glamour that perfectly complements her dynamic personality. It's a symbol of love, beauty, and femininity, encapsulated in a single exquisite piece. An accessory that beautifully narrates a story of elegance and passion. Their love story is a radiant romance and the ring represents that.

A laugh oozed from Joshua's lips as he studied her ring. "If that's your promise ring then I can't wait to see what the engagement ring will look like," Joshua said.

"Let me see!" Taliyah exclaimed as she peeked her head in the doorway of the garage.

Joshua and Ayra looked at her. Taliyah had a guilty smile. "Oops, sorry I was just trying to make sure you guys weren't out here fighting," Taliyah said before walking over to get a better look at the ring.

"It's okay," Ayra said as she held her hand up for Taliyah to get a better look at the ring.

"Oh, this is nice," Taliyah said.

"Thank you," Ayra said.

Liked by realprincessmae, avawwe_, thatsyayafatu, and 2,232,181 others
ayraicy long nailz only get the tall tips!
View all 21,976 comments
username1 There's no way you wrestle with them!
ayraicy @username1 I don't lol
username2 She has been showing off that Pink Sapphire for a few days now 🤔🧐
username3 Are you engaged?
username4 looks like she's engaged

"What are you doing here?" Joe asked Dwayne.

Jade walked in and stood alongside Dwayne. "I told him to come over so you two can talk, Joe, it's been weeks now, and you see that Ayra ain't leaving Dwayne so get your ego in check and do the right thing," Jade said.

Jade glanced at Dwayne. "Keep your ego in check too because you two fighting only hurts Ayra, so please sit down and talk like grown men, and make things right for Ayra's sake," Jade told Dwayne.

"Do you both understand me?" Jade asked Joe and Dwayne, crossing her arms over her chest with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes, I do," Dwayne answered.

"Yeah," Joe answered.

"Good, now sit down, Dwayne, I'll go get y'all some drinks," Jade told Dwayne before walking toward the kitchen.

Dwayne took a seat on the couch across from Joe. Joe stared him down, waiting for him to speak because he sure as hell wasn't going to say anything to him first.

Dwayne sighed as he folded his arms. "Look, Joe, I know you're upset that I'm dating Ayra, but I want you to know that I would never hurt her," Dwayne said.

Joe kissed his teeth. "I don't believe you," Joe said.

"You don't have to believe but just know that I won't hurt her. I love her. I want to marry her, so we have to work things out because I know she won't marry me until everything is good between us," Dwayne said.

Joe asked in a harsh tone, "Why did you choose my little sister out of all the people in the world, knowing how protective I am of her? She won't marry you now because I won't reconcile with you." He sighed deeply.

"You're so very right – there are billions of people in the world, yet none of them compare to Ayra. She brings out the best in me, more than anyone ever has. In a crowded room, she is all I see. With her, I feel at peace, and everything makes sense. I chose her for her kind heart and ability to make life better than any dream," Dwayne told Joe.

Joe rolled his eyes. The man sounds like he's cutting a promo in the ring. Joe refused to believe that Dwayne genuinely cared for his sister. He wasn't right for her.

Dwayne looked Joe in the eyes. "When you criticize my relationship with your sister, understand this: I will always choose Ayra, without hesitation or doubt, and with my whole heart. I will stand by her side through anything, defend her to the end, and love her unconditionally. My commitment to Ayra is absolute," Dwayne said, his heart beating profusely in his chest.

Joe clapped his hands as Jade returned with the drinks. "Great speech, who wrote it for you?" Joe asked Dwayne, already irritated with him.

Jade rolled her eyes. "Joe, why are you being so stubborn? What is the problem?" Jade asked him as she handed Dwayne a glass of lemonade.

"Why don't you have a problem with this? He isn't good for her," Joe replied.

"Because I've seen them together and they are good for each other," Jade told him.

"I will never trust any man with my sister especially not him," Joe said as he took the glass of lemonade from Jade, taking a sip of it while glaring at Dwayne.

Jade chuckled. She couldn't believe it. Joe was acting like a spoiled brat who got their favorite toy taken from them. Is that what the issue is? Does Joe feel that Dwayne is taking Ayra from him?

"Joe look at me," Jade told her husband.

Joe looked at her. "Joe -" Jade started but then stopped herself and shook her head. "Do you feel like Dwayne is taking Ayra from you? Are threatened by Dwayne?" Jade asked him.

"What? No," Joe answered.

Jade carefully unpacks Joe's grievances relating to Dwayne, leading her to conclude that Joe's anger was less about Dwayne and more about the fact he feels he is losing Ayra.

"I would never take Ayra from you, any of you, she loves you guys. I don't have that type of power nor will I ever have that power over her to keep her away from you," Dwayne said, shocked.

"But you do because why would she keep your relationship a secret and not tell any of us?" Joe asked him.

"That was Ayra's decision, I just followed her lead," Dwayne answered.

"So, it wasn't your idea?" Joe asked, disappointed in hearing that his little sister who often used him as her human diary didn't want him to know about her relationship.

"Dwayne is right, Joe, Ayra didn't want to go public with her relationship with Dwayne because she was scared of what everyone would think," Jade said.

"She didn't trust me to let me know from the beginning," Joe said, frowning.

Overcome with emotion, Jade longed to comfort him—to embrace him tightly, cover his face in kisses, and do anything to erase the pained expression that haunted his features.

Jade could see that Joe was hurt when it came to Ayra, his soft spot. Jade had originally fallen for Joe because of how much he cared for Ayra, his sister. She had always felt that a man who treated the women in his life well, especially his sisters, would be able to provide a loving and supportive relationship.

Jade resorted to begging Joe to start embracing Dwayne as she stressed that the tension between the two of them might cause Ayra to cut them off.

"Ayra is your best friend. So if you don't try to stop this, you're gonna lose her," Jade begged him. "Don't you care?" Jade asked him.

"Joe, come on man, uso," Dwayne said.

"We're done with this conversation," Joe said, getting up from the couch and walking away.

Jade gave Dwayne an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, Dwayne, but at least we know the real reason, it's up to him to fix this with Ayra," Jade said.

Dwayne nodded, sighing. "I understand now. I should have known their close relationship meant this wasn't about me dating her, but rather about her not telling him first," Dwayne said.

"But I do have a question?" Jade asked him before pausing to see if Joe was still nearby.

"What is it?" Dwayne replied.

"Are you two engaged?" Jade asked Dwayne.

Before Dwayne could answer, a loud crash came from the hallway, followed by Joe shouting and cursing. Having heard the commotion, Jade urgently told Dwayne to leave so she could deal with Joe.

"Joe," Jade said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 257 14
I want to have a baby It would haunt her for years if not having one, but the thing is she doesn't just want a baby, she wants "Those Eyes".
4.2K 24 37
A story about The Usos younger sister who falls in love with someone she at first considered an enemy. Once she gets thrown into a storyline with him...
24.5K 580 33
Multiple stories for one major line of blood, plus extra guest appearances.