The Whitehall Affair (Excerpt)

By EmilyCKalka

[Wattys 2023 Shortlist] Nora Wright is no longer the person she used to be. Once an up-and-coming crime repor... More

Author's Note
1 - Unfinished Business
2 - The Ghosts We Create
3 - Chasing Ghosts
Acknowledgments

Big News!!!

78 4 1
By EmilyCKalka

Hey folks! Got some news!

"The Whitehall Affair" will be published! I put a lot of work into editing and it's finally ready. It'll be out on April 15 on Amazon, though you can currently place a pre-order. The book will be available in Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, and paperback.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and liking "The Whitehall Affair." I really appreciate your support. When it goes up for sale, I will remove most of the version here and leave an excerpt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863 98 22
Mature Audiences: Everything happens in 3's, a murder, a lost love, and a fantasy, many years in the making... But will she survive when all three of...
Fear Games By Alec John Belle

Mystery / Thriller

201K 12K 112
#1 IN MURDER-MYSTERY CATEGORY! Rachel never thought her past would catch up to her. When she and her friends are invited to a new haunted house on Ha...
The Lake House By Kelly_B

Mystery / Thriller

7.2K 304 38
Lesley and Nick Livingston make a life-changing decision: to leave the hustle and bustle of New York City behind and find peace in an idyllic lake ho...
86.8K 7.7K 60
A twisted tale of death, love, and magic. Enter the mouth of the face in the house... Featured on: "Stranger Summer Reads" (Wattpad Pick)- Summer 201...