š— š—”š—žš—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Ø š— š—œš—”š—˜, job...

By -JOBESLVR

š—® š—·š—¼š—Æš—² š—Æš—²š—¹š—¹š—¶š—»š—“š—µš—®š—ŗ š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† āœ ā see it in my eyes how they never lie just a little bite are y... More

š—°š—®š˜€š˜ š—®š—»š—± š—½š—¹š—®š˜†š—¹š—¶š˜€š˜ !
š—ŗš—²š—±š—¶š—® š—¶š—»š—³š—¼ & š—¶š—»š˜š—暝—¼š—±š˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—»!
š—¼š—»š—²
š˜š˜„š—¼
š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š˜€š—¶š˜…

š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²

991 36 228
By -JOBESLVR

𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗟𝗩𝗥 2024 !
ׂ 𓈒🎀༘⋆ ೀ ༘⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ׂ 𓈒🎀༘⋆ ೀ
❝ now i got you up, would you look at us
𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲? ❞
─── JOBE BELLINGHAM ! 𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MESSAGES !

ANISA'S VIEW MAKERS!!

ANISA [ YOUTUBER ]
TRENT [ T RIZZ ]
TATUM [ TATE ]
TAYLOR [ T SWIFT ]
JUDE [ 🧱🆙 ]
JOBE [ JOBETH ]
JOSIE[ JOJO ]
CURTIS [ SCOUSER ]
CJ [ CALLIE ]
DOMINIK [ BABY DOM ]
RICO [ RICO 👎 ]
ROSALIE [ ROSA ]

YOUTUBER
oh my god
you guys are fucking testing my patience
WHY ARE NON OF YOU HERE YET.

SCOUSER
😴😴😴
stop whining bitch

YOUTUBER
curtis please enough
guys you mf promised

BABY DOM
sorry i'm late there's a lot of traffic !!

YOUTUBER
dom baby ily😭😭😭😭
you could come ten hours late and i wouldn't care

JOBETH
haha funny i'm also in traffic 🥰

YOUTUBER
ok

🧱🆙
LMAOOOOO
JOBE I BEG U STOP IT
UR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF 😭

JOBETH
says the one saved as 🧱🆙
i think showing that to all of england
is more embarrassing x

T RIZZ
ATE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🧱🆙
what the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch🙄🙄🙄🙄

CALLIE
anisa bitch
open thy gates for your humble abode has been greeted by my presence

BABY DOM
????

SCOUSER
she means she's arrived
hope this helps!!

BABY DOM
ok

T SWIFT
why is he so blunt 😭😭😭😭

T RIZZ
bc he doesn't want curtis
lmaoooo curtis stop talking to my man
lol!!

🧱🆙
tf

T SWIFT
oh! 🤨

RICO 👎
WHORE ALERT WHORE ALERT
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
HIDE UR PREGNANT WIVES
TRENTS ON THE LOOSE!!

T RIZZ
YOU MF FAT BITCH
DO YOU WANT A SLAP
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
BRINGING UP MY DARK PAST.

CALLIE
rico has a thing for bringing up
peoples dark pasts lmao 🤣🤣

RICO 👎
.. this is my cue to leave
anisa i'm here !!

YOUTUBER
ten years later but thx! 🥰
DELIVERED...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

REAL LIFE !

ANISA, finally had the day off university and decided she wanted to do something with the group in her free time, seen as though as soon as her fans found out she was friends with them they'd been begging her for content with the group. so anisa being the massive people pleaser she was decided to ask the group to film a video with her that she was absolutely sure the fans would love, all she needed was for the group to show up which they did about an hour later.

"you guys know you've just made this video harder for yourselves coming an hour later?" anisa said.

"mate i still don't know what we're even doing, i just agreed to come for the pay check!" rico replied.

"is this a good time to mention you're not getting paid?"

"WHAT! why the fuck am i here then!" rico gasped.

"because i said so! now shut im im filming!" anisa said putting her hand over the boys mouth.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOUTUBE !

#10 IN TRENDING
LAST TO FALL ASLEEP! anisa and her b*tches addition!
1,180,500 views | 30th march 2024 !

👍 15k | 👎 | ➱ share ! | ⌨ download |

anisa montague
1.12 million subscribers !

_____________________________

POSTED 30TH MARCH 2024 !

"hi guys! i'm back with yet again another challenge video and since you guys begged for more footballers content i decided to give it to you!" anisa said grabbing jude and trent and throwing her arms around one of their shoulders.

"yeah hi guys.." the two boys slowly whilst cj held up gun fingers to their heads.

CAMERA CUT!

"anyway! so today we're going to be doing last to fall asleep! shout out to beta squad, we nabbed you!" anisa said winking at the camera.

anisa stood with the group around her explaining what the video was about and what they were doing. anisa wasn't exactly the most famous youtuber and so she filmed herself using a gro pro and became of that as she spoke to the camera, the boys continuously picked up the camera from her counter and from her hands and filmed themselves.

"can you stop!" anisa yelled trying to take her camera back from jobe.

"no! nobody wants to see you they want to see me!" jobe said winking at the camera.

"no you cunt!" anisa yelled snatching the camera.

"but who's house is this? it's definitely not yours! it's too clean." dominik said.

"excuse me!" anisa gasped.

"i'm already tired man." curtis complained.

"we haven't even gotten our bedrooms!" cj said.

"we have our own bedrooms! can i share with anisa." jobe asked.

"no! and it's the same bedroom you idiot it just has twelve beds." anisa said.

"can we get on with the challenges please it'll wake me up more." curtis said.

"curtis stop complaining!" josie said.

"i'm tired man i've been awake all night!" curtis replied.

"doing what!"

"doing who more like." trent added

"ew! curtis is my brother i don't want to hear that." anisa cringed.

"oh but it's fine when everyone says it about jude!" jobe huffed.

"yeah because jude makes it easy to joke about! because how is bro bricked up in the middle of a game." rico said whilst jude covered his face in embarrassment.

"right leave him alone now he's had enough!" tatum said shutting rico straight up, whilst anisa, cj and josie all gave eachother a look.

CAMERA CUT !

the group had now moved to their new bedroom for the next few hours. it was a pretty plain bedroom with six beds on both sides of the wall, the only bad part of the bedroom was the strong lavender scent coming from the air freshener. the six boys and girls were all currently sat around the table talking about who they expected to go out first and what they'd do with the prize money of one thousand pounds if they won. curtis and jude had gotten into a pillow fight to avoid them from falling asleep. however thankfully the group heard a voice coming from the installed speakers to inform them of the first challenge.

"hello to my favourite footballers and others! it's your favourite twins ayana and amara and we've got your first challenge! you guys are all going to be playing an iconic game of hide and seek! you all know how the game works all we have to say is whoever loses has to spend an hour in the torture room, which is basically just a room with a huge bed and a very strong lavender scent along with a hot chocolate which you have to finish within the hour! good luck everyone please pick your partners and the seekers before starting the game! we're rooting for you anisa bring that money home!" the twins said cheering the last part.

"yay we get to make partners!" rico said excitedly.

"why are you so excited about that. you're ninteen not nine." cj replied.

"oh."

"IM PICKING TRENT!" jude yelled.

"no you're not! i'm picking trent!" taylor replied.

"oooo trent which one do you choose? jude or taylor?" anisa said instigating.

"i say fight for my love!" trent exclaimed.

"rock paper scissors?" jude asked.

"you're on." taylor replied and instantly won.

"NO." jude yelled dramatically falling to the floor.

"haha i got trent!" taylor said throwing her arms around the boy.

"cj you have to be my partner!" anisa said walking towards the girl.

"sorry im with rosalie." cj said standing next to the brunette.

"oh." anisa replied not knowing that cj had only done that so she could parter jobe with the girl.

"i'll be your partner anisa!" jobe said although he did want to be partnered with rico he couldn't stand to see the look anisa had on her face.

"thanks jobe." the girl smiled.

the large group had now spilt into groups of two after bickering who they wanted to be partners with; the new groups were, rico and tatum, josie and jude (much to josie's dislike), jobe and anisa, trent and taylor, curtis and dominik, cj and rosalie. the groups had five minutes to hide wherever in the house they wanted and tatum and rico who were the seekers then had to try and find them which would probably be very difficult knowing how often tatum and rico had to over complicate things.

"anisa we're so hiding here." jobe said as he stood in the games room.

"do you want us to get caught." the girl replied.

"it's a good hiding spot!"

"where do you want us to hide, in the fucking pool table!" anisa asked.

"i don't think we'd fit." jobe mumbled.

"oh my fu-"

CAMERA CUT !

"JOSIE! where the fuck did she go. it's so dark i can't see shit." jude said to the camera.

"what are you saying? you can't see me because it's black and i'm black? are you being racist?" josie asked offended.

"i'm literally black myself!" jude defended.

"whatever you racist bast-"

CAMERA CUT!

"okay guys me and dominik are trying to find a hiding place but i can't see anywhere to hide." curtis explained.

"we could go in there." dominik said pointing to an empty bathroom.

"and do what? hide in the sink!" curtis said whilst dominik looked at him in confusion due to the accent barrier.

"god help me. i don't understand a word you're saying curtis!" dominik complained.

"how! i'm speaking english! you understand english! don't be dumb!" curtis exclaimed.

"shut up you're going to get us caught already!"

"no you are with your stupid scousephobia!" curtis yelled back.

CAMERA CUT !

"right so me and trent are hiding in the bedroom." taylor began explaining their hiding spot to the camera whilst trent was making faces behind her.

"hiding in the bedroom for good reason." trent said winking.

"shut up you dirty bastard!" taylor gasped.

"anisa's going to be working overtime with all the swearing." trent said.

"oh shit i forgot this is a family friendly channel!" taylor yelled.

"stop shouting!" trent said putting a finger over his lips.

"don't put your finger in my face!" taylor replied which made anisa put in the clip of kelly yelling at abby whilst editing the video.

CAMERA CUT!

"me and ro ro are hiding in the attic, i don't think she can speak because i just buried her under all the bean bags." cj said pointing the camera towards the massive pile of bags.

"we're definitely getting caught." rosalie mumbled.

"can't hear you! gosh haters these days! am i right?" cj complained.

CAMERA CUT!

"whoever decided to put me with rico was asking for a death wish. this guy is the most annoying person i've ever met." tatum sighed.

"you love me!" rico replied.

"i do not!"

"she's in denial." rico said smiling at the camera.

"anyways! let's predict who we're finding first." tatum said.

"right! we're definitely finding jobe first because that boy is awful at hide and seek." rico said.

"honestly i think we'll find taylor and trent last." tatum said.

"no way! dom and curtis are definitely being found last." rico replied.

"mate i can hear them yelling from up here!" tatum exclaimed whilst they got another announcement to say they could start trying to find the others.

tatum and rico quickly took their separate ways trying to find each of the groups as they'd made a bet as to who could find more people. rico had straight away run up the stairs as he'd heard a huge thud coming from the games room whilst tatum had ran to the room above the one her and rico were in as she could hear dominik and curtis. now it was just a competition of who was faster, rico or tatum.

CAMERA CUT!

"oh my god, guys jobe just fell of the pool table im genuinely about to piss myself!" anisa said in between her laughter.

"i think i broke my leg!" the boy yelled from under the table.

"awh poor baby, want me to kiss it better?" anisa asked.

"yeah plea-"

"FOUND YOU! oh my god i'm actually the goat! it's been two minutes and you've already been caught! TATUM I FOUND THEM!" rico yelled.

"are we the first ones! are you joking! jobe this is all your fault." anisa complained.

"you pushed me off the table!" jobe defended.

"what! no i didn't! false accusations, i did no such thing." anisa gasped.

"yeah you better not have! don't be putting your hands on my man like that or we're going to be having a problem." rico said with the pool stick now in his hand

"what you're going to hit me with that?" anisa laughed whilst jobe and rico gave eachother a cheeky look before stating.

"no but we're going to do this!" the two boys said jumping on the girl making her fall straight onto the bean bags

"oh my god!"

CAMERA CUT !

"fucks sake! rico's already found someone and i still can't see dom or curtis!" tatum complained before hearing two voices yelling at eachother.

CAMERA CUT !

"dom for fucks sake! i've been saying the same thing to you for the past five minutes can you listen!" curtis yelled.

"no man i don't understand you!" dominik replied almost begging curtis to shut up.

"how! my accents not even that bad!"

"it's awful." another voice said making the two boys yell in fear.

"AHHH!" the two boys yelled.

"oh my god." tatum said pointing the camera to the boys who held eachother tightly.

"shit! we got caught."

"are we first?" dominik asked.

"no anisa and jobe are!" tatum said.

"oh that's fine, atleast we weren't first!" curtis smiled.

"and guess what guess what." the two boys said.

"they're going to the torture room!" the three of them said in sync and then bursting out with laughter.

CAMERA CUT !

"hi guys! me and my best friend have been reunited!" rico said throwing his arm around tatum's shoulder.

"yeah my bestest friend!" tatum said putting her hand on the boys arms.

"and now we've got a wild josie and jude trapped in that room." rico said pointing to the room the two were in.

"and there's a door on either side so we're going to make sure they can't run away because the twins are dirty cheats and will run." tatum explained whilst rico quickly burst in the room.

"FOUND YOU!" the boy yelled.

"oh fuck!" jude said grabbing josie and telling her to run out the other door.

"that's now how it works! you can't run!" rico said running after the two so they didn't think tatum was stood behind the other door but much to the twins surprise as they opened the door to run out tatum stood on the other side with a wide smile on her face.

"hi guys!" the girl said smiling whilst she took ahold of jude and rico took ahold of josie and took the two towards the other two duos who'd already been caught.

"ha ha you got caught!" jobe said pointing at the twins and laughing.

"you got caught first!" tatum said.

"shut up you! why are you getting involved in our sibling moment." jobe complained.

CAMERA CUT !

the focus was now on tatum and rico as the two walked around the house linking arms and making jokes with one another trying to find the remaining duos and slowly as they walked around more they quickly found the last four players. cj and rosalie were found first as soon as the two seekers walked into the room as they could easily tell someone was there because of the huge pile of bean bags and finally like tatum and assumed the last remaining duo was trent and taylor but tatum and rico had given up all hope trying to find them so just yelled for them to come.

"trent and taylor can you please come out! you've already won!" tatum yelled.

"YES WE WON!" trent yelled in the room next to the two.

"how the fuck did we not find them."

CAMERA CUT !

the group were now waiting for the next challenge as they all sat miserably complaining about how tired they all are. the group were honestly just surprised curtis hadn't yet fallen asleep as he was complaining before the video even started.

"hello everyone! we're back! did you miss us cause we missed you." the twins said whilst the group all cheered.

"sadly because anisa and jobe lost the first challenge they will both be spending an hour in the torture room! all we have to say is anisa you better not fall asleep because we want that prize money goodbye!" the twins said causing the group to yell in excitement at their chance of getting two people out.

"you're going to the torture room ha ha!" josie and jude said to their younger brother whilst holding onto eachother.

"shut up! i'm not even going to fall asleep. i have sooo much energy." jobe said sticking his tongue out at the two whilst being escorted along with anisa to the torture room.

CAMERA CUT !

"well this doesn't look like a torture room. i'd gladly spend the rest of my life here!" anisa said looking around the room with a huge bed and a nice fire lit in the fire place.

"well it's going to be torture when we're fighting our sleep." jobe added.

"right. i forgot what the video was." anisa said before getting into the bed and laying on her back.

CAMERA CUT !

"guys we're in bed together!" jobe said wiggling his eyebrows at the camera

"shut up." anisa said putting her hand over his mouth.

"couple goals." jobe mumbled under the girls hand.

CAMERA CUT!

the rest of the group were now stood in the games room listening to the instructions of their next challenge. they were again paired together in groups as they each played a game of guess who and again the losing duo would next be going into the torture room after anisa and jobe came out.

"we're so winning this! i am the goat of guess who!" rico said.

"yeah right." jude replied.

"bitch do you want to fight?" rico said causing the group to all yell causing more commotion.

"come on then!" jude said standing up.

CAMERA CUT !

jobe and anisa were still awake however the two were just laying in silence as they tried to stay awake. the two then started to talk about who they thought was going to win and in which order the house mates were going to go out. although that conversation didn't last very long as they found themselves again in silence. being stuck together in a room for an hour did actually give the two a lot of time to speak to one another about their weird relationship which definitely needed to be addressed, yet non of them found the confidence to do so.

"jobe." anisa began.

"yeah?" the boy replied in a tired voice.

"can we talk."

"about?" the boy asked.

"i don't think cj likes me anymore." anisa said bluntly.

"are you joking? she's your best friend of course she likes you." jobe said in shock.

"but have you not seen her and rosalie? ever since she came into the picture it feels like cj's been distant from me. she's always with rosalie and she's been so dry." anisa said.

"well all i know is that you need to be with people who appreciate you for who you are." jobe said trying to comfort the girl.

"but she's my best friend, i don't want her to hate me." anisa replied.

"and she doesn't nisa, as much as she never says it cj loves you. she's not going to throw away your friendship just because she's become friends with someone else. they work together basically of course they're going to be close. believe me anisa, you are her best friend and she loves you." jobe said holding onto the girls hand.

"im sorry too jobe." anisa said.

"for what?" the boy asked.

"treating you like shit."

"anisa we don't have to talk about this right now, i can tell your upset." jobe said as much as he did want to have the conversation he didn't want to take advantage of the girls current state.

"but we have to talk about it." anisa sighed.

"and we will, just not right now." the boy said.

"okay."

"right, now let's get out of here, we've definitely been here longer than an hour."

CAMERA CUT !

"GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHES! you thought you could get rid of us!" jobe said as the group started to cheer.

"YOU DID IT!" rico and cj yelled as rico went to grab onto jobe, whilst cj got up to hug anisa.

"wait where are curtis and tatum?" anisa asked.

"right there!" rico said pointing to tatum who was peacefully sleeping in trent's arms and then pointing to curtis who was fast asleep in one of the beds.

"that bastard! he's in my bed!" jobe yelled.

"let him sleep! he's knackered." trent said.

CAMERA CUT !

another half an hour into the video and half the group had fallen asleep. curtis went out first and then tatum, josie, jobe, trent and rosalie. josie and jobe were both asleep laying on both sides of jude, who was too about to fall asleep whilst trent had fallen asleep with tatum still knocked out on his arms, finally rosalie had fallen asleep in the bed next to curtis. the remaining members consisted of; anisa, jude, cj, rico, taylor and dominik although jude was practically falling asleep whilst holding onto both of his siblings.

"isn't that so cute guys, look at older brother jude!" anisa whispered to the camera and she zoomed into the bellingham trio.

"be quiet! jude's falling asleep! one less person for me to beat!" cj said putting her hand over anisa's mouth.

"gosh look how people turn out, when they're being given money." anisa said.

"shut up you!" cj said jumping onto the girl.

"not again!" the girl complained.

CAMERA CUT!

the final two. it was now only anisa and dominik remaining. as much as cj wanted to be the one winning the money she was in fact the next person to fall asleep after jude; along with taylor, and rico following behind. cj had fallen asleep in taylor's arms whilst rico slept next to the two with his head resting on taylor's shoulder. now it was only dominik and anisa awake although both of them were at the point were they just wanted to knock straight out.

"so dom, how are we deciding the winner because im sure by now even the twins have fallen asleep with how quiet they've been." anisa said.

"fight to the death!" dominik suggested.

"i mean i was thinking more of a quick game of rock paper scissors?" anisa said yawning.

"you know what at this point, let's just do that so i can go to sleep." dominik said and after a very competitive game of rock paper scissors the winner of last to fall asleep was non another than anisa montague!

"i did that for the twins and they're not even here to celebrate with me, disgusting." anisa said to the camera shaking her head.

"i wouldn't have that if i were you. i'd just give all the money to me." dominik said.

"no way!" anisa said.

CAMERA CUT !

"okay guys, i've just turned the lights off dominik's fallen asleep and im the only one awake but it's currently five am and im knackered, so goodnight guys i hope you enjoyed the video!

END OF VIDEO !

_____________________________

COMMENTS | 1.5K

USER- the tension between jobe and anisa please i can't handle it

SAFFIEKHAN- bless him, curtis's complaining 😭

USER- jude with josie and jobe has me tearing up

USER- but why do rosalie and rico kinda look alike..

USER- tatum and rico are such an unexpected duo but i love them😭

USER- anisa has me sobbing stop it

USER- I LOVE THIS GROUP SM

USER- dom deserved better being paired with curtis 😭😭

KALILAHTORRES- this video has me creasing 😭😭

USER- part 2 when??

LOAD MORE COMMENTS !

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
sigh this chapter was so chaotic
++ please vote and comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 385 26
Love Me Like I'm Your Last Love
52.7K 948 35
in which Kiana Simmons and Jobe bellingham ignore all the obvious signs of them liking each other, but when the realisation finally hits, it doesn't...
37.2K 674 43
he needs tutoring she needs money his friend gets him a tutor her brother gets her a job at his club she's good in school he's got no time for scho...