𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (CAI...

By JayHansley2069

After the disgraceful Man exited a 18 year old high school student, for good. Cairo Sweet determined herself... More

Description.
Chapter {1}.
Chapter {2}.
Chapter {3}.
Chapter {4}.
Chapter {5}.
Chapter {6}.
Chapter {7}.
Chapter {8}.
Chapter {10}.
Chapter {11}.
Chapter {12}.
Chapter {13}.
Chapter {14}.
Chapter {15}.
Chapter {16}.
Chapter {17}.
Chapter {18}.
Chapter {19}.
Chapter {20}.
Chapter {21}.
Chapter {22}.
Chapter {23}.
Chapter {24}.
Chapter {25}.

Chapter {9}.

916 22 11
By JayHansley2069

CC's P. O. V:

I locked my Bike against the wall and ran toward the College. Greeting some of my partners in soccer, I saw Cairo standing at a corner while a Guy was checking inside.

I raised an eyebrow and immediately went to the girl. Standing few inches away from Cairo's back, I whispered.

-"What's this sudden Morning bullshit?"

-"I don't carry the faintest Idea, of what this is about?"

We both stood for a while, till the man was done checking and faced us, mostly Cairo.

-"I couldn't find any evidence related to the Murder. Thank you for the time, Ms. Sweet".

Cairo thanked the Man, and then I questioned like a 5 year old kid.

-"What's this about, Dude?"

-"Detective Riley, send me here to check on the lockers and try to find any suspicious objects that can be related to the Case".

I wanted to ask the dude, that why the fuck are we the ones getting all fucked up and getting checked so fucking much...!?
Like I mean, there was clearly more people around...
Right...?

-"Ms. Walker. It is time to check your locker, Please if you may unlock the code and let me".

I turned toward Cairo and our eyes met. Concerned Brown eyes, locked with my Nervous Blue yet Green Ones.

I gulped and then leaded the Man, to my locker.

I had no fucking idea, for what reason I was feeling nervous for but I knew it had something to do with my Bad Habit...

I unlocked the Locker, with my sore throat I offered him the way.

He started to move my things here and there, while my whole brain circulating Nervousness and nervousness, only. 

Thankfully, no students were there...

-"Why are you so scared for?" The woman beside me, whispered. Our hands and shoulders met for a slight second. 

-"Nothing...just nervous".

After about good 10 minutes, The Man moved away and spoke.

-"No suspicions occurred. Thank you for the time".

He the went out. My breathing finally calmed down and I instantly locked the Locker.

-"That was suspicious of you to run toward your locker, and lock it just after the Man left".

I knew that this woman, had a sense of teasing people around in bad timings.

-"Look, it's nothing personal. It's just that my...test papers are in there..."

-"Test Papers? What the hell would the Man do with your Test Papers?"

I gave her a look, that made her smirk at me even more and then she left for her class. I stood there thinking...

Am I acting that Suspicious...!?
...
Guess, I got to play it cool...

I then, made my way towards my class. 

It was physics, and I had almost zero clue of what the teacher was blabbering about. I didn't know what she was talking about, I couldn't...not after What happened today...

-"CC Walker!" a chalk was thrown at my head, distracting me from my brain. I immediately jumped of my chair, making some of the students chuckle.

-"Ms. Walker, you seemed to be quite confident about Physics that you are not even caring to pay attention to my lecture, huh?"

The teacher approached me, and stood in front of me. Her height compared to mine was less and it was easy for her to make firm eye contact with me, while I had some difficulties.

-"Sor-"

-"No Sorry Ms. Walker. Now answer my question. What in the Opposing Force of Relative Motion, that acts in the form of any Fluid, Liquid or Gas?"

I stared at the teacher blankly, and the whole class became silent wanting to know my stupid answer.

-"...G-Gravitational Force..."

The teacher clearly seemed pissed and she then spoke.

-"Gravitational Force? Well, maybe I should use that Gravitational Force and drag you out for a Detention!"

-"But-"

-"No Buts! Detention is Detention and it's final, Ms. Walker".

I rolled my eyes, in annoyance and sat down. The whole class was now chuckling and whispering about my Pathetic Answer.

Great...How Embarrassing... 

AT DETENTION:

I opened the door, with force rolling my eyes again. Only to find...C-Cairo...

-"Ms. Walker. Please take a seat behind Cairo Sweet".

While walking behind her, she and I exchanged looks, and acted as if we have some sort of Secret language.

The Teacher who sat to watch us suffer in our detention, spoke rather with enthusiasm.

-"It's so good to see, the two Best friends in the Detention together, What will they do now?"

One of the guy, answered-"They will probably kiss or something, or even Make out?"

-"Double Detention for you, Mr. Stevenson".

-"What!? Oh Come on!"

Cairo and I just stared blankly at the Guy and the teacher, watching the Drama. Though couldn't really enjoy the shit, as usual. Because of that trashy Incident.

The detective was taking us seriously...

-"That was humiliating", I heard the front woman, whisper to me.

The teacher cleared his throat and spoke, -"Okay. I'm glad to actually give you Pathetic students a better work to do. Write a Paragraph based on-"

-"MR. ADELINE, THE PRINCIPAL IS REPORTING YOU TO IMMEDIATELY ARRIVE AT HIS OFFICE".

The Speaker shouted in the room, making the Man instantly change expression from Smirking to Concern.

Heh, Who's the Pathetic One now...

-"...Uh based on what you feel guilty about for which you all got a detention today. I will be right back!"

He ran towards the office closing the door.

-"This should be very easy for you, Woman", I spoke groaning at Cairo.

I can feel her smirking in the front, -"You got that right, Carbon".

I looked out around and found three more students, including the earlier guy. 

A Girl who mostly looks like a Material Girl to me, I mean to be honest...She's hot. But that's just it, and doesn't really consume a Brain.

That Guy, seemed to be a nerdy type. Glasses loose over his broad nose. 

Another Guy, whole just wore a sleeveless shirt to show of those worked up biceps. His hair brushed like as if it's a Horse's tail. A toothpick in his mouth.

I just alleviated my eyes in boredom and turned at the window...

Damn, this is certainly the most boring thing ever...

Cairo's P. O. V:

-"Fuck! I will never forget that shitty detention of my life", the girl threw her bag on the couch and supported her back on my bed, her both hands behind her head acting like her pillow.

-"It certainly was something..."

-"Hey I never asked you, why did you get a Detention Woman?"

-"I don't know. Somehow I was focusing when suddenly a ringtone came from behind the teacher, and she thought I was the one. It was some brat to be sure".

-"Why didn't you tell her, then?"

-"I did...Guess, it didn't quite work..."

-"Wait, was it the principal's Daughter?"

-"Maybe...Name's Star or something".

-"Right! That's definitely the daughter of Principal. Gosh, what a Bitch..."

-"Oh, I see..."

I made my way to the bed, CC sat up and then she stood up. Her shirt slightly up for the stretching of Body. 

That was clearly a view I won't ever forget...

For some fucking reason, I got distracted to her slightly showed defined body, for a fraction of a second. Getting out of my thoughts, by CC-

-"Be right back".

-"Where are you going?"

-"Aw, will you miss me Woman?" She spoke in a teasing full Manner.

-"Answer, Walker", I spoke in a ordering manner.

-"Damn that was hot".

-"Huh...?"

-"Whatever, I'm going to the toilet. Care to join me Woman?" She definitely added the last sentence unnecessarily, to tease me Obviously...

Right...?

-"Shut up and go".

She winked playfully, but something in me made me ask myself whether it was just a friendly gesture or maybe more than that, twice in my head.

CLATTER, CLATTER-

 I heard, Clattering of dishes from the kitchen. Thinking it was CC, I focused on my writing.

CC then joined me and lied on the bed again, -"What's up?"

-"Good. You hungry?"

-"No. Why?"

-"Because I heard, a hungry girl clatter dishes on the kitchen", I teased.

-"Uh...Who did?"

-"I meant you, Idiot".

-"But I didn't go to the Kitchen..."

-"...W-What...?" Suddenly everything became serious.

-"Yeah, I went to the washroom and then headed straight at your room..."

-"You're kidding...?" I asked to be sure.

-"...No.."

We both stared at each other, and the Girl sat up again. Both of us feeling a sudden shake of Fear.

-"...T-Then, Who's there in the Kitchen...?" 

I whispered, making the atmosphere more tensed with nervousness and scare. The Blonde then decided to hold my hand, intertwining our fingers, offering the slight comfort of Gesture. 

The atmosphere was silent, only with the sound of falling droplets of water outside. Our heart, my heart beating like it could burst out any moment...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.4K 17
Non-Actress AU Completed as of: 2/1/2023 A short story about a 21 year old boy (you), who's working a regular 9-5 job as a stocker at a local superma...
404K 18.5K 136
"Why are you doing that!" she whisper-screams while her eyes flit to the other guys, who are now immersed in something else that isn't us. I kiss th...
1.2K 148 16
Perhaps my love life is that like a book that you can't put down, as if Cleopatra grew up in a small town located in Los Angeles. When I fall in love...
4.3K 155 69
In the bustling streets of New York City, Kiara Stone is faced with a life-altering decision. The health of her beloved mother hangs in the balance...