Flames ~ A Desire Of Revenge...

Por Tales_bychaitali

Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saa... Mais

Disclaimer
characters aesthetics ✨
characters part - 2
ᴥ⁠●Best Creation●ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Doll ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Sabak ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Scratch ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Family ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Missing ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Izzat ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠●⁠ cherry nose ●⁠ᴥ
Author's Note
ᴥ⁠●⁠ Setting ●⁠ᴥ
New Book
Rant!!!!
|Sorry|
I'm back 😁
ᴥ⁠●Family meeting●ᴥ⁠

ᴥ⁠● Favourite girl ●⁠ᴥ

582 73 7
Por Tales_bychaitali

Before Starting reading do click on the star button ⭐.

(Advance sorry for any grammatical mistakes).

Let's start

* * * * * * * *

✧~~⁠~⁠~✧

H

e just grabbed her waist making her stand and parting his legs making her stand between them to do her work properly

Saachi was so shocked to react what happened with her within a second.she was just looking into his eyes, her left hand on his shoulder and right hand holding cotton.

Just then Adhyansh spoke making her come out from her non ending dreamy session.

"Aab aachese kar pao  isiliye tumhe khada Kiya now you can do it properly."
Saying this she nooded and started to clean the blood with shivering hands.

Adhyansh could clearly see her being nervous as they both were so close to each other.

There proximity was in such a way that saachi's face was just above his face as he was tilting his head upwards Making direct eye contact with her & just a little bit distance left between them.

The only thing was happening was there Exchange of breath.

But still with Shivering hands and nervous state saachi did her work properly.

In the process Adhyansh's were itching to touch her waist to hold her but he thought

" What will she think about me that I am touching her deliberately… No no, I wont do it like this, I will touch her with full rights when I have the right.”

'Bhai par kaunsa haq chahiye terko ispe ha' his inner self mocked him.

"Chup kar" he hissed.

"Sorry, sorry, did it burn too much?"

Worriedly she asked.

"No no nothing much.. you continue " he gave her a tight lipped smile bcz yes it was burning but as his inner man was saying ki (mard ko kabhi Dard nahi hota) so yess saachi k samne kaise hi dikhaye uska dard.

But time to time saachi was noticing his expressions he was giving bcz of the pain and burning sensation but was trying hard not to show her his pain.

After completing cleaning his blood She took the ointment tube on her fingers and started applying it gently on his wound.
And in the process her fingers touched his beard and his upperlip.

She just blushed by this.

Her touch was so soft and gentle that it made him feel tickle and her red cheeks was making him happy bcz he was the reason of them becoming red.

Adhyansh was just enjoying her touch & state in his own dream land just living the moment of him and his doll being close.

'Kitne pyaare hath hai iske Maan karta hai pure chehre pr iske hath ghumau hayee yeh feathery touch!!'

" ye kitni pyaari hai meri kitni care kar rahi hai agar ye pehle pata hota na toh phele hi nahi ye ball lagva leta muh Parr mere."
("Hayee, she is so sweet, how much she is taking care of me.If I had known this earlier, then I would have hit this ball on my nose earlier only")

'Pr koi nahi der aye durust aye.'
He was Grinning like a monkey and dreaming.
('But never mind, better late than never')

Saachi noticed his lips twitching upwards and turning in a beautiful grin she would have ever seen.

She asked "aap itna kyu muskura rahe hai?"
(Why are you smiling?)

"Tum mere kareeb Jo ho itne"he just said this in flow without realising.
("You are so close to me")

Saachi's hands stopped for a moment and Aadhyansh realised what he have done.

"I mean to say,I remembered my mother, she also heals my wounds like this and now you have come."

This made saachi smile.

And other two people were shocked witnessing this were non other than Reyansh and his Mother.

Not finding Adhyansh in his room Anshika came to check in reyansh's room and the scene just made her not believe her eyes.

Reyansh was just an invisible character to them as till now he was watching there every movement but they were too busy to give a look at his existence in the room.

Reyansh and his mother was just looking at them with open mouth and wide eyes.

Cause Adhyansh don't let any stranger come closer to him and here a girl he just met yesterday that too not a peaceful meeting but a fight.

He was allowing that person to First aid him.

saachi was done with Adhyansh's Wounds and cleaning.

They both heard two fake coughing offcourse one of his brother and one of his mother.

Successfully grabbing Saachi and Adhyansh's attention.

Saachi just moved aside realising she was too close to Adhyansh.

And Adhyansh got up from bed scratching his backneck in nervousness he asked his mom

"Maa aap yaha kaise?" He asked being nervous which was absolutely not his thing.

"I came to see you in your room but you were not there so I came here to see you and here you got treated."Anshika said with little bit happiness glistening in her eyes.

Reyansh gave his mother a side eye bcz her tone of speaking was somewhat making him suspicious.

" Jo T.V mein dikhayi gayi mummy's hote hai jinhe apne bete ki liye koi ladki pasand ati hai voh bhi aise hi baat karti hai unki favourite ladkiyon k sath kahi mummy k dimag mein koi vaisa hi khurafti plan toh nahi chal raha na".
("The mummy's who are shown on T.V. who like a girl for their son, they also talk like this with their favorite girls. What if some such evil plan going on in mummy's mind?)

He came out of his thoughts with interruption of Adhyansh who was saying "mumma vo reyansh aur Dol___- amm saachi gir gaye the toh mein iske room mein aagaya tha toh-"...he was interrupted by saachi..
("Reyansh and dol__- Saachi had fallen, so I came to their room.")

" Unki naak se khoon beh hi Raha tha toh meine socha mein he ointment laga du kyu ki meri hi vajah se laga haina".
("His nose was bleeding, so I thought I should apply ointment because it was injured because of me na.")

Saachi spoke with outmost guilt which she was feeling while looking at Adhyansh's nose which was injured because of her...may it be unintentional but still she was feeling guilty.

"Baache koi baat nahi hai it's okay galtatiya ho jati hai koi nahi aur vaise bhi mera Adhu bohot strong hai , aise choti se ball ka kya hi dard karega..nahi adhu?" anshika turned towards Adhyansh who was standing at back of saachi holding his nose which was paining him like anything.
("Bacche,it's okay, mistakes happen, and anyway my Adhu is very strong, how can such a small ball cause any pain to him,right na Adhu now?")

Reyansh knows that the injury is hurting his brother still he was trying to keep calm for the sake of his mother for not to make her worry for him.

"Haa maa koi dard nahi ho raha I'm fine thik hu mein..chaliye mein chalta hu" saying this Adhyansh hurriedly left room.

As it was getting harder for me to control my pain in front of the ladies ,I left for my room.

As soon as I entered in my room I locked the door and screamed

Ahhhhhhhh HOLLYYYYYY SHHIIIITTTTTTTT.

Her throw was soo strong that Me the GREAT Adhyansh who don't even feel any pain is not able to Handel this small injury.

Thank God it was me only who got hit with the ball if it was reyansh na who had been hit by the ball,We would have had to admit him to the hospital.
He would not have been able to bear this pain as he is a tender kid in our family.

"But on this pretext, I got a chance to take a closer look at my doll and how close she was standing in front of me...Oh my, her visuals are awesome.

"I would get hit with 100 such balls just to stay close to my doll."

(Readers aap log yahi soch rahe honge na ki Adhyansh ye bolegaa 🤭)

"I can't say this because bro, it's really hurting me like anything."

"Doll I'm sorry tumhare kareeb rehne k liye mein kuch bhi karu prr ye nahi... mera ek hi ball se Mann bhar gaya hai..aise 100 balls se mar nahi kha sakta mein."
("Doll I'm sorry, I could do anything to keep you close, but not this I am satisfied with just one ball, I can't get hit by 100 such balls")

All this things were going inside my mind which was interrupted by a knock on the door.

As soon as I opens it my Trio enters the room.

Priy takes me to bed and removes my shoes and helps me to put my legs in bed and shrey covers me with duvet and reyansh adjusts a pillow behind my back.

I just raised eyebrows at them  & was just looking at them blankly as I thought that this must be their new prank or something but I kept silent and let them  do their work.

After finishing there work they looked at me like an innocent kids.
And I asked them...

"What you guys are doing now??"

"Bhai we are soo sorry just because of uss you got hit we know that you are very strong but still it must be paining na"priy spoke with so innocence which he clearly is not.

"No it's not that paining I'm fine totally fine" I said while rolling my eyes  trying to act cool in front of my brothers bcz if they will know it's so painful they will surely tease me later.

But the  Priy tried to touch my nose and he was successfull in doing that which made me hissed very badly.

"Are you mad what are you doing by touching it." I yelled at him.

"That pain had just stopped but you have touched it making the pain more worse." I hissed bcz now it was getting difficult fir me to even talk And here this monkey did this.

Shrey smack priy at back of his head glaring at him indicating not to do such stupidity again.

Priy was just rubbing his head where shrey hitted him.

"Sorry bhaiya voh I was just checking it" still pulling his hand towards my nose to check if it was okay or not but I nit his hand in the mid , I don't know if he was doing it intentionally or not??

I just glared at him which made his hand stop.

He took his hand back and said "vaise bhai it should not pain this much as you are reacting ,yk pain just flews away when you are being treated by the most beautiful girl..and look saachi treated you so it should not pain this much"

"Your illogical talks and you both should be locked in a room and never should come out." I groaned in pain and anger.

As I'm avoiding talking and this man is Making me talk.

"Jao niklo mere room se agaye muh uthake niklo chalo" I just shooed them away from my room and layed on bed with a tired sigh.

I opened my side drawer and took out a painkiller, taking it I layed again on my bed thinking about today's incident.

Don't know when my sleep consumed me and I sleeped.

Unknown of the thing which was going to take place which will surely will blow him away.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That's it for today guys !!

sorry if the update was borring but just a little wait till my all the exam's are over bcz of my exams it's getting difficult fir me to focus on one thing.

But I promise the upcoming chapters won't be boring as this.

100+ votes and 40+ comments guys please even my exams are on the way I'm updating and still not getting satisfied votes and comments.

Pls the next update will be only after the completion of Target.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

103K 8.4K 18
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
524K 21K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
10.2M 568K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
694K 40.3K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...